Fortune Favors the Daring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them held each other as the rolled, Krista now laying on top of the man, still not sure what to do next, so she laid there and waited. Listening to him breath, feeling his heart beat through her own breasts, the moment seemed to stop in time...a total stranger inside of her and his wife...or girlfriend...or was she a stranger too? Krista realized she didn't know where the woman was now and began to wonder. Then as if by cue, the woman spoke, "Now relax girl.... I think you'll like this a lot. I know I did."

Krista could feel the hard plastic tip separate the cheeks of her ass. It had been generously lubricated and slid between the muscles to rest easily at the edge of her anus. Krista drew a breath sharply then focused on trying to relax. She had heard that it was better to just open yourself and let it in, and the times she had tried with a boyfriend he had gotten his finger in without too much pain on her part. Slowing her movements against the man beneath her, she waited for the woman behind to make her entrance.

The woman was careful to massage Krista's back, helping her relax and be at ease. Watching Krista's shoulders and back, she could see when the younger woman had gotten past the initial shock and was ready to take a little bit more. The woman slid her hands down Krista's back to hold on to her hips and pushed slightly with her own, moving the strap on inwards to make its first foray into the girl's other opening. Again Krista gasped and flinched, but didn't pull away.

Two more sessions of relaxing and inserting finally got the dildo completely inserted into Krista and then the woman pulled out just enough to put a bit more lubricant on the shaft. It was easier to move in and out now, and the woman began to set a rhythm of gently pushing and pulling, small mere slips at a stroke. The man soon matched it and in tandem they were alternately filling either side, the sensation of such fullness quickly sending Krista to a screaming orgasm. Effectively pinned between the couple, all Krista could do was clutch at the bed and give voice to her passion, crying out her overwhelming emotion at the top of her lungs.

The man beneath her started grunting in effort to prolong his climax, straining for just a few moments more. The moment overwhelmed him and he climaxed; a spasm and swelling immediately before feeling the wave of warmth and wet. Krista could hear the quiet moans of the woman behind her, and noticed that her rhythm had changed, she was pushing faster, deeper, pouring herself through the strap-on and into the young woman. Seconds later, the woman stopped, and leaned over to lay directly on top of Krista's back.

It took a second, but soon the woman removed herself from Krista's backside and climbed out of the bed. Krista rolled off the man, and he too left her lying there. Sitting up, Krista wondered what happened and why. The let down as she went from such high orgasmic heights to now suddenly alone was terrible. All she could do was sit and catch her breath, looking around at the bare room that seemed to focus on the bed. In the quiet stillness, she noticed the slow slide of cum dripping out of her, leaving her feeling that much emptier. Gathering her presence and sense of daring she stood up, and used the sheet to wipe the wetness away, then she made her way to the red door.

Her hand trembled on the doorknob as she opened the door. The next room was dark, nearly pitch black. As she entered, she touched her hand to her mask to make sure it was still attached. Then letting the door close behind her, the room went completely dark.

After a few seconds of the darkness, a light popped on, the electricity loudly announcing itself in both sound and sight. A single circle of light illuminated a short bench, with a kneeling rail, with black leather on the seat and rail top. No other parts of the room could be seen so Krista made her way to the bench, and instinctively knelt on it.

"Good girl...you know the beginnings. This should be easy for you then." The voice in the darkness was familiar yet unrecognizable. Straining for something other than her own presence, Krista waited for something else, anything else. Instead there was only light around her and the silence from beyond.

"Now then, how shall we proceed from here? You need some playmates I think." The light expanded a bit and three men stepped into the ring. They were wearing what Krista could only call harnesses; leather straps over their shoulders leading down to a single strap between their legs, with openings for their cocks to hang through. All three of them were muscle bound, large powerful men that seemed all the more like animals because of the bindings around them. Two of them were white, the third was a black man, his head shaved, where the other two had short styled cuts. Under the lights, all three gleamed from the oil they had spread over them. They took positions surrounding Krista, neither menacing nor comforting, but totally encompassing.

