Forging Manhood Ch. 02

Story Info
Dylan needs a place to stay.
5k words
4.24
87.7k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Telling his wife Pauline about the pinch Dylan was in and the need for a place to stay wasn't easy for Randy. Knowing how picky she was about who came and went in the house, Randy was almost sure the answer would be 'no'. And Paula's initial response had in fact been just that, leaving Randy with the difficult task of trying to formulate a way to break the bad news to the 19 year old who had politly asked for his and his wife's help. Randy was seriously worried that he would probably lose one of his most dependable and sturdiest employees over it but he had always deferred to Paula when it came to matters concerning the house.

A little over an hour after Paula's initial declaration of 'no' however, she approached her husband and sat down beside him in his recliner as he nursed a can of Old Milweakee.

Randy's ears immediatly perked up as he felt Paula sit down to his right. Whether it had been her natural human instinct of caring or the fact that in some way she felt personally responsible for Dylan Hyatt's good health, Pauline Lindsey changed her mind and told her husband that it would be OK for the boy to stay for a few days until he got his life straightened out.

It was exceedingly difficult in Paula's line of work not to develop some sort of 'guardian angel' complex with the children she helped along the way. When you rescue a youngster from a situation that had gotten so bad that the State needed to step in, it was natural to feel a connection and a duty to try and help that child find his or her legs in life, even years after the original meeting.

Thus, the thought of putting Dylan on the street, eventhough he was now 19 and an adult, simply became too much of burden for Paula to deal with.

____________________________________

The very next night, when Randy arrived home from work at a little after 7, he brought with him his 19 year old stock boy, armed with only two overnight bags containing everything he owned.

Paula had stayed up the better part of the entire night before getting the spare bedroom cleaned out for Dylan's brief stay and had in turn taken off early from work that afternoon to prepare a big dinner for Dylan's arrival.

"You never cook like that for me," Randy friskily chided into Paula's ear before the couple sat down to eat.

"Maybe if you promised to be gone a couple of days after I did...maybe I would," she snickered back.

_____________________________________

Just like any couple when they have a stranger in the house, the Lindsey's became acutely aware of every breath they took and noise they made. In that vein, the rampant increase in Paula and Randy's sexual activity completly dried up during the first few days of Dylan's stay. Having been use to the nightly dose of gratifying release before going to sleep, husband and wife were left to lay side by side on their respective halves of the bed, quietly making small talk until drowsiness finally swept them away.

Reverting back to old patterns, Paula spent a majority of time those late nights without sex alone in thought, rehashing her day at work, making plans for how to handle the next day, and for reasons she couldn't quite define, replaying the snipets of conversation she would have night to night with Dylan once he returned from the store with Randy. Having long gave up the hope of every having any children, it was almost like having a son home for a week or two from college. On the other hand, it was very cathartic for Paula as well to see that all of the stuff she tried to accomplish on the job wasn't a complete waste from the way Dylan had successfully made it to adulthood.

Paula drifted off to sleep everynight that week with a proud smile on her face despite the fact that there was a gnawing sensation of something vaguely under the surface that she was missing as it pertained to Dyaln's presense in the house.

Resting quietly beside his wife those first few nights of Dylan's stay, Randy Lindsey entertained vastly different thoughts before giving way to sleep.

Having gotten use to getting his rocks off before bed as well, Randy found it increasingly difficult to contain his arousal with each passing night. While his wife rested beside him basking in the glow of her professional success to get her through those rompless nights, Randy laid to her left, stealing a peek at her face and body every once in a while, allowing his rekindled libido to imagine Dylan masturbating in his room down the hall, just as he had done so graphically in the Lindsey's den the day he came over to help with the fence.

"I know he's in there doing it right now," Randy would frequently blather to himself as he pictured the boy's hulking frame standing beside the bed, whacking off right in front of Paula's real face instead of a picture of her like he had weeks earlier.

"I bet his dick's standing straight up in the air right now and he's got that meaty hand wrapped tightly around it..and he's jacking it off really..really fast..." Randy would fantasize over and over while his wife dozed until the pressure got to be too much and he would peel away the covers and retire to his master bedroom's small bathroom to relieve the built-up pressure.

