Forty isn't Old if You're a Tree Ch. 06

Story Info
Can they get back to where they were.
7.2k words
3.72
55.3k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to my editor MistressPenelope. Without her this would be a worse story. After her the mistakes are mine.

****

Julie got a call from a headhunter in the middle of August. Michael had been right. After three interviews, she was offered a position supervising the accounting department for a local company with a twenty percent increase in salary and she asked for and got three weeks vacation. She turned in her resignation giving three weeks notice.

"I'm sorry to see you go," Steve said, "but it sounds like a fantastic opportunity."

"Steve, I thought long and hard about it." Julie sighed at those words. Steve misinterpreted them.

"If I matched the salary, would you stay?"

"No, my mind is already out of here. I'm sorry."

****

During her first week at her new job, Julie discovered that several of the women worked out at a ladies-only gym during lunch hour. They got her a one-week guest membership and she thoroughly enjoyed it. The aerobics class was fun with all her new friends. They also encouraged her to lift some weights and work on her abs. Even by the end of the first week she could see a difference in muscle tone. It may have been the slimming effect from lost weight. Almost three months of walking had taken its toll on her waistline. It was back to 26 1/2, like it was when she got married.

When Julie started working out at lunchtime, they both went back to doing the supper clean-up together. But Michael had noticed how much perkier Julie had become. He started jogging on the weekends. Julie encouraged him to exercise during the week also. Soon he was jogging three times during the week and performing push-ups, crunches and stretches the other two nights. After six weeks he looked better also.

****

Since Holly's first Christmas, Michael and Julie had shopped together for the kid's presents. They left Holly and Mike with Julie's parents and spent a Saturday together. They followed the custom this year also.

Jack called him after lunch on Friday before the scheduled Saturday shopping trip. When he entered the boss's office, Jack had a big grin on his face. "I think you're going to get lucky tonight, Michael. Take the rest of the day off."

Michael took the envelope that Jack handed to him. Inside was a handwritten note from Julie:

Michael,

Go home and shower and shave. I've laid out your clothes. Once you're ready, open the envelope that I left on the kitchen counter.

Love,

Julie

Despite his curiosity, Michael showered and shaved before opening the next envelope.

Michael,

We will go shopping for Holly and Mike this weekend. My parents will deliver them back to the house about 6PM Sunday. Before that I want us to take some time together.

I love you more now than ever before. I want our sex life to be the best it's ever been. This weekend I want us to act like newlyweds or maybe horny college students. I've packed a bag for you and brought it with me.

I want to do some things that I have never done before. I hope you'll do the same. No holds (holes) barred ;)

I want to act out a fantasy tomorrow night. At Dr. Jacobsen's suggestion, it may be somewhat shocking to you. I want you to come up with a fantasy. We'll act it out tomorrow, too. Neither of these will involve anybody else.

Go to the downtown Crowne Plaza and ask for Glenda at the desk.

Love,

Julie

Glenda smirked a little when Michael introduced himself. "Can I see some identification Mr. Cameron?"

After Michael showed his driver's license, Glenda handed him the key card for his room and pointed him towards the elevators. "She said to knock before you enter."

When he knocked on the door to 1214 Julie called out. "Come in." It was a voice that he rarely heard her use, so seductive that his member began to rise just from the tone. As he pushed open the door, he noted that the curtains were open to the late afternoon sun. The weather had given the city a beautiful, warm Indian summer day.

As he stepped further into the room, he could see Julie reclining on the bed, her back propped up against pillows on the headboard. She was wearing a black bra and panties, but had both hands stuck between her legs with her arms covering her chest. He took another step towards her.

"Stop there. I want you to have the full effect." She slid her elbows outward. Her small breasts quivered as they were exposed, but his eyes were drawn to her nipples which were poking through holes in the bra cups. "I know they're not much – "

"They're beautiful. You're gorgeous." He took another step.

"Not yet." She uncrossed her ankles and moved her legs apart some. Then she spread her arms out to the side.

She was wearing crotch-less panties. Not only that, but he could see through the crotch-less part that she had shaved herself bare. He could tell she was already excited. He took another step.

