Forty-Two Vertigo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m going to…you’re going to make me…” he tried to form words, to tell her.

Trixie raised herself up, propped herself on her elbows, so as to feel him deeper inside, her body trembled. She could see in his expression that he was only too close, “Fuck me,” she rode him back furiously, “Fuck me.”

He plunged deep inside. Trixie could feel his seed rushing through her. She cried to God, feeling nirvana racing through every vein in her being, looking into his eyes as her orgasm came upon her. Her vision blurred with lust, all senses were filled with him. “James!” She cried as she reached her pinnacle.

*****

The pair came back to reality and heard the knock on the door, “Hello? Are you alright in there?” Oliver called from the other side of the door.

“Fuck.” James bit his lip and looked down to find Trixie beautifully disheveled and flushed with orgasm. “Yes… coming.” He said, straightening his suit.

Trixie tried to keep herself from laughing out loud. James bent down for one last kiss before opening the door, “Little does he know how true that statement really was.” He smiled, somewhat embarrassed like, and the two readied themselves for what lay ahead.

12