"You're just being stupid," Randy would tell himself as he watched his released jism swirl around the bowl after flushing it down.

"You had crushes and fantasies like that when you were his age too...it doesn't mean anything..Hell anyone looks good at that age when you get horny..Paula just happened to be in the right place at the right time...Its no big deal!" Randy would rationalize as he lugged his body back to bed and crawled under the covers with his wife after surviving another night without any real satisfaction for his building urges.

__________________________________

By Dylan's fifth night in the house, it had become clear that he was planning on staying much longer than everyone had agreed upon. After nearly a full week without any real sexual contact to quench their appetitite, it was clear that Paula and Randy's nerves were each steadily fraying.

Laying in bed on the fifth night of Dylan's stay, Randy rested underneath the covers beside his wife, his dick already half hard as he found himself inching his hand across her warm cotten nightgown, acting as if he was a nervous teenager trying to silently prod his girl into something indecent.

"What are you trying to do?" Paula asked with feinged brevity, fighting off the same trapped urges as her husband was.

"I'm about to burst..that's what," Randy replied as he slowly circled his opened hand around Paula's chest and belly.

"Randy..I thought we talked about this at the beginning of the week..about you know..... Dylan overhearing us and all," Paula reminded her husband.

"I know...I know," Randy sighed. "And it doesn't look like he's ready to leave anytime soon either..I dont know how much more of these quiet nights I can take..so come on..let me slide down under the covers..disappear for a while and see what I can do..come on Paula."

Paula simply shook her head side to side, not having the will to resist her husband's offer to give her a dose of selfish pleasure. Cracking a relieved smile as he deftly snuck his head under the covers, Paula watched the bulge of Randy's head make an eager beeline for the fiery triangle between her legs.

>From the moment Randy placed his face down on top of Paula's steaming crotch, his eyes nearly watered from the pungeant arousal that was flaring out.

"OOOHHH...YEESS," Paula immediatly blurted, forgetting her own promise to keep quiet.

Swirling his mouth like a frantic demon up and down his wife's flowering slit, Randy twisted his neck back and forth as he corkscrewed his tongue deep inside of her sticky sex.

"UUMMPPHH," Randy gurgled, forced to breath through his nose as his mouth chewed at Paula's pink inner flesh.

After all the years of marriage, Randy still never quite knew what to expect when he went down on her. Paula could often be lazy and cum quickly just to get it over with. Other times however, she would force Randy to work for what seemed like hours on end, selfishly making him lavish her until she was finally ready to let go.

With Dylan's presense in the house, Randy's first instinct was that Paula would want to get it over with as quickly as possible without making it a grand production. After snaking and swerving his tongue through her vagina for a couple of minutes however, Randy got the feeling she might be digging in for the long haul.

Bracing his hands out to each side of his body, Randy surfaced temporarily for air and sucked in two lungfulls of fresh oxygen before diving back down to continue his oral plundering.

Paula was so enthralled by what her husband was doing, she had blindly shoved the weight of the covers down her body and lifted her nightgown up until her belly and breasts were completly exposed. Rolling her fingers through Randy's thinning brown hair, Paula sashayed her hips up and down on the mattress, using her vagina like another soft mouth to caress her husband's buzzing lips.

With the covers now removed from his head and eyes, Randy's pupils were gradually able to adjust to the dark. After a few moments, Paula's writhing face came into view and Randy watched how her cheeks and lips flinched each time he snapped his teeth down gently around her clitoris. He could also feel his cock starting to harden against the mattress below as the pungeant nectar of his wife's vagina steadily crept down his throat.

Almost as if Dylan Hyatt's imagined frame was a ghost that had suddenly materialized above him, Randy fixed his gaze directly up to Paula's face and felt his blood begin to boil at the fantasized sight of the teenager kneeling nakedly above his wife's gracefully twisting upper torso.

"SHIT," Randy's muffled voice echoed from between Paula's parted legs, causing a gust of air to ripple hastily through her heated folds.

"That's the last thing I needed to see," Randy mumbled internally as he stared at Dylan's imagined frame above Paula's face.

"Suck it...come on Paula..suck it, " Randy found himself urging as he pictured the young man tapping his cock against his wife's flushed cheek.

