Fountain of Youth Ch. 02: Experiment

Story Info
A young man finds out he may BE the fountain of youth.
4.6k words
4.56
82.7k
58

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second in a series, it will make more sense if you read "Fountain of Youth - Discovery" first. That being said, this chapter finally gets to a least a little activity. Sorry it took so long. Opinions and constructive criticism always welcome.


At first Jeremy had intended to just mix up another batch of "Wonder Cream" and give it to his mother explaining that he could only find one bottle. The more he thought about it though, he realized he needed a better plan. Eventually he would have to explain why only he could find the lotion with these miraculous properties and the fact that it was randomly distributed among hundreds of bottles of cheap hand cream was suspicious as well. An even bigger concern to Jeremy was the fact that his semen seemed to be causing this in the first place. A fairly small amount in a large bottle of cream was enough make 20 years disappear from his mother's hands. What would happen to someone who came in contact with concentrated dose? The last thing he wanted was for the first girl his own age who agreed to have sex with him to "de-age" by 10 or more years. Obviously he was in need of a better cover story and some serious research.

Fact number one: Ingredient X, as he had nicknamed his apparently powerful seed, had no effect on him or he would have the right hand and penis of a small baby.

Fact number two: A little goes a long way. He had never measured, but normally his cleanup after jacking off wasn't that big of a deal. He couldn't be putting out more than a spoonful or two. The strongest batch had maybe 3 or 4 spoonfuls mixed into an economy size 32 ounce bottle. With that small amount the effect was immediate and pronounced, and in his mother's case took off about 20 years, and lasted for about a week. Did higher doses reverse aging further, or maybe last longer?

Fact number three: Something this awesome and potentially scary could not go without investigation. His mom was already exposed to ingredient X so she was the natural choice for further experimentation.

Fact number four: His mom was starting to look a little odd. Really young hands and arms, her neck was smooth an unlined until it came to her jawline where the skin was looser and less healthy looking. There were no bags under her eyes, but the skin directly under them looked unusually tight. He needed to find a way to even out the effect.

***

Experiment One - Wonder Wash

Jeremy pondered his problem for a few weeks, always telling his mother that the search for a new supply hadn't turned up anything. His mother's mismatched appearance had eased somewhat, her face was now appearing younger overall, as if she had gotten a lot of quality sleep and a good makeover. He was curious about why the change in her face was so much more subtle, but was hesitant to ask too many questions just yet. His mother also seemed to have lost a lot of weight in a fairly short time, 20 or more pounds, but her diet seemed unchanged.Eventually Jeremy put together a plan for investigating some of his theories and took action.

"Hey mom, I have something for you," the young man said as he reached into the brown bag he had placed on the kitchen counter.

His mothers eyes widened along with her smile and she looked a little like an overgrown kid on Christmas morning until she got a good look at the bottle he pulled out. Seeing his mother's disappointment Jeremy spoke. "I know, it isn't what you were hoping for, but let me explain. I looked everywhere for the cream you have been using and couldn't find it. I almost gave up, but then I noticed this," he held up the bottle he had just pulled from the bag. "It is made by the same company, the bottle is the same shape and size, and most importantly it has that SMELL." Jeremy smiled as he said the last word and extended the bottle toward his mother.

Looking doubtful Abby took the bottle, unscrewed the top and sniffed the contents. Interest lit in her eyes as she noticed the musty smell that had been missing from all the ineffective creams she has purchased herself. It actually seemed more pronounced than it was in the cream. Reading the label on the front, "Hair, Face and Body Wash" she looked back at her son. "So you think this has whatever the secret ingredient is?" She asked with a doubtful tone.

"I don't know for sure, but it has that odd smell, the same company makes it, and I thought you might like the fact that it wasn't meant just for hands."

***

Abby had noticed her mismatched appearance just as her son had. The stark contrast between the older and more youthful patches of skin made her consider smearing the gelatinous cream on her face despite its awful texture. Instead she began to spread a very thin layer over her face and neck in hopes of just evening things out. The approach was mostly successful, the tiny amount of cream used meant she didn't see as much improvement on her neck, but the overall application on her face was an improvement. Three things had kept her from attempting a heavy application to make her face more youthful

First she had been applying the cream to parts of her body that were covered by her clothes and realized that if it worked nearly as well on her face as it did the rest of her body, she would have some serious explaining to to. The Wonder Cream has eliminated her varicose veins, stretch marks from her pregnancy, and amazingly, an appendectomy scar, but only if she treated them every six or seven days. The only thing that seemed fairly permanent was the weight loss. She marked that down to an increased metabolism. Initially she thought it might her imagination but now that she had been using it longer she was sure that the cream gave her much more energy than normal.

Second, until she could find more of the miraculous stuff she was afraid of what would happen when she ran out. The one thing worse than it not working would be if it worked as well as it had everywhere else, wiping away signs of age and injury, only to quickly fade away once she had no more. The truth is she was terrified that she would get her youth back for a few days or weeks and then have to watch herself age all over again in fast forward. Losing the effect on her body would be terrible, but watching all that time pile up on her face again in such a short time would be unbearable.

The third reason was something she hadn't mentioned to anyone, not her friends, and certainly not Jeremy.

The more cream she used, the hornier she got.

At first it was subtle, using it on her hands and forearms made her feel better about herself so she thought it was perfectly understandable that she felt a little sexier. Adding her neck and chest were what convinced her there was more going on. At 47 menopause was a few years behind her, her sex drive had been almost existent for several years. The Wonder Cream changed that.

