Forgetful Not

Story Info
He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me...
2.6k words
4.49
33k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubiDee
RubiDee
33 Followers

Seeing him there didn't surprise her in the least. That still didn't stop the sudden clench in her stomach and the sudden rush of warmth to her nether regions, though. It had been nearly a year since she'd seen him last, but he looked mostly unchanged. Same glistening, black hair that hung carelessly in his eyes, and dark long lush eyelashes framing the startlingly blue eyes beautifully. He turned to look at her, perfect even teeth bared in a charming smile that had made her knees wobble the first time she'd seen him.

He held up a staying finger to the short blond he was speaking to and shuffled around her before she could respond. Lydia stood riveted, trying to maintain her composure, but feeling the beginnings of sweat tickle her underarms. She cleared her throat, extending her hand to him and letting him know in no uncertain terms that, that was the extent of contact she wanted with him. He seemed not to notice and swept her up in his muscled embrace, planting a lingering kiss on her bare shoulder. For a moment she went completely rigid before reaching around him to pat his back in 'friend like' fashion. "Hello Matt." She said dryly.

He looked down at her, blue eyes twinkling as he stepped back from her, shoving his hands deep into the pockets of the black slacks. "Hello Lydia. This is the last place I'd expect to see you." His rumbling baritone still held the just the faintest trace of his Irish ancestry.

"My..", she cleared her throat again, trying not to notice the hungry way his gaze traveled over body. For a moment her mind flashed back to the stairwell they'd first kissed in, over a year ago. "My mother in law is the caterer. I'm just...marketing...you know."

He nodded and then glanced around the room in that cool aloof way he did. Before she knew what that look meant, she'd found it severely annoying. He was looking around to see if anyone had noticed the two of them talking. All the better if no one did..that way if they disappeared later, no one would place them together. " Yeah...I know. You look...beautiful." His gaze traveled over her once more, lingering appreciatively over the curves she was still getting use to having.

She'd been a thin little something in her younger years. That was before 2 kids and husband. She now had hips and breasts that Matt had once told her made her look like voluptuous fruit. Her own long dark hair was pulled over her shoulder, the not bare one, in a single elegant braid. She swung the almond colored gaze away from him, hoping he couldn't notice the reddish tint her caramel colored skin had taken on. She tucked the Dolce clutch under her left, also bare arm and shifted her weight nervously. "Um...thank you. So, how have you been?"

He frowned a bit, clearly taken aback by her sterile line of questioning before rocking back on his heels and tossing his head back. He reached up dragging his hand through the dark silk hair and cleared his own throat. He opened his mouth to speak when a petite brunette appeared at his side. He jerked as if he'd been shocked and then his expression softened. "Good.." he answered her, then spoke again, placing his hand on the small of this woman's back. "Lydia, this is my wife, Mary. Mary, this is Lydia, daughter in law of the cater."

Mary smiled warmly, extending her hand. Lydia had time to notice the diamond stud sparkling at each ear and felt a pang of envy. Hadn't Matt wanted to buy her those same earrings? She closed her hands around Marys' marveling at how soft the woman's skin was, and gave it two quick perfunctory pumps before releasing her. "Nice to meet you."

"The food is delicious, did you help make any of it?" Mary smiled again, lifting her champagne glass to her lips to punctuate her question.

"Oh...no I just come to sort of...help with marketing. Hand out cards and such." She looked Mary over, noting how slim she was. No hips, mousey brown hair pulled back in a tight chignon, and pleasant hazel eyes. Lydia stared trying see what Matt must see and realized she was staring. "I'm so sorry! I was dazed by your earrings. Beautiful! I'd asked my husband for those very earrings. "

Mary reached up caressing the diamonds and then smiled up at Matt, who's eyes were still riveted on Lydia. "Yes I'm a lucky woman, I know. He surprised me with these last year. Said he saw them and just had to get them for me."