Speeding up the tight rotations his tongue was making inside her quim, Randy dove his entire face in and out of Paula's crotch until he could feel her fingernails start to pinch at his scalp.

"Yes Randy...Oh..Yes.. Randy...OOHHHUUMMM...I'm gonna..I'm gonna...gun..gun..gonnacummmmm..YES..YES...YESSSSSSS," Paula whispered magically as her slightly sagging breasts started to shake wildly across her pale chest.

Continuing his cuntlapping for as long as Paula's sensitivity would allow, Randy felt his mashed cock start to tighten against the mattress as hs wife roughly wrapped her fingers around his ears.

"God..don't let me waste a nut like this..shit," Randy cringed internally when he felt his boiling cum slip free from his engorged peehole and spill messily down on top of the sheets below. While Paula's stewed in the juices of a hard earned orgasm, Randy found himself languishing on his belly, his wife's vaginal secretions coating his entire face as the same time his own warm and wasted ejaculate dried on the bottom of the bed.

"DAMN," Randy muttered out loud, each one of the word's many meanings ringing true as he rubbed Paula's sweet, sticky release away from his lips.

"God that was great Randy..I really needed that bad," Paula exhaustedly beamed as she lovingly patted her husband on the top of her head.

Randy remained on his knees however, trying not to show any outward disappointment that he couldn't fuck Paula like he so desperatly wanted.

"And I probably couldn't get it up again to try..even if she wanted..SHIT," Randy dejectedly cringed.

"But there's still one thing left you can do.....," an internal voice whispered.

Bending down, Randy planted several sweet and tender kisses on Paula's still trembling belly, trying to show her as much post coital intimacy as he could despite the fact that his own self esteem and sexual ego was failing.

"I'm not done with you yet Darling, " Randy smiled cryptically up to his wife as he silently hatched the one plan he thought he never could.

"Roll over and get on your stomach Paula...get comfy while I go into the kitchen and get us some water," Randy said quietly as he stood up and edged towards the bedroom door.

"Don't wake Dylan," Paula reminded as she slowly turned her relieved body to the side so she could rest on her belly in expectation of Randy returning to give her one of the wonderful massages he often gave after sex.

"I'll...I'll try not to," Randy replied as if he had a guilty lump in his throat.

____________________________________

Having been married to Randy for over 25 years, Paula instinctivly knew just how long it normally took her husband to return from the kitchen with something to drink after a sexual encounter. Resting on her belly, slipping in and out of a shallow sleep, Paula seemed to lose track of time as she patiently waited for Randy to return to give her the massage she was expecting.

Allowing the comforting sound of her heartbeat to tap against the mattress below, Paula snuck a peek at the clock radio to see how long Randy had been gone.

"Wonder what's keeping him?" Paula silently asked herself as she dozed off again for a moment.

The answer to that question was after making an initial trip into the kitchen to splash a handfull of cold water across his face, Randy Lindsey found himself walking slowly back down the hall until his feet seemingly came to rest in concrete right in front of Dylan Hyatt's closed bedroom door.

__________________________________

"Is that you Honey," Paula coyly asked as she nuzzled her cheek against her pillow.

"Y...Yep," Randy answered as soberly as possible despite the fact that the sleepy but electrified presense of Dyaln Hyatt was standing directly beside him.

"Then get over here and give me that massage before I fall asleep," Paula moaned contently.

Standing just inside the doorway beside the man that had just awakened him, Dylan's head spun from the dreamlike reality that was confronting him. The question of 'why' Randy had woke him and invited him into his marital bedroom was simply something Dylan didn't want to face at that moment. All his 19 year old could do, as he stood there in nothing but a pair of bulging boxers, was brazenly fixate on the outline of Paula Lindsey's naked body on the bed while her hollowed eyed husband stared on like a zombie, to his left.

The two men shared a silent but potent gaze as the sounds of Paula's breathing filled the master bedroom.

Stepping up to his wife finally, as he had been asked to, Randy straddled his knees up onto the mattress and worked his way up to Paula's back before dropping both of his slightly trembling hands down on top of her relaxed shoulders.

"MMMM...that's it Honey..," Paula beamed. "I could die happy right now. You didn't wake Dylan when you went to the kitchen did you?"

