Forfeit

Story Info
Dares follow the lost Poker game.
2.5k words
4.06
65.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boris8921
boris8921
21 Followers

Her pussy dripping, Alex thrust the large vibrating pink rabbit hard into her cunt for the last time as she groaned loudly to climax. She lay still on the bed gently running her fingers over her chest as she imagined the day ahead. As nice as her self-fuck had been, she knew she still had work and the day was passing quickly.

Alex washed, dressed and swigged back a cup of tea before dashing out the door. She was wearing the outfit selected by Adrian the night before to work and today she was to complete a series of forfeits. Unfortunately Alex was lucky in love, but unlucky at cards and so the forfeit poker last night had all gone in Adrian's favour.

Included in the forfeits was going to work with no knickers on, a blowjob for a stranger and double penetration to name but a few of the spoils of victory for Adrian. The first was easy as Alex had never liked underwear anyway and with that nice figure hugging black business dress Alex felt 100% sexy. Alex had never had a double penetration and although she enjoyed anal sex, she was anxious about what it would feel like to have both holes filled.

Alex's first challenge was to slide into the car without excessively flashing her wet, bald cunt. However, Alex being the exhibitionist, she was half wishing someone would catch a glimpse. As fate would have it, she had her wish; as she climbed into the driving seat of her gull wing car the postman rounded the driveway gate. He was treated to a full view of her pussy as she swung her legs into the car. Realising this Alex 'accidentally' dropped her keys just outside the car door forcing her to straddle half in and out of the car to pick them up, thus giving the lucky postman an even greater view of that prized cunt.

With a mischievous smile she pulled away from the house giving the postman a cheeky wink. Alex had not approved of Adrian's extravagant purchase of a replica kit car, however today she could forgive him. As Alex pulled into the car park of the offices she worked in, she started to plan in her mind the process of getting out of the car in reverse. This was particularly important in light of the fact that her boss usually made a point of parking next to her car.

Today was no different as she pulled the handbrake on and turned the engine off her boss pulled up. He was young to be in such a senior role and was also witty, athletic and apparently single! Alex loved his flirtations and in turn always went out of her way to 'bump' into him at coffee or deliver post and messages the moment they came in. Today she was going to have fun!

Alex opened the door and swung around to slide out of the kit car. As she did so, she allowed her dress to ride up slightly ensuring that when she parted her legs to climb out of the car all would be revealed. She timed it perfectly and from the prolonged stare of Richard her boss and the lack of banter she knew that her show had been appreciated. She hurriedly shut the car door and passed Richard as she briskly walked to the door of the offices.

"Morning Richard" Alex said confidently as she held the door to the office open for him.

"Morning!" stammered Richard, clearly flustered.

Alex proceeded upstairs and hung her coat up in the staffroom, checked herself in the mirror adjusting her cleavage to ensure 'maximum' boost. She skipped to her desk in excitement, knowing that the day had started great.

Mental note forfeit one completed, now for the next.

Alex was both Richard's personal assistant and receptionist, which was great because she was able to know everything that was going on in the office building. Furthermore she was also able to check out the 'talent' as and when they came to the office. Half way through the morning one such 'talent' walked in and signed in at her desk. He asked to be pointed to the toilets, and as Alex pointed to the end of the corridor she calculated that he might be a candidate for her second dare.

He was gone for at least 5 minutes, so Alex decided to try her luck. She left her desk and down the corridor towards the toilets. The left door the Gents and the left one the ladies toilet. She walked confidently through the left glancing to the left where the urinals hung from the wall and stood there was the 'talent'. She moved slowly so that he could notice her passing behind him in the mirror and she entered the first cubicle.

As she sat down she pushed the door closed but did not lock it. Her heart racing, she hoped that he would be receptive and interested in her smutty desires. Alex heard footsteps across the toilets and then a shadow could be seen under the cubicle door. With a creek the door started to open and as it swung back to the wall Alex could see that the 'talent' she so desperately wanted was stood before her...literally!

