Fortuitous Benefactor

Story Info
A 'darling man' who offered refuge for abandoned moms.
13.6k words
4.61
47.8k
30
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

For the three years Aiken Farm operated as a refuge for homeless women, although never holding itself out in that role simply because Ryan Aiken, an attorney, never intended to operate like that.

At its peak in that role during those first two years under Ryan's ownership, the farm of twelve lowly productive acres was home for Ryan, two young Angus steers, two retired horses, two pigs, a one-eyed dog called Mollie, a hen house of six fowl and a duck that pretended to be a hen, two wild turkey and three homeless women who between them had four children.

Ryan had been raised on the ranch. When his recently widowed mom decided to sell and move west to live nearer her two sisters he decided to rearrange his life, the timing being perfect. He agreed to the divorce his wife Julie who'd been pestering him for two months to end their marriage because she wished to marry her lover whose sudden existence came as a complete shock to easy-going Ryan.

The much admired home Ryan and Julie had designed and had built five years earlier was purchased by the Realtor who commenced private sale negotiations as soon as her salesperson arrived back at the office with the listing.

The divorce settlement left Ryan with more than enough liquidity to buy Ryan Farm from his mom at market price with the undertaking he'd allow the steers, horses, pigs, poultry, duck, doc and turkey live out their lives naturally on the land.

Rather naively Ryan assumed the animals would die off quickly because he knew as much about farming as his mom knew how to cook although she could do eggs. He didn't know much about cooking either and with his severed wife Julie off fucking legless her boyfriend, the city's unmarried funeral director, and driving around proudly in her new black Mercedes, Ryan advertised for a housekeeper and stated applications from abandoned mothers would be considered.

Ryan received fifteen applicants and gave the live-in job to an abandoned mother who was in dire straights. It may have been assumed by those close to him and also by the woman that her distressed situation won the day for her. Actually it was because she was good looking and had the most appealing breasts of the applicants. Wisely Ryan did not disclose his selection procedure to anyone, not wishing to be judged a sexist employer. He was aware that without Julie he was becoming very horny,

On Saturday Maggie Lynch arrived with five-month old Judd and after settling in asked Ryan is he would be embarrassed if he saw her breast-feeding Judd whom she said was taking well to solids.

"Solids what?"

"Special baby foods."

"Oh."

Maggie smiled and said, "You didn't answer my question about seeing me with a breast exposed?"

"Oh that, not a problem. I was married you know. You can go topless for all I care providing you are alone in the house."

"Oh thanks. What about nude, say between my bedroom and the bathroom?"

"No problem."

"What about when you are in residence?"

Ryan steadied himself not wishing to say he couldn't was to get a big eyeful of her upper structure. Something told him to reply aggressively.

"Are you trying to get me hard?"

Poor Maggie. She didn't know which way to turn and so she confessed. She said it had been in her mind to work up to that slowly but knew first she had to ascertain his attitude.

"My attitude toward what?"

Maggie stalled and said she was a little frightened to say, what with Ryan being an attorney and all that.

"All what?"

Maggie dabbed at her brow. "You could use your knowledge of the law to take Judd away from me in having the authorities declare me an unsuitable to raise Judd."

"Why would I do that when I know you're Judd's caring mother? Look, you walk around me half nude or fully nude if you want to do that and it will be just dandy. I think you have a fine body."

That encouraging comment sent Maggie's confidence soaring. "You only think I have a fine body? To remove any doubt I'll strip for you right now."

"Maggie don't act sluttish. Allow it to happen naturally and don't rush it. Let us both enjoy the expectation that it's likely to happen."

"God Ryan. You are the most exciting man I've ever known. No man has ever told me he's excited about seeing me expose my body."

Ryan said he doubted if he would be alone with such an expectation but it was kind to hear her being flattering.

Maggie looked startled and said she was unaware that men liked to be flattered.

The 37-year old attorney who specialized in business law sighed and said kindly, "Dear Maggie, I do believe I must teach you about the ways of men. Your innocence in allowing John Arnold to sleep with you frequently with the promise he'd divorce his wife and mother of four to marry you if you demonstrated you were great in bed and really loved him is one of the oldest deceptions in the book."

"What book is that?" asked Maggie who'd left school the day she turned eighteen and that was only sixteen months ago.

