Found In Shannon's Closet

Story Info
There were secrets that she didn't know about.
3.8k words
4.4
97.4k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

Shannon and Ryan entered the one star luxury of the Wonder Seven Motel. It was the last room in the motel. The room had a double bed, wood-paneled walls, shag carpeting, and a console television with rabbit ears. Ryan thought that they had walked into the Seventies.

Without taking off her denim trench coat, a despondent Shannon sat on the brown and yellow striped bedspread. She was still trembling. It could either be the cold or she was still shaken up from the car accident. Her J. Jill jeans and Ugg boots were soaked.

Silently looking at her pout, Ryan dropped Shannon's suitcase on the floor. It was the only thing they could get out of the car that they could carry through the snow. The quiet in the room was broken by the first few notes of Kool and the Gang's "Jungle Boogie".

Shannon searched through her Vuitton handbag, hoping that the snowstorm hadn't ruined the leather, grabbing her cell phone.

"Hi, Audrey."

Ryan could see Shannon become upset as she relayed the details of the accident to her friend.

"There was a deer in the middle of the interstate. The car in front of us swerved to miss it, and lost control. Before you knew it, he was in a spin, and I had nowhere to go. He crashed into the side of our Civic. Just totally broadsided us."

Shannon fought back the tears. Ryan took off his Eddie Bauer coat and hung it on the hook behind the door. He sat next to Shannon on the bed, trying to figure out how to console her.

"No, the car is totaled. We won't make it back to Manitowoc tonight; our folks are coming up here to pick us up tomorrow."

Ryan had left suburban Milwaukee that morning to drive up to Rochester and pick up his sister at Eastern Minnesota State. She had taken her last exam that morning, and was eager to get back to start her winter recess with a party back home with her old friends from high school.

"We're at some fleabag motel in Onalaska. God, its creepy here. I think we're the only people not paying by the hour."

Looking out the window, Ryan saw the snow continue to fall. It was two days before Christmas, and those hopeful for a white holiday were getting their wish. Six inches had fallen from the time they left Rochester, and Ryan estimated that there would be at least a foot and a half on the ground now.

"Okay, Audrey. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye."

Shannon hung up her phone, and covered her face with her hands.

"Are you okay, Shannon?"

"This just sucks, Ryan. I just want to go home."

Shannon looked up at Ryan, her face red, with tears streaming out of her sky blue eyes. Ryan put his arm around Shannon, trying to comfort her.

"Shannon, it's alright. There's nothing to worry about, and everything will be okay. The important thing is that we're not hurt. That was a nasty accident, and I am just thankful that we are safe and sound."

"We could have been killed. I could have killed us," Shannon was gasping for breath with each word.

"There was nothing you could have done, Shannon. Someone must've been looking out for us."

He patted her left hand with his, amazed at how cold it was. They had stood outside for almost two hours, filling out police reports and waiting for the tow truck, and Shannon was still thawing out from the cold. Emotionally drained and physically exhausted, Ryan sensed she was on the verge of a breakdown.

"Hey, Shannon, you have some dry clothes in your bag. Why don't you go and take a nice hot shower? Maybe it will calm your nerves a bit."

She looked up at Ryan and nodded before walking into the bathroom. Within seconds, Ryan heard the shower running.

Shannon adjusted the water temperature to somewhere between hot and scalding. Shannon was shocked at how cold the water was. Figuring it would take a few minutes to warm up; she slowly took off her coat and hung it on the hook behind the door. She pulled her sweater over her head and dropped it to the floor. She noticed that her stomach had turned a reddish pink from being out in the harsh elements. Unbuttoning her jeans, she pushed them down to the floor. Gripping her woolen socks, in one motion she stepped out of her clothes, and stood before the mirror in her pink Victoria's Secret demi bra and aqua string bikini Jockey underwear.

Shannon liked how her body looked. A swimmer in high school, she had a sleek figure with very little fat, but had nice muscle tone to her legs and shoulders. She took off her bra, and her breasts drooped very little. Her nipples hardened as they met the cool air, and she held a breast in each hand. Very little of her breasts escaped her hands, as steam started to fill the room. She walked over to the shower and reached in with her hand making sure the water was to her liking.

