Forgotten Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mate had other ideas, in one swift movement he clamed her body, complete with possessive bite to the crook of her neck and instantly change to semi-hybrid form. With his phallus growing and locking in place and his teeth enlarging as he bit down drawing out blood as he broke the skin.

In an instant Michelle was alert, the pain was not there but the panic was, "Michael," she gasped trying to keep calm. "MICHAEL!"

He caught himself in what he could only described as a horrifically erotic entanglement. The taste of her blood was a powerful aphrodisiac he ever encountered so the effort of pulling back was physically painful. "I'm sorry," he panted against the rapidly healing wound, "I was overwhelmed by you, I should ..."

Michelle cut him off with a searing kiss, the coppery taste of her blood was not unpleasant as she thought it would be. Deep down it drove her wild and that alone scared her. "I know," she breathed in his ear, "I cannot fault you because of your nature." She chuckled nervously, "You sure get big when you're like that."

Although his guilt had not dissipated he laughed at her observation forgetting that she did not know, "Keep giggling like that and I may do it again." Without letting her respond he grabbed her hips and thrust in with all his strength, driving all his energy to one thing and that was his mate's climax.

"You're forgiven," Shell cried out as he gave it his all. Like a machine Mike pumped in and out biting his lip to prevent his own release for her. Feeling her muscles quiver around him was torture each time she quaked with rapture, he must hold out.

The ringing of his phone broke his concentration and he spilled his seed into her depths, "I'm sorry," he panted at the over stimulation his now tender appendage received from his mates trembling walls.

Michelle was the one who answered the phone, "What?" She barked into the microphone, angry that the piece of technology had ended her time with her mate. Did she really just think that?

"Good afternoon Mrs ... Dr Ackermann," it was Rick, "Just wondering if you were coming in today?"

Mike took the phone, "You had better have good news," the wolf warned as he soothed his mate with loving strokes of her hair.

Rick was silent for a moment, "Well ..."

"You didn't did you?" It was rhetorical but Mike knew Rick's weakness for human women and if Carol did what he feared she would do it would not end well.

"She is a good scientist," Rick began to explain.

"Damnit Rick!" Michelle jumped at Mike's sudden outburst, "How could you do this to me? To Michelle?"

Shell had a good idea what had happened, she had lost her job as chief researcher to the woman who had caused years of anxiety and pain.

Ten years earlier:

Michelle was excited to have graduated so quickly, her masters degree in Genetics and Biology was an achievement to the eighteen year old who had worked relentlessly whilst caring for her ill step-father. She had been accepted to work with Dr. Evens as one of her graduate students and she even got her own office! The excitement wore off when reality did not live up to expectations with the cramped cubical that masqueraded as an office but it was more than she had before.

The lab was more to her liking, the highest quality equipment and more grant money than a student could comprehend what to do with. Well that last part was not entirely true but it was still impressive by anyone's standards.

The excitement dulled when she met Dr. Evens who appeared to know her had the look of distain in her eyes. Had she done something to upset the woman already? She just put it down to PMS and began preparing tissue samples from the chunk of whale that beached itself a few days earlier, she could not decide if the rotten fish smell was coming from the sample or her hormonal superior.

The day continued like that, preparing samples for the more senior assistants to analyse and avoiding Dr. Evens as best she could. But it continued like that for more than a month with the addition of being the scapegoat for everything that went wrong and just being a convenient person to yell at when things went awry. If it were not for Dr. Patterson and her Step-father she would have left.

It all came to a head at the science department's annual cocktail party, she bought a new dress and she decided to tackle heals for the first time, all black. She even went to the hairdressers to get made up, she had one goal that night and that was to catch Dr Patterson's attention.

The night did not go as planned, as she stood at the far corner with a rather potent beverage trying to drum up the courage to speak with him on a non-professional topic when a furious looking Dr Evens stomped over and slapped her hard across the face, clawing her nails in the process. Michelle could not remember what was screamed at her but it was enough for her to decide to leave and vow never to go to one of these stupid parties again.

The following day she heard that Dr Evens had been offered a job overseas and quit. She found herself promoted to lead researcher and everything worked out for the best and she decided not to report the attack.

Present Day:

"I can't believe that guy!" Michael growled as he threw the phone across the room, "I'm so sorry sweetie, Rick has a weakness for human women and she used that for her own ends."

Michelle slumped on the bed, "Call him back and tell him we will not be in until tomorrow," she said emotionlessly, "I think I am not feeling to well."

"In a maternal way?" Mike asked cheekily.

"No," she replied despondently, "In a 'having to put up with that awful woman again' sort of way."

"You dislike her that much?"

"You have no idea," her mind pondered on her new situation some more before her stomach grumbled loudly, "I am seriously sick of this constant hunger."

"Say no more and I will take care of everything," he leaned over and gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked out to the kitchen to prepare something to eat for the two of them.

Michelle watched him walk out and began to cry.

@}-,-'-

Carol leaned back in the chair across from Doctor Monahan in his office focusing on the oak tree outside the window behind him, the leaves had started to turn yellow. "So you want your old job back," Rick mused after looking over her file, "You know we already have a head researcher, your former colleague Dr Pa... Ackermann," the verbal stumble did not go unnoticed.

Dr Evens laughed, "I do not know how you got the two of them confused." The woman stretched her back, thrusting her breasts towards the bear catching his attention, "But I cannot understand how that little clumsy mouse could get my position."

"Former position," Rick corrected her, "Dr Patterson recommended her after your unexpected departure and I must say she has improved this department immensely."

