Forgive Me, Father, For I Have...

Story Info
A priest and a nun walk into a sex club...
4.1k words
4.48
56.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned and....

They gave me a guest card. I knew it was coming as soon as they walked through the door. People are so predictable. "Would you come into my office?" I said, escorting them through the door behind the front desk. "Please, have a seat."

I looked each of them over carefully. I was sure they'd never been here before because I'd have remembered these two. Even with their masks and costumes on they were a handsome couple. He was the reason someone coined the expression "tall, dark and handsome" and she was the epitome of a "sweet thing". He carried himself with such dignity that her was almost stoic; but she was obviously nervous and uncomfortable.

This was the one night of the year when it was hard to recognize the members of The Club. My staff and I normally recognized them all. It was important. Only members were allowed inside. The Club is exclusive, private, and discrete. Those qualities were paramount to my success.

Tonight was our annual Halloween costume party. It gives people the chance to really let out the freak they want to be. It lets them live out their fantasies. The Club was full of pimps and their hos tonight along with every superhero and character you imagined being as a kid. But as I said, these two were a more predictable pair-a priest and a nun at a sex club. I wish just once someone would surprise me at one of these parties.

They clung to each other's hand while they sat waiting for me. I told them, "There are a couple of things we need to go over before you head into The Club. First, I need to see a picture I.D. with your name and age on it. They won't be photocopied or put on file, it's just so I can protect The Club and it's members. We don't want kids getting in and we don't want anyone to be forced to participate in something they don't want to do."

"Also, I need a dollar from each of you. That dollar will retain me as your counsel. It's part of the standard membership, but since you're guests it's different for you. My being your lawyer for the purposes of the evening will prevent me from ever disclosing anything about you or your behavior here tonight. You'll be protected by attorney/client privilege. Do you want to explain that to you?"

They both shook their heads, so I went on. "In The Club no one can make you do anything you don't want to do. If you say 'no' that means no. Anyone who violates that will be removed from the premises. I will warn you though, The Group Room is normally 'no holes barred' and everybody that goes in should understand that. If you're not up for anything and everything you should stay out of there. Particularly tonight."

"The Club is divided into different rooms for different tastes. There are a lot of private rooms along with rooms where you can go watch or be watched. Of course there's the bar and dance floor too. Most nights those are relatively quiet, but on a night like tonight, don't count on it. We'll be packed and it may get crazy. Now, all over The Club there are security guards, some male-some female. Until you ask for their help, you won't notice them. Discretion is our greatest asset. But if you need one just say 'Security' and they'll be there to help you as quickly as possible. They tend to blend in, or at least they're supposed to, so don't be surprised by their appearance."

"As you can see behind you there are video monitors with cameras throughout The Club. These are for your protection and there are no recording made. Every member knows they're here and it keeps them on their best behavior...so to speak. Privacy, safety, and confidentiality are my foremost concerns. I'm here to give you a place to be uninhibited, to be free and to have fun and I take my work very seriously."

He handed me their drivers licenses and two dollars saying, "Here you go." Different last names with matching addresses confirmed another suspicion of mine-they were a couple looking to spice things up with a visit to the city's infamous sex club.

"Out there tonight you can be anyone you want to be. This is the one night of the year that you can be anyone or anything you want to be. And no matter how you would be judged out in the real world, in here no one will pass judgment on you. That's the beauty of a costume party, you can put on whatever mask you want and be someone else for the night. But as I said, I have to verify your I.D so I'll need you to take your masks off for just a second, please."

He was more handsome than I thought. Our priest was 6', 200 lbs and in good shape. His hazel eyes and chiseled features were set off by long wavy brown hair. Even in his black suit you could see he had a good physique with broad shoulders that tapered to a narrow waist.

She was devastatingly beautiful. The long blond hair that hung from her short habit was there in it's full splendor on her I.D. Her classic features and blue-grey eyes gave the impression that she was a young girl. But one look at her body gave her away as a full-grown woman. She was 5'10" and athletically trim with the long, lean body of a model. Even in her costume I could see her breasts rode high and firm on her body. But it was those legs and ass that made me stare. Black high heels and dark stockings showcased her long legs. It was all I could do to stop looking her up and down and go on.

