Forward to the Stars Ch. 14

Story Info
Rachel gains a companion.
3.8k words
4.4
6.9k
1
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I had planned on Chapter 13 being the last for the Memory Base chapters for a while, that's why it was so sloppy but had to get Rachel's problems out of my system so here's yet another one. Still any and all comments are wanted and welcome though constructive are more so.

*************

"Alright, what the hell fucking hell HAPPENED???" Athena snarled as her hooved feet thudded across the floor of the Order's Medical Facility towards the unnerved Sentinels. "What the fucking hell did you mentally unbalanced pincushions DO??!"

"We didn't do anything, I SWEAR!!" Stammered Shade as she maintained her position between the furious equine and the other Sentinels. "The Remaker was becoming upset because of the time that was passing in our search for more power generation options and we sugges..."

"Just shut the fucking hell up!" Athena snarled. "YOU listen to ME. IF the captain's been fucked up by that psycho-juice he guzzled, I fuck you up. Comprende?? Now since he's going to sleep himself out, I'm heading over to Africa to make sure all is in readiness for the assault when he finally gets there. But if I hear of any more bullshit from the LOT of you, I'm going to char your minds clean of ANY mental abilities you did have or WILL have. Again, COMPRENDE? Until I get back and Brian wakes up, RACHEL is in charge." And with that she stormed out of the Facility leaving unnerved and upset animorphs in her wake.

"It is quiet interesting that her feet can make noise on these floors, is it not?" Asked the male deer that was in charge of the facility. "This carpeting is supposed to deaden sound but it actually amplified the clop of her hooves."

"Might be interesting to you but doesn't help us one bit!" Snapped one of the Sentinels as he leaned against a bed.

"Yeah." Said another. "The Squirrel Queen, of all beings, to have been put in charge, who's SHE to come HERE and tell US what to do?"

"She's to follow orders just as WE will, that's WHO!" Shade said as she turned towards the bed that Brian had been sleeping on since he had been placed there after he had gotten dizzy and collapsed after downing two of the teas that had been prepared.

"Well at least he suddenly decided NOT to deactivate that limiter that he's got on his neck." Said the first Sentinel.

"Yeah, who knows what would have happened if he had deactivated that disk of metal." Said another Sentinel as she made for the door to go get Rachel.

"Well I CAN tell you one thing that would have happened." Said Shade as she got another blanket out of a closet to wrap up in. "We'd be without the Remaker and we'd be answering to Athena and then his consorts. Hopefully he found what he wanted to find where ever he went. "Hey Nicole, do you have any information on what happened with Ashilon and Icialan?"

"No, I'm sorry but neither Atherian nor Archimedes knows or is willing to admit to knowing what happened after Brian collapsed in the Grand Court. But since both Atherian and Archimedes are still sorting out and delivering MASSIVE amounts of information, neither might have the resources to look through data-files to find out." Said the AI that was in charge of the cavern and its occupants.

GREAT!" Sighed Shade. "Well, at the very least we can take the information about the data overload that's being dealt with that the Remaker FOUND what he was looking for. Well until he sleeps himself out, six hour watch shifts. Pass the word through the ranks, I'll take first watch." She said as she guided a chair from the far side of the room to Brian's bed with her mind.

***********

"Um excuse me, is anyone here?" Rachel stammered as she, Otulissa and Tiffany slipped into the Medical Facility a short time later.

"Yes, yes there is indeed." Said a deer as she came out of the office that was situated close to the door. "You're Rachel I presume?"

"Uh yeah, um I was told that Athena said 'I' was to be in charge?" Rachel asked looking around wide eyed.

"Thats what she said, she said that, that's what the lady said, she said that." Laughed a voice behind her. "But seriously, since NONE of us want to get on Athena's bad side we had better play nice, so what's your orders?"

"Yeah." Rachel whimpered as she turned to face Shade. "Um listen, I doubt you want me down here any more than I want too be down here in this capacity, so let's just go as slowly and safely as possible! Or is that to much to ask?"

"Not as far as we're concerned but with the Remaker asleep for who know how long, we might not have much of a say in that." Shade said gesturing towards Brian's bed where he was curled up in a ball. "He's only moved three times since he's been here, twice to change position and once to go the restroom."

"Well spread the word to lock this place down as best as can be done." Rachel sighed. "The girls and I can stay here and watch Brian if you want to leave and do whatever you had plans for."

