Forward to the Stars Ch. 07

Story Info
Belongings are collected as are others.
7.3k words
4.54
11.2k
1

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even taking in to account the possibility of pissy people, any and all comments are still wanted.

**********

"What hairless pink little cuties!" Tina squealed as she wiggled her fingers over one of the five baby rabbits that lay on the bed next to their mother like she was going to tickle it.

"I hope mine turn out as cute now that I look different as well." Said Tara as she leaned over admiring the babies. "Is it me or they acting rather unbabyish?" She asked as they wiggled around making rudimentary but obviously vulgar gestures.

"I do not know what would classify as unbabyish but whatever it is that you are noticing might be related to some of the modifications that Brian had me do." Atherian said as he accessed all files he had on infant behavior.

"Modifications? WHAT kinda modifications are we talking about?" Cora asked as she struggled past sore muscles to sit up.

"Bodily memory for starters." Said a voice from the doorway.

"So your up and about are you Brian? So what do mean by body memory?" Asked Cora.

"Ugh, yeah even though my head is splitting and we have GOT to replace the crap that passes for food in the replicator memory files! That stuff tastes worse than a face full of cow shit and I had enough of that at the slaughter plant Tina and I worked at last to know what I'm talking about!!" Brian said as he leaned on the arm of the suit that Ashilon had been given so that he to could move about on his own. "Oh and by the way this is Ashilon and the one behind us is Icialan."

"Afternoon." Icialan said in her soft voice. "A more accurate term could actually be termed CELLULAR memory."

"I've heard you talk about cellular memory before Brian but you never went very far into details, seeing as that you've made a bunny cry why not tell us what it entails NOW?" Tina said in huffy voice.

Brian sighed. "We might not have enough time to get what cellular memory truly is before we get to your grandparents place BUT I'll at least TRY to get the broad idea of it across and worry about full understanding across later if that's okay?"

"Fine what the hell ever, EXPLAIN!!" Screamed Cora.

Brian sighed again. "Okay, first off there are theoretically over three different types of knowledge. First, we will call it book leaned intelligence. It amounts to the anti of all other kinds of intelligence because it dominates ALL other kinds of knowledge. It powerhouses over all other kinds, it allows you to REASON yourself out your fears, it allows scientists to look at a rainbow and ruin the moment by telling you how they are produced and not see the beauty of a rainbow in front of a thunderstorm with the sun lighting up the sky in JUST the right way. Secondly, there is the instinctual intelligence. This one is the fight-or-flight intelligence as it amounts to what your body knows what and how to do it. Thirdly, there is the cellular. This one is what is left when you take the first two out of the body, this is the primeval mind. This is what you get when people like we've been getting in office for the last forty years get into power. A bunch of goddamn chimpanzees throwing shit at each other and not getting any REAL work done."

"Captain? We have reached the coordinates that you specified, I am now running full scans of the area and deploying omnidirectional tattlers." Atherian said interrupting Brian's explanations.

"TATTLERS?" Tara asked with a confused look on her face looking at the others to see if they understood what had just been talked about.

Tina groaned. "They'll let us know if anyone or thing heads in our direction but outside of Atherian's reliable sensor range and even if they are inside of it they will keep a eye on it until Atherian needs to allocate resources to keep a eye on it himself. Hey, um Brian?" Tina asked as she gestured toward Tara with a underhanded wave.

Brian got a mischievous smirk on his face. "Well since it'll take a minute or two before Atherian's through with his scan, go ahead this could get interesting"

"Hey wha?" Tara managed as Tina grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. Tara continued to struggle as Tina held her head still and leaned farther into the kiss. As Tara thrashed about Brian walked up behind her and grabbed her hands and forced them to Tina's tits and squeezed her fingers into the soft supple flesh. Tara shook her head as much as she could as she felt Tina's hand slide down her back and worked it's way up under her jacket and then down over her ass. Tears came to her eyes as she felt Tina's hand work it's way down between her legs. Neither Brian nor Tina could help but chuckle as Tara groaned as Tina rubbed Tara crotch through the thong that Tara wore, nor could they help chuckling as Tara's sudden jerk and muffled scream as Tina sank a finger up Tara's ass as far as she could.