"Thank you. You can put your masks back on before you go in." I said. "Oh, by the way. I've seen lots of priests and nuns over the years, but I've got to say-you guys look more authentic than any I've ever seen. Congratulations, Father and Sister."

With just the hint of a color creeping up his face he said, "Thank you."

Just like the Sisters at school she jumped in to correct me. "I'm not a nun. I'm just a novice. You don't become a nun until you've taken the final solemn vows and they only wear full robes with long habits. They don't wear anything like this.", she said brushing the short skirt down her thighs. He turned to look at her and she stopped herself saying, "But I guess you don't need to know all that."

Stepping in to save her any embarrassment I said, "Well, you both look great and you'll get a lot of attention from the crowd tonight. I hope you'll enjoy yourselves. And please let your first round of drinks be on me."

"Thank you. Your hospitality is appreciated." He said stiffly as he stood and took her hand. "I'll think we'll probably be keeping to ourselves tonight, but you never know...."

She giggled at his comment and turning back to me said, "Thank you, Sir. I'm sure we'll enjoy ourselves."

Once they had their masks back in place, I opened the back door to my office and led them out into The Club.

As most people do, they started out slowly, meandering through the rooms and looking around. It was a pattern I'd seen over and over again. After a while I sent a waitress over to take them to a curtained, private booth I had set up with cameras and microphones. She showed them that in there they could have privacy or open the curtain and invite people in to join them. Either way they could see out, but no one could see in when the curtains were closed.

Even after they got settled into the seclusion of the private booth in took them a little time to get going, but once they did it was hot. I checked in on them more than usual and when I did I couldn't take my eyes off them. They looked like they belonged together, like they were made for each other. They were obviously really into each other and she was completely willing to do anything he wanted. It was so hot.

They acted more like a couple on a first date than like long-time lovers. First they just sat and had their drinks, then they kissed and before long they were making out. In a flash their hands seem to be everywhere at once. As her head lolled back he planted soft, wet kisses up and down her long, delicate neck making her shudder with lustful anticipation.

He knew just where to touch her. Even if I didn't know they shared an address, it was obvious they were a couple. He knew every button to push and how she would react. She slid smoothly onto his lap, face-to-face, eye-to-eye, and he held her by the back of the neck as he took charge of her body. It was a slow, loving seduction that they'd probably played out dozens and dozens of times. While he was definitely leading the way, she wasn't idle.

She could only take the teasing for just so long before she switched roles and became aggressive. Twisting in his lap, she straddled him. She leaned back to open her simple grey blouse and pushed it back over her shoulders as she licked her lips. Her fingertips slid down her neck and over her breasts, stopping for a quick swirl around her nipples.

Then, just before she leaned in to kiss him again, she grabbed the tiny clasp at the front of her bra and pulled it open to expose her perfect breasts. She pulled him in for a long wet kiss then shoved his head down, rubbing her perfect tits in his face. He worshipped her tits, letting them just fill his palms, running his fingertips along their curves, then lightly teasing her nipples before he started rolling them back and forth between his thumb and fingers-pulling them to diamond hardness. I closed my eyes to force myself to look away. It was so intense and I was hard as a rock.

Before I knew what I was doing the phone to the check-in desk was in my hand. "Is Chary or Marly here yet? Well, send her in. Hell, if you can't tell them apart, send them both in."

A minute later my office door opened to one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Twin sisters, either of who could be centerfold material, walked in my door. I should say one walked in because only one of them was walking. The other was crawling in on her hands and knees at the end of a long leash. The dom was holding the leash attached to the sub's collar and swinging a small cat-o-nine tails. Every step or two she'd either let it slap against her thigh or against her twin's upturned ass.