"Just changing some Clouded and Snowy Leopards into Legionnaires and storing more DNA samples." Shade offered as she started to unwrap the blanket from around herself.

"Well, willing to give me a hand in getting comfortable? If the staff in here doesn't mind the back part of their room having some mattresses and blankets thrown together for something more more comfortable than their hard beds." Rachel asked looking around at the beds with disgust.

"Well what did you have in mind?" Asked the deer that was in charged of the facility.

"A mattress or two and a couple of blankets is all it would take." Rachel offered.

"Well let's check and see what we can do. It's not like we're going to have a lot of company in here very soon." Laughed the medical attendant. "Anyway it's for the Remaker."

**********

"Well that should do it." Rachel said as the last blanket was wrestled under the last corner of the mattress. "Alright Otulissa, you and Tiffany lay down on the mattresses and we'll put Brian between you. Just leave enough room for me between you two okay?" She pleaded as she grabbed at several blankets too drape over the squirrel's large bodies.

**********

Rachel groaned as she woke from a deep sleep and tried to turn over onto her side. Rachel came awake with a start when she felt a weight on her lower abdomen pinning her on her back, as she began to panic she felt Otulissa shift and felt both Otulissa and Tiffany's noses poke her on her head and shoulder. As she felt their noses nudge her she started to remember where she was and realized what the weight on her was. Brian had shifted in his sleep and had curled up into a ball and was using her as a pillow not all that bad in of itself BUT what was she realized, was that he was a DROOLER!! "UGH! Just getting your face close to pussy gets your mouth watering, huh big boy?" She asked as she scooted up against Otulissa and slid out from under Brian. "Well first things first!" She said amusedly as she could before she headed to the restroom where she stripped her drenched panties off. "Damn it! Just what have they done to me THIS TIME?" She grumbled as she noticed a downy covering of platinum blond fur where a small triangle of hair had been earlier when she had put on the red panties that were now completely drenched. As she rung out her panties in the sink she heard soft whimpering in one of the stalls. "Hello? Everything okay?" She quietly asked as she stood outside the stall the whimpering appeared to come out of.

"Oh PLEASE, not in HERE TOO!! I've done my six tonight, just leave me ALONE, please? I've been fucked raw by you sex crazed females so PLEASE, just leave me alone for the next two nights so I can heal a bit before you rutting females can get your paws on me again! PLEASE??" Whimpered a small voice from the other side of the door.

"Wooah, easy big guy! I'm not going to do anything to anybody, besides isn't this the ladies room?" Rachel asked looking around. "Oh damn!!" She said under her breath as she saw the urinals over on the side wall. "Damn it, um uh sorry I, I'll be going no... yayyy!!" She screamed as she backed up against something.

"Easy Rach, easy." Brian laughed grabbing her shoulder to steady her. "NO ONE is going to do a thing to you unless you are willing."

"Yeah, it's you women that's going to be the ones to do anything!" Came a quick accusation from the stall before the voice fell silent again.

"You know Skye, MOST guys would LOVE to be hunted down and fucked by sex crazed women." Brian laughed.

"YOU try it and tell me WHAT'S so great about it! YOU try putting on salve on a penis that's retreated so far back into its sheath that it can't be coaxed out no matter what you try!" Skye sobbed from the other side of the stall door.

"Skye your sister is outside in the office waiting to take you back too your guy's rooms so come on out and WE'LL help you, okay?" Brian said as he looked at Rachel to see if she'd help get Skye out of the stall.

"Uhh, right, right!" Rachel stammered. "Let me wring out my underwear, no thanks to Brian here." She said with a grin until she saw that his own underwear had at least a three inch gap because of his hard-on. "And let me slip into the ladies room which should give Brian a minute or two to get HIS penis distracted." She said as she slipped out the door.

"YOU'RE the only one that thinks it's distracted." Brian called after her. "NOW." He said turning back too the occupied stall. "Get out here Skye so we can slather your dick up."

**********

"So, THIS is Skye??" Rachel softly asked as she exited the ladies restroom and looked around and saw a thin petite fox standing with Brian. As she looked at the fox she felt a unfamiliar clenching in her navel one that she found disturbing when it traveled down to her sex and started a throbbing ache. "Can we just get this over with?" She begged when she felt her nipples start to harden and she started to grow lightheaded with a need to feel him against her body.

