Found Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife discovers why he wants her to date others.
1.8k words
4.13
88k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lonicd
Lonicd
15 Followers

My wife and I have been married for 10 years and are very much in love but we do have our own little fantasies as we have learned over the years. She is 5'8" tall, blonde hair blue eyes, in my mind, quite a sexy body, with great legs, a nice ass, and ample breasts. She really looks pretty hot.......when she wants to. As for, me I am 5'10" about 165-170 lbs, and as her I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a fairly nice build, having been a collegiate athlete and still in ok shape.

That being said let me set the scene for what has taken place in our lives. Early in our marriage we shared many of our sexual fantasies with each other and we truly have a good sex life. We would often read Variations magazine together and have fun with many of the letters in it. Although I never let on which ones were the most exciting, which, were those dealing with cross dressing. I have been one since about 8 or 9 when I started exploring my mother's closets and drawers. This is a side of me I have kept to myself over the years.....as much as I enjoy it.

Back to us, for years she worked in the grocery business and had the closing shift which meant that I had many nights alone to explore her clothing and my feminine side. I would often try on her many sexy outfits, and even bought her a few things especially with my wearing them in mind. I always encouraged her to wear provocative clothes..........short skirts sexy blouses or dresses, very high heels which might be described as "cum-fuck-me" pumps. Also she was very adept at her make-up. Always enhancing her eyes and lips the most which always turned me on as I watched her putting it on......all the while learning how to do the same to my own face. I spent many evenings in my "Brenda" mode and came to enjoy them quite a bit.

Well the time came and she moved on to another profession where we had much the same Mon thru Fri schedules effectively ending Brenda's visits. I truly missed her but wasn't sure how to get her back. Then one night while sharing fantasies Linda told me about her desires to try others in her bed. In other words she wanted to open our marriage and told me it would be OK for me to try others too as long as it was her I loved. I saw this as the perfect opportunity. So while she would go out on dates I would have the chance to bring Brenda back into my life.

I would watch her getting ready for her dates. As I said she is quite attractive and always looks hot when she wants to. A typical night would have her showering and then putting on one of her sexy bras, some pantyhose and then sitting at her vanity to apply her makeup. I would watch as she put on the foundation, and eye shadows and liner (getting aroused knowing I would soon be doing the same thing). Then her mascara, rouge and finish off with her lipstick which was always perfectly matched to her outfits. Then she would slip into a slinky dress and put on her high heels. A final check in the mirror and a spritz of perfume and she would come to the living room for a drink with me.

We would sit together and share a drink and talk of things from the week. Again looking at her dressed so sexily and knowing why would really turn me on, even more so when she would light one of her Virginia Slim 120's. She really knew how to smoke sexily, filling her lungs with a deep inhale and then the sensuous way she would exhale. It never ceased to mesmerize me. She might tell me a little about who she was going out with or she might not, but always would when she returned and we had sweet sex afterwards. I loved eating her freshly fucked pussy. She would smile a lot and made many sexy sounds as her orgasms would wave across her.

This pretty much sets the scene for recent events. She "dates" and I play at my secret dress-up games. Not long ago after she had left for her evening I set about my own preparations for my night as well. After showering and shaving, I slipped on a pair of suntan pantyhose (the support variety as I love the extra lycra), then a satiny bra complete with breast forms I had acquired over time. Then as she does, I sit at the vanity and do my makeup. Foundation first, a sexy combination of shadows, black eye-liner, false lashes attached and mascara applied. I then put on my blush and finally my lipstick (tonight it was Revlon's Cherries in the Snow). Then I put on her long blonde wig, after which I went to the closet to select my attire. I chose a silky satiny, silver blouse. To be worn with a nice sexy black leather skirt. I then slipped on my black 4" heeled knee high boots. Satisfied with my overall appearance I retired to the living room to enjoy one of my TV/TS videos.

I poured myself some wine and sat down, pushing the play button on the VCR. Soon I was very enthralled with the movie. I had her dildo and I was doing to it what I saw on the screen. Now as I sat back with a very hard cock, I lit one of her cigarettes feeling very slutty. I guess I had been so into my evening that I hadn't heard her return. She and her date for the evening (Mark) were standing there watching my from over my shoulder. I guess the scene had turned them on because I was snapped out of my trance by the sounds of her moans as he kissed her deeply and massaged her tits behind me.

I quickly jumped up, " I can explain, I was, er um just goofing around a bit"

"I think it is a little more than just goofing around", she said as they walked around to sit across from me. He had his arm around her and she smiled at me sexily as she lit a cigarette. "You see, Don, I have known about this side of you for quite some time now. Long ago I would notice little things. Like my clothes being in different places in my closet, lipstick stained cigarettes in the ashtray in a different color than I was wearing, and you weren't always successful in removing the traces of makeup."

I squirmed a little at her revelations. She turned and kissed Mark as I stared at them, not quite knowing what to say. "Please don't be angry with me, I wasn't sure if you would hate me for this side of me or not", I stammered.

"Well, since I have known about it for over 5 years now and am still here you can relax. I actually kind of like the idea of you in women's clothes. And now that I see you in them I can see you make a very pretty woman.

"I told Mark about you when he asked why any man would let a woman like me out of his sight and I told him it was so you could wear my clothes. He didn't believe me so I told him I would show him. You didn't let me down sweetheart!"

"Yep, you are pretty hot looking there, " Mark chimed in.

"So, now what, Linda?", I asked.

"Well, we thought that you might like to join us. I have to admit that I am more than a little curious as to where you might like to take your feminine side." She responded.

Lighting a fresh cigarette to help relax me, I said, "I never really thought much about ever going out of the house. I am not sure I look good enough to pull it off. And then there is always the difficulty of what to do if someone approaches me."

"First of all," she replied, "you look terrific. And judging from your erection earlier and the lipstick stains on the dildo you already know what do to if someone likes you. Which I am pretty sure they will. So how about it, Come out with us?"

"If you think I will be fine, it might be kind of fun and exciting too. So what the hell, Yes I would love to go out with you guys", I can't believe I am saying this.

"Great," Linda said, "You go get my leather coat to wear and I will get you a purse as well..........OH, by the way do you have a femme name?"

"I have always loved the name Brenda....... "

"Well, then Brenda it is. Here is your purse. Let's put in some makeup for freshening up, your cigarettes and lighter, some money, and oh yes can't forget a few condoms," she said noting the surprised look on my face. "Don't forget that the whole idea of my nights out is to get fucked.........I want you to get lucky too."

So gathering my courage and taking the purse, we were out the door. I slid into the back seat and watched as Linda got in next to Mark and snuggled up. I reached into the purse and took out a cigarette and lit it to ease my nervousness a bit as we drove off to our night out. I felt very sexy as I looked at my lip print on the filter and watched Linda kissing Mark's neck, all the while wondering what it will feel like doing that myself.

Soon we were at the Club and after parking we all got out and made our way inside. It was quite strange to go in there as Brenda and feel the male eyes checking me out. I was both excited and nervous about my appearance. We found a booth and sat down and after we ordered our drinks Linda asked me how I was feeling.

"Well, I said, it is quite exciting to be here as your girlfriend knowing that we are here to find me a date for the evening. I hope I do not disappoint you."

Our drinks arrived and I lit a fresh, VS 120 and took a sip calming myself and looking around the room to survey the possibilities. Mark and Linda hit the dance floor and I watched as they got quite cozy during a slow song. I could tell they were aroused by the way she was licking and kissing his ear and he squeezed her ass.

Lonicd
Lonicd
15 Followers