Found by a Nomadic Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,428 Followers

"His name is Simon. He's from the village. I found him half-frozen and had to take him here," Isabel answered the question Maddie hadn't had the time to ask yet. Upon that revelation, Simon watched the two woman share a secret argument via facial expressions with which neither seemed to win. Isabel broke their fight up with a question that Simon could actually understand, "You brought food?"

"Here." Maddie tossed her a sack and then settled her attention on Simon while Isabel rifled through it. Simon took the opportunity to do the same. Maddie was a little shorter than Isabel and a little thicker. Her skin color was lighter and her hair red. Maddie's face was plump with delightfully full lips and a naughty glint in her eyes. She stepped closer and bounced her finger off of his nose. "Aren't you cute?"

Isabel looked up momentarily at her friend and said sternly, "Don't even think about it."

Maddie smacked her lips and circled. "Assuming the worst of me again. I was just making conversation. I can do that, you know."

"Yeah, but I can't recall the last time it was just 'conversation.'" Simon's interest was piqued, unfortunately, Isabel returned her attention to the bag of supplies rather than elaborating. The moment Isabel's head was turned, Maddie blew Simon a flirty kiss which left him confused, but also a little hard.

Isabel looked up and found that Simon had inched himself behind her now. "You need to eat," she stuffed his hands with food. "And you," she pointed her finger at Maddie, "you need to behave." Maddie scoffed at first, but then fessed up with a mischievous grin.

"You get to have all the fun," she said.

Isabel shook her head. "It's not fun taking care of him. He just takes, takes, takes--no reciprocation," she responded somewhat jokingly, but with an obvious nod to the events of last night.

The two shemales watched Simon eat. He chewed a piece of dried meat silently as he heard Maddie say, "Please tell me you've done some taking of your own. Like his cherry." He paused for a second at that comment.

"Stop it," Isabel elbowed her friend, "I'm not you."

Maddie leaned closer to her friend and whispered, "Then let me have him. I'll be quick and leave enough for you. I promise."

Simon left a portion of what Isabel had given him for her. His ears strained to listen to their whispers. Isabel spoke at a higher volume, "Go on. Get out of here, Maddie. I'll come and see you soon."

"Fine," Maddie relented. "I think I'll stick around the area, though." Maddie gave a wicked wink to Simon and then strutted out.

Isabel sat down next to Simon. Food quickly changed hands. Simon leaned his head back and sighed. His eyes fell to her backside. He studied its beauty again. He wondered how it could be so large and still maintain its perfect shape. "I'm sorry again for last night," he told her.

She exhaled sharply and responded, "Forget it."

"Do you want me to leave?"

Isabel looked back at him. Simon found it impossible to read what she was thinking. "No, I want you to stay. That's what I'm most afraid of."

Simon's hand reached out to her. He sat up more and rubbed his cheek against her shoulder. Unsure of how to respond, he knew he wanted to make good. He gave it a moment, smiled all of the sudden and then asked her, "Will you let me make it up to you?"

"How are you going to do that?"

"That thing you wanted me to do last night. The thing with your cock," he told her, "Let me do it now."

Isabel chuckled. Her womanhood started to fill out, but she told him playfully, "I think you need to suffer more than that. Jerking me off is like a reward. Maybe I should get Maddie back here to give you a real punishment." She smiled at him.

"Hey, wait a minute. That's overkill. She's crazy."

"You don't even know the half of it," Isabel laughed.

Simon looked over his companion and her large, divine body. His eyes scanned her back and looked again at her big butt. Recalling his fantasy from the first conscious night he spent there, "What if... how about I lick your ass?"

Isabel displayed a seeming warmth to the proposition. But she asked him, "And that's supposed to be a punishment?"

"Oh yeah," he told her jokingly. "I want to keep my tongue as far away from that great big beautiful ass as I can. Yuck. Just yuck," he told her unconvincingly and then laughed.

Isabel whipped her skins off. Simon, ready to get licking, wet his lips. Isabel caught him before he could get started and crushed her lips onto his. They kissed passionately with her tongue invading his mouth. She broke the kiss with a loud smacking of lips. Simon's arms broke his fall on the bed when she let go of him. The pleasant haziness her unexpected kiss had left him in evaporated when his focus returned to the large expanse of smooth flesh which constituted her incredible bottom.