"Actually this is Tails, Skye's sister." Brian said with a small laugh when he noticed her immediate deflation. "The identical sibling cowering on the bed is Skye. Now let's see what we can do." Brian said as he moved to the bed and gently stroked the arm of the petite feminine fox.

"Come on Skye! How many of us can actually say that we've had the Remaker help them?" Tails softly asked her brother as she pulled him into a sitting position.

"A lot act. sis, now can you guys just leave me alone?" Skye pleaded as he just slumped back down onto the bed.

"NOT until your dick's been covered in that healing salve! NOW, sit up and git it OUT!" Snapped the medical attendant.

"Guys ENOUGH!!" Snarled Rachel surprising Brian, though he recovered quickly enough and leaned back a bit with a evil smirk on his face. "What??!" She snapped at Brian. "Can't you guys see that he's been hurt and I'm NOT talking about his equipment! Hell, YOU of all people should be able to see at least THAT Brian."

"Well?" Brian asked as he gestured towards the crying fox.

Rachel looked at Brian and shifted her gaze at the mass of fur and wondered what he was trying for. As she stood there looking at Skye, Tails moved behind her and gave her a push. "Well? Since you obviously know better than us on how to get him to be cooperative then why don't you show us how?"

As Rachel moved to the bed she growled as she passed Brian and elbowed him as hard as she could. "Come on big guy." She cooed gently as she knelt down by Skye's head. "'I' KNOW what it's like to be fucked constantly against your will." She said softly as she stroked his ears. "It's PART of the reason I'm even here, now come on get up so we can help you feel better."

"Don't try that with me, you know nothing of what they did to me!" Skye snarled in Rachel's face as pulled his head out from the crook of his arm.

"You're right I don't but I do know that's easier for you guys than it EVER will be for us girls!" Rachel snarled back at him snapping. "You'll NEVER know what's it's like, you'll never know what it's like to wake up one morning and have to race to the bathroom to puke your guts out and realize it's morning sickness! You'll never know what it's like, that devastating weight, the knowledge that you're pregnant! The pain, the humiliation, the fear, the knowledge that all you are to your father and brothers at the end of the day is a fucking BREEDING SOW!!" She shrieked as she burst into hysterical sobs as she took swing after swing at the fox's head. "And no matter how many times they get you pregnant, they'll get you pregnant again and again AND AGAIN!! You'll NEVER understand what it's like so don't you start trying to lecture ME about a GOD-DAMNED THING YOU FUCKING GOD-DAMNED FUZZ-ASS!!" She shrieked as she launched him off the bed with one last swing.

As Skye lay on the floor listening to Rachel's sobs he noticed the shadows shifting about his head, as he looked up he saw Brian looking down at him. "Now, do you understand? While you may not like being a plaything, always remember that girls get the short end of the stick. It's part of the reason women have except for a VERY FEW religions and societies have been IF they were lucky, second class citizens. Some of the time even slaves were better off than the women."

"What do you mean?" Skye asked as he finally began too pick himself up off the floor.

Brian sighed. "If all men were to disappear right now, humanity could more or less survive because when it comes down to it women NATURALLY have most of the equipment necessary for the propagation of our species. BUT if WOMEN were too disappear, the equipment for artificial wombs is NOT all that well developed or spread out enough to keep most of the population from dying off before it was. You see, women carry both the egg and the womb while we men just carry the sperm. We are only responsible for a third of the equation for a new life to be created. We're responsible for 'Wham bam, thank you ma'am!' and we're out, while the woman gets stuck with some serious weight issues, nutritional issues and the chemical shifts that goes on in her body. It's like the saying goes 'Any male can be a father but only a man can be a dad!' So what if you have the testicular capacity to impregnate a female? It means nothing except that you're a dick if you don't have enough backbone to stick around AFTER that and beyond!"

"SSOOO... about me and those of us that are like me, I don't understand how we measure or are supposed to measure up to that." Skye said softly as he looked down at his feet.

"Well considering that we BOTH are talking on terms of human ways of thinking I'm not to sure myself." Brian chuckled. "But I DO know that you are smart enough to find an answer if for no one else but yourself. Now, do we have to tie you down and winch your dick out or are you going to cooperate?"

"I don't know if I can get it out but I'll try." Skye said straining the muscles in his lower abdomen. "What?" He asked testily when he heard Brian snort.

"Are you trying to get it out or are you trying to shit all over the place?" Tails asked as she came up beside Brian holding the squeeze bottle of salve.