Pushing her underwear to the floor, and then stepping into the hot water, Shannon finally started to relax. She put her head under the water, turning her past-the-shoulder wavy blonde hair to a darker shade, almost the brownish color of her trimmed triangle of pubic hair. She didn't dare use the thin wafer of hotel soap, for fear of what it would do to her soft skin. Feeling the numbness start to disappear, she ran her hands all over her flat stomach, over her smooth hips, and toned thighs, savoring the warmth that the water delivered. Shannon touched the outside of her pussy, tempted to release some of the pent up frustration in her body.

Chapter Two

As soon as Shannon entered the bathroom, Ryan kicked off his boots, and took off his socks and jeans. Not planning an overnight trip, he didn't have any dry clothes. He draped his jeans and socks over a chair and hoped they would be dry overnight. Ryan knelt down and opened her suitcase. He looked at the clothes inside, and started to get an erection. Nothing turned Ryan on more than women's clothes, and he had a secret habit of wearing Shannon's old uniform from high school.

After Shannon left for college, he would frequently go into her room when he got home from school. Both of his parents worked, providing him a few hours alone at home every day.

Initially, he went into her room to find her old Cliff's Notes forJane Eyre. He opened her closet and saw her green and blue plaid skirt from her days as a student at Roncalli Catholic. He felt the cotton twill skirt, and was instantly curious about it. He had seen his classmates wear the same style skirt throughout his years at Roncalli Catholic, but this was his initial firsthand encounter with the garment.

He took off his pants and stood in his boxer shorts. He grabbed the skirt off the hanger and pulled it up to his waist. He tried to zip up the skirt, but it would not zip all the way. He looked in the full-length mirror on the closet door, and admired how his long legs looked with the skirt.

Ryan was also a swimmer, with a tall, lean figure. He shaved his legs for competition, and he liked how they looked without the brown wiry hair. He took off his shirt, undershirt, and socks while looking at his body in the mirror. He felt his dick harden, and wanted to feel the skirt against his tool. He reached under the skirt and pulled down his boxer shorts.

He saw that the skirt rose up his thighs as it was caught on his erect penis. Ryan had never felt so turned on, and wanted to take it a step further. He went to his sister's dresser and opened a drawer. He found a pair of pink knee socks, and pulled them on. They reached just below his knee, and showed a nice curve to his calf muscle. In the next drawer he found some cotton underwear. After debating what color he wanted, he decided on the white pair with blue and pink horizontal stripes. He slid them up his legs, and under the skirt. Ryan lifted the skirt up, and had to push his rock hard dick down and force it between his legs to be able to get the underwear all the way up. He looked in the mirror and saw his penis straining against the underwear, stretching the elastic to the limit, forcing his balls to hand out of the tiny garment.

Lastly, he found an old Roncalli sweatshirt hanging in the closet. He put it on to complete his outfit. He liked how tight-fitting the clothes were. Constantly he felt his member trying to escape from the soft cotton of the underwear, reminding him of how turned on he was. Over the skirt and underwear, he rubbed his engorged prick, and he knew he needed release.

He sat on the floor, so that he could see himself in the mirror head-on. He lifted the skirt over his crotch, and pulled out his trapped penis. He could already feel the pre-cum leaking out. Stroking gently with his fingertips, Ryan knew he wouldn't last long. Wrapping his fingers around his dick, tugging a few times, and looking at himself in the mirror as a schoolgirl was all it took to detonate the sexual bomb that had brewed inside.

Semen ruptured forth, some landing on his chin and neck, but mostly on the sweatshirt and skirt. Exhausted, Ryan sat feeling the underwear with his forefinger and thumb, reveling in the new discovery. From then on, Ryan would try on his sister's clothes when he got the chance, even being bold enough to wear her underwear to school every once in awhile.

Ryan recalled this day as he sorted through her clothes. He held up a pair of pink underwear to his cheek to get an olfactory hint of femininity, and to feel the softness of the delicate materials. Abruptly, he heard the shower stop, causing a clatter. He shoved the clothes back into the suitcase and zipped it up. He jumped back on the bed and pretended to be asleep.

Chapter Three

The soothing refuge of the shower was soon broken by the sound of a toilet flushing in the adjoining room. Before she could move, a rush of cold water gushed from the shower head. Shannon scrambled for the knob, and slammed it as hard as she could to stop the chilling flow on her body. She wrapped a paper thin towel around her wet body, trying to warm up again.