"Sorry, we were slow coming in but some bitches are hard to train.", the dom said lightly slapping her sister's ass with the whip. She pulled the collar close and her sister curled up around her leg, reaching up with her hands and stroking her mistress' thigh. They both wore thigh-high leather boots, long leather gloves and collars, the dom in black, the sub in white. Masks matched the color of their boots. They wore the masks like oversized headbands so they covered the moles just next to their eyes. Those moles were mirror images of each other and the only way to tell which twin was which.

They both wore two more bands of cloth around their bodies, one over their breasts and one on their hips. Their surgically enhanced C cups breasts needed no support and stood straight out from their chests against the soft material. Whether it was from the cool air in my office or arousal, their nipples jutted out, looking like they ached to be used and abused. Their skirts were slung low on their hips and hugged the curve of their tight little butts ending just below the point of total exposure. The overall affect was amazing.

"You two look so fine. And any other time I'd want to know which was which. But all I want right now is for one of you to start sucking my cock."

The sub immediately jumped in asking, "May I please do it, Ma'am? May I suck his cock?"

"Tell him how much you want it. If you can convince us that you really want it, then you can suck him, Bitch."

"Thank you, Ma'am.", she said and crawled over to me. "Please, Sir, let me suck your big, thick cock. I'll do it so good. I promise you'll love it. I'll lick it and kiss it and then I'll take it deep into my throat. You can even fuck my face. I swear to swallow every drop of your sweet come or you can shoot it all over me if you want."

"Good job, girl. You sound pretty convincing...how about it, Sir? Shall I make my Bitch here suck you off?"

"Hell, yes. Do it, show me what a good little cocksucker you are."

Her hands flew to my waist and scrambled to get my cock out as quickly as she could. Warm, soft, wet lips slid up and down drawing the crown and then my shaft in and dragging me down into a state of ecstasy.

The warm curves of one sister rubbed against my side as the other worked her magic up and down the shaft. "She's a good little Bitch isn't she?"

"You both are.", I said. Grabbing the dom by the hair I pulled her down to my face and said. "Now, you get down there and help her...play with her tits, suck my balls, do whatever you want...I just want to get my cock sucked-NOW."

She slid down beside her twin and they kissed their way up and down the sides of my cock. I lost track of whose fingers were stroking my thighs, whose tongue was licking my balls or asshole, whose breasts brushed teasingly against me. I threw my head back and just abandoned myself to the sensations until I felt the urge to come build up.

"Here it comes, you little slut. Suck that come out of me. Take it all"

I looked down to see their two beautiful faces side by side, one with her lips locked over the head of my cock, the other jacking me off into her sister's mouth. When they had finally milked me dry, they turned to one another and kissed, long and hard, sharing the warm load between them before they swallowed it.

Boots, masks, collars, gloves and clothes were all over the floor and couch of my office. Both girls were naked. Now I could tell them apart, but I didn't know which had been playing which role.

"Who's who tonight?"

They looked at each other and with practiced precision responded together. "Does it matter?" With a wicked smile on their lips they went on to tell me that they planned to trade costumes back and forth all night so they both got a chance to play each role. The long boots and gloves were a practical choice. They didn't want to suffer from being on their hands and knees half the night.

"That sounds like my girls. Tough, but fair." I pulled them into my lap and asked, "Do you want to hang out here a while and play, or do you want to go mix and mingle?"

"We could stay a while." Marly said. "But we want to go play a little too." Charly added.

"Cool. I could use the company. It's been an interesting night so far."

Charly said, "We could tell."

"Who are these two?" Marly asked.

The video feed was still on the priest and nun's booth. She was kneeling on the floor between his legs. With a positively evil grin I heard her say, "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned...and I'm going to...all...night...long."

Each word was punctuated with a flick of her tongue on the head of his cock. Then she drove her mouth down the full length of it. I couldn't believe this girl could stretch her lips around the long, thick shaft of his cock, much less take it all the way down her throat. Her hand just barely fit all the way around it. She stroked him as she kissed up and down the underside of his staff. Pausing at his balls to lick and suck them then she drug her lips back up the side of his shaft to drop her mouth over him and start all over again.