"Among other things we need to rinse out his sheath." Brian said guiding Skye over to a side room.

"Come on!" Skye wailed. "I thought you only wanted to burn my dick off with that stuff, not blow me up and pop me like a balloon first!"

"And if we DON'T, you get an infection and you rot your guts out while you die slowly and painfully, now suck it up and stick it out." Tails said slapping him on the back of his head as he stepped onto the grated floor of the medical shower stall.

"Just think Skye." Brian said as the medical attendant detached the shower head from the wall and punched in the necessary rinse on the waterproof keypad that was up by the bracket. "If this had been completed EARLIER, we wouldn't be needing to deal with this all this rinsing gunk off and out." He said as he helped pry open Skye's sheath from behind the fox so it could be rinsed out.

"PLEASE can you HURRY it UP???" Skye asked straining against the burn.

"As fast as we can big guy." Brian said gently as he nipped at the back of Skye's neck.

"Wha, what are you doing?" Panted Skye.

"We need to do more than rinse you out or have you forgotten and with how tense you are you'll never get it out so we can get you all slathered up?" Brian asked as he noticed Rachel come into the room.

"Really that's something one of us girls should be doing Brian." Rachel said softly as Brian moved out of the way. "And thanks!"

"No prob sweetheart, as long as you've finally gotten it out of your system. Well, as much as you can anyway." Brian said with a chuckle.

"No WAIT! What's she doing??!" Asked a panicked struggling Skye as Rachel slid in front of him and drew him into a hug.

"Thank you Skye!" Rachel whispered as she took a step back and reached behind her back and unclasped her half cup bra. "Will you let me help you, like you helped me?"

"Rachel." Brian laughed. ""No matter how hard you try you CAN'T help him like he helped you. Even if he didn't know he was helping you and come to think of it all you did was beat the crap out of him and scream at him."

"I'm sorry okay." She snarled at Brian. "WILL you let me help as best I can?" She asked Skye as she turned back to him.

"Please just make the pain stop!" Skye whimpered as Brian restrained his arms.

"Brian just let him go, okay?" Rachel asked as she reached for his shoulders with her hands to draw him into her arms. "I don't know your pain like you don't know mine but maybe we can help each other live with our pain." She softly said as she drew his muzzle down into a gentle kiss. "SHH." Rachel cooed when Skye started to whimper when she took his lip in her own. "Just let your body do the talking, love. You need to be around someone that ISN'T wanting to get laid, while I need to be around a man that isn't human. Sorry about that Brian." She said while Brian just looked on with a smile and misty eyes.

"Don't worry about it gorgeous, I knew that we'd never be able to work out more than you taking care of the squirrels! So do we try and take the species barrier out of your eggs so you can have little foxes or do we work it that you have little squirrel kits?" Brian asked as he reached down between Skye's legs and gently started to massage his scrotum.

"STOP THAT Brian, he's MINE!!" Rachel snapped when Skye started to pant and lick her face and neck. "For now I don't know, just leave me be. I just need someone to love me and be with me. Will you do that for me, will you help me?" Rachel asked as she finally felt the moist hardness of Skye's cock slide against her abdomen. "Come on big guy, time to learn how to use your tongue!" She said as she guided his muzzle down to her breasts in an attempt to distract him from when the salve was to be slathered on his dick.

**********

"You think they'll be okay?" Tails asked as an exhausted Skye was laid down next to a equally naked and exhausted Rachel.

"OH YEAH!" Brian chuckled. "I think they'll get along quite well. To bad I can't spend the time to get to know you better my little vixen." He said drawing her into a kiss while he groped her ass through her jumpsuit.

"Why don't you? It's not like you haven't taken the time before." Tails purred as she began to unzip her suit exposing her green bra accented by her golden fur.

"Because Doris hasn't completed her work just yet and I'd like to put at least a little bit of a dampener on my escapades. Without consequences of my screwing around I'll fuck my dick off like just six females nearly did to Skye."

"Is that all?" Tails pouted.

"Not a damn bit of it! I want to fuck you so god-damned bad right now with or without the species barrier you couldn't HELP but get so damned big you couldn't even sit up much less see over the edge of you baby-bulge. Of course." Brian said with a evil grin on his face." You wouldn't be able to stop my humping your baby-bulge then, would you?" He said as he pulled her head back as he started to kiss and nip at her throat.

12