"Look but don't touch. I'm going to slip my dress on, and then we're going down for an early dinner in the restaurant. Afterwards we'll come back up here and discuss the rest of the weekend." She slipped into a boat-necked dress that swirled about her knees. Just before they went out she spoke again. "Remember what I'm wearing, but no discussion about it during dinner."

At dinner they talked about their day and the week and what they wanted to get the kids. Julie avoided any reference to later activities, but she stroked his leg occasionally and batted her eyes at him to keep the fires going. As they sipped coffee, Michael could stand it no longer. He started with a safe observation.

"I want to say that you are the most beautiful woman in the room tonight. I really appreciate what you are doing, but I'm curious. Glenda sort of smirked at me when I told her who I was. Did you say anything to her?"

"I wanted to be sure I was displayed properly when you came in, so I arranged for her to handle things. I told her that I wanted to make sure that I was ready for you. After you got the key, she called me to let me know you were on the way up. Let's go back to the room"

"Unzip me," she requested when the door closed. He did that and then slipped his hands inside the dress and around her waist. She left his hands there as he nibbled on her neck. When he began to move his fingers upward she danced away from him. She stepped out of the dress on the way across the room.

"Don't you want to look some more," she asked coquettishly. She cupped her breasts and flicked each nipple with a thumb. She grabbed the bra between her mounds and unhooked it as she turned her back to him.

He watched the black straps slide down her arms, one catching on her right hand. Then she tossed the flimsy material back towards him. Slowly pirouetting, she turned back covering herself until she was facing him.

"Taa-daa," she exclaimed exposing her chest. "Now look here." She stuck her hands inside her panties and pushed downwards. The material fluttered down to her feet.

"How do you like my new hairdo?" She framed her pussy between her hands, but her legs were still chastely together. Then she spread her feet apart and pulled up on the skin of her belly with her hands. A wet pinkness suddenly glistened.

He almost ran to her. He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. As they continued to kiss, she pulled his polo shirt upwards. Finally, she broke the kiss and pulled it over his head. Then she dropped to one knee and started working on his pants. As the belt came open she leaned in and kissed his belly. As pieces of clothing dropped to the floor she stopped to kiss his body several more times. Finally, both nude, they fell to the bed.

He kissed her and then nibbled her neck. As he leaned back up to kiss her again, he began to caress the skin on the underside of her breasts. She sighed into his mouth and wrapped one leg around his leg.

He ducked his head down and flicked her nipples with his tongue, moving back and forth between them with slow licks across her chest. He licked up to her chin; he kissed down to her belly button. He nibbled at her ear lobe and kissed her again.

She caressed up and down his shaft lightly with her fingertips. She scratched his balls with her nails and stroked down the inside of his thighs.

She let her knees fall apart as his fingers traced down her belly to her wet center. He separated her lips and wet his fingertips. Then he rubbed lightly up and down her slit occasionally rising to rub her clit. Her hips began to pump the air.

He rolled between her legs and grasped his cock. He watched as he rubbed it on her slit. The sight of her bare mons was exciting. The cut-out bra, crotchless panties, and bare pubes which she had displayed earlier, suggested a prostitute, not his demure wife. He began to thrust into her and she snapped her hips up at him.

He used his arms to lever his body to a position where his cock was rubbing more directly on her clitoris. She started to moan and babble as the sensations carried her away. He worked faster and harder. Soon she cried out in her orgasm. He rode her for another minute until he erupted inside her. He collapsed onto his elbows then slowly fell off of her to one side.

"That was unexpectedly good." Julie slipped under the covers and slid against Michael's side. She had made a quick trip to the shower to remove the sticky remains and had thrown a filmy nightie over her head.

"Yeah," Michael responded. He put an arm around her shoulders. "A great way to start the weekend."

"Have you picked out your fantasy?"

"Yep."

Just like a guy, can't talk too much. "You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine."

"I want you to pretend to be a prostitute sitting at the bar downstairs and let me pick you up."

"That doesn't sound too hard."

"Well, we'll have to get you some appropriate clothes. I've never seen you dress like I'm thinking."

"What are you thinking?"

"Minidress, perhaps like a sundress but with an emphasis on mini, high platform shoes. Oh, of course, no underwear."

