Fortune Cookie

Story Info
Are two really better than one?
2.9k words
4.12
61k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

I awoke from a very intense, heart pounding wet dream of two girls I'd dated in high school going down on me together, into an even more intense sexual reality. Sami had my thick dick in her hot mouth, and was playing cream sucking slut as she moaned. She always played with herself when she sucked me. It was her way of saying "Happy Birthday." It was also her way of saying "It's Tuesday." She is a morning person, I am not. She would rather make love in the morning, skip breakfast, and smell of sex all day long. She really does try to let me sleep, knowing how much sleep means to me. But her hot nature gets the best of her, and she starts playing with her lush, heavily thatched snatch, and thinking about how good it would feel to taste me, how she might be able to get me to lick her out, or best of all, fill her with my cum, so she can walk around all day with me inside her.

"I need you in the morning, Ron. I need to feel your hot cum inside me. I need to feel your cum, slick in my vagina, staining my panties, making me reek of coitus all day. I need your sweet penis. Please don't make me beg. A woman shouldn't have to beg for her man's affections. I shouldn't have to beg for your cock." she pouted.

Sami was the sweetest, hottest woman I had ever made love to. Which was unusual all by itself. Sami had been only with women lovers for the past six years, until she met me. That night, I came home to find a note "I'm at my place. Dinner at 7:00. Don't be late. Special hugs and kisses, Sami." Not a "Happy Birthday" card, nothing. Sami was very independent, insisted on keeping her own apartment until we were legally married. No rational argument could change her mind.

My mind drifted back to this morning. As I found myself near orgasm in her mouth, Sami had moved into a delicious sixty nine. I loved the taste of her sweet slit, and was always eager for her to lower her dark, dense, wet bush-onto my face. She always came easily with me. I always claimed she was wired that way, Sami always claimed it was because I was a great lover. She kept telling me that my oral skills were better than many of her lesbian lovers, and I took that compliment with a grain of salt, not that I ever doubted her. But it seemed strange for a woman who had spread her legs for only three men in her entire life, who had for all intents and purposes been a lesbian for the past six years, to practically worship my penis, rating my lovemaking skills above her fellow sisters. I'll admit that thick 9" dicks are hard to find, even more unlikely to be on a man who treats his woman as a treasure. She certainly is a treasure to me. So the strange mix of adulation and simple forgetfulness had me puzzled.

I call Sami the "Stealth Babe." Her 36C-26-38, 5'7", 135 pound figure can completely disappear under the defensive cloaking she often wears. Her very short hair makes her look very butch, even on the edge of sheer dyke, but it is just long enough to still be feminine. She is always getting propositioned by other women. She still enjoys that, and leads them on. "Down the primrose path..." she laughs.

For me, Sami wears sexy short dresses, showing her smooth, shaved legs (utter heresy a year ago). She has given up sensible shoes for high heels, hose, and lacy lingerie. Now my friends ask me how they too can meet and date supermodels. It's good for the ego, which has taken a bashing in the past year.I got demoted in a big multi-company merger. I was at one of those merger meetings, and Sami was there. We were both so low on the totem pole that no one else was willing to be seen talking to us. I got her coffee, fetched her donuts, and we started finding out we liked the same books. There was absolutely no sexual chemistry for me, but I loved talking to her. I was new to Boston, and I needed a friend. We talked endlessly on the phone. Her department was eliminated, and she went to work in another office.

We just kept on talking. We met for lunch, we went on walks in the Boston Commons. One night she dressed up a little bit, nothing more than a nice pantsuit and a necklace, but we went to dinner, and she walked me back to a suite in the Copley Plaza. She came right into the room, and just kept talking, somewhere around 1 AM, we both fell into bed, fully clothed, and I meant to kiss her goodnight on the cheek. Still talking, she turned, and her open mouth brushed mine. It was like a bomb went off. Clothes went flying everywhere. She seemed to have absolutely no inhibitions, as we drove each other nearly mad with oral sex, then made intensely passionate love for hours. Sometime after 3 AM, she finally let me sleep for a little while. At 6 AM, she blew me revelie, screwing my brains out, dragging me into the shower to blow me hard and screw me standing up as the spray washed over us. She poured some coffee down my throat and dumped me in front of my office. I sent a dozen roses to her office. We've been inseparable ever since.

When I got to Sami's apartment, a glance through the door told me she was not alone. Sami was locked in a scorching deep kiss with Lori. I knew they were lovers after college, and it was obvious how much they still cared for each other. Lori is every bit as hot bodied as Sami, but with long dark hair, and a style so feminine you'd never guess her sexual persuasion. I rang the bell, and Sami opened the door to give me a scorching deep kiss. Lori gave me a hug that pressed her 38D breasts deeply into my chest, and she too gave me a very hot kiss, which left me confused, excited, and horny.