Carol's eye twitched, "Michael recommended her?" She felt hurt, yes he had broken off their relationship but how could he want that little tart to have her position? Was it only her job the usurper stepped into or had she taken her position in his bed also?

"She is quite the scientist," Rick grinned ignoring Carol's displeasure, "Have you read her paper on the artificial womb? It is remarkable."

Carol glared at him, "She stole the idea from me," she lied.

"No she didn't," Rick laughed, "She had worked on the idea for years and you had no idea about it because you shot her down so many times." Carol glared at him, "Yes I know how you treated her, I have hidden cameras in all the labs because of bullying claims made by other former lab assistants under you."

Carol was angry, they all had designs on Michael and she would not let them near him, "Surely you do not take a stern talking to as bullying," she asked innocently, "I run a tight ship and do not like people slacking in any way as that slows productivity."

"Mike thinks we should not let you back," Rick told her, the revelation like a dagger to her heart.

"Why?" The pain in her voice was evident.

"He probably believes you are only wanting to try renew your relationship with him," the bear shrugged, "Also you would be forcing his ma...," Rick paused and corrected himself, "fiancé to a lower position, one she worked hard to achieve."

Dr Evens saw red, the little bitch had wormed her way into Michael's bed and is going to take him as a husband when it should have been her! Carol plotted quickly how to manoeuvre everything back into her favour. She wondered if Dr Monahan still had a weakness for breasts and thighs like he did all those years ago. She kicked her feet up onto the desk and unbuttoned the upper button on her blouse, "Is there anything I can do to sway you from your current standing?" Another button unbuttoned, "I have a couple of ... points that could persuade you," the last button parted ways with its receptacle and a red lace brassiere came into full view.

Rick growled, her body had been well cared for over the years. For a forty year old woman she had the body of a thirty year old. Yes she had had work done, implants, possible liposuction and goodness knows what else but she appealed to his baser needs and being a were-bear he was a slave to those needs.

Sensing a victory Carol stood up and dropped her jeans revealing a matching red g-string, "Like what you see professor?" She asked in mock purity.

The bear's control failed and before Carol had time to prepare she was thrown down onto his desk, her underwear torn off unceremoniously and his impressive organ pushing into her. "You are dry woman!" He scowled spitting in his hand to provide some lubricant to ease his entrance.

"You took me by surprise," she groaned as he forced his way in and began to use her as she offered. Rick stopped thinking as he pumped into her, he was not fond of the woman but she was available and he took advantage of that. "Is the job mine?" She asked mid-moan as Ricks inhuman appendage plunged in deep. He mumbled his response that neither confirmed nor denied her question. "Rick! Answer me or I take you to Human Relations for sexual harassment!"

Rick stopped and growled menacingly, she had trapped him. "Fine," he barked out and pulled out of her still largely dry body, "Put your clothes on and get out, I have a phone call to make."

Carol smiled as soon as he turned his back to her, she won.

@}-,-'-

The following day Michelle sat and watched the morning news whilst nibbling on some fresh pastries and sipping her decaffeinated coffee. Her eyes watched but her mind was elsewhere. With a huge sigh she took another bite of her Danish pastry and continued to stare blankly at the television.

Michael placed a fresh tray of pastries on the table and sat down with her, "Are you sure you are fine?" he asked for the umpteenth time that morning.

"Yeah," she huffed, "I can't just sit at home and sulk." The reality of loosing her position made her depressed but her stubbornness demanded that she show a back bone in this situation or history was doomed to repeat itself.

"Will you tell me what the matter is?" He asked compassionately.

"Not right now," she replied and stood up to brush her teeth, "Are you ready to go?"

"I will be in a minute," he gave her a reassuring smile as she left for the bathroom and turned his attention to the news.

"AND NOW TO ENTERTAINMENT," the program announced, "CELEBRITY PHOTOGRAPHER PETER BAXTER IS MISSING LAST SEEN AT HIS LONDON APPARTMENT THREE DAYS AGO." Normally such celebrity news would not draw Michael's attention but for some reason he looked up to see a picture of the man and dropped his croissant. The man looked like Michelle only more masculine and with facial hair. "HE WAS REPORTED MISSING BY A WOMAN CLAIMING TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND YESTERDAY WHEN HE DIDN'T ANSWER HIS PHONE. POLICE ARE INVESTIGATING POSSIBLE FOUL PLAY."

"Michelle!" Mike called out to his mate, "You have to see this!"

Shell raced out of the bathroom still brushing her teeth, "What?" she asked with the brush still working.

"Look!" He pointed to the television.

"... MADE A NAME FOR HIMSELF WHEN HE TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS OF THEN UNKNOWN BAND 'REQUIUM OF THE DAMNED' BACK IN 1999 ..."

"What about it?" She asked after seeing a montage of the man's photographs.

"Don't you think he looks familiar?" He hinted at her resemblance to the missing man.

"Yeah," she answered incredulously, "It's Peter Baxter the photographer, everybody knows him." She took note on the announcement, "Huh, shame. I liked his work."

"I am sure there is something else you could find familiar about him," he hinted at her hair colour.

"You lost me," she replied giving him a blank stare, "Anyway I am going back to the bathroom before I dribble on my shirt." She left him alone in the kitchen again.

"Bloody woman," he grumbled and finished his breakfast. "I will need to find out more about this Peter Baxter."

@}-,-'-

Just so I am not inundated with questions about Carol, no she does not know about the immortal world.

12