Lydia nodded and then quickly pulled the clutch free of her arms again, dipping hurriedly into it and pulling out a small square and offered it to Mary. "Well, here is my card. As I said I handle the marketing and booking and all of that. So just, call me for any event no matter how big or small. We need at least two weeks advance notice, though we'll take last minute requests if we're not too busy." She moved in closer to Mary who begin to speak excitedly about some sort of party. "She barely heard her as her gaze drifted to Matt who smiled at her briefly before leaning down to kiss his wife and disappeared into the crowd of benefit patrons. The King of Cool as always, he didn't seem at all as affected by her as she was by him. AND he'd left her there to listen to his wife prattle on about warm cherry compotes and how fashionable they were for a summer party. She still felt a sigh of relief, knowing that Matt was not standing there smirking down at her, and remembering things that had almost happened between them.

....

Please Matt..we shouldn't

Tell me to stop then...say it, he wound his hand up in her hair, pulling her head back, his tongue and teeth grazing her neck slowly, roughly.

I just did

No...you pleaded with me not to. That's not stop Lydia. That shit turns me on if you want to know the truth. Now if you want me to stop, say it.

She started to speak, only to find his lips pressed against hers, his tongue slowly penetrating her mouth. She moaned, her body betraying, her as she melted against him, suddenly aware of the coolness of the concrete wall behind her. The coolness was in such stark comparison to the fiery warmth that flooded her caramel skin. "Matt.." she, weakly managed when he broke the kiss to nibble at her neck. She sighed as he bit down on her neck, growling a bit as his grip tightened on her hair. He pressed her into the wall and she moaned again as she felt the aching throb between her legs grow stronger.

Say it...he dared her. But she didn't have to say it. A woman appeared in the stairwell, clearing her throat to announce her presence and then moved passed them. Matt stared down into her eyes, seemingly unphased by the interruption. She felt him throb against her as he moved in to kiss her again.

Stop.

....

She blinked, looking around the room and the raised her hand to her head moving toward the bathroom. She suddenly heard Matt s' rumbling voice ring out in laughter and looked up. He stood a few feet from her surrounded by people. A few women had joined the semi circle and stared up at him raptly. She felt a pang of jealousy, understanding their hungry gazes. Matt was not only charming, he was gorgeous. From the moment she'd met him she could only describe him as a mixture of Nigel Barker from America's Next Top Model, meets Gabriel Aubry. His lingering Irish accent only added to sex appeal. Lydia moved on, intending to go to the bathroom and splash cold water on her face and suddenly had a change of heart. She headed for the nearest exit she could find in the posh country club and stepped out into the cool night air. She breathed deeply, feeling the tightening in her chest starting to subside. Leaning down she slipped out of the Manolo Blahnik sandals and hooked a finger through the straps and glanced around waiting for her night vision to kick in. After a moment she could make out the lush green of the grass and started walking. Her cell phone began buzzing angrily in her purse and she stopped to dig it out of the clutch, not recognizing the number.

"Hello?"

"So did you ever get to live out that golf course fantasy you had?"

"Matt?!"

"Yes love?"

She turned in a frantic circle, the flood lights on the course partially blinding her, "Where are you?"

"Watching you. Always did have this thing about bare feet and golf courses didn't you?"

"Why are you out here?" she asked him flatly. She stopped walking, still looking around trying to see where he might be hiding. She heard his voice behind her...close behind her.

"I came out here because you did. Isn't this what you wanted? Us alone?"

"No I came to get fresh air." She leered up at him as he stepped into her field of view. He'd been standing in the shadows of a small group of trees. She caught a wiff of his cologne, soft and unobtrusive. She'd love that about him instantly. Most men splash on the strongest cologne they can, which is usually extremely obnoxious. Softer colognes make a woman want to get closer. She shook her head as if the movement would clear her senses and then softly added, "Sorry..didn't meant to mislead you, if that's what you thought."

He looked down at her a moment, his expression suddenly serious. "Not safe for you to be out here alone at night. Just because this is an affluent neighborhood, doesn't mean you're safe."

She pushed past him, moving toward the trees and back to the safety of the country club. Where she didn't have to be alone with him. "Thanks, but I'm perfect able to protect myself."

She heard him fall in step behind her, feeling the goose bumps push almost violently away from her skin as he softly uttered, "Not from me."

