Foul Play Ch. 01

Story Info
Helen gets taken by understudy.
949 words
59k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 6 months ago I had moved from the midwest to the mountains in the west. Before that I was in a long-term relationship with the man I was supposed to marry. I had gotten pregnant and lost the baby in the last trimester. After that I became very depressed, and lost all interest in sex. I was pushing him away, I did not talk and cried a lot. I just did not come out of the depressed state I was in. After about a year of that he had left. I was eating way to much and put on about 25 lbs. extra. That was above my weight when I lost the baby. So here I was about 40 lbs. over weight living alone in the big city. I had owned the condo we were living in, so with him gone I decided to sell it and move away and start over(made a hugh profit from sale). That was six months ago. Now I am here in the rockies.

Instead of buying a place right away, I decided to rent to see if this is the place to live. The movers brought everything in and was set up in a few days. I was not in a hurry to get a job cause I had enough money from the sale of condo to live comfortably for quite a while.

Shortly after I moved in I met my next door neighbors, Sally and Amy, Sally the mom and Amy the daughter. Sally was 5'6" tall and in good physical shape; she was 35, but looked more like 25 and Amy was 5'10" tall and had a thin athletic frame, she was 17 going on 18 shortly with long auburn hair. Both mom and daughter were pretty ladies. While talking about them, I am 5'7" tall and at this time weigh about 160 lbs. and just had my 29th birthday. I look like all those people I used to make fun of, with my belly sticking out, not a pretty sight.

Now that I had moved, I decided it was time to get back into shape. It April and the weather was just starting to get nice, so I started running and doing situps and dieting. And it was working, in a short time I lost 10 lbs. Also, at this time I started to play basketball with Amy after school. Amy was an okay player, but I would beat her all the time. I would keep giving her pointers to help her get better and she was doing it. At that time Amy also started lifting weights and boy was she getting stronger, and a lot tougher to beat. It kind of made me feel good, I was helping someone else and at the same time I was loosing weight.

During the summer Amy and I became close friends, with her mom working and me not, we spent a lot of time together. As the summer went by I continued to run and play basketball with Amy.

As school approached, I was feeling more confident about myself and was getting back on track, with only 10 lbs to lose. I applied for a job at the local grade school as a teachers aid, it sounded like fun and I would be around kids.

Amy's birthday was coming up in about a month, so I asked her what she wanted and she said "You" and I just laughed it off. She got really angry. That afternoon Amy finally beat me in basketball and I was happy for her and so was she. She was rubbing it in and trash talking me. That got me angry when she wouldn't quit. And since that day I had only beat her once and I have been trying harder as she continues to trash talk.

Well it was 2 days before Amy's birthday and I asked her again what she wanted and said again "you". Now I was pissed, and said "what do you mean me?" And she said "I want you, I want you to be my play toy". I simply said "that would never happen."

Two days later, before I was leaving for work Amy came into my house and I said "Happy Birthday -- wow you are 18, how does it feel?" and she handed me this envolop and said "it is great and only going to get better, you check out what I have for you in there and we will talk about it after school. Okay, good bye." and she walked out the door leaving me with this envelope in my hand. I don't know what to think, so I open it slowly and there are pictures in there of me of stuff I don't even remember happening and a video tape and a note that says "remember these pictures of you holding me when I was crying and you in my bed with my bra's and panties all around you, and the others. And there is the tape with all the same stuff on and more. How are you going to explain all this stuff that happened between you and me when my mom was away at work. Taking advantage of a teenage girl with no father. I don't think you can. So you have a choice to make. You can lose your job and not work with the young kids any more and move away again or you can give yourself to me for my birthday and no one would ever have to know about these pictures or the tape. I will see you after school to hear your answer. Love Amy"

to be continued....

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Makes a Friend Wife plays around while away from home.in Loving Wives
A Christmas Treat Ch. 1 Two couples enjoy a Christmas treat.in Group Sex
Everybody Loves The Barones Raymond's family learns a few secrets.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Tale of Gassy Lesbians Ch. 01 She turns a student into a submissive fart-addict.in Lesbian Sex
Amy & Trina's Lesbian Photo Shoot Wife has lesbian fun while husband take pictures.in Loving Wives
More Stories