Forgotten Ch. 3

Story Info
Damon is back, with some new tricks up his sleeve.
1.8k words
4.44
25.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dansemajik
dansemajik
10 Followers

I had been so tired lately, that I was going to go right home after work and take a long bath and go to bed. At least that is what I thought I was going to do. Damon called me late afternoon, and suggested we do something fun. I agreed, since I hadn't seen him since that night he had dinner at my place. He told me there would be a package waiting for me at the reception desk in the lobby of my building. I was to wear it tonight. I was nearly giddy with excitement, and so horny I could barely sit still.

I got the big box from Stacy at the front desk and rushed up to my apartment. I tore it open and was floored by what I saw. It was black leather and silver chain. It looked like a cat suit, with panels gone from the entire side of it. Fine silver chain was woven delicately through the bare spots. It was a halter top, with the fine chain draping down my back, to attach to the chains on the sides by my breasts. It was a beautiful piece of clothing, but I had never worn anything like it. I showered, and put on perfume, I placed my hair loosely on top of my head, with strands escaping, to frame my face. I saw in the box, a necklace of silver chain like the chain on the outfit, with a small silver ring on the front of it. I clipped it on. I looked at myself in the mirror, and was amazed at what I saw.

My breasts were fantastic in the soft leather. My nipples jutting out against the leather due to the friction. My skin was nicely tanned, and the silver glimmered. I put on a pair of black stilettos, knowing they were the only shoes I had that would match. The buzzer rang, and I pushed the talk button. "I am waiting downstairs." It was Damon. I grabbed my leather jacket and hurried down stairs. I don't know why, but I didn't want to keep him waiting. A real date with Damon. This gorgeous hunk of a man. I checked my makeup once more in my compact on the way down. My eyes were looking strange again. I shrugged and stepped out of the elevator.

He stood looking at me. He was perfection in his black tux. His eyes were blacker than night, appraising me. "Turn for me," he said taking my jacket. I did, and people stopped and stared. He smiled. "Perfect, my little pet." Then he held my elbow as we went to the car. It was a black limo. He helped me into the car, and poured me a glass of wine. He sat silently as I drained the glass, his eyes never leaving mine. "Tonight, you are to do what I tell you to do. No questions, no struggle. If I tell you to do it, you will do it, do you understand?" I started to feel hazy again, but I think I nodded. He leaned over and clipped a silver chain to the hoop in my necklace. "You belong to me. You are my property." He said it in a way that brooked no argument.

I don't remember much of the rest of the drive. I think I drank some more wine, and smiled at him a lot. His hand was absently petting me. I could smell something familiar about him. I couldn't place the scent. It was like something out of a dream…? Maybe? I couldn't put my finger on it. So I just sat back and enjoyed the ride. We arrived at a nondescript brick building. There were big men standing outside and a line in front of the door. Damon walked to the door. "Mr. Fairchild, welcome." The man at the door nearly bowed. He opened the door and I heard some mutters from the crowd waiting. It was dark inside, and I could feel rather than hear the deep thump of bass coming from somewhere. I started to look around and I felt a light jerk on my necklace. "Eyes forward Pet." He said, his voice feeling like satin to my ears. I looked forward and caught glimpses of strange things out of the corner of my eyes. I wanted to look, but I felt it best to mind my master. It didn't occur to me to ask why I thought Damon was my master. He led me to a room, where there were ten or twelve other people sitting in chairs, and they all had a man or a woman seated on the floor next to them. Damon sat down and indicated my seat on a small cushion on the floor. "On your knees." He said.

On the dais in the middle of the room were an assortment of chains, and leather cuffs hanging from the ceiling. There were what looked like whips, and chains and strange objects on a wall near the dais. There was also a cross with leather cuffs on the arms of it. No one was on the dais; everyone was just looking at it. Music began, and I had heard it before. A part of my mind struggled to remember where I had heard it. I could almost hum it, but then it was gone.

I looked at the chains hanging from the ceiling and all those leather cuffs, and I wanted to run as fast as I could. Of course I didn't. I was powerless at this point in time. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. Damon wiped it with his finger and then licked it off. "No tears little one. The time for regret is gone. Now, you must accept." He stood up and led me to the dais. Turned me so all could see me. I heard the applause; it was polite, and refined. He indicated to someone standing near the back wall. "Strip her, and then cuff her." The big man came forward, and stripped me of the cat suit. He made me leave my shoes on. I had on no underwear. I was terrified. I could hear whimpering, a low keening sound. Was it I? The man took my hand and led me to a low bench on the dais, it was suspended my thick chains. He made me lie down, and then he took each of my arms and put them in the fur lined leather cuffs, and tightened them down. In spite of my fear, I could feel myself get wet. He did the same to my feet. He positioned me so that only the bench supported my back. My ass, and my head hung free. My arms and legs held high by the chains. He stepped back. Damon came forward. "Who would have her?" He asked quietly.

"I shall share her this one time, for any one person who is brave enough to take her." He sent his challenge across the room. I saw a hulking man come forward. His head was bald, his face pockmarked. He was dressed in a suit, but looked like he would be more comfortable in biker's leathers. His neck was tattooed all the way up his scalp. "I shall give her the indoctrination, if you wish Damon." Damon nodded then leaned over me. "It will be over soon. Then it is just you, and I." The man didn't take off his clothes. He smiled at me as he touched my face.

"You are a beauty." He said. He nodded to the man by the wall, " A strap." The man handed him a strap. I could only see it upside down, it seemed to be about an inch thick, and maybe two feet long, like a belt, without a buckle. He snapped it a few times, making me jerk. I felt the first lash come across my skin. I jumped as it stung my flesh. He laughed as he brought it down again, and again, and again. I was sobbing by the time he was done. My tears fell onto the carpeted floor. I didn't understand the intense need I had between my legs. I

lay there for sometime, and the room was silent. I looked up and Damon was standing over me. "You did well. I will reward you for that." He took off his jacket, and his shirt, he then removed his pants and shoes. He was standing before me nude, and beautiful. The sight of him made me want to weep again. His hands loosened my hair. I prefer your hair down. His lips brushed against the welts on my skin. His fingers were soft against my breasts. His touch was familiar to me. It was as if I had been here before, with Damon. His penis was scorching hot against my skin.

"Brutus beat you good, and you cried, but you took it." He whispered to me as he released my hands, then my feet and helped me up. The room was empty. I stared to ask where everyone went. He put his finger to my mouth and shook his head, "Shhhh" he said. "come."

He led me his hand taking mine thru a doorway into a room that looked familiar to me. I had been here. I had been here. It was like a mantra that played in my mind, over and over again. "You are awake, you must decide do you want me?" I can not seduce you this third time, you must choose." He stood before me, perfection, and body molded in marble it seemed. His penis was erect and so big. I wanted to touch him. I took a step forward and something stopped me.

A voice behind me, a quiet voice telling me to run away, to run far and fast. I began to turn toward the door. I saw something in his eyes. A sense of loss. It pulled me back. I walked to him. I laid my hand on his cheek. I took his chin and turned his face toward mine and kissed him. It crashed down on me like an avalanche. Memories. Nights with a being I could not describe. Nights filled with passion and pain, and miracles. I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

"I belong to you." He smiled back at me and picked me up, throwing me on the bed. He loomed over me, as a man, and he plunged into me as a man. I held on to the bedposts, and let him ram into me as a man. His dick filled me up and more. He roared and I saw a flicker of change in his eyes. Then the yellow flare died, and he fell down upon me. He smiled at me and said, "No, I belong to you."

dansemajik
dansemajik
10 Followers