Forgetting You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleuangele
bleuangele
23 Followers

"Elizabeth..." Alexandar calls out between clenched teeth. I force myself to relax. The pain is temporary, I chant to myself. He begins to push deeper into my ass. Every time I freeze up, he stops and waits for me to relax. A scream escapes as he pushes one last time and finally seats his cock in my ass.

I have never felt this way before. I am afraid they will tear me apart. I want to stop and make them pull out. The pain is vivid and sharp compared to the forgotten pleasure from a little while ago. It vaguely registers that they are trying to comfort me. Every nerve in my body is strung tight. They try hard to not move, but every breath I take shifts them -- which cause me to cry out. From far away, I hear their voices calling me. I force myself to listen to them.

"Do you want us to stop?" Jonathan asks gently. When I fail to answer, he starts to pull out of me. My eyes shoot open as pleasure surprisingly burns through me. They mistake my reaction and I feel both of them move inside me. Slowly, they begin to pull their cocks out. There is pain but now it is mixed with pleasure. The intensity of the two pushes me closer to orgasm quickly.

I cry out incoherently. They look at me. Their eyes widen in surprise. They bend to kiss and caress me. I gasp as waves of pleasure course through me. As one, they force their cocks back into my pussy and ass. It is enough and I come again and hard. They groan out loud and their hands grab me tighter as my pussy and ass clench around them. I can't breathe or think -- just feel as the pleasure rolls through me. As my orgasm fades, I take deep ragged breaths. It is a signal to them and they begin to move.

Jonathan pulls his cock slowly out of my pussy. I pant and whimper in response. His breathing is shallow and ragged as my pussy hugs his cock tightly. Moans of delight escape him. He pulls almost completely out. He holds still for so long, I open my eyes and look at him. He is gazing down at me with hunger in his eyes. He moves to kiss me lovingly. His kiss is soft and gentle and I sigh in delight. I gasp as I feel Alexandar begin to pull out also. Every movement sends tremors and spikes of pain/pleasure through every fiber of my being. I can hear him hissing at the intense tightness of my ass. I whimper when he bites me hard in response to what he is feeling. He pulls almost all the way out and then stops.

They both hold themselves still. I twist in vain trying to get them to move. Need pulses through my veins heavy with desire. My body cries out to be filled once more. Alexandar cups my breasts gently. His fingers play with my hardened nipples at the same time. As he teases them, Jonathan releases my hands and grabs my hips. His mouth descends on mine and he kisses me deeply. Tension is building in me. I pull away panting feverishly. Whimpers escape from behind my clenched teeth. "What do you want?" I hear whispered erotically in my ear.

"Please... please..." I beg.

"Say it," a rough voice demands.

"Please..." I beg louder.

"Tell us what you want," the other commands.

In a loud, needy voice that I don't recognize, I cry out, "Please fuck me!! Make me come!!"

Their cocks slam back into me at the same time. I feel pain and pleasure mix and burn through me. We cry out in unison. All thought evaporates. I am awash with feelings so intense all I can do is hold on to them. Over and over, they thrust their cocks into me. My pussy and ass tighten around them eliciting deep groans. Their hands roam and their mouths devour me. Grabbing, pinching, biting, nibbling, they drive me higher and higher. My cries grow louder and I thrash in their embrace. They cry out with me as their pleasure builds too. I feel so close but I need something more to push me over the edge.

"Harder," I scream. They obey and thrust harder into me. Once, twice and suddenly I stiffen as the strongest orgasm I have ever had explodes. My pussy and ass contract tightly around their cocks. Any control they have disappears. They thrust erratically harder and faster eager to come in me. I feel their hands grip me tight enough to bruise. Suddenly, they stiffen and cry out as the come in me. I cry out as a smaller orgasm hits me in response. Tremors rack us all and we hold each onto each other until the end. I feel them softening and moments later they gently pull out of me. Ripples of fading pleasure burst in my pussy and ass and I moan once more. I feel their hands stroking me, soothing and calming my body down. We stay together until the sweat starts to cool and I shiver. Jonathan sits up and reaches for the covers. Alexandar lifts my head to place a pillow beneath me. They tuck the covers around us and move to hold me once more. I sigh in complete bliss and drift away.

