Forgotten Ch. 2

Story Info
Damon is back...or is it just a dream?
1.5k words
4.43
25.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dansemajik
dansemajik
10 Followers

I heave a great sigh of relief, and am amazed to see the breath form a steam cloud in the air. Is it cold? I ask myself. I didn't feel chilled. I wrapped my arms around myself and was surprised again to feel the sensation of skin instead of the t-shirt I had worn to bed. I looked down and saw I was nude. I turned in a tight circle to try and get a glimpse of this dream I was having. I had been having strange dreams on a nightly basis lately. I had begun to wonder if I should seek psychiatric help, since I seemed to be beating myself up in my sleep. Waking with bruises and scratches and sore muscles.

As in all the other dreams, my hair was longer, I couldn't see it, no mirror in this dark place, but I felt the weight of it against my back. I could see a strange light emanating from the walls. The walls themselves looked to be black, but they had a luminous cast to them. I heard music, a slightly off key organ, playing something familiar, but long forgotten. I licked my lips, and tasted the bittersweet wine that Damon had shared with me for dinner. I had wanted him to stay. I was so attracted to him, but he begged off. I wondered if he thought me a slut for pushing so hard for him to fuck me. God, it had been so long. I was so horny.

I began walking, in a sort of daze, toward the music. I saw the back of a woman sitting at the organ, playing that song I couldn't remember. I recognized her from somewhere, but I didn't know where. I could see something in the set of her shoulders, the way she held her head, and the shape of her hands that reminded me of something I had lost. I felt a vague sense of deja vu and felt a shiver run up my spine and lodge at the base of my neck.

I walked past her, I could not get a good look since it seemed as I got closer, the organ turned so I only got a view from the one angle. I shrugged and she was forgotten as soon as she was out of my sight, I think. I went on, walking slowly, feeling fuzzy and warm. I stopped at a doorway. On it hung a crucifix, sideways. I turned it, so that it pointed upright, and it slid upside down. I looked at it for a long time and felt a ball of cold fear in my belly for a moment, and then the door opened and I forgot about the crucifix. It meant something…. but what?

I walk into the room, and I see in front of me the same bed that is in all of my dreams. This time it is on a dais that is spinning slowly around. I go to the mirror, and wonder at this look on my face. My eyes are telling me something in the mirror, but I seem to have forgotten how to read them. I use the lip-gloss that is on the dressing table, and I rub the lotion into my skin, my breasts, my stomach, legs and ass. He had told me to do this; he said it would help it not hurt so much. Who had told me, and why was it going to hurt? I looked up and caught those deep blue eyes screaming at my dream self. What were they saying to me? I go to the bed, and pick up the brush that is lying on the bedside table; I begin to brush my hair. He likes to watch me brush my hair. Who is HE? I hear myself ask. I feel his breath on me before he touches me, so hot, so very hot. I shudder, for some reason, I don't know why. His hand takes the brush from me, and he begins to brush my hair. He doesn't speak to me, for some reason that I can't remember it would be bad for him to speak to me. I tell myself to remember to ask why. The brush runs through my hair, and then I feel his hands, his long, long fingernails rasping against my scalp. His skin is hard, like leather chaps. He lifts me up and sets me on his lap, facing outward. His hands run over my breasts, squeezing and teasing them. His tongue is hot against my neck. He places my hand on his dick. I can barely fit my fingers around it. I wonder how does it fit inside of me? He puts his hands on my thighs, his fingers probing my pussy, stroking my clit, making me moan. I hear whispers in the air around me. I can't make out what they are. My eyes close as he lifts me up and impales me with his huge dick. I scream, with pain, and a pleasure that lifts me from this horizon. His hands cup my hips and he raises me, and lowers me time and again, and I cum over and over, feeling the orgasms crash around me like the waves break the surf. I hear roaring in my ears, and my head feels like it is going to explode.

Then he stops, and lies me down on my back. I know not to open my eyes; I don't want to see whom I am dreaming about. I don't think I could stand it. He straddles me and shoves his dick into my mouth, and I take it past any depth I ever thought I could. I nearly choked on it, but for some reason, I didn't. He fucked my face and I held on to his dick with my hands and was getting into it, when he pulled away. I whimpered, I wanted more. . He wasn't going to disappoint me.

I heard some more rustling and I look see a woman in white coming toward me. She is beautiful. She smiles at me, her green eyes glitter in the dim light. She is pale; her black hair is long, and curling about her body. She kisses me, and licks my chin. She moves like a cat. Her hands run over my body and it feels like silk being run across my skin. I sigh, and stretch, giving her access. She kisses my breasts, taking each nipple between her tiny teeth, and nipping slightly. I moan. I can feel his eyes on us I remember not to look. I put my hand in her hair, and she looks up and smiles at me. I think she purred. She lapped at my stomach and then her hands began to do magical things to my pussy. I felt as though I was turning into fluid. Hot liquid is what I felt like. She placed her lips over my pussy, and her tongue did wonderful things to my clit. She sucked it into her mouth, between her teeth, and she nibbled on it. I bucked my hips up against her face as she licked sucked, bit and probed. I screamed as I came. Harder than I ever had before. I guess sometimes it takes a woman to know what a woman wants.

She grinned at me, and then she removed her gown. She had a penis. This beautiful woman had a dick. A slender dick, but still a dick. I felt his hands come around me. She lay down on the bed. He spread my ass apart and I felt her slide into my ass. I sighed, oh…yes. The he laid me back, and entered my pussy. I felt them move in unison. Her dick was growing; I could feel it getting thicker longer. She laughed in my ear, and said, "You like it don't you?" I nodded, to full of them to talk.

It was hard, and it was deep, and I thought I would die from the sensations, and the orgasms. I heard the horrible roar again, as he pulled out of me, and shot his cum all over my breasts. I felt the blisters form, and then his cool breath as he blew on my tender skin. I heard a sigh from beneath me, and suddenly she was gone.

I felt his hand on my cheek, and then I curled up and fell asleep. I woke up, the t-shirt I had worn to bed, was wadded up on the floor. I must have gotten hot in the night. I went to the bathroom and as I urinated, wondered at the soreness. I caught a wisp of something, but then it left me. I was sore as I got into the shower, hoping the hot water would ease away the pain. As I put on my makeup, I wondered at the dark rings under my eyes. And the haunted look on my face. I covered as best I could and went to work.

At three o'clock, I got flowers from Damon. The card said simply, "Had a wonderful time last night, lets do it again, real soon. D." I smiled and thought. "Maybe he is interested in me." I wasn't going to push it. He was an incredible man. He was dark and handsome, tall, distinguished. I felt myself get creamy thinking about him.

As I drove home that night, I thought about inviting him over for dinner one night next week. Maybe I could get him into bed.

dansemajik
dansemajik
10 Followers