Forgotten Choices

Story Info
A woman is taken by the man she dumped.
1.2k words
4.03
52.8k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

note: this is simply a prelude to a story idea that was going round in my mind. I have never submitted a story before and therefore would be extremely interested in feedback. This first chapter contains no sexual contact, but that begins in chapters 2-3.

The chapters would also get significantly longer after this one.

*

Regardless of how well the plan had been analysed, there were still minor implications. It's only to be expected really, when only one man is on his first time mission. For one, the reality of a situation is always rather different, to the plans made in one's head. For two, it's very easy to misjudge your own abilities.

Mark misjudged his strength. When he grabbed her, he wasn't quite strong enough to completely muffle all her sobs and screams, at least not whilst trying to pin her flailing arms against her body, and pull her into the shadows.

Sitting exhausted in the vehicle he had acquired for this important day, Mark let his mind wonder back to how he had begun his conquest. How he had first met the wonderful piece that was finally restrained and gagged in the windowless van.

The plan had been made quickly, after meeting Melisa on an online chat room, Mark had spent so little time conversing with her, before the wheels in his head started turning, all leading up to the event. They had got on remarkably well, mostly talking about mundane day to day life, venting about their problems; and Mark allowed Mel to vent and complain and learn to trust him, and look for him, and rely on him.

It wasn't long before she had been calling him every hour or so, asking for conformation of an expectation, or if he could help her decide about one thing or another. Simple things that occur when you first delve into the online depths that are known more commonly as BDSM. Mel wasn't sure what to think at first, only going online to explore some fantasies she'd recently been having. Meeting Mark in the chat room just seemed perfect. He seemed so in control, and reliable and down to earth. How wrong she had been.

At first, it was just play

"No Cumming without permission, pet" or "you will be in bed by 11pm tonight," simple things, but had made Melisa ooze with satisfaction, and of course there had been no problems. He had not asked her to do anything that required any major changes or disruptions to her life. He had then begun to slightly increase his demands, testing the waters one may say.

"I want you to wear your vibrator on low today, all day at work," or "today you will clean your entire house, top to bottom." Or even "you have thirty minutes to strip and send me a picture of you naked except for the highest pair of heels you have."

Having only so recently started exploring her interests in this Dominant/submissive environment, some of these demands made her feel a little uneasy and outside her comfort zone, but to the most part she complied. Until she got a text with the latest command. "Tomorrow you will meet me at the coffee shop down the road from where you work."

When Mark hadn't got a reply from Melisa by 10pm, he called, and she reluctantly answered.

"i-I'm really sorry Mark, but I don't think I want this after all. It's too soon to be meeting up with you; I don't know you well enough yet. I'm sorry it's all gone too fast, I can't do this. I'm sorry."

The line went dead. Mark pondered the whirlwind relationship, and decided he wasn't ready for it to end. In fact he thought, who was SHE to decide when it ended. And THAT is when the plan became more fully formed. He was aware he would have to be very careful when abducting the girl. Of course he would also need to do some work on his living conditions. It started off with a simple trip to the local DIY store. He picked up an array of chain and nuts and bolts and various padlocks. His house was a way out of town, and no one tended to pass by there, so soundproofing needed was minimal. The basement was perfect for what he needed.

He walked in and surveyed the empty basement. What would, soon enough, no longer be a wasted space, he emptied out the bags he had just brought back from the DIY store. Picking up some chains he began the task of roughly measuring out length's, bolting them to the ceiling so the height meant he could bind her hands up high, at what should be a level just high enough for her to be on tiptoes. He bound other lengths at various places to the wall plotting out the scenarios in which he could use her. He also added heavy duty locks to any openings in the room. Once he got her in, Mel was not going to leave him that easily this time.

Mark decided not to particularly furnish the basement, "she can earn the privilege of blankets and warmth," he thought. Next he went on a long trip to a rather specialist store. He picked up an array of items to bring his new girl into line. He bundled them away, to get out at the earliest convenience from a cupboard placed just outside the door to the basement. And that was the living space prepared. All that was left was to decide how to grab the girl.

Melisa had moved to England from a remote village in Malaysia, her parents had moved for a once in a lifetime job opportunity not long before she was conceived, but she had never been able to fit in with other girls and had decided to move back to England to study, where she ultimately stayed. It would take a long time before her parents tried to get into contact with her, and if they couldn't, it would be even longer before they even considered something might have happened to their precious daughter. She hadn't made any true friends either, so no one would particularly notice her absence. The only massive problem Mark faced was getting her to his basement, without anyone noticing the actual snatching.

He chose a Friday night, giving him two days to arrange emergency resignation emails to her boss. Money wasn't a problem; Mark sailed off inheritance he had received a few years ago. He knew that on Friday, Mel always went to the local Chinese takeout for dinner, usually at about 8pm, as it was winter, he knew it would be easily pitch black by that time and so he just had to find the optimal place to park the van he had procured. He drove around the route she would walk on Wednesday, noticing an optimally placed faulty streetlamp, right near a small back alley which he could just squeeze the van down. He fitted his van with restraints and gags and then began waiting.

Friday finally came, and he was prepared. The wait until she would be there was antagonising, he parked down the planned alley, and waited, and watched. And then he saw her!

He crept out behind her and shoved his hand over her mouth in one lightening, fluid motion, she struggled and he tried his best to both restrain her arms, and keep her deadly quiet. She bruised him badly with her struggles, but she was no match for his 6'2 ex-rugby frame. And he slowly but surely inched her towards her future.