Forgotten Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the idea," Shell stood and stretched her back. "But I wish to focus on my devils first. I love those little guys and I can't bear the thought of them dying out because of a disease."

"You know that's what I love about you, Shell" Mike smiled. "You do this out of love rather than the acclaim of your peers."

"And if you keep up this charming act of yours, you might just take over as number one love in my life" She smirked and waited for his response.

"This is no act" he declared, pulling her into his arms. "And what do you mean I might become your number one love?"

Shell giggled. "You are my number one love. I just like to tease you."

"Good to hear it," he gave her a kiss. "Now will you be alright with Carol out there stalking the halls?"

Shell nuzzled into his neck. "I figured that with you trying hard to get me knocked up, it is probably for the best that she is back, this lab needs someone who knows how this place works, because I will be on maternity leave."

"I like the way you think."

@}-,-'-

Michael was pleased with his day; the re-sequencing of his sample of Thylacine DNA was progressing nicely. He had successfully avoided Carol by sending her on a pointless errand for some medical equipment that he knew was not available on campus in the medical department. In her effort to please him, she travelled to Melbourne to retrieve the exact piece.

As he packed his equipment away for the night he heard the door to his lab open. "You ready to go?" Michelle asked quietly.

"Nearly," he responded in kind. "Are you?"

"Yes, just made sure my babies were down for the night" she joked, entering fully into the room. "I haven't seen Dr Evens today, did she even turn up?"

"She did," Mike said nonchalantly. "I sent her on a futile errand."

"Like a newbie?" Shell giggled. "That was cruel ... but funny." She stood behind her mate and rested her hand on his shoulder. "I'm hungry, my love."

Mike smiled at her seductive tone. "So am I," he growled, looking up to her amaranthine eyes. Forgetting what he was doing, he took hold of Shell's hips and pulled her into his lap. "You are so beautiful," he brushed his lips against hers. "So brilliant," another kiss. "I cannot believe how lucky I am to have found you."

"You found me years ago and you took your sweet time making your move" she chided playfully, grinding her crotch into his. "And you even played with other women before making your move!" she slapped his shoulder a little harder than she had planned to, but he got the message.

"You were not old enough," he mumbled, burying his face into her modest chest. "It was only when I caught your scent a couple of weeks ago, did I know you were nearly of age." He sighed as he relaxed against her. "It is forbidden to touch someone under age, for some reason all immortals do not become full adults until their third centenary. Only those within the same age group can do that."

"And the other girls?" She challenged. "Why did you go out with them, when you had decided on me?"

He huffed. "I did it for the official functions as a front. It always asked for a plus one and I knew if I asked you I would have run the risk to breaking our law because once you were in my arms, I would never have let you go. I kept you at a distance to secure our future."

"You could have taken a male plus one," she pouted mockingly. "Instead of breaking my heart constantly with each new 'hand bag'."

"Hand Bag?" Mike laughed at her reference.

"That's what all us Lab Techs called them," she chuckled. "Because they clung to your arm like a designer clutch. We all called them nasty things behind their backs, but we all secretly wished we were them."

Mike swallowed hard. "All of you?"

"Yep, each and every one of us," she grinned. "You know we made a pact that if any of us were lucky enough to catch your eye that we would share you among us."

Michael paled at her devious grin. "You can't be serious."

"You're right," she laughed. "I'm not serious, but it was nice to see that look on your face." She kissed him, "I would never share you, ever."

"Glad to hear it," he stood up and carried her out of the lab to his office. With her legs tightly wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck and her lips stuck to his, it was a miracle that Mike managed to navigate the hall. "You don't mind if we stay and do a little overtime?"

Shell bit her lip trying to subdue the smile that graced her lovely face. "I am committed to the running of this research facility." Mike rewarded her dedication with a hard, demanding kiss. His hands made quick work of her clothing, leaving it in a torn heap on the floor. He did not need to clear off his desk as it was sparsely occupied. He laid Shell back and opened her legs. "I hope you do not mind that I skip right to dessert." With that, he plunged his face in her depths.