"Now now Tara, granted her finger probably should have been a little more moist from your crotch but I doubt it wasn't any more of a discomfort than what you've gotten during rut." Brian said as he snuggled up behind Tara forcing her body up against Tina even more. "Now lets get you out of your jacket and pants." He said with a chuckle as he reached between the two women to unfasten Tara's clothes. "Tina floor."

Tara struggled out of her clothes and to get out of Tina's grip as Tina forced her way down til they both were on the floor with Tara on top. "OH no you don't!" Tina said finally releasing Tara from the kiss as the deer struggled to take off her bra and thong. "There are just times when some clothes make the experience more fun, don't you agree Brian?" She asked as she looked up at Brian as he pulled his cock out of his pants and started to get down on the floor straddling both women.

"WHA, what are you doing?" She asked as she felt Tina pull her finger from her ass. "Nothing I've been given on pleasuring covers asses! OH yes please, more!!!" She begged as Brian rubbed his dick over her crotch. "Yes oh please." She begged as Brian slowly sank into Tara's depths and started to slowly push in and pull out of her. "NO please don't stop now! WAIT! WHAT ARE DOING??!!!" She asked panicked as she felt Brian start to push against her sphincter muscle.

"Easy Tara, you may not know how or what but anal can be both pleasurable but also satisfying if you do it correctly! Otherwise Athena's experiences should be taken as being how it should be done. Like right now I'll need to sink back into you here in a minute to get as sloppy wet as possible. Then I need to have your ass as relaxed as possible and then it comes down to how to pleasure YOU. Tina AT TIMES likes it hard where I slam in all at once and fuck her long and hard, Michelle is soft and slow. Laria? WELL lets just say with Laria I hide the strap-ons when she's in a feisty mood because like as not I'll be on the bottom TAKING it in the bottom." Brian said as he slowly pushed back into Tara's cunt

Athena burst out laughing. "I, I'd LOVE TO get that little bastard MICHEAL under ME!!!" She gasped between howls of laughter. "Then HE'D be the one that couldn't do as hes supposed to, HE'D be the one with a sore ass."

"So THAT'S why you never like people to ride you! Easy Tara just relax, it'll make it hurt less it really will." Tina said as she softly kissing the tears away from the corners of Tara's eyes as Brian began pushing into Tara's ass. "There, he's in your ass isn't he? Shh, soon it'll start to feel nice and then you might want it more in your ass than anywhere else." Tina said softly as Tara's eyes glazed over as Brian began fucking her in the ass slowly. "Up on your knees now, I need to reposition. There that's it big girl." Tina said as Brian supported the limp form as Tina reversed her position and stuck her head between Tara's legs. "Crap, Athena pull my pants and underwear off would you? THANKS!" She squealed as she felt Tara bury her furry muzzle in as deep as she could and started licking and mouthing Tina's sex. "GOD Brian!! Just leave me like this and I'll be happy, GOD this deer knows what she's doing! AND her smell it's even better than Laria after we've strapped her down and played with her for a few hours without letting her cum and Tara's TASTE we might have found the PERFECT source of honey for that idea of yours!! Let me die like this and it'll be the best way to DIEEE!" She screamed as Tara's tongue found her G spot and sent her off the deep end.

"HEY! NO WAIT, what ARE you doing?" Tara screeched in a daze as Brian pulled his dick from her ass. "Put it back in I want to feel your searing hot cum in my ass! What are you doing?"

"About to cum!" Brian grunted as he slid up Tara's ass and settled himself on her lower back and began grinding on the small of her back. "Mmm just think my horny little deer, you may not get THIS batch in you but when we get it OFF you then we'll have what it takes to get you a literal cum bath."

"Mmmm YEAH Brian paint that brown furred back of hers WHITE!" Cora said as he came on Tara's back "Now lets see just what kinda slut that this uppity sail tail REALLY is." Growled Cora as she panted groping her tits.

"Easy there Cora, your babies NEED that milk." Brian said smiling at the lust dazed rabbit. "Granny I need you and Atherian to come up with a way to synthesize my cum. Its texture, taste, feel and smell as needs to be as ACCURATE possible, if you can manage it even the way it jells and how fast it jells needs to be copied."

