Forward to the Stars Ch. 11

Story Info
A short summary of how they came together is told..
4.6k words
4.44
8.3k
2

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any and all comments are wanted!

********

"ENOUGH Brian! Where are you taking us THIS time? You ask if Brie can remember that piece of shit Trevor, she says yes and now we're down in the dungeon levels. Is THAT what your so called mexicons did, kidnap Trevor?" Tina asked as they approached a solid door that was guarded by six battle droids.

"FINALLY you shut up! God you've been bitching for nearly three miles, did you even shut up in the chutes when we came down?" Brian asked as two of the droids crawled onto the door and pulled on the bars that withdrew the locking pins in the door frame while the other four slowly pulled the heavy door open.

"If the door is that heavy wouldn't it be easier to beam in? Anyway just what is it that is being contained in here if those robots of yours could barely open the door?" Asked Michelle as Brian walked nonchalantly towards the opening.

"Mmm Trevor, his present girlfriend, my sister and more than a few wetbacks." HE said ticking off the list on his fingers. "Nothing important, just entities that shouldn't be allowed out in polite company. When it comes down to it, THINGS that should be staked outside county courthouses, cut open and left for any hungry animals that are around." Brian said offhandedly as he entered the small walkway that ran beside the clear sided cubicles that held prisoners. "See? The wetbacks are even stored like they live here in America, more than a dozen to a box. Atherian please do a quick fresh air flush before we go into any of those, they may know more about personal hygiene than those somalians that our work liked to hire but they still reek. As to WHY we just don't beam in, never know if a door might come in handy one day. So, unless you can guarantee we'll never have need of a door, it stays"

"What we'd probably smell is the incomprehensible amount of perfume they use." Tina said as she looked both ways down the hall that the door opened on. She smirked as Brian just shrugged and walking down the hall to their right.

"You STILL haven't answered our questions Brian." Brianna said as they stopped in front of one of two cells that held nonmexican tenants.

"Hey Tina, isn't it against USDA rules to wear perfume on the work floors of food processing plants? Probably one of those things of 'Don't say anything to the poor little wetbacks since they're an endangered species' or WILL be when TRUE Americans finally get tired of putting up with the government's crap and start doing something about them." Brian said with a bloodthirsty grin. "As to your questions guys, hey Atherian have the renovations to the cells been completed yet?"

"They have Brian, as also have the modifications to your 'guests'." Atherian said as the door slid open.

"HEY don't CHANGE the subject, just WHAT are you planning here? ALTHOUGH, when we finally can look back on your idea of fun, we'll wonder WHY we didn't realize what you were doing sooner." Laria said as she helped Brianna lean onto Tiffany's side as they walked into the cell.

"Indeed hot-stuff." Brian said as he approached the three occupants of the cell where they were restrained by chains that hung from the ceiling. "Okay first off Brianna, WHY I had Atherian give you a penis and told you NOT to join in on the male's side of the fun down in the pool area is because of bitchy here." He said as he jerked the head of a girl back as she slumped on the floor. "THIS BITCH, if you will look closely enough is or WAS your old boyfriend Trevor." Brian smiled as mouths dropped open and Tiffany grinned and started to grind herself on the floor. "EASY Tiffy easy, Brianna's fun FIRST and we might have some fun before the other two are introduced into their new lives."

"The life style you're talking about has something to do with being milk sows, considering the what, four tits and did this one, the one that bares a strong resemblance to your sister just MOO?" Asked Tina as she walked over to the girl and raised her head to look into her face.

"Yep." Brian said as he looked over at the girls. "OH and by the way Emily was at least double D when she was younger so don't start saying I jacked her tit size up to much, their only triples. Mom took her to the docs and they gave her something that was supposedly steroids and they SHRANK her tits down to a more normal size. Seriously, what steroid shrinks tits? I understand steroids tend to make juicers wee-widdle dickies but that's what you get for juicing to shortcut muscles, but seriously shrinking tits? Anyway, what the plans are for at least these two here, are I plan on them nursing my dragon pups."

"DRAGONS? What kinda dragons you make up and why not make them adults from the get go??" Squealed Brianna as she nearly fell off Tiffany's back in her excitement.