"N..No..No I didn't...his bedroom door....was closed," Randy lied, turning his head slightly to see the teenage boy's towering frame looking on from behind.

Randy could clearly see the front of Dylan's boxers through the hazy darkness and the way it looked as if a fully grown cucumber had been stuffed inside of it. The older man felt like his heart was bouncing on a pogo stick inside his chest as he watched the young stud crudely massage his burgeoning beast at the sight of Paula's prone body.

"I'm gonna fuck your wife right in front of your sorry ass, "Dylan's eyes seemed to unflinchingly say to Randy before his boss turned forward to continue Paula's backrub.

Giving Randy a few more moments to attend to his wife, Dylan finally nodded his head and assumed control over the situation, silently beckoning Randy Lindsey down off of his wife and to the left so he could approach her naked and waiting body.

"Hey..Randy," Dylan said under his breath, stopping the older man before he took a step away from the bed. "Reach down and open up her cunt for me..show me her pussy."

Reaching down as he was told, Rnady dipped his nervously tingling fingers into his wife's molten womb and stirred them around for Dylan's approval.

"There it is," Randy's gaunt expression seemed to answer back to the waiting teenager as he felt a strange twinge of aroused remorse sizzle through his nucleai.

"MMM..AAHH..RANDY..God that feels good..but I don't think I've got enough left in me for another go 'round..don't stop just yet though," Paula blindly cooed in return, flexing her feet out even further as her husband played with her pussy.

The moist syrupy sounds of Randy's fingers slipping tenderly through Paula's vaginal folds luridly resonated inside Dylan and Randy's head as the content woman on the bed swam her legs back and forth on top of the covers.

Randy could see in Dylan's eyes that the youngster was ready to live out a fantasy he had long been harboring. Watching Dylan stand excitedly in place at the foot of the bed, stalking his prey like a caged animal, Randy felt his insides twist at the inevitable prospect that his life was about to change forever.

Instinctivly knowing the next hour would inexorably alter the perception of his quarter century long marriage, Randy cast one last look at the tentlike bulge inside Dylan's shorts and knew there was nothing he could do to stop it.

"I'm ready to fuck her," Dylan quietly motioned to Randy. "Get her up on her knees with her tail in the air so I can ram my cock inside of her."

"But..she just said..she didn't think she could handle..," Randy eyes seemed to weakly remind Dylan, to no avail.

With that, Randy dug his left hand between the crevice of his wife's parted thighs and used his right to gently nudge her torso off the mattress and up onto her hands and knees.

"Come..come on Baby..just one more time tonight," Randy stuttered, trying to convince his wife to allow him to guide her up for a few more carnal moments. "Get up on your knees Paula..I promise I'll make it quick."

"MMM...You sure.....I don't know what I have left," Paula mumbled eventhough the weeklong deprivation of sex she had endured was slowly bringing her body off the bed, and into the desired position Randy was insisting upon.

A wry smile spread across Dylan's face when he saw the way Paula awkwardly shifted her weight off the mattress and up into a kneeling position so that her small, apple shaped behind rocked high in the air, less than two feet in front of him.

"That's more like it," Dylan grinned over to Randy before nodding his head once last time in a clear gesture that he was now in charge of his boss' bent over and waiting wife.

Perched on her knees, completly unaware her life was about to turn on a dime, Paula was too exhausted to even swivel her head around to watch who she thought was her husband, get ready to mount her.

Instead, Randy was drifting back into the shadows of the bedroom, trying his best to remove himself from the situation as Dylan stepped out of his boxers and crawled up onto the bed behind Paula's waiting ass.

Randy Lindsey had no idea what to expect when he impulsivly gave into the temptation that had been building inside of him over inviting Dylan into his bedroom. From the moment he bowed his head and finally stepped aside however, allowing the 19 year old to assume control, an all encompassing feeling of helplessness and trivialality descended upon the happily married man.

"It's like I'm not even here," Randy shook his head as he watched Dylan swing his bobbing cock towards the glowing target of Paula's shiny quim.

Randy felt as if the floor beneath his feet had literally given way when he watched Dylan Hyatt's pelvis press forward and the head of his pulsing monster directly against the opening of Paula's cunt.

12