Simon's lips attached to her left cheek. The dozens of kisses he dished out in a frenzy of butt love got him acquainted with the bubbly cheeks. Isabel giggled as the short stubble he'd grown since she found him brushed her cheeks. Her cock grew and grew until it stood straight out. Simon's kissing lips went back and forth between both cheeks. Then his tongue found her crack. He lavished the sensitive skin with long licks and wet kisses. Simon's face pushed into her deep crack.

His tongue rolled over every beautiful inch within reach. It was heaven on Earth as he explored her backside with his face buried between her massive cheeks. His face burrowed deeper. Simon's tongue reached her pucker. He beat his tongue gently against the opening before gliding in circles around her dot.

"Mmmhmm, yeah lick my hole. Kiss it. My dirty little ass-kisser," she told him with a moan.

Simon pursed his lips and planted them on her hole. He kissed it loudly, in a way that sent a tickling shiver through Isabel's body. Her tiny pucker shrunk and her cheeks clamped down around his face. Simon continued to lick and kiss, his erection rubbing against her mattress. He hardened his tongue and jabbed her hole with it. Isabel's asshole unclenched enough for his tongue to begin entry. It stretched open for his tongue, which pushed in and out like he was fucking her.

Practically his entire head fit between her cheeks. He couldn't get enough, as he tried to get deeper. He attached his lips to her pucker and then shoved his tongue into it as though he were french-kissing. The rough texture of her opening combined with her smooth insides gave his tongue a unique experience it had never had before. He loved it. Loved it enough to almost cum without touching his dick.

"Holy fuck! That feels good..."

Simon's hands grabbed the globes of Isabel's ass. He kneaded the dough of her cheeks between his fingers while knifing her hole with his tongue. He pushed her cheeks in harder around his face. But then Simon's tongue slipped lower. It happened slowly. His tongue jumped down and kept going. He kissed the soft skin there, his chin pressed into the bed.

Isabel stood up. Simon chased her ass, afraid she was taking it away. Then she squatted her butt back and he saw her big swinging ball. He felt he probably shouldn't, but Simon couldn't stop himself when he caught one of her testicles between his lips and sucked it back to him.

"Oh, I like that. More please." Isabel's hand reached for her womanhood. She took her shaft in her hand and started stroking.

Simon's mouth pulled one of her over-sized balls into it, filling his oral cavity. The movement of his tongue around her big nut was limited due to the lack of space. He sucked on it with a loud slurp then spit it out. Simon gave her scrotum gentle kisses and then sucked deep around the other ball. He rolled his entire face around the soft skin of her sack.

Simon was content with this new development when he heard Isabel's voice, "Lie down on the bed--on your back," she told him. He did as she said and then watched Isabel climb on top of him. She sat down on his chest and smiled at him. "The paste I put on your lips a few nights ago really worked. Now your lips are soft. Good for sucking on my nuts and it'll be good for sucking cock, too." Simon didn't have long to think over her statement before having her balls hefted onto his face.

Isabel let out a giggle at the sudden tickle she felt from covering his face with her scrotum. After that it was all moans as Simon kissed and rubbed his lips around her big balls. He was in another world; one where hairless balls the size of ostrich eggs rolled around his face in a massive sack. Simon lifted his head for air, panting and red-faced.

Her womanhood obstructed most of the view when he tried to look up at Isabel. His eyes started to focus on the object he had been trying to look past, in more ways than one. Thick and throbbing, he'd been afraid of it when they first met. But now with his mind caught up and his hard-on taking control, he could see its size and its power as merits. Her cock wasn't the blemish on a beautiful woman, but one of the things which made her beautiful.

Simon reached out. He took her shaft in his hand and felt the warmth emanating from it. He wanted to see Isabel's reaction, but he couldn't tear his eyes from her cock. Simon's lips brushed along her long length until reaching the tip. He touched the head to his lips and it left him a gift in the form of a dollop of pre-cum. Simon pulled the small glob into his mouth and swallowed.

"Suck it." Isabel grabbed her thick tube and pressed it to his lips. "Make me feel good." Simon needed no further encouragement as his mouth opened wide to accept her girth. She thrust her hips forward and sent her womanhood into the soft warmth of his mouth. The intense pleasure of entering his mouth hit her all at once. "Ummmm oooooh," she moaned.