Shell rolled her hips, meeting each stroke of his tongue, she was in heaven. Mike ripped his own clothing off, revealing his well toned body ready for his mate's bias scrutiny. Shell was growling as he switched from his tongue, to his finger, working her into a frenzy before he climbed over top and imbedded himself as deep as he could go. Shell's eyes closed surrendering to pleasure, her fingers clawing at Mike's shoulders as he moved in agonisingly slow motion. Her body demanded more but her mate refused to give in. "Don't make me beg, Michael" Shell whined thrusting her hips towards her mate in a vain attempt to increase the friction between them.

"No," he teased, pulling back until Shell settled down again. "If you wish to go faster, then you must take the reins," with that he stood back. "I'm waiting."

Shell bit her lip in contemplation. She had never been in this position before. "So, you want me to ..." her voice faded the lower her eyes drifted down Mike's body. "Are you still supposed to take my breath away even though I have seen you naked before?"

Michael laughed and helped her off the desk. "It's only fair as you do the same to me." He took a deep inhale of her scent, holding her delicate waist. "Now are you going to do something or am I going to have to bend you over my knee?"

Shell giggled at his pseudo threat. "Bending me over this desk would be more enticing."

"Is that an order?" He asked with a coy grin.

"Yes, now hop to it." Shell squealed as she found herself in a very vulnerable position, feet wide apart and her mate poised to enter.

"Is this what you want, sweetheart?" Mike asked rubbing the tip of his rigid organ at the aperture of her delicious form.

"Now, please!" Shell pleaded in desperation.

Mike guided himself in, Shell quivered around him. "Don't hold back, I want to feel you take me at top speed and force!" Shell roared lustfully, squeezing his member tightly with her internal muscles.

"Hush, my darling" Mike whispered in her ear. "Someone will hear us."

"Your point?" She challenged. "It's just us left."

Mike grinned, his mate was mischievous and he liked that. "Alright." With that he granted her request and took her hard and fast. Shell's voice elevated in volume and pitch in incoherent moans. Her joy was music to his ears, he could almost play her body like a musical instrument by the way he moved inside her. Slow and forceful gave a low short moan, whereas short and fast thrusts gave higher melodious cries. If he was feeling more playful he would see what other noises Shell could make, but his need overran everything. He could feel his mate convulsing around him and he joined her in orgasmic bliss. He laid down on Michelle's back, "You like it rough." He panted contentedly.

"I guess I do." Shell chuckled with her eyes closed.

Mike found her lips for a tender kiss. "If we keep this up we won't be going home any time soon." The both of them laughed. Mike stopped abruptly. "Shell, wait here." He crawled off his lover and swiftly moved for the door. He opened it to find the hall empty, but the scent of cheap perfume lingered ominously, Carol had been there.

@}-,-'-

Carol had returned from Melbourne quicker than expected, she had decided to surprise him by waiting in his office but found the door locked. She was disappointed at the rapid failure of her plan. She was about to leave when she heard a giggle from inside, heat rushed through her as she recognised the owner of that voice. Carol looked to see if a peek was possible through the window in the door, the blind was pulled down, but the small gap at the side provided a clear view of the desk.

Confirmation of what Carol heard only angered her more. The sight of Michael between the thighs of that whore Michelle caused the fury to freeze her to the spot. Unable to move, she watched the two make love, there on the desk like a couple of animals. When they finished she ran in tears from the building. "I'm going to kill that bitch!"

@}-,-'-

The following day was a continuation of the previous day with very little work being done. When Shell finished her check up on the embryos she quickly retreated to her office, Michael had been called away for the afternoon, so she had very little to occupy her time until his return. Shell became all to aware of her body as she paced the room, the most subtle of movements causing her blood to rise as the all too familiar ache that she had to put up with for the last week.

"Damnit," she huffed as her arousal became painful. "Why did you have to be away at a time like this?" she whined at her absent mate. She dropped into her chair at her desk with the intention of alleviating the pressure that built up inside when she saw a pale yellow envelope with her name scrawled elaborately across the front. She looked at it for a moment, then opened it with her letter opener and read the content. It was an invitation to the annual cocktail party for the science department in a month's time. It was almost comical that she still received the invitation after not attending an event for a decade. She let the invitation drop from her fingers into the trash and then she forgot completely about it as she did every year.