Ryan was working in his home office that evening when Maggie called that Judd was happily asleep.

"I've decided I can't wait."

"Can't wait for what?" Ryan asked, stretching as he turned and rubbing tired eyes. Those eyes popped right open then saw Maggie not wearing a stitch, hands behind her back demurely, head high proudly as if knowing Ryan was seeing the most perfect pair of tits of his life.

"Christ Maggie, you're top shelf."

"Are you hard?"

"Getting that way," he confessed.

Maggie darted forward, dropped to her knees in the manner that women excel at and unzipped her patron while licking her mouth wet.

Wearing a beautiful smile, Ryan settled back on the swivel chair, hands clasped behind his head. He half-expected to fire as he watched saliva drip from Maggie's healthy pink tongue as it traveled up the shaft from his hairy balls.

"I must shave you and do it as regularly as you wish," Maggie smiled, pulling a curly hair from between her teeth.

Ryan's balls rumbled as he watched that erotic action but he manfully averted firing by thinking of a red-hot poker being pushed into his rectum by the insanely jealous John Arnold, father of Judd and proprietor of four of Crest City's florist stores.

Ten minutes later he wiped Maggie's mouth and kissed her before sliding his still dripping shaft between her magnificent tits with Maggie gurgling happily she couldn't wait to get him inside her.

"Patient Maggie, you're jumping ahead too fast. Just concentrate on what your guy is doing to you and talk sweetly to him about how well you believe he's doing and what you are feeling."

"What a guy is interested in what a women thinks? You have to be kidding me."

"Maggie dear, a guy knows he has only a limited number of shots available to him each sex session and is interested in knowing that his effort to be primed to blast off semen is being encouraged and appreciated. Remember any man determines his vulnerability by the amount and frequency of significant shots he can deposit in his women's mouth, pussy or butt or anywhere else on her body.

"Omigod, you said butt. I was hoping you did butt."

Ryan gently worked a finger into Maggie's butt to indicate no part of her would be neglected.

"Oh damn, I better go and attend to dinner as soon as you fire from between my breasts into my mouth."

Feeling his balls tighten Ryan panted, "Fuck going off to cook Maggie. I'll make us scrambled eggs later."

Three hours later they staggered off to their respective beds, Ryan having set the rule they were not to have sex in their bedrooms to maintain some sense of proprietary.

"I don't wish you to start believing I favor you over any other woman or that we are likely to marry."

"Okay I can live with that," Maggie sighed. "At least I know where I stand. Will you help me prepare for marriage? I like to think I can build a family around dear wee Judd."

"Sure Maggie and believe me, that will happen."

Maggie sighed, having already learned from John Arnold just how shallow males were with their assurances.

Sunlight pouring into her bedroom next morning awoke Maggie whose first thought she felt like she'd been totally fucked and then she remembered that was the truth. She smiled and stretched and then froze, horrified. There was no sound from Judd. Even happy gurgling would have been something. She looked at the cot and saw it was empty. Maggie fought a rising panic attack, telling herself to keep calm. She threw on a robe and raced to the kitchen.

Nothing.

Oh god. Judd had never been away from her since his birth. He'd be terrified.

Maggie hurried outside and looking across at the hen house saw the side door was open. She looked left under the maple tree and took in a wondrous sight. Her baby was dressed and held sitting on Ryan's knees. Ryan was stretched out with his back against the tree trunk and the big and little guy watched the hens and a duck surrounding them pecking away fallen leaves to uncover edible items. Her heart melted.

Maggie returned inside and made coffee while the bath was filling.

A few minutes later Ryan knocked and entered with Judd who to Maggie's astonishment showed the briefest interest in her and no eagerness to leave the arms of his benefactor.

"Good morning, I hope you don't mind me looking at your tits?"

"No it's fine, I want you looking at them. Did you change Judd's diaper?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever changed a diaper before today?"

"No but I thought it must be logical and easy otherwise women wouldn't be able to do it."

"Pig."

"Thanks. I find women often benefit from a little wind-up."

"I see."

"How did you find my dick?"

"All right."

"Maggie please. When a man asks that he waits breathlessly for an ego-massaging reply."

"Oh. God Ryan it was so long and fat I almost couldn't cope with it."

"That's my girl. My mom often said men are not unlike babies. You must remember that."

"When can we fuck again?"

