Forgotten Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, your old," she teased, "and you don't look a day over thirty-five."

Mike huffed, "you know that a couple of centuries ago I would have looked twenty-five."

Before they could continue the waitress delivered their meal, or at least the first course. They began to look like a regular couple on an afternoon out in the quiet little country town.

"Why do you get a beer and I get a lemonade?" Michelle asked as they sipped at their vegetable soup. She tried to catch Michael's eyes with her own.

"I didn't want to risk it," he replied after a short silence, refusing to meet her gaze.

"Risk what?" she asked innocently, still looking at him.

"In case we conceived the other night," he answered her.

"Conceived," Shell swallowed hard, "as in conception. After one night together?" She did not know what to think of his logic, if they had managed to create life it would be unlikely that any damage would befall the tiny child yet as they would only a couple of cells floating around in her womb.

"Were pregnancies are treacherous," he explained, "any little thing can cause a miscarriage."

"So no alcohol?" she enquired rhetorically.

"No." Mike's one word answer was so quick that Shell nearly giggled.

"Coffee?" she continued.

"Not really," he said shaking his head.

"What about my music?" she asked exasperatedly, "Please tell me that I can still listen to something heavy."

"And pollute our children's minds before they are even born?" he mocked, "I would prefer you didn't."

Shell propped her head in her hand, "What about work?"

Michael thought about it, "I will let you know depending the project," he replied mirroring her, "no pathogens or the like."

"I only want to grow babies," Michelle sat up, "I just never thought that mine would be ever on the agenda."

"Ours," he corrected her and reached for Shell's hand and squeezed it. "Life with me won't be so bad, I promise."

"Are you trying to get me to forget everything that has transpired in the last few days, Doctor Patterson?" Shell asked with a mock-serious glare.

"Is it working?" he asked hopefully.

"No," she replied dryly.

"Wouldn't dream of it my dear," he smiled when he saw Michelle's face crack into a grin, "I do love you, you know that don't you?"

"You better," Mike flinched playfully at her comment, "you have turned my life up-side-down so I expect you to pull your weight."

"You're not going to let me live this down are you," it was a statement.

"Nope."

@}-,-'-

Somewhere on the other side of the globe in a trailer behind a stadium hosting a well known rock band a tall curvy sídhe woman lounged back on a chair with a joint perusing the two men who stood before her.

"So boys," she smirked whilst taking a drag at the rollie, "What have you got for me?" Her vivid green eyes scrutinising their forms and she liked what she saw.

The men grinned, "we heard you have a talent," one of the men said, "in exchange for certain favours."

"That I do boys," her green lips split into a wide toothy grin, "what would you like me to do?"

The man who remained silent turned around and lifted his shirt showing an intricate tattoo of a dragon with a nasty looking scar running through it, "I was knifed a few months back and it wrecked me tat," he explained, "I've had it since I was eighteen and I was wondering if you could fix it."

Bedella laughed, "Too easy," she hooked her fingers into the waistband of his jeans and pulled him closer, "This comes at a price of my choosing, you understand that don't you?"

The man nodded, "What ever it takes," his words sounded confident.

The sídhe woman gently touched the puckered scar with her plump lips, enjoying the shiver that ran through the man's body. Without warning she gave the entire length of the scar a slow wide lick, repairing not only the skin but the intricate pattern of the tattoo. "Now for my payment," she informed them huskily.

"What is the payment," the first man asked apprehensively while the other admired his back in the mirror.

The mauve skinned beauty stood up, her leather clad body curvy in all the right places. "I have a few ideas," she grinned at them. They were both curious and cautious at the same time. Bedella crawled onto her bed at the other end of the caravan looking over her shoulder she smiled at the two men, "are you two just going to stand there or are you going to join me?" Stunned, they just stood there looking at her as she reached for her back and began to undo the lacing of her corset. They finally got the hint, the payment would be with their bodies and they were all too happy to do so. "Remove your clothing," Bedella ordered with a cheeky glint in her eyes.

The men did not hesitate any longer, they removed their clothing as fast as they could and climbed onto the bed with her. "What would you like us to do?" one asked as he touched her round leather-clad bottom.