Shell decided to leave for the day and wait for her mate at home where she could relax without the stress of unwanted company. After a quick explanation to Dr Monahan, she was ready to leave when she literally bumped into Dr Evens. "Where are you off to so early?" Carol asked with a sneer, "Off to fuck somebody else while Michael is away?"

Shell gave her a dry stare. "Nope," She replied sarcastically. "Off to watch Oprah at home, then I'm working on wedding invitations for Mike and I. Lots to do, so little time." Shell had deliberately lied about plans for the wedding just to hurt Carol. The truth is that there was no time to think of such extravagances.

Carol's eyes narrowed into a scowl. "He would never marry you." The obvious pain in Carol's glare gave Michelle a small amount of satisfaction.

"This ring says otherwise," Shell lifted her hand to show Carol the moonstone ring. "Beautiful isn't it?"

Shell was not ready for the slap Carol gave her, the woman's hand moved before Shell had a chance to move. "You bitch," she hissed. "Michael is MINE!" She moved to attack again, when Shell stepped back into a large flesh wall that was Dr Monahan.

"Dr Evens?" He addressed her directly, "What is the meaning of this?"

"She," Carol pointed at Michelle. "Is spreading lies about Dr Patterson."

"She does not believe that Michael and I are a couple." Shell drawled.

"You claim to be his fiancé!" Carol shrieked angrily.

"She is," Rick confirmed. "For only a week, but it is true."

Carol hissed at them and stomped away. "She hit you," Rick spoke to Shell now. "Mike will not like that."

"The woman is demented," Shell commented. "But she did not hurt me."

"That is not the point," Rick pulled his mobile phone out. "I'm calling Mike to let him know."

"He will kill her, you know that." Shell shrugged and walked away.

Rick closed his phone and went back to his office. He was still tempted to tell Mike for the reason of killing Carol, but quickly dismissed the dark thoughts as they were not him. "Got to do this by the book" he said to himself and continued on his way. He would need to talk to human relations.

@}-,-'-

Molly giggled in Bill's arms. He had just finished with his usual music lessons for the children and took care of a few pack issues when his mate came in with a twinkle in her eye. "The babies are asleep and I am in need of your touch." She had taunted him with an exaggerated wriggle to her hips and Bill grabbed her and began to tickle her while he nibbled her neck.

"I have been thinking of you all day," he murmured hotly against her skin. "After nearly a thousand years, I still cannot get enough of you." He sank his teeth into the bite he gave her the night of their mating, listening to Molly's moan as she melted against him.

"Oh yuck!" Gwen choked when she entered her father's office. "I thought you guys agreed to keep that to your bedroom!"

"Why?" Bill chuckled. "You rut with that Lester in public."

"That's different," Gwen protested. "We're not grouse like you are."

Molly sighed and lowered her blouse, much to Bill's disappointment. "What do you want, Gwen?"

"Well," she hopped onto her father's desk and smiled. "Daddy, you know how you want me to pull my weight around here?"

"Yes," Bill answered cautiously, not entirely liking where this conversation was going.

"I was thinking that I could work at the university with Michael and Shell," she smiled sweetly. "I can start as a student there and work my way up."

Her enthusiasm was nauseating to Bill, but it also meant she would be earning an income for the compound and in doing so, be out of his hair. He nodded with a small grin; yes let Michael deal with her. "Alright, I will see what I can do, now go and leave me alone with your mother."

Gwen made a retching sound and left, her parents laughed, but continued what they started. "You guys are too old to be doing that!" Gwen yelled behind her, closing the door.

@}-,-'-

The plane took off only an hour behind schedule, Lisandro wanted so bad to relax, but Janis could not get comfortable in her seat. "Would you like me to call a stewardess?" He asked sweetly in his sultry accent.

"And do what?" Janis giggled. "No wait, I need peanuts."

"As my love commands" Lisandro pressed the button and waited.

"I should get a hot chocolate too" Janis nodded, "And a banana!" She added excitedly.

"As long as you leave the toothpaste in the courtesy bag I'll be happy," the vampire kissed her hand. "It was hell having to buy a new tube every day."

"I can't help I was craving peppermint," she protested. "The gum you got me was weak."