"All scans are complete captain. I have two elderly humans in the main household I also have three life signs in a underground compound a mile from the main house toward the central area of the area indicated as Tina's grandparents. There are no there life signs with in a fifteen mile radius. I have contacted the internet mole AI to infiltrate the security companies mainframe that is responsible for the grounds security, the security system will be ours to play with as we please in minutes. Also why is it necessary for your cum to be reproducible captain?" Atherian asked as it awaited the go ahead from the gopher AI.

"For a long while I will be busy and I won't be able to satisfy very many around here and with something that tastes, smells and feels like my cum it'll be a stop gap until I can take the time for them. Also whenever possible get samples of milk from females that have just given birth and analyze it, that first batch after giving birth is supposed to be full of helpful stuff that'll give the babies and their immune systems a health boost. Analyze as many samples as you can and start synthesizing it, you never know when that kind of stuff might come in handy." Brian said as helped moved the unhappy Tara off Tina.

"Yes captain as you would have it." Atherian said in voice that indicated that it wasn't sure of the validity of the orders it had been given. "We just have been given access to the security system I have cleared the way for transport of the gasers. I will monitor so that the gas will not be released during a call or any other activity that will signal others of something wrong."

"RIGHT! Tina, Athena lets suited up. Atherian activate a dozen fast attack droids they'll help with the moving of the girls' stuff, also have Sasha and Tamara sent down to launch bay and tell them to get their suits. They're helping." Brian said as he jumped to his feet in rush now that there was something to do.

**********

"Are you sure our stuff is HERE?" Asked Tina as the shuttle landed outside the house.

"Well they did declare that all that was in the house and your cousins stuff in their parents house was theirs and since they like to keep a accountants eye on stuff, in all likelihood they had it moved to one of the storage sheds here." He said pointing over to the far left that was hidden from the view screen. "Now." He said as he turned his chair to face everyone now that he had landed the craft. "Your suits have both cloaks AND shields I STRONGLY SUGGEST you activate BOTH when you step out of the ship. Tamara you're computer specialist, so I suggest you hack any computers we find once Athena and I open the old freaks minds and gain access to all passwords. You've been given wireless uploads so Athenian can get down copy it all. Atherian you did come up with anti-virus and worm and trojan software correct?"

"I have captain and more comprehensive software is being created now as we speak. Captain I have downloaded remote programing slips that can be used at distance from any Imperial med bays and still implant the programing contained in them to the shuttles replicators." Atherian said as the replicators created several dozen skin colored metallic strips.

Brian grinned and chuckled evilly. "Good good, we'll need to give them at least three loyalty conditioning doses to make sure we have a CHANCE at even leaving a hot penny with these vermin and have it kept safe for three minutes. Athena after the gas has done it's thing we do a dive into their minds using the psyonic abilities that the Psyker Blades grant us. Basically we and the swords create a upload link for Atherian, we download, he finds the useful stuff. Tina, Sasha! Once you have the location of all the belongings these freaks have stolen from us, you and the droids load it up, make sure to be wary of tattletales letting people know somethings wrong! After Athena and I are done with the human viruses and we know what's up the three life signs in the middle of fifty miles of what should be cattle pasture but is only wasted grassland we'll go deal with it. Atherian once you signal us that the gas has taken effect we'll move."

********

TO WELL, FAR to GODDAMN WELL!!! As far as Brian was concerned EVERYTHING was going to FUCKING GODDAMN WELL! "ARE you SURE? ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY sure EVERYTHING is all right? Something's wrong when things go THIS WELL!!"

"Captain, I have completed seventeen internal scans, thirty five scans of immediate area, twenty seven extended scans using the tattlers. There are NO indicators from any computer files that there will be ANY visitors or phone calls. So just WHY are you insisting that something's wrong?" Atherian asked for the third time since Athena and he had left the house to walk to the slave holding pens.

"No he's right Atherian. Something isn't right here, I mean sure I haven't give much a damn since the last couple of days made it worth my while to care but I CAN tell you something has to go wrong in this level of perfectness." Said Athena as she trudged along several yards behind Brian as she had been told.

"Yeah." Said Sasha. "The universe does NOT work this smoothly for stuff like this! If there isn't some kind of glitch I'll have my blue hair turn blonde like Cora's."

"Aw! I like your light brown fur and blue hair Sasha. Cora can do the Lola Bunny look off of Looney Tunes but that's her, you do the slut look great. Oh by the way when your babies are born and you come to my room remember to wear a short denim miniskirt and jacket over that dark red satin thong and bra of yours." Tina said through a haze of lust.