"MORE Pleasure beasts?! WHEN will you grasp reality and realize all these vermin that you're having made are going to turn on us and need to be exterminated!" She screamed as she motioned towards Tiffany. "They'll probably turn on us right at a critical moment to and ruin EVERYTHING!! Time and time again the degenerate freaks have proven they are far to untrustworthy and treacherous to leave alive ESPECIALLY with as high a level of intelligence you are giving these things. RRAAAH, I'll be in my quarters when the survey team finally gets things ready to go." Anilease snarled as she stormed out of the cell.

"Temper, temper." Brian said as he turned back to the others. "Okay so she has DOES have a point." He held up his hand as Tiffany started to take a breath to get her two cents worth into the conversation. "IF, I repeat IF we were to act like our ancestors and treat the 'pleasure beasts' as disposable sex toys I would fully EXPECT them to go off half cocked and try something. I would to if I was put in the same circumstances with no hope to better my position. And businesses can't figure out why so many people are going postal anymore, hmm go figure." He mused with a shrug. " Anyway that's why Athena took so long to get down to the pool, she was giving the babies and the three adolescents a mental go-over to see if they had any instability." He said as he walked over to the equine and started rubbing her crotch threw her pants.

"So you DID make some adults, or nearly so anyway. So when can we see them?" Brianna asked.

"Here in a bit." Brian said as two Granny Goodness droids entered the cell guiding a mag-stretcher that carried a large black box. "But first, the reason I had you retain your male virginity Brianna is that I figured it would be more poetic if you lost it to your old boyfriend considering how he treated you."

"Well if nothing else with that gag in his, well HER mouth she is MUCH more polite than I remember her." Tina said. "So sis want to have some fun?" Tina asked as she gently stroked Brianna's arm.

"Umm, Brian? Aren't you being rather insensitive towards these three? I mean, it looks like you blanked out their mind for the most part. Don't you just usually just alter perceptions?" Rachel asked as Brian walked over to one of the girls who began to whimper and whine like a dog as she licked and mouthed his dick through his swim trunks.

"Rachel, rule of thumb when it comes to my sister's friends." He said with a sigh. "IF she picks them, she did not scrape the bottom of the barrel. She MOVED it and then started digging. While it is possible for her to find the so called 'Diamond in the Rough' don't count on it, count on her finding the vermin that even the trash from the wrong side of the tracks will not hang with. Time and time again we have warned her about all her 'friends' but, since she so obviously knows better than us, she tells us that they are pillars of the community and everyone just misunderstands them. If you stretch things I guess you COULD call them the pillars of the community, I mean even the ghetto trash has to have someone to look down on, right?"

"Alright Brianna." He said as he turned from the girl as she tried to work her head under his trunks so she could get at his dick. "Put simply Trevor is yours to do with as you please, if you don't want it I'll have it modified like Nickie and my sister." He smirked as the girl began having a fit and howl as she tried to get back in contact with his male body. "Besides the extra pair of tits, their modifications amount to increased milk production. Considering that for right now anyway they're going to be wet nurses their mothering instincts have been allowed to take over. Also MOST of the pain nerves in their bodies have been deactivated while the rest were numbed and then there's the part about pleasure receptors being increased both in number and sensitivity. That's why Nickie here is so horny, she's in heat and her having both her tube tops and the loincloth on are making both she and my sister delirious with their need to have cum in their bodies to cool the burning."

"CAPTAIN! I must inform you that Anilease is in need of rescuing." Atherian said interrupting Brian. "On her way to her quarters she was cornered and drug into one of medical bays by a group that was led by the rabbit Maxine from Warehouse Three."

"Just HOW are you able to tell the difference between all these rabbits and deer not to mention the squirrels?" Asked Tina with a confused look on her face. A question that was seconded by the others.

"Well MOST of the rabbits have gone with just been changing the color of their fur like Tamara did with her light purple fur with fuchsia hair, or added markings. With the deer, the males have pretty much left it at altering the shape and flow of their antlers. Most of the female deer have just altered their physique, although a couple others have had some fun. For the most part with the squirrels, I just fall back on doing a little bit of mind reading. I just dip far enough into their minds to get their name. So what have they all done to our temperamental former captain?" Brian said as he walked up to Brianna as she struggled to remain upright as she leaned against Tiffany's side. "So DO you want to play with Trevor?" He asked Brianna.