While using a second towel to dry her hair, Shannon looked around the bathroom and noticed that she had not brought in any of her toiletries or a clean set of clothes. The towel wrapped around her body, but stopped just below her hips. Opening the bathroom door a crack, she peered out to find Ryan asleep on the bed.

She tiptoed over to her suitcase, and crouched down to unzip it. She was caught between working quickly, as she didn't want to be in this position very long, and working slowly, to minimize the rip of the zipper. As she bent down, the towel started to separate a little, revealing most of her side, up to where she held it closed over her breasts. Once her suitcase was halfway opened, she reached in and grabbed a flannel pajama top, a pair of underwear, and one of her toiletry bags. That was all she could carry in one hand, and her towel was gaining more separation from her body.

Checking again to make sure that Ryan was asleep, she stood up, and leapt back into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. She dropped the towel, and quickly put on her clean, pink underwear, and a loose-fitting green and red plaid pajama top. Pulling a comb out of the bag, she combed her hair straight. Lastly, she brushed her teeth.

She left the bathroom, and saw that Ryan was now awake.

"Is everything okay? I heard a door slam."

"Yeah, everything is fine. I almost lost my towel when I came out, and I guess I panicked. Sorry to wake you."

"No, it's okay. Are you done in the bathroom? I wouldn't mind taking a shower myself"

"It's all yours. I'm probably just going to get under the covers and watch some TV."

Ryan got up, and Shannon did exactly that. Ryan noticed her shapely legs as she slid into bed. He silently debated staring longer, in hopes of catching a glimpse of her underwear. By the time he decided to try to catch a glimpse, Shannon was already under the blankets. Ryan turned and went into the bathroom.

Chapter Four

Closing the door behind him, he looked on the floor to see Shannon's clothes strewn about the floor. He heard the theme song to "Friends" in the other room, and figured that Shannon was occupied for the next thirty minutes.

Ryan took off his shirt and his boxers shorts. To give the illusion of showering, he turned on the water. He bent down and picked up Shannon's dirty underwear. He felt the cotton on his fingers, getting hard thinking about how this hugged Shannon's derriere just a short while ago. Holding the underwear between his hand and his prick, he slowly stroked up and down his shaft.

That morning Ryan had masturbated immediately after waking. He had worn a pair of Shannon's black pantyhose to bed, and woke up with a strong case of morning wood. It surprised him that he was aroused so quickly, as it usually would take him awhile to get worked up. But, such were the advantages to being eighteen.

Ryan stepped into the underwear and eased them up his legs, then positioned his balls and erect penis to nestle inside. The aqua panties stretched across his butt, they were much tighter than his swimsuit he wore in meets. He took Shannon's socks, and put them over his hands, and rubbed them up and down his body. Not wanting to wait any longer, he closed his eyes and started to pet his cock with the socks.

Chapter Five

After she got into bed, Shannon looked at her brother as he walked into the bathroom. His body was really filling out, and she couldn't help but notice his sleek, sexy legs as he walked around in his underpants. It had been awhile since Shannon had a boyfriend. She had broken up with her boyfriend four months ago before they both left for college. The plan was to meet up with him at Audrey's party and try to have a winter fling. That plan had gone out the window with the accident, and now she had pent up sexual energy. Her brother had just stirred up that energy. To distract her, she turned on the television, and tried to watch an episode of "Friends".

Shannon realized it the episode where Joey had a purse, and she had seen it one too many times. She started channel surfing until she came upon a local news report about the accident. Apparently, the other driver in the accident was wanted on murder charges in South Dakota.

Shannon leapt out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Thinking Ryan was in the shower, she didn't even think to knock. Bursting into the room, a shockwave was sent through the siblings. Shannon was dumbfounded by what she saw, her little brother in her underwear, using her socks to masturbate. Ryan, stunned and mortified, was frozen.

A wave of lust hit Shannon. Without saying a word, she knelt down in front of Ryan, and wrapped her hand around his sock-covered hand, which he was using to try and cover his penis. She tried to pull the sock off his hand, and was met with resistance. She smiled, and looked up to his chestnut eyes, and batted her eyelashes at him.

"Ryan, it's alright. There's nothing to worry about, and everything will be okay." She used the same words he used to try and soothe her. It seemed to work, as Ryan relaxed his hands. Shannon took the socks off of his hands, and started to tickle the underside of her brother's erection with her fingertips. With her other hand, she massaged his balls, through the leg opening of the panties.