"My pets are looking a bit limp ...you should take Rover to your right and make him stand a little taller." One of the men stepped closer and more directly in front of Krista, her face at groin level as he moved. The ring of the harness lifted him up but he still hung over, the flaccid member needing the encouragement of her touch. She reached forward, and touched him, fingertips barely brushing the sides of his shaft.

She was less sure of herself, more self conscious surrounded by men and being watched by someone else. Or how many people were watching? All she knew were these three and the voice, there could be so many more. Finally she gathered her courage, remembering stripping down to nothing in front of 10 people for truth or dare. Let them watch...they'd get a show they won't soon forget. If she could do that, she could do so much more. She licked her lips and took the cock with a firmer more confident hold. Sliding her hands down the length to cup his balls, she opened her mouth to wrap her lips over his tip.

Rover's cock was responding, growing, standing, and filling her mouth. As she begin to lick around the edges, Krista heard the voice say "Fido, be a dear and pay some attention to her breasts. They look so lovely, and you've been such a good boy this week." Hands began caressing her boobs, reaching around from behind her, his arms at her sides telling her of the strength and power in his grasp. His touch was firm, fingers cupping and pressing at her flesh.

"Spot, you look so lonely there. Too bad you were a bad pet yesterday, then you would be able to play with them as well. As it is, you will just have to play with yourself. And don't forget your lesson from yesterday. You are not to cum until I say you can." From out of the corner of her eye, Krista looked up to see the black man nearly pouting at the reprimand. Reluctantly he reached down to begin stroking his member towards erection.

"Fido, tell me if you're doing properly by that young girl's breasts." The voice was directing every action, not one of the men would act without her express say so. Fido brought his hands full upon her boobs, then slid his fingers in to touch her nipples. She was not yet erect there, the fear and intimidation holding her arousal at bay. "Her nipples are not yet full Mistress. I must be doing something wrong." Fido confessed from behind her. He then began rolling them in his fingers, trying to make them stiffen beneath his touch.

Fido let out a yelp, and his hands leapt from Krista's boobs. Then very quickly they were back upon her, as if more desperate to bring the pink tips to a greater point. "Not to worry girl. Only my pets have been outfitted with the training collars. Should they fail to please, they get a small shock to encourage them to do better. You won't have that on you this time." There was an emphasis on the words "this time" that seemed to bring Krista's mind back to her task of arousing Rover. She took him deeper into her mouth, then sucked her cheeks in to escalate the seal of her lips on the flesh as she slid back towards the tip. The trick made him stiffen, and she knew he was getting closer and closer to the peak of his erection. Running her tongue quickly around the end she went back down to the base. One more tight draw back out and he was now at his best.

Her breaths were now sharper and more heavily drawn. She realized that she was hotter, and a film of sweat was barely beading on her skin. It was then that she noticed that Fido behind her had succeeded in making her hot, getting her aroused by playing with her breast. He must have gotten some unspoken permission from their unseen director, for his hands now trailed lower across her stomach and began to play with her legs and pussy. His touches were now softer, and somehow electrifying. It took an effort to continue working on Rover as Fido was sending her towards her own world of pleasure.

Suddenly she felt a warm splash on her shoulder and cheek. Spot began to stammer an apology, "I'm sorry... I beg forgiveness, I was weak...I...." His hand was still holding his cock, but the last drops of cum were dripping from the end. "Spot, to the kennel. NOW!" The command sent him quickly away from the rest of them, and seemed to enforce the authority of the person behind the voice, as the other two trembled slightly as it was given. Krista did the only thing she could think of, sucking harder on the flesh in her mouth, closing her eyes and trying not to think of what could bring so large a man to such fear.

"Girl, my pet was most embarrassing in his performance. His training will ensure he does not repeat that kind of misbehavior. Fido will clean that accident off you." The words brought Fido's tongue to her shoulder instantly. He licked the cum off of her, taking it in the largest swipes he could muster. Mere seconds saw the white fluid gone and swallowed. All that remained was the slight shine of saliva on her skin.