* * * *

A few hours later, I wake suddenly. I have to go to the bathroom. Grumbling at myself, I try to move but I can't. Alexandar is spooning my back with his arm around my waist. Jonathan is facing me with my hands clutched in his against his chest. Every move I make, they tighten their grip. As touching as it is, I really have to use the bathroom. Cursing under my breath, I call out to them. They grumble in response but that's all. I try again a little louder. The same response comes back. I can't wait any longer so I kick them both in the shins. At once, they cry out and let go at the same time. They roll away from me and promptly fall out of the bed. I laugh but then scramble out of the bed and bolt to the bathroom. Slamming the door shut, I barely make it. I listen to the sounds coming from the bedroom. I can hear them cursing through the door.

I quickly finish and clean myself thoroughly. I check myself in the mirror while washing my hands. Looking down, I notice the stockings and garter I am still wearing. I take the time to remove them. I run my fingers through my hair. Looking into my face, I am surprised at the pleased look I see. I feel so good and it shows. I smile and blush remembering earlier. Completely naked, but not embarrassed, I return to the bedroom.

They are back in the bed when I open the bathroom door. I pause as they both have a slightly pissed look in their face. The look changes to hunger in an instant. The light from the bathroom illuminates me and softens my appearance. I look vulnerable to them and thoughts of protecting me flit through their minds. But as I walk towards the bed, the sway of my hips excites them. My breasts move seductively with every step. When I reach the end of the bed, instead of crawling back to my place, I kneel on the edge and place my hands on my thighs. They wait expectantly. Feeling wicked, I spread my legs slowly. Hearing their gasps, I smile and lean slightly back against my heels. They watch as my hands glide sinfully up my sides to cup my breasts. I sigh as desire pools in my pussy. With their eyes glued to me, I pinch my nipples hard. I can feel my pussy getting wetter.

"Do you like what you see?" I whisper. My voice is filled with passion and need. I smile as I see their cocks twitch under the covers. They are hard again. My pussy twitches in response. I can't help but trail a hand down to my dripping wet pussy. I shudder as I push one finger deep inside. The twins move to reach for me, but I shake my head. I want to tease them as much as they tease me. I lick my lips erotically and they groan loader. Fingering myself, I feel the stirrings of another orgasm. Another finger joins the first. Their breathing speeds up as my moaning increases. Withdrawing my fingers, I seductively lick them clean. The twins start growling at me which amuses me. I return my wet fingers to my pussy and find my clit. Rubbing it hard and fast, I bite my lip hard to stop from crying out. Wanting to come bad, I pinch my nipple and clit hard at the same time. I cry out as my body does just that. Immediately, the twins are on me. They grab me and trap me between them.

"Very naughty teasing us like that," one of them growls to me. I smile in response.

"It's our turn now you little nymph," the other replies.

This time, Alexandar lies flat on the bed. Jonathan grabs me and lifts me so I am straddling the other. I like not being in control so I let him do as he pleases. He picks me up easily and slams me down on the Alexandar's hard cock. My pussy spasms at the intrusion and I cry out as Alexandar groans loudly. Jonathan kneels behind me and pushes my hips up and down, forcing me to ride his brother. Alexandar commands me to grab my breasts and lean forward. I feed them to him and he bites and nibbles away as I gasp in pleasure. I hear Jonathan telling me to not stop as his hands leave my hips and his body moves closer. He fists my hair and pulls me back towards him. My pussy clenches tight around Alexandar. My hands fall away when Jonathan bites my neck hard. The pain intensifies my pleasure and I beg him for more.

He releases me and I fall upon Alexandar. Once again, my hips are restrained as Jonathan forces his cock into my ass. This time he doesn't rest until his cock is buried completely in me. I shake and shudder between them. The pain overshadows the pleasure until they begin moving. This time they take turns plundering my body. They move in tandem creating a friction between them that burns like fire in my veins. My whole body is awash with feelings so strong, I am overwhelmed. I don't hear my cries or pleas. I don't hear them calling my name. The world around me centers on the two cocks buried in me. I can feel myself tightening around them. Faster and faster they move. Harder and harder they thrust into me. I scream as they push me over the edge once more. My pussy and ass clench tightly around their cocks and they come with a loud cry. I collapse on Alexandar. Jonathan wisely does not, but instead rolls to our side. My mind shuts down with the force of my orgasm and I blissfully pass out.