"Sundresses are generally designed for no bra."

"I said no underwear. None, no bra, no panties."

"What if some other guy tries before you come in?"

"It's Saturday at a downtown business-man's hotel. Probably won't be anybody around, but if it happens, I'm sure you can fend off one or two guys before I get there."

"I'll try."

"That's all we want in fantasies, right? What's your fantasy?" He looked down at her. She turned her face down and started playing with a hair on his chest.

"I wan …" her voice trailed off. He could tell she was still speaking because her jaw was moving against him, but he couldn't make out the words.

"Hon, you've got to repeat that. I couldn't hear you." He heard her suck in her breath.

"I want you to pretend to be a girl and make love to me."

He was momentarily stunned. In an effort to cover his real response, he brought up the obvious. "I didn't think you went for six-foot, hairy girls in jeans. Just kidding. How do we go about this?" He was suddenly afraid that he might have hurt her feelings.

"I thought about that." She seemed relieved that he didn't recoil from her. "I bought a wig, a large wrap-around skirt and the largest pair of Grasshoppers I could find. I bought a silk shirt from a men's store. I also got what I think are size-appropriate panties."

"Girl's panties?"

"No, not saying anything about you, but I got some silk underwear at the same place that I got your shirt. The salesman gave me the distinct impression that maybe guys who bat for the other team wear these, but no one else is going to know but us. Oh, and in the morning before we go out, I'll put you in the shower and shave your body. I know you aren't used to that so I thought I might have a better hand."

"You have thought this out. I think that it might work." He was trying to be reassuring.

In the morning Michael hopped into the shower. Julie joined him and they slowly washed each other. "No orgasms." She set the rule.

As she picked up the razor and soap, she looked at his hard cock. "Well, when I shave your legs I won't have to hold it out of the way." She carefully removed all the hair from his chest (not much), under his arms, and from his legs. When she finished, she put moisturizer on all the shaved areas. Then she started on the more delicate area around his cock and on his balls.

When she finished, she pushed his semi-hard cock between his legs and skimmed her fingers over the skin above it. "Bare just like me."

She shooed him out of the shower so she could trim this morning's stubble. While she was in there, he moved to the bedroom and ran his hands over his legs. Damn, if he didn't know they were his legs, he'd get excited that the skin felt so good.

After a late breakfast they began Christmas shopping. They had not only their kids but large, extended families on each side. By mid-afternoon the luggage area of Julie's Odyssey was getting full.

"I guess that's enough for today. We still have tomorrow to finish up," Julie stated. "I think I need something for me, perhaps a dress and a pair of shoes."

They went into Macy's about 3 o'clock. She was surprised, but the discount rack had two out-of-season sundresses that she thought might work. She went into the changing rooms and tried each one on. She chose the one with adjustable spaghetti straps instead of the one with the halter top. She thought she would loosen the straps enough so she could flash Michael when she bent over.

She wore the dress out of Macy's to the shoe store in the mall. The clerk returned with three boxes after hearing Julie's description of what she wanted. The clerk helped her slide her foot into the first shoe. Julie felt her toes seated in the shoe, but the clerk didn't release it. Julie looked up. The clerk was staring between her legs.

Julie blushed and swung her foot down to the floor. She had forgotten about the skirt length and had let the clerk see right up to her transparent panties. She quickly selected a pair of shoes and exited the store.

As they handed the car over to the hotel valet, Julie spoke. "This is such a beautiful fall day. I think I'd like to walk around and window shop a little."

"Honey, I really have to use the men's room right now. You going to be out long?"

"Probably not."

"Look I'll wait for you in our room and then we can decide what to do about supper."

"Okay."

****

About ten minutes later a slender brunette walked in from the street and into the bar. Perching on a bar stool, she crossed her legs and tugged her dress as far down over her legs as it would go which she was sure wasn't far enough. The bartender came over and dropped a cocktail napkin.

"Gimme a margarita," she said in a flat voice.

"Regular or frozen?"

"Regular, no salt." He disappeared.

She swiveled on the stool to face the room. Maybe eight or ten guys scattered around watching the football game on the hi-def. She began to bounce one foot in that old come-on gesture.

"Ma'm." The bartender had returned.

