Forgotten Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael laughed at her enthusiasm and followed until she gave a frustrated growl at the lack of space the trolley had. "Don't you dare laugh at me Dr Patterson or you will be sorry for it!" Her feisty retort did nothing to deplete the mirth he felt and even with all the trouble they would have to deal with until she was ready to accept the wolf way of life he was never more happy to have her for his mate.

"You are perfect my beautiful wolf," he praised her and in spite of the glare she returned he continued, "Lets take this lot to the checkout and go home before the ice cream melts." Shell gave him a quick nod and they were on their way.

@}-,-'-

Michael acquainted himself with Michelle's kitchen as he packed away the food she left alone when they made it home. Shell left him to do dinner like he promised her earlier that day and she retreated for the comfort of her video games with the guarantee to keep the music confined to her headphones to allow Michael the pleasure of cooking to some Frank Sinatra.

He found that the simple task of preparing a meal for his mate felt so rewarding, knowing that her experiences with flavour was limited he sincerely hoped that she would appreciate his efforts.

Singing alone with 'Ol' Blue Eyes' he did not notice the frequent cussing had stopped in the living room.

Michelle had given up trying to concentrate on her game and decided to clear out the room Michael would be sleeping in. A daunting task by anyone's language. She sighed at the towers of boxes that reached to the ceiling and filled with many things she had not thought about for a long time. Most of it belonged to Gary, he had asked her to keep it until someone called Bedella came to see him and then she was to give it to her and who ever this Bedella chick was she must have been important to him.

With great difficulty, Shell began to deconstruct the towers and take the boxes out to the garage which was mostly empty. Shifting the contents was not so hard once she got through the bulk of it and as she closed on the last of them she knocked over one and it spilled across the floor.

"Shit!" she cursed and began to clean it up. Something caught her eye, an aged parchment with a red seal that looked like a howling wolf. "What the fuck?" She picked it up and looked at who it was addressed to, it was addressed to her, well the other her, Bleddwen.

She debated as to whether to open it or not, when she decided she would Michael called her for dinner. She placed it on the bed and left to eat.

@}-,-'-

Michael was thrilled at her delight to his culinary abilities and finished the meal with a home cooked blueberry pie with creamy vanilla ice cream. They now cuddled up on the couch watching some romantic comedy that was clearly not amusing Michelle. "What is the matter my love?" Mike asked as he held her.

"I don't think I'm in the mood for a film like this," she uttered, "It's too touchy feely."

Michael laughed again, "I thought you would like this movie," he responded, "Maybe get you in the mood for a little more than just cuddling." His soft nuzzle against her ear began to distract her and her head fell to the side giving him unrestricted access to the slender column of her throat.

"Michael," she whined as he kissed up to her ear, nibbling her lobe softly with his lips, "Please!"

"Gladly," he answered quickly before she could stop his progress. Knowing that if he pushed too hard she would withdraw again so he had to walk that precarious line that could show his desire but also show restraint to please her. He resisted the soft globes of her breasts and the inviting thighs that were covered in the skin tight jeans she wore.

Michelle gasped as his teeth grazed the bite he gave her that first night, triggering a rush of heat funnelled straight to the velvety centre of her being, "Michael please stop that, I can't ... I can't ..."

"Then don't," he guided her lips to his and held her close as he ravaged her mouth with his nimble tongue. Much to his surprise Michelle did not fight him off, instead throwing her arms around him preventing him from moving away even when he needed to take a breath.

Shifting their position on the couch he pinned her under his hard body, "What are you doing?" Michelle frantically asked, ready to bolt from him.

"I promise not to remove any clothing from your wonderful body," he quickly assured her, "But please let me hold you, you are perfection to me."

Shell thought for several seconds then relaxed, "Not one hand to wander to somewhere it should not."

Michael placed his hand on his heart, "You may guide my hands to where you wish them to be."

A faint red tinge coloured her cheeks, taking his hand in hers she placed it over her heart. "I want you to touch me everywhere but you hid part of yourself and that is hard to look past."