Krista began to wonder what she had gotten herself into, and could she get herself out of it, should she need to do so. She closed her eyes again and tried to simply concentrate totally on blowing Rover and hoping that was the end of it. She continue bobbing up and down, twirling her tongue along his shaft, alternately, licking from base to tip and then engulfing it to take it deep inside her. His cock soon gave the twitch that he too was near to releasing himself, though she doubted he would until the command was given to do so.

"Rover, you may cum when you like. You've been a good boy lately, no sense torturing you when this girl is doing such a good job."

His cum rushed out in a torrent. His control had let it build up into a large flood; she guessed he hadn't had a release in a few days, perhaps even weeks. She swallowed hard to capture it all, though she felt as if she might choke at any moment. She sucked hard on it once more to milk the final flow and then softly kissed the tip as it fell from her lips.

Fido's hands continued searching and teasing her body, fingers trying to find the spots of excitement and enticement. Krista now let herself relax enough to enjoy his technique, allowing the seduction to soothe her as well as stimulate her. The voice then broke through "Come my pets, we have much to do. You were very good girl. Perhaps we will meet again and I can train you to be even better."

The two large men then left Krista and exited the lighted circle. Again she was alone, though now more in doubt of this place and whether she wanted stay or go. She turned and sat on the bench, letting her legs stretch out in front of her. Breathing slowly, consciously controlling the draw and release of the air, she took a moment to collect her thoughts. So far she had been part of a threesome, and then some odd slave scene. The attention Simone lavished on her in the office was enticing, and the library had its own strange appeal to her. The couple earlier was pleasant and opened a New World to her, but this scene now... it was too different, too far beyond her ideas and her fantasies.

If only it had been the three of them just taking her, using her, having their way, filling every open hole in her. That would have been one thing. Scary, sure, but it wasn't as though she'd never played that scene out in her mind, enjoying the fear and passion of the idea. Or if she had been the one in charge, guiding them controlling them. She could see herself in the black leather outfit of a dominatrix and liked the image she saw there. Or maybe it was just that she couldn't see the one in charge. That disconnection, the distance, the lack of someone to be with... there was no guarantee that the rest of her time here would be any different. Such high possibilities and such deep fears, all hidden behind masks and doors.

The doors. She looked for the red and blue doors in this room, remembering that when she entered she saw only darkness and one spot of light. She stood and looked around seeing that the lights had come up slowly during her moment of reflection. Someone was watching her. Behind the walls, someone somewhere was scrutinizing, judging, evaluating her. The red and blue doors were clearly seen on opposite walls, and each was only a few steps away. She need only make her choice, ahead or away. Would she find a more amazing thrill behind the red or an even darker and more intense frustration? Would she regret walking through the blue door to never know what could have been? She turned her head to look at both of them, seeing each as a path to different worlds and different lives once she steps through either.

One more long deliberate breath and she opened the red door to walk into the world of what might be, forsaking the one of that would never know neither highs nor lows.

The next room was softly lit, red tile floor, with only a small crimson circular pad ringed by red velvet ropes. On the pad was a white envelope, with her name on it. The words were written in an elegant script in an unmistakably feminine hand.

"Krista, this will be your last test, and is often a bit daunting for our new girls. I have complete confidence that you can do this and will be very happy to welcome you on the other side of this last door. The word is bukkake, and is a favorite of a number of our members. You need only to kneel and wait. The men will come in and will have their moment of fun. None of them can touch you, they are only permitted to express themselves upon you. The experience is unlike any thing else in the world. But I assure you, all you need to do is bask in the power of so many men aroused by you. Use that power to propel you beyond what they may think of you, enrapture them, captivate them make them your own. Au revoir, Simone."

A bukkake; Krista had heard her male friends talking about it once, but could never get them to explain it. She knew it was similar to an orgy, but that it was different as well. And now she was to be a part of one, to be the center of one. With a deep purposeful breath, she knelt on the pad and tucked the note from Simone under the fabric.