"Ma'm," he repeated.

"Yeah?" She swiveled back around. Her margarita was sitting there.

"We don't allow single women like you in the bar."

"Look, I'm waiting for my boyfriend. I'll give you a nice tip." She pulled a twenty out of her purse and pushed it toward him. "My boyfriend will give you a bigger one when he joins me."

"I hope he gets here soon," the bartender replied while pocketing the bill.

She took a sip and swiveled back around holding the drink and resuming the foot bounce. After a couple of minutes one of the guys stood and walked toward her.

"Buy you a drink?"

"Still working on this one," but she smiled at him.

"Oh, yeah." He signaled the bartender. "Give me bourbon on the rocks."

"Give him a twenty," she whispered leaning close to the guy.

"Keep the change." The bartender grinned as he put the drink down and picked up the bill.

"How much?"

"A big one for all night."

"A hundred for all night?" She was small on top, but she looked tight and those legs went on forever. He was sure that if her hem was just a little higher he would see her panties.

"Honey, you don't get out much, do you? It'll cost you ten times that for all night, cash up front. But look at what you're getting." She leaned forward a little and her neckline gaped away from her chest. She knew he could see one breast including the nipple.

His face fell. "How much for an hour?"

"I don't rent that way – all night or nothing."

He picked up his drink and shambled back to his table.

Her foot bounced for another couple of minutes. Another guy stood up.

"Let me refill that," he said.

"Why thank you kind sir."

"Give the lady another one and I'll have a Glen Livet on the rocks with a splash."

"Give him a big tip," she murmured to the guy standing beside her. She saw him drop a fifty on the bar.

"Does your wife know what you do on business trips?" She was looking at his wedding ring.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her and she's out shopping all day today, spending my money. What about your husband?" She wasn't wearing her ring, but he could see the white band of skin around her fourth finger.

"Fuck him," she spat. "If he needs to work all weekend, I got other needs."

"Well, I'm not really into guys. That's why I'm talking to you."

She looked at him blankly for a second and then she giggled. "You're funny, uh, uh"

"Mike. Call me Mike."

"Mike, I'm Cindy. If you're not into guys, what are you into?"

"Well, uh." Suddenly he was tongue-tied. "I'd like, uh." His voice was becoming so low she could hardly hear him. "Maybe thirty-four and a half?"

She looked at him oddly and then it dawned on her. She looked around and saw the bartender talking to a guy at the other end of the bar. "You want a blow job?"

"Ye, yesss."

"Bet your wife doesn't do it?"

"Hardly ever."

"She swallow?"

"Never. Says it tastes yucky. Gets mad at me if I don't warn her."

"Well, I do. Always. And I bet yours tastes real good."

"How much?"

"You got a room here?

"Yeah."

"Finish your drink. I like to discuss money in private."

As they left the bar, she took his arm and rubbed her boob against it. "I'm glad you picked me. You look real nice. The first guy was overweight and balding."

"I was afraid I waited too long. I saw the way he looked at you."

"Honey, that's the way all men look at women when they think they're going to get some pussy."

When the elevator doors closed he turned to kiss her. She backed off. "I don't usually kiss, but for you I might make an exception. It'll cost more though."

"I'll pay." He kissed her hard. At the same time he grabbed her tit roughly. After all she was his whore now.

"Don't squeeze the Charmin too hard," she requested grabbing his wrist. "I'm not going anywhere."

They walked down the hall and entered his room. "Let's see what I can help you with." She reached for his belt.

"Wait a second. If I'm paying, I want to look at the goods. Take off your dress."

A zip and the little sundress dropped to the floor. "No undies?"

"Time is money," she replied. "Besides some guys get too eager and they rip up good clothes."

"Aren't you afraid some one will see when you're on a barstool?"

"A little advertising never hurt business." She grinned. "But I'm usually careful enough. Now back to the matter at hand."

She opened his belt and helped him step out of his slacks. She nudged him backwards until he sat down on the bed. She pulled the waistband of his underwear down letting his cock pop up. "Oh, a nice big one."

She knelt between his legs and reached out to stroke it once or twice. "Does it taste as good as it looks?" Her red lipstick smeared along the shaft.

12