"Oh Maggie. You're a very quick leaner."

"What? I was asking because I want it."

"Maggie believe me, I know you have the makings of a perfect bride. Guys really like women who laugh easily, don't moan, always look good, obviously enjoy preparing and serving food and never appear to get enough sex."

"What about intelligent conversation?"

"That would be a secondary consideration. More important is to let him know you don't mind him going out with his buddies and if you really want him to focus on you just slowly sweep a hand over a tit when he's watching and drop that hand lower and pull it across your stomach twice and ever so slowly."

Eyes practically bulging over that revelation she asked, "What does that do?"

"Programs his mind."

"God that is so pathetic."

Ryan scratched his nuts instead of replying and based on the way Maggie was now looking at him was confident he'd just programmed her.

"I'll feed Judd and then put him down."

Ryan smiled. "And then what?"

"I'll think of something," Maggie said through a rising blush. "You must have given Judd something to drink because he's so passive?"

"Yeah I didn't want him squawking and waking you. I thought he mightn't be up to orange juice yet and cow's milk might be unsuitable and beer would be a no-no as would be chilled water. I grabbed bottled water from the pantry and partly filled his bottle and thought room temperature would be okay. He drank the lot, staring at me the entire time. His eyes are incredibly blue."

"You did extremely well."

"Thanks. There's no need to reward me; he's a pal."

"Oh god," Maggie cried and pulled the flannel over her face to hide the seeping tears.

* * *

Three weeks later Maggie was wheeling Judd in his buggy along the riverbank and through trees saw a female around her age with a baby sitting outside a dilapidated cabin that was partly collapsed.

She waved and called, "Hi, it's a lovely day."

The young woman looked across at Maggie and didn't reply.

"Come for a walk with me. How old is your baby?"

The woman said shyly, "Four months."

"Judd here is five months. I'm an abandoned mother."

The thin and wan young woman didn't reply.

"Come on, come walking. You and your baby need company."

The woman said nothing but picked up a shawl from the doorway, wrapped her baby and walked over to Maggie.

Looking depressed, the woman said shyly, "I'm Kim Lewis and this is Anna."

Maggie introduced herself and Judd and they began walking. Within ten minutes Kim was talking freely.

That evening Maggie told Ryan about the totally unsuitable conditions Kim and Anna were living in and as soon as they finished eating he said, "Come on take me to Kim."

Half an hour later they arrived back with Kim and Anna.

Within two weeks both mother and daughter were practically blooming. Kim said her parents never wished to see her again and she had no money and offered Ryan sex as a contribution towards food and lodgings but he just smiled and said it was a pleasure to have her on vacation with him and soon she'd meet Mr Right.

"Oh no that will never happen. I'm doomed to live the life of a unmarried woman living on the breadline."

"Be a believer," Maggie said. "Ryan will tell you things that he says will make men interested in you."

That night when Kim went to her bedroom with Anna who now had a new cot, Maggie seduced Ryan on one of the sofas, riding him cowgirl.

Looking nervously at the door to the passage, Ryan said, "What if Kim comes out for a drink of water?"

"Still she'll know about sex. We can ask her to join us."

Maggie smiled and kissed Ryan when feeling him pulsate into a premature ejaculation.

The next day Ryan initiated support for both women from the Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services. Two days later when the first checks were received he agreed to accept some payment towards household expenses but refused to accept payment for room rent, suggesting the two women use that money towards the upkeep of themselves and their child.

That evening Kim came out into the lounge to discover Ryan with three fingers up Maggie who was bent over the arm of the sofa gurgling happily.

Maggie turned and saw Kim and smiled.

"Come and join us."

Kim, poised to take flight, managed to say, "Ryan is that okay?"

"Sure baby. Have you had a threesome before?"

"No but the thought has always appealed. I like you both so feel I'm really ready for this," Kim said, dropping her robe and revealing floppy tits and a jungle entanglement.

"Sorry about the bush. You guys must understand I haven't had a guy near me for a year. I've only been artificially satisfied."

"Good girl and welcome to the team," Ryan said, kissing her deeply.

"God that was a real kiss," Kim said breathlessly, wiping her mouth.

"Wait till you feel his real man-sized dick in you," Maggie tittered as Ryan moved over and suggested that Kim sprawl on her back over Maggie to have her butt chewed while Kim gobbled him.