I faintly hear my name in the darkness. It pierces my unconsciousness and I grudgingly open my eyes. Worry is written on both their faces as they keep calling my name. They sigh in relief when I smile at them. They glance at each other. I see it but it doesn't register with me since I am so exhausted. They lay me down between them. Holding onto me once more, they softly tell me to sleep. With a pleased sigh, I close my eyes and do just that.

* * * *

I wake up snuggled in between the twins. I feel so safe and loved in their embrace. I want to stay asleep as I am afraid it was all a dream. Little by little though, the real world filters into my consciousness. Fully awake, I remain still with my eyes closed. I can feel aches through out my body. It's been a long time since I have felt so ravished. I want to lie in bed all day and rest. Yet, I wonder what will happen once the twins awake. The thought sobers me up. I start to worry about their reaction to last night. Even more so, I realize I had sex with two strangers. Granted it was some of the best sex I have ever had. But I wonder at what cost last night comes at and if it is one I can accept.

With these thoughts come memories of the past and one who broke my heart. The sharp pain that always pierces my heart is surprisingly absent as I think of him. The pain I feel is still there, but it is softer now -- just an echo that reminds me of losing a loved one. I realize that I have finally accepted what happened between us. Though it was unexpected and it hurt more than I ever thought I could endure, time does heal all wounds. My heart still hurt but I can accept that the time we had together was a precious gift and left me with many memories I will always cherish.

As I ponder on my feelings, I am struck at how close I came to missing out on what these two wonderful men showed me. The misery I let myself wallow in built a wall between me and the vibrant life that others wanted to share with me. Through pure chance, these two men found a way to reach me and remind me that happiness exists if I am willing to be open to the opportunity. And I am happy.

"You're so beautiful when you smile," a voice whispers softly.

"It's because I'm so happy," I reply as I open my eyes to see Jonathan looking at me. His deep blue eyes gaze at me so lovingly. Lost in his gaze, I can not help the tears that start to pool in my eyes. As I close my eyes, and try not to cry, I feel him pull me deeper into his embrace. Burying my head in his chest, his strong heartbeat reassures me as much as the warmth of his body. Against my back, Alexandar moves closer to cradle me as much as his brother. Between the two, I let the tears go.

After awhile, the tears slow and my silent sobs disappear. I feel cleansed. My emotional storm is calm and I feel at peace. Taking a deep breath, I open my eyes and look up at Jonathan. Confusion and worry is written on his face and in his eyes. I turn and look at Alexandar as best I can and see the same. There are questions that he is begging to ask but he waits for me to speak first. I push against him and he moves back enough for me to pull away from the two and lie on my back. I watch as they prop themselves up on an elbow with their hand cradling their head. The other hand is tentatively laid on my tummy. With a smile at their gentleness, I grab both their free hands in mine and squeeze tightly.

"Thank you," I say while looking them both in the eyes. Not giving them a chance to respond, I tell them of the thoughts I had. "I don't expect anything from either of you. I just want you to know how much all of this has meant to me. I came here to escape and instead found healing," I finish with a tremor in my voice.

"Oh Elizabeth," they say simultaneously with such emotion I feel the tears starting up again. I close my eyes and try to stop them from falling. Their hands grip me harder and I squeeze back in silent response. I gasp as lips cover mine and softly, with immense tenderness, kiss me gently. So delicately, a trail of kisses leads from my mouth to one cheek where they stop and I feel a head lay itself down on my pillow. The other follows suit and I can't help the tears that trickle out. Instead of trailing kisses to my cheeks, he kisses each tear that falls and then lays his head next to mine also.

I can only pull their hands closer to me and clasp them against my heart. Nestled close together, we hold onto one another as emotions too great to give voice to flow between us. Their legs entwine with my own and as their grip tightens once more on mine, I shut my mind down and just let myself feel. I don't know their thoughts or where we will go from here, but in this moment, I feel loved once more.

bleuangele
bleuangele
23 Followers