"Are you just going to touch me or are you going to actually do something with those fingers?" Bedella's husky voice had them tearing at the leather to get it off her as quickly as possible. The shorter of the two men traced his finger around her tight puckered little hole and pressed it in and was rewarded with a hungered groan. The other lined up his throbbing flesh to her mouth and thrust it in, she hungrily began to suck him deep into her throat and increased in vigour.

The man at her rear slid his other hand up her thigh, opened her nether lips and entered her roughly. "Yes," he groaned, "Take it."

Bedella chuckled and pushed back with as much ferocity as the man gave. She did not care to know their names, they were all the same regardless of where she goes. They are nearly all willing to give her what she wanted without question. It is not like she does not give women a go, they just do not have that wonderful piece of anatomy that makes her want to scream every time she feels one enters her. Well almost, the larger man at her mouth was quite nice, not much length but stretched her jaw making her excited by the prospect of it filling her. The other man felt a little less impressive, she could feel him but not the stretching she craved.

"Oh fuck yeah!" the man groaned as he felt her muscles squeeze tightly around his rigid staff, "you are hot!" And she was, the heat building to nearly an uncomfortable level, "You're burning!" he pulled out and fell back, "Holly Shit! I've grown!"

Bedella removed the other man from her mouth, "how about you put that somewhere else," she suggestively hinted to him by slapping the perfectly rounded cheek of her bottom.

"You are one kinky bitch," he smiled and lined up, "come on Matt, get up." He pushed in slowly with a long drawn out groan until he was completely in. He waited for Bedella to adjust around him.

The man known as Matt while still shocked at his new size found his way back inside Bedella, sandwiching her between him and his friend.

"Come on boys," she cried, "I don't want to walk after tonight!" Her encouraging words had them thrusting harder.

The trio were in their own world of euphoria, their bodies sliding against one another covered in sweat and Bedella's nectar. The sídhe woman cried out in ecstasy as one orgasm after another rocked her body, this is what she lived for hot bodies pressing into hers with such enthusiasm, she was in heaven. They were so engrossed that none of them heard the light rapping at the door.

The door of the caravan opened and the guardian of Alpha Bleddyn's son Peredur, Sir Amandus entered the rocking trailer. He stood watching the three writhing on the bed with his arms crossed. It had taken him nearly four months to track her down this time, which tour she had tagged onto to suit her lifestyle.

Amandus cleared his throat and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

"Lady Bedella!" he finally called when they did not notice him.

"Ah, Amandus," she panted, "you are going to have to wait your turn. It is very hard to suck your cock in this position."

The middle aged man huffed, "I have no time for such trivial activities, I am late to update the Alpha and only the two brothers are guarding him." He uncrossed his arms and moved closer to the bed, "Peredur is alone most of the day among beautiful women, do you have any idea how dangerous that is?"

The two men moved off Bedella and began to dress, "we should probably go," one said and they both left.

"Now look what you have done," she whined, "you ruined a perfectly good evening." Her long green hair tumbled over her shoulder in a very sensual way, "I hope you plan to rectify that."

"Madam," Amandus sat on the mattress next to her, "It has been too long since I saw my wife and children, they are all grown up now."

Bedella sighed, "until the situation with the dhampires is sorted you must stay at your post." She slapped his arm, "life with the Alpha's mischievous son not rewarding enough?"

Amandus laughed, "the man's a womaniser and he's getting worse. I shudder to think what he's been like since his coming of age."

"You don't have to worry about him spontaneously mating with one of those women," she reassured him, "His mate will be born in another twenty years in Starlight to the Queen of the knighthood."

Amandus nodded, "we should get this over with."

Bedella agreed and pulled on a silk robe. She began to calm in a meditative trance, the temperature of the caravan began to drop and a small pinprick of light appeared in front of her. It grew with blinding intensity and width, with a final burst the door between the worlds opened letting the Dawnlight's sun shine from the other side. "Let's go," she chirped, clapping her hands together and stepping through.

Amandus followed with a quick step and the doorway shut.

@}-,-'-

I hope it was worth the wait. :Þ

12