"Anal sex? I've never engaged in that."

Ryan reassured, "It's not a requirement. Maggie will be able to push through to lick your cunt."

"Um I didn't say I was against anal play. Let's see how we go, huh?"

"Yeah we should take it slowly," Maggie said, preparing to burrow through hair. "When you want a finger up your butt just ask or simply lick my middle finger and push it in."

"Oh this is so exciting," Kim giggled. "I have been using a thick dildo lately Ryan so you should find no problem sliding into me."

Maggie groaned and came over Ryan's probing fingers.

Later Maggie held Ryan back from penetrating Kim too deeply after she'd guided the dripping penis into the long-neglected vagina but as Ryan picked up the pace Kim pushed forward and smacked her pussy against his balls and they were away.

When Ryan was attending to Maggie for her second round Kim went off and made scrumptious mushroom and onion omelets. When eating they agreed they had a lovely thing going.

Ryan almost felt he had a family. He'd grown accustomed to the kids crying night and day and their mothers occasionally panicking over prolonged crying bouts or spots or regurgitation of food, having washing about the house drying or airing and Kim and Maggie occasionally bitching but the upsides were huge.

Both kids now had buggies and Ryan bought an aged SUV for the two women to go off window-shopping or to park and walk alongside the river or in parks.

As to be expected, Kim and Maggie became very close. Kim was a fine singer and Ryan bought her a cheap guitar and they would sing as a threesome. Kim only knew songs she learnt from her mother, or at school or off the radio and Ryan and Maggie combined to expand Kim's 'songbook'. Ryan contributed some dirty drinking songs remembered from his college and law school days and Maggie contributed a few really filthy songs that they sang, breaking the songs into parts and ending up screaming in laughter and usually moving on to group sex.

Two welfare officers arrived on their first scheduled visit and the senior woman who'd interviewed both women at the time of their applications for financial assistance was amazed at the improvement in their healthiness and personal grooming.

"Mr Aiken has taken it upon himself to treat us almost as if we were his dependent daughters," Kim said.

"Yes Mrs Childs," Maggie said earnestly. "He likes us, adores our children and spends rather heavily on us to ensure we eat healthily and refuses to accept rent for our rooms and says we are to spend that money on our babies and to keep ourselves healthy and looking good because he hopes we might eventually attract suitors."

Mrs Childs said carefully, "So neither of you is planning to move on any time soon?"

"No simply because this is a haven for us and as you can see Judd and Anna are blooming in this environment."

"Yes Maggie I can see that. May I ask what kind of relationship do you have with Mr Aiken? There is no requirement to answer."

"Oh excellent," Kim smiled. "He is so kind."

"She means do we have sex with him," Maggie murmured.

The other women looked at the now red-faced Kim who looked straight at Mrs Childs and said, "Yes twice when Maggie had taken the children to the park."

"Did you know about that Maggie?"

"Yes Mrs Childs. Ryan and I have a bit of a thing going but I suggested to Kim she ought to have a crack at him because we all know young women need sex occasionally. Kim told me she'd scored on those occasions and if you must know Ryan also told me."

"Well I can scarcely disapprove of such behavior. I daresay that's partly why you both a looking so much improved. But you don't have three-way sex?"

"Oh no Mrs Childs," Maggie lied. "That would be so dirty to us wouldn't it Kim?"

"Oh yes, absolutely repugnant," Kim said, managing to not look guilty.

"Hmmm," Mrs Childs said. "Look I was pleased to learn that Mr Aiken expects you two to attract suitors and neither of you objected when Maggie mentioned that aspiration. As you are aware our support programs have a philosophy of rehabilitation. So I will be recommending you both receive a clothing allowance on top of your current payments. Mae and I are very pleased to find you both looking so happy and so well adjusted. Thanks to the generosity of Mr Aiken you two appear in the top echelon of our success stories."

As they waved off the visitors Kim said, "I almost died when you forced me to admit Ryan had been having sex with me."

"That woman is very experienced and probably knows Ryan. She would have had her suspicions and so I decided we ought not lie and admit some fucking was going on."

"Then who not admit we have three-way sex most nights instead of denying it totally?"

"Because people in that department would be either disgusted or jealous or both and I had the thought that Mrs Childs believed we were probably having group sex."