She barely had time to compose herself again as the men entered. They were all in the black masks that she knew marked them as servers, but that was all they wore. After fifteen, she lost an exact count and just watched as the parade of flesh past in front of her. Some were hard already as they entered, some were stiffening at the sight of her, other were still flaccid though she wondered if they found their arousal in watching the other men masturbate. Her eyes passed from faceless form to faceless form, and she glanced at each cock that she could see, noting the vast variety in sizes.

The men milled around, talking to each other, chatting about the girl in the circle, exchanging words of appreciation and comparisons to other times and other girls. The thoughts flooded Krista's mind "What other girls? How often does this happen? Is this a punishment for women or a reward for men? Or both? Did any of the other women enjoy it?". Before she could sort through her lack of answers the men crowded around, eyes upon her as they began to find their desire stirred. Krista noticed one of the men to her right had begun to take himself in hand and stroke along the length of his shaft. Soon others were doing the same, some faster, some more slowly. Five, six, perhaps that were nearest to her, all of them intent on shooting their loads on her. She did not dare to look around for a complete count. She remembered Simone's words about using their desire, and she licked her lips lustfully, letting a small wanton moan escape. The men responded to her by stroking more ardently, faster and harder on their cocks.

A sly smile crossed Krista's face, and she wondered what else she could get them to do. Running her hands over her body, replaying the times she laid in her bed and fantasized about more than one man taking her. The men stepped closer, eyes watching her, cocks springing up to be nearer to her. She looked up at one of them, and curled her lips into a smile, hinting at the wink that she sent him from beneath her mask. He smiled back, and moved to be more centrally in front of her. His cock was not so long as some others but was quite thick. The pink head at the tip was slowly turning purple as the grip tightened and worked faster up and down.

The first splash came without warning. It struck her cheek and surprised her with its warmth and scent. Turning her head to see if she could find its source, a second fell on her chest, and slid over the top of her breasts. Krista raised her hand to touch it, sensing that the men were waiting for her response. She moaned again, louder and more enthusiastically, smearing the fluid down to cover the rest of her chest.

A third, a fourth came nearly together, one higher, on the side of her head, the other lower, on her stomach. She closed her eyes and called out "YES!" as each one fell. More and more they came, men pressing closer to aim themselves at parts not yet marked by others. Krista stopped trying to count again as she moved her hands, mixing the fluids on her skin, bathing in it, basking in it, letting each man make an offering to the woman who held them in her ecstasy. She screamed as she found her own climax beneath the barrage of cum. One or two even made it into her open mouth, dripping from her lips as she trailed a scream into moan.

Her fingers went over her body in frenzy, feeling the fluid on her tits, her stomach, trailing down her legs. She ran her fingers into her hair, finding more expression of excitement matting her hair to her head. Finally she got only gasp and try to catch her breath as the orgasm subsided. Opening her eyes again, she saw the men begin to file out, a few still dripping cum from their now limp cocks. Watching them leave she took noticed a few more well rounded asses, and drank in the sight as they disappeared.

Assuming the bukkake was over, Krista looked around for the last red door. Feeling the cum slide over her as she rose, she hoped desperately that there was a shower on the other side. It appeared to be a locker room, with numerous shower stalls, nicely white and very clean. She took off her mask and made her way to the nearest stall, turning the water on to a very hot stream and washed herself clean, hoping to get clean inside and out.

Her head was resting on the wall, eyes closed and the water ran over her as she heard the voice behind her "Very nice girl".

"Simone? Is that you?" She couldn't lift her head to look.

"Yes Krista, its me. I'm very proud of you."

"You were watching me the whole time?"

"Yes I was."

Krista let herself drift, not bothering to summon up the energy for a response. It didn't matter whether she watched or not. All that mattered now was that it was over. She had done all they had asked of her. Regardless of whether it was a cruel trick or whether they took her in as their own, she had done it.