Former Geek is Now Successful Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was making that wonderful female sound deep in her womb that told me she was about to cum when the most exquisite, slippery silky tightness began to slip over my cock. I moaned into Susan as she began to cum, sucking on my imbedded fingers and trickling her nectar onto my tongue. Ellen's body was different this time. It was tight, sucking and demanding that I fill it. I felt her reach behind and squeeze my balls to the point of pain. Again, I moaned and again Susan began to climb.

All but a few of my brain cells were in my cock wanting desperately to cum into Ellen's willing cunt. Those few began to decipher words, whispers really. They were whispers from Ellen telling Susan what she was feeling and how she was not going to stop her body.

"Make his mouth please you, because I'm going to fuck him, hump him, suck him dry with my cunt. He will be so dry, he won't be able to satisfy another woman for a month. He wanted you yesterday on his birthday but he pleased me, until I had no more to give. Now I am going to return the favor. He is too far gone to tell you, but I will tell you, he wants to be inside you, cuming and cuming and .........."

I heard her words trail off as her own pleasure mounted. My last few brain cells shut down and Ellen's beautiful cunt took all I had. If it would have asked, it could have had my life but it only sucked the cum and all the liquids out of my body. I would need several IVs to recover.

Minutes, I don't know, maybe hours, later. I struggled up. Star was still snoring but I was the only one on the floor. My slacks were soaked but my cock had been put up and my zipper was closed. Ellen had found her own way home. Susan had cleaned up the room; it smelled of Fabreze. She had cleaned herself up and dressed; I wanted her naked again. She motioned for me, showing me a cup of coffee. I stumbled but made it into the small kitchen nook.

After an eternity of silence, my first words were not brilliant. "After high school, I wondered for years why we did not work out."

"You went to the prom with Wendy Thomas."

"I was afraid to ask you because it seemed you saw us as just friends and I did not want you to laugh at me for overstepping my place. I did not go to the prom at all. Wendy stood me up and went with Tom Akins. I heard it was all a big joke for her to agree to go with me; I was laughed at all night for thinking Wendy would actually go with me."

"I didn't go either."

"Considering your current preferences, maybe that was best."

"I would have gone with you."

"Please don't Susan. Inside a lot of me is still the high school, acne scarred, coke bottle glasses geek who knew how to swim well. There is still a space in my mind and heart that wants only you and is afraid to ask."

I think she was starting to come to me and say something beautiful, but Star called her and struggled to sit up. Susan was there in an instant with a cup of coffee, with one splash of cream and two sugars. I had been dismissed. Regardless of what Star had done last night, Susan wanted to be with her. I walked over to Star, introduced myself, said I had dropped by without an invitation, apologized and made a hasty exit.

12