Forgotten Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long after midnight and Shell had passed out, Mike picked up the phone and called Rick. "What's up Mike?" A half asleep bear grumbled into the handset.

"I need to take Shell away for a bit," Mike told his friend. "She needs to get through this thing with as little distractions as possible."

"I understand," Rick yawned. "I'll take care of your experiments while you are gone."

"Thank you." Mike was about to hang up the phone when Rick spoke again.

"You should know that Carol slapped Shell today." Rick felt relieved that he had told his friend what had happened.

"What?" Mike saw red, that woman attacked his mate!

"Shell did not want me to say anything as I think she may have provoked her."

"I don't give a flying fuck! That bitch will pay for this!"

"If you are determined to seek revenge then please do it by the book," Rick pleaded sincerely. "She blackmailed me remember?"

"And I will see that she will suffer for that also," Mike was taking deep breaths to calm down. "See that she leaves everything alone in case she gets it into her head to tamper with anything."

"I'll get your sister to do that."

"Huh?"

"I got a call this afternoon from your father," Rick explained. "Gwen is coming to work at the university."

"Why can't I have anything to my self?" Mike thought aloud. "Well, at least I know Gwen won't take any crap."

"You should get some sleep, you sound exhausted." Rick chortled and hung up.

"How can I sleep now?" Michael pulled Shell into his arms and closed his eyes.

@}-,-'-

I cannot believe how popular this story is, I never believed my ideas were worth anything at first but all of you wonderful people have proven I have a knack for this.