He was huge and very erect and Alex could see that there was pre cum dribbling at the tip of that pulsating bellend. He moved towards her and pushed his cock into her face and onto her lips. She opened her mouth willingly allowing the full length to fill her mouth to the back of her throat. She sucked hard and frantically move her hands around to his firm bum cheeks digger her nails in as she could feel his gland swell in her mouth.

As he was about to cum she heard the doors to the toilets open and was aware of someone else entering. She couldn't see around the half open door of the cubicle, but knew someone was definitely in the room. As she tried to work out who had entered the toilets, that huge cock in her mouth erupted, spraying cum deep into her mouth. As he withdrew cum splashed across her face and down her front. Remarkably he must have squeezed at least 3 or 4 jets of cum after withdrawing from her lustful lips.

The 'talent' smiled pulled his pants up, zipped, turned and left. Alex was not sure how to proceed next but tried to clean herself up the best she could before exiting briskly. As she left she tried out of the corner of her eye to see who was standing at the urinals and although not certain she believed it was Richard, it certainly was a man wearing a similar colour suit.

She didn't hesitate, she just kept moving out and through the door and towards her reception desk. She rounded the desk sat down and checked that her dress was straight and her hair in place. At that moment the telephone rang and she answered it. As she picked the receiver up she licked the taste on her lips and again mentally marked forfeit two as complete.

The rest of the morning passed with out much to report and Alex focused on ensuring the all the tasks set aside for the morning were completed so that she could leave for lunch on time. As lunch drew closer she could only think of the toilet experience earlier and the fact that her boss must have seen her sucking at one of his clients cocks in the men's toilets. Alex took her last call before locking her computer and going to the staff room to collect her coat to go to lunch.

As she entered the staffroom Alex was surprised to see Richard and the stranger that she had given the blowjob to in the gents standing together talking.

"Alex there you are, I believe you've met Ed?" Richard asked with a smirk.

"Yes" Stammered Alex.

"We've met before, I believe I took your details down Ed!" Alex said more confidently.

"Well Alex I'd like you to join Ed and I for lunch today as I need some notes taking for our lunch meeting, that'd be ok wouldn't it?" enquired Richard.

"Of course."

"Well that's settled then! We'll go in my car."

With that the three of them left the building sand headed for Richards car. Alex made her way to the rear of the car and Ed rode upfront with Richard. Alex's mind was racing, but bizarrely she felt incredibly turned on. As the car pulled away she settled into her seat and listened to the conversation from the front of the car.

"Well I just want to secure the deal Richard!"

"I agree Ed, but that kind of money doesn't come cheap."

Alex interrupted.

"Where are we going Richard?"

"You'll see!" Replied Richard.

The car fell silent for the next 10 minutes, but Alex couldn't help but feel nervous and excited all in one. She had an urge to reach between her legs and concluded that she could discreetly touch herself without drawing attention. How wrong could she have been! As she parted her legs, she noticed that Ed had lowered his sun visor down at the perfect angle to watch her in his vanity mirror. Realising this Alex decided to give him the best view possible. Her lips parted she ran her fingers across her moist pussy lips.

She rubbed slow at first and then built in speed as she parted her lips to expose the glistening pink from within. She slid back into her chair a little more as she did she realised that Richard could see everything from his rear mirror too. He gave her smile as he looked up to turn a corner and then stop the car.

As he pulled in, he applied the handbrake, switched the engine off and swung around to get a better look at Alex in the rear of his car.

"Wow, isn't she great Ed?" Richard asked.

"She sure is Richard and has a pussy that needs to be fucked!"

Richard got out of the car and opened Alex's door. He beckoned her out and Alex noted that she didn't really know where she was. All the time she had been playing with herself she had taken no notice of her surroundings and now she was a little irritated that she hadn't half noted where she had gone. She was standing in an empty gravel car park in a wooded area, the sun was warm and there was little or no breeze to speak of. There was clearly no place for eating.