The stewardess arrived and asked what they would like, Lisandro gave her the order. "I'm sorry sir," the stewardess apologised. "But there is a little boy in economy who has a peanut allergy so there are no peanuts or products that contain peanuts on board. We do have macadamia nuts."

Janis huffed and then nodded. "They will have to do."

The stewardess gave her a sympathetic smile. "I know how hard it is in your condition to not get what you are craving." She left and Janis reclined in her chair.

"What is wrong, my dear?" Lisandro asked, noticing her despondent sigh.

"I'm a little annoyed the Australian Queen would not officiate our joining." Janis sighed.

"Yet," her mate added. "She did not want to put you in such a position while you are so close to giving birth. She did say that she will be happy to do it next year after you have recovered."

"I know, but I feel like I've been waiting forever," she paused when her order arrived. "And this lot are not making it easy either" she prodded her large round belly. "They like to use my bladder as a trampoline."

"I will get them a real trampoline if they wish," he rested his hand on his mate's stomach to feel his children's movements. "I will get them anything they want."

"You already plan to spoil them?" Janis shook her head. "What if they are terrors?"

"They will be angels." Lisandro refused to believe that children could misbehave, well not his children anyway.

"How long ago were you a child?" She asked rhetorically.

"You know I was turned in 711AD, at the birth of Al-Andalus." Lisandro waited for her to win the argument.

"So your childhood was over in the blink of an eye," she pointed out. "Not only that it was another time where children were encouraged to grow up sooner than they should."

"Okay you have won my precious" he kissed her cheek. "I surrender."

Janis stretched and yawned. "Did you call dad before we boarded?"

"Yes, he is very excited to be seeing you again." Lisandro pulled out a book to read while Janis finished eating and dozed off. They would be landing in Melbourne in four hours and it would be another two hour drive to the compound, so the vampire was glad his mate decided to try sleep now for she would see little once they arrived home.

@}-,-'-

Michelle tried again, her hand moving as fast as she could trying to get the release she needed, but it was no good, her arm was tired and she just wanted her mate home. As though on cue Michael opened the front door, "Shell?" He called over the rustling of his daily shopping.

"I'm in here!" She yelled from the bedroom.

A moment later, Mike entered with a package and grinned. "Started without me?"

"It just won't stop," Shell complained. "I'm finding it hard to think straight and it is driving me mad."

"I had a feeling that was why you left early today," he sat on the edge of the bed and handed her the package with a handful of batteries.

Shell gave him a puzzled look and opened the package. She gasped and dropped what he had given her. "A vibrator?" She asked more in shock than anything else.

"I have a few others I would like to give you in mind, but lets start off slow shall we?" Mike removed it from the packing and placed the batteries in the compartment. "Lay back and relax" he commanded. Shell did as she was told and Mike pulled the blanket covering her away, he was hit with a wall of pheromones which had him licking his lips. He sat between her legs and teased her sensitive little button out to play before he pushed in the simple streamline device and switched it on. The soft vibrations were strange to Shell, tickling her insides in a wonderful way. "You like that?" Mike asked distracted at watching the silver shaft sliding smoothly in and out of her moist pink hole. The gentle vacillation built the need within her and Shell found her hips gyrating with Michael's controlled movements. Mike felt his body harden with each little noise Shell made, he released his straining flesh from his jeans and began to stroke his length.

"Would you like me to suck you?" Shell panted when she saw his reflection in the mirror. Mike did not need to be asked twice, he removed his coverings and joined her on the bed.

"I want you on top" he growled, lifting her to his face without effort. Shell went with his guidance and took his member into her mouth and she began to suck on it with the same intensity that the vibrator moved in her. Mike grinned as her excitement dripped onto his face, before he leaned in to take her little thimble of pleasure between his teeth and bit firmly. Shell cried out a muffled scream as the pent up stress she dealt with all day finally flowed out with a gush. Quite chuffed with his efforts, Mike pulled the vibrator out and eased Shell off his staff. He spun her around and lowered her onto him. "Ride me." Mike sighed feeling her body accept him eagerly. Without prompting Shell bounced up and down Michael's turgid rod. It all felt so perfect, but when Shell became more demanding after each release, it was clear it would be a long night.