"They have hacked the pleasure beast protocols and well.... I guess you could say they are in the process of making it easier to see how much of a REAL bitch she is." Atherian said with a touch of unease in the usually rather steady voice.

"Okay, I'll bite. What do you mean by they're making it easier to see what a true bitch she is?" Brian asked as picked Brianna up and carried her towards a table that slowly raised itself up from the floor.

"Erika has started the process to merge Anilease's DNA with that of a Siberian Husky. As the process has started it would be best to let it run and reverse it when the procedure has been completed in about two hours time." Atherian said.

"Sooo, which one is Erika?" Asked Tina as Brian laid Brianna out on the table and started pulling her swimsuit off her slim body.

"Tamara's sister. Tamara went with light purple fur and fuchsia hair, Erika went with light purple fur and maroon hair." Brian said as he bent down between Brianna's legs and started licking the girl's welcoming cunt.

"So what can I do if I decide I want Trevor?" Asked Brianna as she forced Brian away.

"What can your sweet little innocent mind come up with my dear little love?" Asked Brian with a gentle smile.

"Can I get her pregnant and deny her local when she gives birth?" Brianna asked laughing as Trevor started screaming passed the gag and struggling to get lose as she was lifted onto the table so she could be restrained so Brianna could ravage her new body.

"Well considering that none of the pain and pleasure receptors have been tampered with, that should be entertaining to say the least." Brian said with a thoughtful look on his face. "But you really want to be a daddy, considering that we can never allow Trevor to ever raise above being a body servant?"

"Her pregnant body will offered to my master so that he can take his primal urges out on it so that when I or any one of us gets pregnant or pregnant again." Brianna said with a sideways glance at Rachel. "You won't hurt us with your rutting." Brianna said with as subservient a bow as she could manage. "We'll increase her bone strength, thicken and toughen her skin and dull all those sharp edges in her skull. The pent up beast that lurks behind your eyes will have someone to bite and scratch on, that way the likelihood of you hurting one of us isn't nearly as high." She said softly as she pulled Brian into as tight a hug as she could. "I know I hurt you when I didn't let you make love to me for my first time and I had you be as brutal as you could but I had to see if you could do it." She whispered to distract Brian as Tina slipped behind him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Rachel gasped as Tina eased Brian onto the table as the sedative took affect.

"One, he needs the sleep. He hasn't had a good nights sleep in a while, but I seriously doubt that that shot will keep him down for long." Tina said brushing a stray lock of hair off Brian's forehead. "TWO." She said holding up two fingers. "There are just some things he shouldn't hear yet, girls." Tina said gesturing to her sister and cousins.

"Yes, there are some things he shouldn't hear just yet." Brianna mused as her sister and cousins joined her at the edge of the bed.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be crippled and not able to stand on your own?" Rachel asked as Brianna moved to the head of the bed.

"He needs to believe that I still need protecting at least for a while, no matter what he's going to need to ask me to do here in the coming weeks." Brianna said as she motioned for Tina and Michelle to pull Brian's trunks off. "When we first started hanging around one another we thought he was just after sex. I mean what guy in our area wasn't, besides Trevor here when I became paralyzed?" She said as she gestured towards the struggling form on the next bed over. "It took awhile but we realized he was just needing friends. Honest to God, TRUE friends. Not the type of people he's always ended up around. It's rather hard not to realize that when he picked me up as if I was more fragile than a birds egg and held me to him so that I was protected from the wind when it was the normal forty five or so plus sustained winds we get there in Kansas at times. People say that we don't get that but how many of those people have actually been there to find out?" She asked with a smug smile.

"He started slipping me fifties, hundreds, whatever he could afford to part with that week." Tina said remembering the help that the extra money gave. "When I finally caught him slipping a fifty into my jeans pocket he shrugged it off like I had no idea what I was talking about. You should have seen how FURIOUS he was that I didn't tell him that Brianna had to work her wheelchair up hill all the way home, from across town where the collage was because Michelle couldn't pick her up and take her home since she worked the afternoon shift. We were nearly home that day, he whipped his truck around and nearly ran Brianna over he stopped so close to her. He got out, ordered me out so he could put her in the middle and put her chair in the back like it was his responsibility to see to her."

