Found Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboi
cowboi
141 Followers

"So it calms him? I've never heard that before."

"I've never heard of it either, but he swears it does. He did it often but not now."

The couple continued dancing with the space between them closing. William took Natalie's arms and placed them around his neck. He took his and wrapped them around her waist. Everything and everyone around them seemed to disappear. It was just them under the night sky, dancing in each others arms. It was perfect. William slowly pulled away from Natalie and looked deep into her eyes. He placed one hand on her cheek and gently brought his lips to hers and kissed her. Even thought Nat knew what was going to happen, she was still shocked by it. His lips felt so good against hers. William slowly slipped his tongue in, parting her lips. Natalie's tongue met with his. Both tongues massaging each other. Natalie could feel herself getting light headed. Her heart pounded fast in her chest. She was sure that William could hear it.

William gently released Natalie's lips from his. He wanted to make love to her and claim her. He was so eager to make her his and by the way Natalie kissed, he knew she felt the same. William knew that it has been a while since Natalie had been with another since the passing of Mitchell, so the most respectable thing to do was wait. His inner wolf whimpered at the fact of waiting but it HAD to be done. He wanted that night to be special not only for him but for her as well.

"I don't want to spoil the evening, but it's getting late."

"Oh." Natalie responded back.

William, feeling her disappointment replied back, "It's just that I know Calen and Miguel are asleep and I don't want you going into the house later than what it is and waking them up. Plus, I do not want to rush you if you in any way."

"Thanks William." Natalie leaned her head up a little bit and kissed William. She wanted him, but she knew she had to wait too. All the feelings she had for him rushed to her like a tidal wave. She knew that William could never replace Mitchell, but felt that moving on with life was important. After all, if the tables were turned she would of wanted Mitchell finding happiness again.

Going back to the car, the scent of another male caught his attention. It was faint, probably a good 5 or 6 miles away, and he didn't know who it belonged too. He caught wind of 2 more that he didn't recognize. He became tense and after helping Natalie into the car, quickly walked to the driver's side and left.

"Everything alright?" Natalie asked seeing William hurrying into the car and driving off quickly.

"Yes, I just want to make sure you don't go home too late." William breathed in. His inner wolf was alerted after smelling the 3 scents. He wanted to talk to Martin and have himself and 2 others from the pack to go see who the strangers are. He knew Martin and some of the other packs from surrounding territories were on the look out for Braydon and his pack of thugs, but he still felt a bit uneasy.

Pulling up into the driveway of Calen's house, they could see the kitchen light on as well as the one in the living room. Calen was still up. William escorted Natalie to the front door. Their first date was over.

"I had a great time William."

"So did I. And I meant what I said earlier. I don't want to rush you into anything you aren't ready for. I'm a patient man."

"Thanks William. That means a lot to me. So are you going to kiss me goodnight?"

Touching her face, William gently tilted Natalie's face upwards just a bit. Their lips met for a moment. Slowly pulling away from Natalie, William once again softly touched Natalie's face. He didn't want the night to end.

"I will see you tomorrow. Get some rest and tell Calen hi for me."

"I will." Natalie smiled. William walked towards his car and smiled back at her. As he drove away, Natalie looked at the moon. This was the first time she really paid attention to it. It was beautiful.

"Hey." Calen said in a high whisper.

"Hi. Why are you still up?" Natalie asked as she joined him on the couch.

"Well I'm not really that sleepy and I want to hear all about your date with Dr. Love!"

"It was good, We had dinner then we were going to the movies but the theater was closed, so we went to the town square where a jazz band was playing." Natalie added as she took off her shoes and lifted her legs onto Calen's lap. He gave good massages.

"Sounds like you had a good night Nat."

"It was!"

Calen continued massaging Natalie's feet. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. She thought back on the date; movie, dancing, and the kiss. She could still taste his lips. She also remember the glow in William's eyes. She convinced herself it was the glare from the candle lights, but now she wasn't too sure. Honestly at this moment she didn't care. The date went well and she was home now and the massage Calen was giving her felt fucking great.

"Keep going Cal, my feet hurt!"

"No one told you to wear those high ass heels." Calen quickly answered back.

"You love me right Calen?"

"Duh!" Calen answered back.

"Oh yeah, that was nice!" Natalie said back.

"Of course I love you Nat."

"Then be a dear and carry me to bed."

Calen looked at Natalie and raised and eyebrow. "You've got to be kidding me?"

"PLEASE CAL! My Feet hurt."

"How about a piggy back ride?" Calen asked. Natalie stood on the couch and got on Calen's back. They turned off the lights to the living room and the kitchen. Calen grunted as he went up the stairs teasing Natalie as if she was heavy. Approaching Miggy's room, Natalie got off of Calen's back and slowly went in. She gently stroked Miggy's forehead and bent down to kiss him. She did the sign of the cross on him and kissed him once more. She crept out slowly and then walked to her room with Calen. He was kind enough to have her pajamas ready for her and her bed ready as well. After doing the sign of the cross on Calen, she kissed him on the forehead and watched him walk to his room. Natalie felt a soft hint of sadness in her as she watched Calen close the door to his room. She didn't know what to make of it. Closing the door to her room, she went to the side of her bed and took off her dress and jewelry and slipped her pj's on. Tucking herself in, she shook off that feeling of sadness about Calen and once again reminisced about the kiss with William. Doing the sign of the cross to herself, Natalie turned onto her side and went to sleep.

cowboi
cowboi
141 Followers
12