Simon found himself caught off-guard at first by what the sheer size of her cock would feel like. His lips stretched wide around her pulsing shaft. His tongue flattened hard against the floor of his mouth like a carpet for her cock to slide deeper on. Simon's throat made noises muffled by her penis as it threatened his gag reflex. He felt a tear running down his cheek. His eyes opened up to Isabel's looking down at him. Her dick stopped moving in his mouth and she said told, "You're doing good. Your mouth is fucking great. Move your tongue around my cock for me."

The tip of her dick bumped the opening of his throat. Simon kept a gag in check while she sawed her womanhood in and out of his mouth, ending up pressed to his throat harder each time. Her mushroom pushed into his throat slowly. "Don't choke," she told him. "Relax for me. You don't know how good this feels..." her voice trailed off. Isabel looked down at him with support in her eyes, and then her eyes closed in reaction to the new bliss of his throat. "So tight," she said. "Swallow my cock."

More of her cock slipped between his lips. Centimeter by centimeter, it advanced down his throat. Isabel's strong hands wrapped around the sides of his head as only the last few inches of her big prick weren't buried in his mouth. She started to grind her cock in his throat, moaning as she did. Simon blinked away a few more tears. A new comfort set in, he concentrated himself on bringing her the pleasure she deserved. His tongue lapped at the underside of her cock.

Isabel humped his face for some time, bringing her close to orgasm. The sensitive nerves tracing her shaft and large mushroom head were inundated with the pleasure of his mouth and throat. Simon looked up and saw her head rolled back. With one final thrust, deeper down his throat than ever before, she gave in to the need.

Simon could feel her legs shake around him. The powerful woman sitting on his chest was so enraptured by his sucking mouth and her impending orgasm that she looked like she might explode. In that split second, Simon became more afraid that he'd ever been. The second when he realized she was going to explode... in his mouth. "Simon! Oh fuck your little mouth. Fuck it. Making me CUM! Swallow it. Swallow it!" her urgent cries came attached to moans.

Isabel screamed out at the same moment his mouth filled with hot, sticky liquid. Nothing had prepared him for burning hot shots of ejaculate shooting down his throat faster than he could swallow. He tried to keep up as her balls emptied down his throat. Isabel fucked his face with quick, short strokes. Her body suddenly sweaty, she pushed out every drop.

Her load was enormous. The product of going so long without ejaculating and perhaps the quality of pleasure she had just received. Semen continued to scale her shaft and pump from her tip straight to his stomach. She continued to shoot for what felt like ages. By the time it was over, Simon's throat was so sore he could barely swallow anymore. Isabel retrieved her messy rod from his mouth and let him catch his breath.

She could only wait so long before collapsing down on top of him. Her limp cock laid between his thighs, her tits spilled down around his neck. Isabel covered his face in kisses and then planted her lips on his. She sucked his tongue into her mouth. Then their kiss broke, Simon still breathing heavily. Commenting on the quality of her own cum from his mouth, she spoke, "Tastes delicious." The two of them broke into laughter. "You're a natural at that! Fuck it felt good. I'm so proud of you," she kissed him again.

"I liked it too." He closed his eyes as Isabel nibbled on his neck.

"I like that you liked it." She licked the length of his jawline. "You make me happy."

"Blow jobs make you happy," he chuckled.

Isabel gave his nipple a teasing pinch and said, "I've had blow jobs before. You make me happy." She ran her nails across his chest affectionately. "I'm glad you're here. You're a nomad now. No going back."

Simon's eyes opened a little wider. He thought about what she'd said. Meanwhile, Isabel's hand clutched his dick and stroked it. "What do we have here?" she giggled. "Maybe he should be sucked? Or stuck between my titties. What do you think?"

His head was reeling from what she'd said about him being a nomad. He swallowed hard. "I think we should sleep," he said.

Isabel's smiling face turned into one of concern. She felt his head and then said, "Maybe you do need more rest. Yeah," she convinced herself. Isabel kissed him again. She pulled his head into her cleavage and let it rest there.

Simon's eyes stayed open. He studied the dirty ceiling as her words cycled through his brain.

***

A softness enveloped Simon's cock. It was the next morning when his eyes next opened. He looked down at Isabel's breasts smothering his erection. "Good morning," she told him.

Without giving it a thought, his cock started to fuck her boobs with short thrusts. "Your tits... gorgeous and soft."

"Mmmhmm. Good for fucking," she said proudly. "I owe it to you after last night. My cock has stayed hard since."

His hips stopped humping. Simon reached out and plucked one of her nipples. He didn't look her in the eyes, "You don't owe me anything. You saved my me. But...," he paused, "I'm not a nomad, Isabel. I'm not."