"Shannon, that feels so good."

Shannon took the comment as a sign to go further. She lightly licked his dick, moving her tongue up and down his shaft. She judged his length to be average, but she liked that he had shaved most of his pubic hair for swimming. Without thinking twice, Shannon slipped the head of his penis in her mouth, while encircling his dick with her hand. She kept playing with his balls the whole time. She moved her mouth back and forth over the lip of skin between his head and shaft.

"Uh, Shannon, I'm going to…oh," was all Ryan could say before the orgasm hit. Shannon took his spewing dick out of her mouth, and got hit in the neck and on her pajama shirt with the hot semen. Tugging on his member, she encouraged the sticky fluid to flow, until it had slowed down to a mere trickle.

"Damn, Shannon. Where did that come from?"

"Don't ask questions. I have some questions for you as well, but now isn't the time. Just make love to me."

Shannon stood up and took off her pajama top. She brought the flannel material to her neck to wipe off the spunk. The two siblings looked at each other, each only wearing a pair of women's underwear. Ryan reached out to touch her jaunty breasts, and Shannon slapped his hand away.

"Not here."

Shannon strode to the bed, and sat on the foot of the mattress. Ryan followed, and sat next to his sister. His penis was getting erect again, and the panties could not contain them. With an alluring smile, Shannon looked at Ryan, and moved her hands up and down his bare back. At the waistband of the underwear, she found the top of his butt crack. She tickled the nerve ends at the beginning of his crack. Ryan got goose bumps, as shivers traveled up and down his spine.

Ryan looked at Shannon's smile, and her face looking beautiful and pure, without makeup. He leaned in and started to kiss her, and she warmly kissed him back. As their tongues engaged, Shannon felt the caring love that her brother had, and assured her to take the next step. She lay back on the bed, pulling Ryan down on top of her.

Without breaking their kiss, Ryan fell on top of Shannon, running his fingers through her hair. He could feel her breasts on his chest, and his dick pressing against her inner thigh. Shannon raked her fingernails across his back, and down underneath the underwear over his lean but muscular buttocks.

Ryan's hands meandered over Shannon's body, feeling her ribs, and down over the string of her bikini briefs, and down over the outside of her thighs. He propped his body up on his elbows so that his penis could run against her cotton-covered vagina. He rolled his hips so that his hard on would trace over her pussy lips, continuing the up and down motion.

Shannon's eyes were closed; she could feel her juices starting to flow, feeling the hardness against her genitals. Ryan started to kiss her neck, and nibble on her ear. The hot water from the shower was causing steam to pour into the room. Both Shannon and Ryan started to sweat, especially their chests which were pressed tightly against each other.

Shannon pushed Ryan up onto his knees. His body glistened with sweat above her. She peeled her panties down her thighs, allowing him to see her trimmed pubic hair. Ryan was mesmerized by seeing his naked sister below him.

"Ryan, will you help me?"

Breaking his gaze, he moved out from between her legs, and guided her underwear down her legs. Shannon moved up so that her head was on a pillow, and Ryan sidled next to her. He started to stroke her slit with his fingers, and the two returned to kissing. She then rolled on top of Ryan, forcing him onto his back.

Ryan looked into her eyes, as he felt his prick touching her slick pussy.

"I love you, Shannon."

"That's sweet, Ryan. I love you, too."

Shannon was already accepting his penis inside her before she could finish her response. Ryan grabbed Shannon's hips, trying to force himself deeper inside. When he was fully inward, Shannon and Ryan again exchanged loving glances. It was just a second, but enough to acknowledge that they were okay with what was transpiring.

Putting her hands on his shoulders, Shannon pinned Ryan down, and started to slide up and down on the pole beneath her. Ryan closed his eyes, and was lost in the gratification that his sister was providing. Faster and faster, Shannon rode his dick, pushing herself up further on her knees, and putting more weight on Ryan's strong shoulders.

Ryan brought his hips up to continue thrusting into her, their flesh meeting in mid-air. Shannon could feel the heat building; the pressure that Ryan was putting on her clitoris was intensifying. Ryan plunged his dick faster and harder into her hungry vagina. Suddenly, Shannon's body clenched, and she let out a low moan. She held his shoulders tighter, her nails digging into his skin as her moan increased in pitch.

12