"So nice to finally meet you, Ron. Happy Birthday! I understand we're having you for dinner?" Lori laid straight into the double entendres. "Yes, I hope so. Sami didn't tell me much." I said, a little confused.

"Oh, you'll love, it, dear. Chinese, from the Golden Wok, in Newton. Almost as much fun as eating out." , Lori went right back to up the box scores.

"Happy Birthday, my love. Hope you enjoy our party." Sami kissed me, holding my head, but as it turned from a greeting kiss into something deeper, she pulled away.

Sami and Lori were dressed in identical low-cut wrap around dresses, Sami's in red, Lori's in blue. Both wore lingerie to match their outfits, and color coordinated pumps. There was wine, a choice of liquors, and fruit juices. After we got in the kitchen, Sami sat me down and said "Aren't you going to unwrap your gifts?"

Looking around I said "I didn't see any, are they here somewhere?"

Sami put the sash of her belt in one hand, Lori's sash in the other. "Right here."

I pulled on the sashes. Lori opened her dress, showing me her lacy bra, panties, garter belt, and hose. Her dark muff had hair coming out the sides of her panties. Sami pulled Lori's dress off, putting it over her arm with hers. She was dressed exactly the same, except she wore no panties. I could clearly see the dense triangle of her bush right above her slit, which was lush, slick, and wet already. She walked over to place the dresses on a chair back. "Please remove my panties. Sami tells me that it is a very special thing for a man to remove a woman's panties for the first time. It sends a message that she wants to be touched by him, wants to be intimate with him. I want to be intimate with you, Ron. I want you to slide my panties down and run your fingers through my wet silt. Mmmmm... Yes, just like that. You can touch me anyway you want tonight, Ron. Sami and I are both your gifts tonight. We'd like to share how we make love together with you, if you'd like to see. In the meantime, we know you are hungry, in many ways. But your handsome body needs fuel if you are going to play with us all night. I'd really like that. I want to suck your cock, Ron. I want you to fuck me, Ron, slow and tender. I'd like to lick Sami while you fuck her with that great cock she tells me you have. I'd even like to have just you and I suck each other off at the same time, and climax as you spill your seed down my throat. Now if any of that sounds interesting you just let us know. Because tonight your cock's wish is our command."

The sweet and sour chicken goes so well with Classic Coke that I just forgot about the liquor. Sami made herself and Lori stand, eating off plates on the counter. She put their drinks on the other side of the table near my right hand, so they had to bend over to reach them, walking back and forth in their lingerie. Sometimes they would stop and kiss me, pulling my hands to touch their breasts, or play with their slick snatches. Then they'd stand at the counter, looking through all the drawers, turning and posing. Then they would kiss each other, and slide their hands into each other's slit, teasing their clits, while they rubbed their breasts together.

Sami knew just what to do to drive me crazy. This was her whacked out version of three person foreplay, and my rock hard cock loved it. Slowly as my stomach filled, they began undressing me, and when my shirt came off, they each removed their bras, celebrating by rubbing their nipples together. Lori started rubbing her feet, covered in her smooth stockings, right in my crotch. Her face lit up as she discovered that Sami was telling her the truth when she told Lori how well endowed I was, and licked her lips in anticipation of using it.

Sami came over and hugged Lori, kissing her as she teased Lori's nipples with her fingertips. Lori had long nipples which stuck out over an inch. Seeing my wife kissing and touching another woman in front of me seemed so natural I wondered why everybody didn't do it. I'd never been with two women before. I'd never asked Sami for a threesome. She just wanted to share herself fully with me, and she wanted to share Lori with me. I didn't think about the long term implications, what it meant or how I would feel about all this tomorrow. All I knew was that two very beautiful women wanted to make love with me all night long and I wasn't going to let them down.

Sami pulled me to my feet and kissed me, then had Lori kiss me. I found that Sami actually had thinner, firmer lips than Lori from all of these kisses. I was finding many differences. Lori's round globes were firm and her nipples pointed straight out. Sami's smaller breasts pointed out to the sides and down at an angle. Lori had a well padded, soft rear. Sami had firm, tight buns from her running, biking and aerobics. This gave her finely sculpted legs, with strong muscles. Lori's legs were softer and smoother, like polished alabaster. Sami's long fingers were soft and thin, while Lori's thick, stubby fingers felt like they had tiny ridges on them.

