Forgetting Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Imagine if they knew." Mimi whispered, "What a humiliation, hm?" she sat on the edge of the bed and her fingers curled around his cock, pulling it back to life, making him grow harder again between her fingers. " That you are my greedy plaything." She bent and kissed him again, nibbling his lip gently, teasing another moan as she rubbed him faster.

"Don't care," Sven breathed as he pushed himself into Mimi's hand, wishing she'd grip tighter, "Don't care. I'm yours. Yours. I-" His fingers pushed into the sheets and Mimi let go of his cock, making him grunt into the pillow.

"Please," he breathed, the frustration thick in his voice, "Oh, please let me come. Please."

"Okay." Mimi's voice softened, "You want that?" she slipped her fingers into his collar and jerked his head upwards, "You want me?"

Sven nodded his eyes closed, "Yes." He breathed, "I want you. Want you more than anything. " His hands moved upwards, reaching out to her. "Please."

"Then come," Mimi smiled, pulling off her clothes and curling up next to him, the heat of their bodies pressing together. Her skin was painfully soft against the welts that were rising across his thighs. She slid over him, her fingers coiling up around his neck and moaned softly, planting tiny kisses over his lips.

"My darling." She whispered, "My plaything, my pet." She smiled down at him, biting his lip. He giggled back and gently wrapped his arms around her, falling against her as she pressed her body onto his. She opened her glittering thighs and slid against him, sinking onto his aching hardness, feeling her stomach flip and shivers trickle between her vertebrae as she did. She began slow, watching his eyelids flicker and his chest rise and fall as her body moved over his. He was captivating; every breath, every touch, every moan and mewl of pleasure was hers alone and she could not drink him in quick enough. Mimi's need for him was, she worried too deep, too fiery to be slaked and yet, she knew that she could never love another man the way she loved him. That no one would or could ever invoke such a wave of emotions as she had found with him. Her fingers moved back to his collar and she pushed her hand into the sheets, moving in slow, languid strokes, her fingers curling around it as she kissed him, her lips grazing against his jawline. He let out another mewl of appreciation too far under to bring himself to do much else. Mimi sped up and ground herself against him leaning backward so that the edge of him hit the sweet spot inside of her. It didn't take long then until she fell forward, grinding and shivering against him, his fingers pushed into the soft flesh of her ass. He followed quickly, waiting and she smiled in the shadows, planting a kiss against his neck.He was so polite.She thought.So good.

She slid off him and curled up next to him, their sweat slicked bodies entwined on the sheets. For a long while there was nothing but the sound of their breathing as Mimi stroked his belly gently.

"You are so good." She kissed his cheek and wrapped the duvet around him. "Are you warm enough? Not too hot?" Sven shook his head. "Good." Mimi slid off the bed and stroked his cheek. "I love you."

Love you, too." He nuzzled her hand and they exchanged glances deeper than words.

"I'll get you water, okay?" she stroked his forehead and he nodded, sprawling out across the sheets.

It was done,he thought,and it was just what he had needed too.He felt the warm glow spread out over his body and he stretched out, feeling his muscles begin to untangle, melting into the sheets. He luxuriated in the feel of it and of nothing else, lying in the lamplight and listening to the sounds of the building, the traffic in the street below and, nearer, Mimi clattering crockery.

"Here," she turned up the light and planted a cup of water next to the bed, urging Sven to sit up with her hand on his arm. "Drink this." He sat up and took the cup from her, taking deep cold mouthfuls. Once it was empty he passed it back to her and she refilled it from a carafe she set down on the floor. Climbing over him, she got under the duvet and once more, wrapped her arms around him, his head on her chest.

"You were so perfect tonight." She whispered, "So tough and vulnerable and beautiful. Oh, I wanted to fuck you the moment I'd tied you to the table."

Sven laughed and turned his head to look up at her. "Thank you." He smiled.

"No, no." Mimi took a sip of water and placed the glass back on the nightstand, "Thank you." She kissed his forehead, "Thank you for everything. For every day. For being mine." She hugged him tightly and rubbed his arms again. "For everything."

Sven took off his collar and let it fall to the floor. It landed with a soft cling and he rolled over, his eyes wide and calm, all trace of the thunder earlier, gone away.

"You know," he whispered, "I think I am okay now. I am just okay." He pulled her down next to him.

"You sound drunk." She smiled, still rubbing his arm, soothing him.

"I don't think so." He answered, "I only had a sip." His mouth curled into a smile and Mimi let out a gasp.

"Oh!' She laughed and kissed him again, "Had I known, it would have been twice as bad."

"Would it?" he asked, "Really?" he kissed her nose.

"Yes it will." She narrowed her eyes at him, a smirk making her lip curl upward, "Far worse. Still," she said, "there's always next time."

"Oh. Next time." His voice was still tinged with desire, "I can hardly wait."

"Well, maybe," Mimi smiled, "you won't have to."

12