Anyone could tell that she was enjoying herself immensely. She was well practiced and adept at the task, plus she seemed to be getting off on it almost as much as he was. It was so intense that I watched for a while before I realized one of her hands was under her skirt and her arm was moving as she teased her pussy.

The girls were perched one on each leg, playing with each other and me. "I think I see why you needed some company, Boss."

"Yeah, they're hot."

She sucked him like a woman possessed. She had a thirst that only his come could satisfy. She licked him, kissed him and sucked him, worshipping every drop of slick pre-cum that drooled down from the fat head of his dick. She worked him like a pro. Getting him close again and again only to slow down as his anticipation built up to the point of no return.

The three of us watched as her throat finally convulsed around his shaft and her hand pumped up and down to draw every precious drop from him as she swallowed it down. Finally her eyes opened and she drew her mouth up until just the top of the head was still between her lips. Kissing it she tilted her head up straight and held it against her mouth, as she looked him in the eye...then smiled.

I felt Marly shudder in my arms with a small orgasm, "Wow."

"Yeah, wow is right.", Charly agreed. She was having little shudders herself, one after the other for a minutes or so. "That was a trip".

As her sister caught her breath Marly went on, "Well, Boss, we've got to get out there and TITILATE the customers." The two of them rubbed their hard nipples against both sides of my face the way they always did when they made that joke.

"We're gonna use your bathroom to clean up and dress, Boss.", Charly said. Adding, "Don't peak. We don't want anyone to know who's who...okay?"

I watched them walk away and turn back to my desk, trying to focus on the paperwork in front of me. When the girls left and headed out into the club, I tried to move on to other things. But the priest and nun were still at it and I could hear them on the screen behind me.

It was all I could do to tear myself away from the sight of them and keep an eye on my other guests. And it wasn't long before I went back to watching them. Her tits were pointed straight up as she lay on the table and arched her back in a moment of release. With his hand slowly stroking his cock, he had his face buried between her long legs as she ground her hips up to meet his oral assault.

After she came he pulled her up and sat back. She straddled him and sank down on his cock taking him in with one long, deep stroke. As she hit bottom, she came again and he panted, "Oh, My Child, that was incredible. In one moment-in one heartbeat I got to taste you coming in my mouth and feel you coming on my cock. I've never felt anything like it."

Fully impaled on him, she slowly started grinding her hips and riding him. It was like she was dancing for him, with their bodies joined together at that single point. He leaned back to watch her as she moved her body. Her arms moved around her like she was on the dance floor or on stage. She was bumping and grinding like a stripper trying to get a tip. He was getting the ultimate lap dance and loving every minute of it.

Like the Stones said, the sight of her was enough to make a dead man come, the feel of her must have been and overpowering sensation. She froze and quivered over and over as she came, riding his cock. He moaned each time her tight wet pussy quivered with release. It was magnificent. Their naked bodies glowed in the soft light as they made love.

They seemed like they were perfect together, anticipating each other's needs like only long-time lovers can. Totally engrossed in each other, they were oblivious to the carnal free-for-all that was going on around them. In that moment it was suddenly crystal clear. I'd had sex a lot, I'd made love many times, but this was what it was like to know true love. It was amazing.

When I looked back at them later he was pounding into her doggy style on the seat of the booth. She arched her back and looked up like she was going to howl at the moon. His tight butt and legs flexed again and again as he thrust into her. His hands roamed over every inch of her body from her firm thighs and perfect ass up over her flat abs to her rock hard nipples. His long, wet, thick shaft slid in and out-on and on. She came again and again until her arms gave out and she lay her head down on the seat in front of her.

He lifted her up like she was light as a feather and laid her on the table, facing out so they could see the whole club through the curtains as he fucked her hard and deep. Fast then slow then fast again, he kept going and going. Each time I checked in I heard them talking so lovingly to each other. Even as he was driving into her on and on, they never broke character. She kept calling him "Father" even when she was urging him to fuck her harder and he always saying "My Child" or "Sister" while praising her cock-sucking or waxing poetic about her fantastic body.

12