She barely had time to register his words before he swept her up in his embrace yet again. She started to protest until he kissed her. His tongue pushing past her lips with sensual urgency, his hands roaming over her voluptuous form with just the right amount of roughness. He lifted her easily, his hands hooking behind her legs just above the knee. She instinctively wrapped her legs around him, submitting to his kiss as she'd done so many times in her dreams of him over the past year. He carried her the short distance to a large tree, his kisses becoming more demanding as he pressed her against it. He released his hold on her thighs, lowering her to the ground, still holding her to the tree. Roughly clawing her thigh, he dragged his fingers up, remembering how she loved the sensation, before reaching down to push her legs apart.

Her mind raced not knowing whether to push him away and go or let him do what he wished. She moaned against his lips, reaching up to clench handfuls of his dark hair, her Dolce clutch and Manolo shoes falling neglected to the ground. She pulled his head breaking the steamy kiss.

"Matt, we-"

"What did I tell you last time I spoke with you?" he interrupted, lifting the short black dress and caressing the lacey edges of her panties between her legs. " I asked you if you wanted me to fuck you there in that stairwell that day. You said you did...I said when next I see you, I was going to, no hesitating. You've made me wait a long time little girl."

She looked up at him wide eyed, wondering how the past year could be forgotten so easily and if he really expected them to fuck like teenagers and with their respective spouses just a few yards away. She realized he was indeed serious when he gingerly pulled her panties aside and slipped a finger slowly into her already soaked pussy. She leaned against the tree, her body once again betraying her, as her knees buckled. She bit down on her lower lip, her eyes silently pleading with him to not do this...or to please do this, she wasn't entirely sure. Just then her phone,sounding like a bee trapped within the confines of her purse, buzzed angrily. She looked down at her purse, her breathing labored with pleasure. Matt leaned down, his finger still inside her, beginning a slow delicious frictional assault never faltered in their rhythm as he scooped up her purse. Keeping his yes riveted to her, he used his free hand to pull the phone free of her purse and let it fall to the ground again. She barely noticed her lip gloss rolling free into a nearby patch of grass. He looked at her phone and she could see his cherry lips curve into a sardonic smile as he pushed the button to accept the call and pressed it to her ear. She dreamily raised her hand, holding the phone in place her gaze locked with his. He mouthed "Speak" to her.

She tried to push him away and he grabbed her free hand, pressing it against the tree above her, and then press his lips against her free ear, 'It's your husband...better talk."

Swallowing hard she inhaled and spoke, "Hello?" She closed her eyes, feeling her body tighten as Matt brushed purposely against her clit. She fought the urge to moan into the phone, "No..no I'm outside. Needed some fresh air, got a little nauseous. " she paused trying to control her breathing as Matt spoke his lips pressed against her other ear.

"Tell him you're outside being fucked up against a tree."

"No..I'm ok. I'm not alone. I believe..it's Matt."

Matt jerked his head up, glaring down at her and then leaned in so she could place the phone to his ear. He continued his slow deliberate strokes in and out of her pussy while she silently told her body to not respond to him. As usual, it didn't listen. She barely heard Matt talking, but DID register how very calm he sounded, his laughter sounding completely genuine as he told the man who's wife he was finger fucking that he'd seen her go out and wanted to make sure she was safe. "No no...she's just fine. Just walking with her. She looked a little green around the edges. It's dark out here, didn't want her to fall in the pond or anything. " He paused to nip her shoulder, smiling down at her as if he were just innocently standing there. Digging deep, she found her resolve and shoved him away with enough force to let him know she was serious. For a moment she saw a fleeting expression on his face, so brief it may as well have never been there. His gaze hardened as he looked toward the club house and breathed a fake chuckle into the phone before saying, "...yeah..I'll try to herd her back that way." He spared one hard glance as he ended the call and offered her the phone back. "Your keeper is looking for you, we'd better get going. Told him I'd bring you back safe and all." He trudged on past her, not bothering to wait for her to follow.

She exhaled, feeling herself calm. Same old Matt. He could turn it all on and off like a light switch. She reluctantly followed after gathering her things and quickly shoving them in her purse. She thought she had at least one thing in common with him at that moment. She couldn't wait to be away from him either.

RubiDee
RubiDee
33 Followers