Richard took Alex's hand and guided her down a pathway into the trees, closely followed by Ed. A few hundred yards into the trees he stopped and turned off the path and through some bushes. He stopped and Ed passed a blanket to him that he had obviously taken out of the car.

"Right my little cock sucking slut, we're going to take advantage of that panty less, bald wet cunt and fuck you like you have never been fucked before!" Richard said with lust.

With that Richard unzipped his plies moved towards Alex and guided her down to her knees. She slipped her mouth around his cock and sucked down deep and hard. Ed had his cock in his hands and was wanking to a full erection at the sight of Alex blowing Richard. Richard slipped Alex's Dress straps down her shoulders and over her breasts. Unclipping the clasp to her bra he let loose those lovely 38DD tits to hang in free in the warmth of the open air.

Ed moved closer and Alex reached out and pulled him closer again she pulled at his cock and guided it towards her mouth taking both cocks into her mouth. As she sucked the ends of those two mighty cocks she grunted through her teeth.

"So you both think you're big enough to fuck me?" She demanded aggressively.

"Hell yes" Richard replied.

"Well?"

With that Ed rounded Alex pushed her on all fours, hitched her dress up to her waste and buried his face between her arse crack.

"Lick my cunt!" Alex is pleaded

"Oh no, we need to see to that arse first you cock sucking slut." retorted Richard.

Ed flicked his tongue firmly in and out of Alex's arse as Richard caressed her breasts and gave her arse cheeks the occasional smack. Alex felt so horny and out of control and realised she was being a little too noisy in such a public space. Richard obviously also felt this as he stuffed his cock back into her mouth to muffle her noise.

Ed pulled his face away from Alex's crack and stood up so as to line his pulsating cock to her now thoroughly lubricated and open anus. He gave no mercy as he thrust the full length of his 7inch cock into her anal passage causing her to bite slightly down onto Richards cock.

"Easy!" exclaimed Richard.

With that Richard pulled out of Alex's mouth and wanked as he watched Ed fuck her arse. Ed moved to one side to allow Richard a chance of fucking that stretched hole.

"Well she's no Anal virgin!" declared Richard with a laugh.

"My cock goes in with no problem, she's obviously had this arse fucked plenty before."

Alex nodded her head as she panted for more. Richard after some vigorous thrusting pulled out and smacked Alex's bum.

"Right, now for that Pussy"

Ed rolled Alex onto her back and lined himself up between her legs. His cock slipped effortless in to that hairless cunt as Alex groaned. After 5 or so minutes of fucking Richard moved behind Ed.

"Right kneel up a little Ed, let's see if her cunt is the same as her mouth and can fit two cocks!"

With that Alex felt her pussy stretched wide as Richard slid his cock under Ed's to double penetrate her cunt. Ed and Richard rocked steady and Alex could feel an orgasm building. Richard realising that she was about to come withdrew and beckoned Ed out. Richard lay back and gestured Alex to straddle him. She did taking his cock into her pussy. With that Ed climbed behind her and she felt the tip of his cock probing her arse. This is it she thought, my first Anal and Cunt penetration!

Wow the pleasure building between her legs as Richard and Ed fucked her arse and cunt hard. Ed was the first to come filling her arse with hot sticky cum. As he pulled out it trickled from her arse crack and down onto Ed's cock moving in and out of her already very wet pussy.

"Fuck me!" roared Richard as he unleashed his load deep into Alex's cunt.

The three of them lay there for a moment on the rug. It was Ed that was first to speak.

"We should get going."

"Ok Ed, but lets get cleaned up first." Replied Richard.

As Alex climbed back into the back of Richard's car, Alex replayed the last 24hours in her mind. From her a silly card game had sprung one of the most exciting days of her life. Forfeit three completed, she now looked forward to the ones she must perform to Adrian on his return home from work. Perhaps, even more excitingly the telling of the details of the forfeits completed during the day, which she knew would blow his mind away.

boris8921
boris8921
21 Followers