"What do you mean?" she asked, with worry about what he was getting at.

He didn't know how to word it, especially not after what they'd shared the night before. He tried to stave off his anxiety by biting his lip til it hurt, "I don't know the first thing about living out here. I don't belong here. That didn't change last night. I have to go back."

"You have to go back," she repeated his words as though to the side of her brain which didn't believe it.. Isabel pulled her body off his and reached for the blanket. "You can't. You don't have to know how to live out here. I do and I'll take care of you."

Simon avoided all eye contact. He played with his fingers anxiously. "You think I can just stay here with you forever? There are people back home that care about me. They, they don't even know I'm alive."

The hair on the back of Isabel's neck stood up. Her voice got more heated, "You said no one was looking for you. They would have looked if they'd cared! I'm the one who found you. You'd be dead if I hadn't!"

"I know. I know," his voice came out soft and conciliatory. "I'm sorry."

"How are you even going to get back? It's not walking distance and you don't have a horse!" She seemed to get angrier, "Bringing this up now. You couldn't care for me at all." Isabel pushed her fists into the bed. "I could make you stay!" she howled.

"But you won't," he was able to look up at her for the first time, his eyes red. He told her, "The first thing you told me was I'm not your captive."

Isabel huffed and growled. She felt used. She wanted to unleash on him, but she stopped herself. Isabel got dressed and told him, "I'm going for a walk." She stormed out, leaving Simon alone on the bed with his excuses and his doubts.

***

It was over an hour before Isabel returned. Simon had barely moved in that time. She walked through the entrance with Maddie in tow. His heart beat faster when Maddie glanced toward him. She looked at him like a piece of meat she was weighing and prodding in her mind. Isabel, meanwhile, wouldn't look at him.

"Can we talk?" he turned toward the large woman who'd saved his life.

Isabel kicked the cool bricks from her fire and told him with a new detachment, "Maddie has the only horse for miles. Since you want to get back to your village so badly, she's willing to make a trade."

Simon didn't quite know what to say. He looked up at Maddie and pushed his wariness of her to the back burner so that he could tell her, "Thank you so much. This means a lot."

"You don't have to thank me. You're going to earn it, baby." She gave him a big horny grin.

Isabel cut in, "I told Maddie how badly you wanted to go home. I made the deal with her for you."

"Yeah," Maddie started to inch closer to where Simon sat, clothed in only the blanket on the bed. To his horror, Maddie's cock started to stretch out her skirt. "Your ass for my horse, baby."

"Wait, wait!" he wailed. "I didn't agree to that." Simon scooted back until he smacked up against the wall of the hut. Maddie continued to move closer. She had the look of an animal as it licks its chops watching its prey. "Wait. Come on," he pleaded.

Maddie's knee dropped on the bed, first one then the other. Her big, plump body cast a shadow over his cowering one. "You'll get the horse, but I don't think you'll want to ride it for a few weeks--or months after this. You're gonna be in worse shape than when Izzy found you, and with a hole that won't stop gaping."

"Is...Isabel. Please!" he cried for her desperately as the massive bulge in Maddie's skirt hovered over his shrunken, terrified frame.

Isabel sighed. She'd resigned herself to leaving him to this fate. He wanted out and here was a way. But looking at his pitiful face, she couldn't go through with it. "Stop," she told her friend. Maddie gave Isabel a curious gaze. "I know the deal we made, but forget about him." Isabel walked over and put her arm around her friend. "He'll just cry and ruin the mood. Let's you and me have fun." She kissed Maddie deep with the slack-jawed Simon looking on.

"Well, okay." The two kissed again, their tongues twisting around.

Simon was a little afraid to interject. He asked, "What, what should I do?"

Isabel broke her kiss with Maddie calmly. "You get the hell out of here. Take Maddie's horse and go."

Simon pulled himself off the bed. He quietly gathered his original clothing and then glanced at Isabel, who went back to mauling her friend's mouth. He slipped outside and breathed in the cold air. Simon gave Maddie's horse a little pat and then hopped up on it. His eyes turned back and fixed on the hut, then he rode off.

Meanwhile, Maddie started to kiss Isabel's neck. She rubbed her big tits into her friend's shoulder. "What were you saying about the fun we're gonna have?" Isabel responded by unceremoniously pushing her friend off. Maddie frowned, realizing she'd just given up her horse and Simon's ass for nothing.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,428 Followers