"What if I promise to pretend to be human and keep my primal nature safely locked away," he suggested, "For now."

"I would like that," she smiled moving his hand up to her cheek, "We keep the clothing on but you have free reign of my body."

It was like all his birthdays came at once. Rushing to take her lips again he pressed his sex against hers to let her know what she did to him, rubbing against her in simulated intercourse. Shell let a soft moan rumble in her throat as she clung to him, meeting his movements with her own.

The teasing thrusts Mike delivered felt too good, Shell wanted more but the fear of seeing the large grey wolf looming over her she held her tongue. He let his hands trail down the sides of her torso, feeling each rib on the way down tickling the sensitive skin.

"I love you so much Michelle," he breathed into her ear, "I wish to tease your nipples with my mouth if you will allow me."

His request caused her flesh to ripple with goose bumps. "Would you have me remove my shirt?"

"If you are okay with it," he tugged at the hem but made now attempt to remove it, "Leave your bra on."

With a single nod she pulled the tee shirt over her head revealing a lilac lace brassier where her perfect pink nipples peaked through. He caressed them through the lace inciting a sigh of pleasure from his beloved mate, captivated with the blissful expression written across Shell's face. "What happened to your mouth?"

He chuckled and lowered his lips to the delicate bud swirling his tongue around it, drawing out a sustained cry of satisfaction. Taking this as a good sign he lightly pinched its partner, making sure to keep everything light and gentle.

He had not paid attention to what she was up to with her own hands until he felt a sharp jerk to his shirt and the material fall away, "I thought clothing was to remain on?" He challenged playfully.

"I've changed my mind," she cried arching up to him, "I want you now, all nine inches of you!"

"It's ten and ... Okay!" He tore her jeans off along with the briefs she wore and buried his face in her molten core, his tongue diving deep to relish the intense flavour that was solely hers, pure ambrosia. He bumped his nose against her throbbing little button as he feasted.

Shell could have died at that moment and know that she died the happiest girl on earth, his desire to bring her to the earthly delight of sexual climax over his own made her day. How could she ever doubt his intent, he clearly loved her and cared for her deeply. She did not want to think of the what could have happened, what he really was, what she really was, none of it mattered anymore. She would learn to accept all that stuff but later, much later.

Michael pounced over her, pushing her knees aside, "When did you get the time to remove your pants?" Shell asked when she found him naked.

"I didn't expect you to notice anything else while I was sampling the taste of Tasmania," he grinned with her nectar all over his face. "May I enter?"

"Fuck yeah!" she cried, wrapping her legs tightly around his hips.

Mike wasted no time pounding into her chanting in his head to not change and scare her again. She felt so wonderful, so hot he could not stop his knot swelling, "Don't be scared, it's just my knot, I can't help that," he quickly assured her, "but we will be stuck together for a while."

"Ohmygod! That feels fantastic!" She howled, throwing her head back and curving her chest against his.

Mike cried out his release as Shell screamed her own so loud that he was sure that the neighbours would call the police. As their breathing slowed and the sweat stopped dripping from their foreheads Michael kissed her again, "You are more beautiful than I have ever seen your before." He rolled over so he would not crush his mate. "I love you."

Shell rested her head against his chest, "What must you think of me? With me changing my mind like that," she mumbled into the forest of dark hair that grew on his chest.

He squeezed her close, "I think you are a wonderful woman who knows what she wants," he laughed aloud, "When your stubbornness is not in the way."

Shell laughed also, "I guess I am a real bitch in every sense of the word."

"My bitch," he corrected her, "As I am yours."

"Wow," she mockingly cried, "You're a bitch too?"

"If you want me to be, love," she settled down again and Mike gently stroked her hair, "I will be anything you want, just say the word."

"I'll hold you to that."

@}-,-'-

I trust most of you had a great new year and to all those affected by the flooding or fires I hope you and your families are safe and well.

12