"Yes Mistress. Mistress may I ask you something?" Sasha asked as she side stepped a droid that was picking up the last box of belongings that had been taken from Tina and the others.

"Sure whats up, sexy? Brian when the last boxes are loaded we'll lift and come and get you." Tina said as she pushed a mattress on top of the pile in the back of the shuttle.

"Whats a strap-on?" Asked Sasha as she left the storage shed caring her box. "And should we give the old ones another conditioning treatment?"

"What a strap-on is is nothing more than a fake dick that we girls use when WE stick it to someone else, guys may have the real thing BUT with US we can at times if it's the right type exchange cock sizes. Kinda like what Laria has tried more than a couple of times with Brian when she REALLY gets horny but I CAN understand him saying 'hold on here' when she gets out that twenty two inch long by five wide one of hers." Tina laughed as she remembered everyone's reaction when they had first seen that one. "Michelle nearly rammed that up Laria's ass when it was nearly used on her, poor Laria was primal that night she was so out of it."

"OH I so remember that night!" Brian said as they opened the door down into the holding area. "Laria's birthday present and Brianna wants a birthday present just like it."

"What kind of birthday present are you and mistress talking about master?" Asked Athena as they took the ladder down to the lower level ignoring the elevator. A question that was seconded by the others.

"What had happened." Brian said with a sigh."Is Michelle, Tina and I had been screwing for last several months and since Laria hadn't been eighteen before that she had been left out as has been Brianna since then and before. What she had wanted for her birthday was a birthday rape, so we gave her one. We had had as much a birthday party as we could afford and then gave her some cloths that had been 'modified' so that when grabbed and pulled on they would rip off. We sent her to bed and we waited, EVENTUALLY she did manage to get to sleep. Well simply put when she was a sleep Michelle, Tina and I went into the room and I raped her. I tore those blankets off of her, ripped those pajamas and panties off of her, flipped her over dragged her to the edge of the bed and in ONE single simple plunge I sank into her as deeply as I could and muffled that godawful scream of hers in the mattress. The girls and I took turns holding her down as I ravaged her body, I held her down as I took her virginity, Tina held her head as she got the first taste of herself and Michelle held her as I tore into her ass and again Tina held her as I fucked her throat and cleaned the shit off my cock."

"Hey there wasn't any shit on your dick. Not with having gone through THAT many enemas just a couple hours before." Tina said laughing. "You just wanted her to choke and suffer for making you rape her. You've still yet to get really rough with her again after that." Tina said softly.

"We're down at the lower levels. Atherian I'm activating cameras, record EVERYTHING down here." Brian said as he opened the heavy iron door that led into the slave rooms. "Okay lets see what kind of people that these losers deal with now that the government has taken the slave trade business over and left these crones to fend for themselves." He said as he and Athena walked down a long passageway to the three occupied cells. "AW SHIT! You getting this Tina?" Brian asked as the woman looked trying to figure out where the sound of footsteps were coming from.

"I am but I don't recognize her, Brian WHO is she?" Tina asked as she and the others on the shuttle made their way up to the ship.

"Audria I know you can hear me you gutless excuse for a BITCH! So this is where your search for social standing has led you, the slave pens? No wait, these are breeding pens now aren't they?" He chuckled. "So this is where the wonderful personage that is Audria Sanderson ends up, waiting for the Evarys to find a suitable, viable enough stud? How TERRIBLE, my heart bleeds for you, no wait sorry it's laughing so hard it's crying, sorry about that. Well see you around, come on Athena lets go. Lets leave this bitch in her high society nest she has found for herself." Brian said as Athena just looked at Brian in shock.

"Brian? Brian Faron is that you, where are you? I can't see you!" Asked the woman chained to the far wall.

Brian laughed setting the audio to max. "Brian Faron DIED over a WEEK ago, I now stand in his place. I will not allow simple things like childhood longing stand in my way just as you yourself did not. COME Athena we LEAVE."

"NO, WAIT please! It wasn't my idea all those years ago to stop being your, I, I uh mean his friend. It was just that those new pastors had a boy our age and and I uh, I, I tried to, to..." Audria stammered.

12