Their tongues were as different as night and day. Sami's tongue was vibrant, liquid, and eager. Lori's tongue was steady, hot, and insistent. The way they touched me said volumes about how they felt about me. Lori grabbed my cock as if it would be taken from her at any moment, stroking me like she was pumping up a tire. Sami touched me like a priestess caresses her statue of her beloved demigod in a passionate ritual involving sacrifice of virgins or some obscure fertility rite. They rubbed their bodies on me for what seemed like a very long time, until Lori asked the obvious question: "Shouldn't we take this someplace more comfortable?"

Sami laid me down on her bed softly, saying "It's time to blow out your candle. We don't have any cake for you, but we have something else we know you like to eat just as much. Lori being the guest, she will blow out the candle. Since I'm your lover and fiancee, I'll be your fill of dessert." As Lori's incredibly soft lips closed over my manhood, Sami lowered her red, fully open box lunch onto my tips. She tilted, and I realized she wanted to lay down on her side. As I rolled with her, she pulled Lori's ass toward her, and her head disappeared between Lori's legs. Lori's pace on my cock quickened, and she sucked me as if her life depended on it. I had never had a woman suck me that intensely. I took that passion, and applied it to Sami's slit, licking her with a frenzy of activity. She responded, her body twitching and jerking with what I clearly recognized as her climax.

I could feel Lori shudder, and for several moments she forgot to move her mouth on me at all. She then started bobbing her head quickly, as if she was eager to taste my sperm in her mouth. I was very close to giving her that wish. My balls were tense, tight against my body, loaded from an hours worth of intensely erotic foreplay, and ready to blow. I refocused my concentration on Sami, licking her just like I knew she loved me to, licking all around the tip of her clit, vibrating the tip of my tongue up and down her clit, pursing my lips and humming as I vibrated my tongue back and forth all over her clit.

Sami smashed her hips up and down in an intense cum, and Lori started just blowing the tip of my dick while she stroked me with her stubby hands. My poor asshole was clenching and un-clenching, all my pubic muscles spasming in synch, as the jism boiled up my boner, exploding into Lori's mouth, while she moaned, helpless to stop Sami from eating her into ecstasy.

Somehow, I pulled myself loose and laid on the floor, back to the wall, head spinning in delight. Lori simply slid over to take my place in licking Sami. I saw my fiancee make love with someone else for the very first time. Their loving became less frantic, more tender. They slowed down. Their hands reached out, touching here, stroking there, then they simply gave up eating each other at all, kissing each other. They started making love all over again, touching each other lightly, all over, never spending too much time on a single area. Then Sami slid down to Lori's wet snatch, licking her, using her fingers inside her, as Lori rubbed her own breasts, moaning and crying out when her climaxes burst through. Then she simply got up, turned around, and they went back to their scalding hot 69, tongues frantically twitching on each other's clits. Then they started all over again, and this time Sami rode Lori's face, screaming when her climaxes hit.

Sami's eyes opened, and she looked for me. I stood up, and I climbed on the bed as Lori licked her, and Sami deep throated me, blowing me slowly, then pulling me out and stroking me with her hands while she told me how very much she wanted to see me inside Lori. She took me back into her mouth as she screamed around my hardon. Pulling me out, she said "Fuck her. FUCK her now. Do her doggy style while she eats me ."

I did as she asked. I found another difference between them then. Sami was very tight, but always very wet. Lori was not very tight, nor was she as wet, but the intense friction of being inside her forced you to screw her slowly. I thrust into her full rear, losing my mind over how she felt every time I sank my full length inside her. Sami screamed, and I was clenching again, balls pumping my spunk into Lori's spasming cunt, and the pulsing contractions lasted for a long time.

Sami pulled Lori over her face to eat her out. I watched them make love again, tender, intimate, and very intensely personal. Lori blew me hard, then guided my cock into Sami's slit right above her face, as Sami bent down, and I slowly screwed Sami while she and Lori ate each other out. When I came in her, I knew we were done. The girls quietly let each other down slowly, and we all cuddled in the bed. I quickly fell asleep.

The morning, after I survived the dawn attack of the meat eating mouth monsters, I studied my coffee and pondered my life. I saw the fortune cookie left by my plate last night, opened it and ate it. I read the fortune, and laughed myself right off my chair. It said "Many years of new journey await you. Hope you survive." Lori and Sami came to see what whats so funny, and they hugged me, kissed me, and dragged me back to bed. Check with me in a few years, and see if I've survived, OK?

craigool
craigool
861 Followers