Forgotten Princess

Story Info
Prologue about a princess who wishes not to be a princess.
1.3k words
4.24
11.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Serenity screamed in frustration. She was to be wed to an ally in order to keep the truce. It was not at how Serenity had imagined her marraige to be. For one, she thought that she would be marrying for love. When she told her parents this, they laughed and told her love is just an emotion used as an excuse to get married or to enjoy the lust of the flesh. You don't need love when you have money and power, they reminded her.

"I do not wish to be a princess or rich any longer if it means I have to marry some oaf out of royal obligation and duty!"

Serenity stomped her feet and ranted at her parents, but they had merely waved her off, telling her that all young brides suffered from cold feet just before their wedding. Shortly after, Serenity began to plan her runaway, she wanted nothing more than never to be seen again. Her plan was to leave this night as soon as the sun went down. She would find love out in the world and besides, her mother the Queen was expecting again, it wasn't as though there would be no heir to the throne.

That evening, after everyone within the castle had retired, Serenity placed her tiara on the dresser and climbed out of the window onto a tree, ripping her dress in the process. She had not planned on how difficult it would be to climb out windows nor climb down large tree branches in her beautiful gown. The again, it wasn't as if she needed her dress to look perfectly prim and proper. After all, in the next day or so she would be traveling as a normal peasant girl, the thought excited her and pushed her to hurry even quicker than she had been.

Serenity walked past the palace walls, hidden in their deep shadows. Her parent's kingdom had been living in peace and tranquility for so long, the soldier's were slack and rarely on alert. As she walked quietly past the complacent soldiers, she began to think of a different name, something other than calling herself Serenity. She would probably have to cut her long hair as well, it was one of her most distinguishing features and someone might recognize her. Serenity was the most beautiful princess in the land of Alain. Her long dark tresses fell down to her back, framing her curvy frame, supple breasts, and long, shapely legs. She ripped the rest of the torn hem from her gown, tying her hair up in a messy bun. She had no looking glass but she was sure her handy work made sure she no longer looked like the princess she was. The town of Zapora lay just ahead, she had never been there without an escort and it suddenly looked forbidding and exceedingly exciting.

+++

"Land ahead, mates!" Captain Jack Turner yelled. He was what was a villain or at least he tried to be. He had not got quite the hang of it yet, though he had managed to get away with a few petty crimes of late. At least nothing major enough that would cause the kings guards and patrolmen to pay him any mind, yet.

"We stop here then, Cap'n?" The first mate asked his Captain.

"No you bumbling idiot. I wanted us to stop at the next island, five miles from here." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Sorry Cap'n." First mate Fredrick responded, looking away, fearing the Cap'n's unpredictable moods. Finally, Fredrick cleared his throat, "Do ye think we'll be seein any lasses at the pub tonight, ones that might need a little bed warmin?"

"Tis possible, with Triton's luck, they'll look as good as they did in France mate." Jack said with a smirk.

"No girl could ever look as good as the lass' in France." Fredrick said as they exited the boat and walked down the gangplank to the docks. The two men entered the pub as the rest of the shipmates explored the land known as Zapora, Alains. They were completely unaware of the beautiful girl watching them from her hiding place behind the large, wooden shipping barrels.

+++

Pirates! Serenity shook with fear, listening as they walked towards Pelican's Pub. She quickly rushed onto the closest vessel, at least this one had very few sailors on board that she could see. If they were to see her, surely they'd recognize her as the princess of Alains. Everyone knew who she was, it was a shock that no one had seen her as of yet.

She heard voices of a distinct accent she didn't recognize at all coming closer towards her. Serenity bit her lip nervously and dodged into the first open door, shutting it quickly behind her. There, she was safe at least for the time being. She laydown on the soft black silk sheet of the bed and covered herself with the top sheet. She was so tired, mayhap it would be fine to sleep for but a few hours. +++ "I cannot believe that there were no wenches for us to fuck." Fredrick complained, feeling horribly unsatisfied.

"Ah, there is always the next town, mate." Jack said with a chuckle as they swaggered back onto the ship.

"Cap'n, Cap'n!!" One of the shipmates, Harold called.

"What?" Jack asked, annoyed that he hadn't gotten to fuck a wench that evening.

"There's a lady, in yer quarters sir. I think she be a stow away." Harold said.

"A stow away?" Jack frowned and walked towards his quarters, where Princess Serenity lay. He recognized her, yes he did indeed but it seemed that she'd either gotten lost or was trying to run away. Either way, it would benefit him immensely. He could just imagine how much the king of Alain would be willing to pay for his precious daughter's return.

Jack sat there in his Cap'n's chair and waited for her to awaken. Serenity's eyes bolted open and she sat up, perfectly aware that she wasn't at the palace any longer and it took her a second to remember where she was exactly. She distinctively remembered two pirates, and running to a ship for safety. The ship, yes she was on the ship.

"Ah, so you're awake then. Did you enjoy yer nap?"

She heard a voice deeply accented yet understandable. Turning her head head slowly, she planned on apologizing but hesitated. It was the pirate! She recognized his long black hair, and scraggly goatee. He was wearing a hoop in his left ear, and a brown pirate hat. Serenity thought he was perhaps rather handsome, if only he weren't a pirate.

"I, yes. Thank you..." she said softly, lowering her eyes.

"I'm so terribly sorry for sneaking onto your ship. It's just that I had to get away from Zapora. An evil man was after me, a pirate you see. Much like yourself, but he wasn't quite as kind as..."

She was cut off by the man's laughter.

"Yes, dear princess. Lie to me. I wish to hear how good of a liar you are."

Serenity sat in the bed, quiet as he stared at her.

"Well, are you going to tell me the truth then?"

"No." Serenity said bravely.

"Ah, well then it seems we have fresh meat on the ship. I'm sure any of my mates would love to slake their thirst for a good woman's flesh on you. We didn't have fare luck at the pub, you see."

Jack explained, "And my men tend to get a bit randy..."

His voice trailed off. He was only playing with her mind, he knew that if his pirates touched her, he wouldn't be able to get the ransom money.

"You wouldn't dare!" Serenity said, "Why if my father found out what you threatened to do then..."

"Then what? He'll come and save you? He doesn't even realize you're gone, does he?" Jack smirked at her guilty look, "No, I didn't think so, but you need not worry. I don't plan on letting my men ravish you, yet. Don't tempt me though princess."

He started to move out of the cabin. "Wait! A-are you g-going to tell my father?"

"Ah, of course sweet pea. How else would I get the ransom money?"

To be continued...

Thanks to Kyrie for editing my story!