"Mmm." Brianna agreed. "It was over a month before we could talk him into coming in to cool off for a few minutes before he went on home. He's always been around assholes so he was on edge for another month waiting for us too holler rape or something."

"The first time we managed too get over there so we could thank him you should have seen how tense he was." Laria giggled. "If we had SNEEZED wrong he would have cleaned our clocks, he was so high-strung that he was still watching us when we walked behind him."

"Brianna is OUR cousin, but any time we were all together there at the house he was watching us so we wouldn't hurt Brianna." Michelle said looking at Brian's face as he slept peacefully.

"It was after about six months of hanging around each other that my conscience wouldn't let me keep accepting his help without giving back." Tina said hugging her arms to her chest as tightly as she could. "When I told him that he could have sex with me since there was no other way I could thank him for his help, he near punched me. The pain and humiliation I felt when he grabbed my shirt was more painful than if he would have gone ahead and punched me." He just stood there holding my shirt, fist raised and tears in his eyes for a couple of minutes before he just stormed out of the house.

"It was over two weeks before I could get Brian too come around, and start giving Tina a ride again." Brianna said remembering the loneliness of those two weeks. "Luckily he still kept giving me a ride otherwise I doubt if he would have ever come around again."

"When he finally did, we were able too get him to listen too us and understand WHY I needed him to have sex with me." Tina said choking back her disgust at the position her conscience had put her in. "It was HUMILIATING!! We barely had enough money for food after bills, so he ended up buying EVERYTHING, condoms, douches, Vaseline and he even he paid for me too go to the doctors for BIRTH CONTROL!" She sobbed breaking down.

"We had been threatened NOT too help out cousins no matter what or else lose what help we were getting for our schooling." Michelle said turning several shades of red at her humiliation for not helping her cousins no matter the cost. "So we didn't, no matter how badly we wanted to. Eventually, after about three months of Tina taking Brian's sexual 'abuse' I decided that she shouldn't be the only one too pay for his help. I told him that I would pay for Tina's birth control as well as other 'things'. It was a very fine line, but we managed too walk it." She said with a grin. "We finally managed too find away too help the only ones in our family that was worth something and all it took was getting fucked by Brian." She said with a humiliated smirk.

"Yes all it took was getting fucked by Brian." Brianna said clenching her fists. "Then one night we were talking over a couple of pizzas Brian had gotten and we started talking about what would we do if we ever found an ancient spacecraft or something along those lines. Brian ended up saying that he'd had ENOUGH of all the bullshit in the world and that if could, he'd destroy humanity and go else where to live out his life in peace. OR, if couldn't do that he'd conquer Earth, enslave humanity and then existence to show how he felt about being used as a punch line in this cosmic practical joke that God calls life. He'd heal my legs and make sure that none of us would ever HAVE too do anything again since we were pretty much the only ones that actually tried to be what TRUE friends are supposed to be."

"Eventually we ended up making a pact. That if any of us ever found something that would allow us too conquer everything, the other four would swear our allegiance to them." Laria said looking at her sister and cousins. "Really I don't think I'm the only one thought that decided no matter WHO found whatever, I was going to pledge my loyalty to Brian."

"No, no you weren't." Brianna said looking at Tina and Michelle to see if they too agreed on the unspoken agreement. "AFTER I went too bed that night the four of you also made ANOTHER promise, didn't you?" Brianna said accusingly. "That even if you didn't find something that'd allow you too be intergalactic conquerors you'd find a way too heal my legs. No matter the cost. The cost would have been far too high if he hadn't had lived the trip down that river." A statement the others agreed wholeheartedly with. "He has done far more for us than the God that we were raised too believe in has ever done for us. The four of us know that when he actually cares for someone enough, if something were to happen and there is no water or anything else too drink that he'd have no compunction on cutting his own wrist so we could have something to drink. If we ever needed something to eat, he'd cut of his arm before any one could say anything about it. After all the crap he's had too deal with for the last thirty one years he doesn't look at his life worth the saving. So if he ever thought his death might give his life meaning he'd kill himself without a second thought so his life could have SOME purpose to it."

12