Before she gave birth to Jeremy Abby had possessed perfect, perky, round breasts with aureoles about the size of a nickel and nipples like the tip of her pinky finger. After nursing Jeremy unfortunately, they had deflated and flopped in a way she had hated. The miracle was that after the first heavy application of Wonder Cream they came back. Perfect, perky, and VERY sensitive tits. She hadn't meant to apply the cream so liberally, but the first thin coating had such a noticeable effect on them, and then her nipples started to stiffen and tingle, and then a little more cream had made it feel better, then a little more...

It had taken Abby half an hour before she could leave the bathroom, stroking and rubbing the flawless mounds that had formed as she applied more and more lotion. When she did leave the bathroom she had gotten back in bed and masturbated for another half hour, thrumming her clit with one hand and twisting her nipples with the other. Now she did the same thing every Saturday when she applied more cream to keep those wonderful tits. She didn't do it because it felt good, though it definitely did. She didn't do it because she felt sexier than she had in years, though she did. She did it because she had too. As soon as she rubbed in the amount of cream it took to bring her breasts back to youthful perfection she was so horny she couldn't do anything but make herself cum over and over.

The same thing had happened the first time she applied the lotion to both of her legs. The urge to masturbate became completely overwhelming. She had learned to apply the lotion in smaller batches to hold back that side effect, though she was still masturbating more than she ever had in her life. Sunday, left foot, calf and knee. Monday right foot, calf and knee. Tuesday right thigh and buttock. Wednesday left thigh and buttock. Thursday, hands and forearms. Friday was just her upper arms. Saturday was everything else and at least an hour of incredible pleasure. The cream didn't just make her look younger, it made Abby Lerner FEEL younger.

Abby did most of her work at home as a graphic artist, but it had occurred to her that in a normal job she would already have a lot of questions from co-workers about the change in her appearance. The one close friend she did have, Deb, bothered her constantly for more information about her beauty secret.

Though she had taken care not to change her face too much, Abby knew from daily inspections in her mirror that the effects of this cream were far beyond what other products even advertise, much less deliver. At first she had fully intended to tell Deb where to get the lotion that was responsible for all of this, but once it became clear that it was rare and hard to find she had begun divert Deb from the topic completely. If there wasn't much of this stuff, and there couldn't be or it would be all over TV news and the internet, she wanted as much of it to herself as she could get. Though she still carried more weight than she wanted to, Abby estimated she had the body of a slightly heavy 30 year old woman and the breasts of an 18 year old. She stongly suspected she could have the body of a chubby 18 year old if she had just applied more cream. If there was more if it out there, she would find it and do anything she could to keep it.

So far she had kept her new figure and youthfulness hidden under the increasingly loose clothes of a woman in her mid-forties, but the constant low-grade arousal was starting to get to her and she had begun considering going out to some night clubs and finding a one night stand just to help cope. Looking and feeling young was great, but she felt like she was on the edge of jumping the next attractive man she saw.

All of these thoughts went through Abby's mind as she looked at the label of the new bottle. Obviously she couldn't admit any of this to Jeremy. Now he brought her something that he thought she could use all over her body every morning in the shower. The idea of actually trying it both excited and frightened her. It was Friday, tomorrow was normally her day for using a lot of the cream so there would be no better time to experiment.

***

"It does smell the same," Abby said, trying not to show any of her doubts on her face. "I'll give it a shot in the morning. Thanks honey."

"You're welcome Mom, let me know what you think and I will look for more of either kind." With that the young man went upstairs to his room.

Jeremy had purchased the body wash a couple of days ago and quickly began adding Ingredient X. Five doses of Ingredient X to be exact. He knew that was a considerable increase but he looked at this as a new phase of the experiment. A lot of variables where about to change including the medium for the delivery (body wash instead of hand cream), and the application method(in the shower versus just applying it topically). Changing the amount would probably be the smallest change, and most of it would probably wash off almost immediately anyway. The big test would be if it did anything at all. If it did, he knew ingredient X was the cause and the it wasn't just a random interaction with a particular hand cream. If it didn't then he would have to try combinations like a different hand cream, or the same hand cream and different amounts. Science had always been a subject he enjoyed, but he had never considered how hard a proper experiment really was. Using the body wash instead of the lotion didn't solve all of the problems he worried about, but at least it gave him a fresh start and gave him some extra time to work out some of the others. He was starting to form a plan.

***

The next morning Abby woke up early, knowing that Jeremy slept in on the weekends. She quietly locked her bedroom door and slid out of her tank top and pajama pants.As she walked past the large mirror in her bathroom she paused to look at her naked body. Her breasts and torso hadn't been treated in a week, but still looked considerably younger than normal. There were visible stretch marks and the firmness of her breasts could be better, but she had looked worse on her 40th birthday. Carefully examining the whole picture, she could pick out the unevenness of the treatments. Her arms were fresh and young, at odds with her torso. Her legs and ass landed in between but were improved by her recent weight loss. As a whole she should have been pleased, but the mismatched look was very disappointing. Maybe Jeremy's idea of the body wash was the best option. She just needed to remember not to use too much and for now she would still avoid her face until she knew how well this would work.

Reaching into the shower Abby adjusted the temperature to a pleasant balance. She took the bottle of body wash from the counter and carried it with her under the stream as the warmth penetrated her neck and shoulders relaxing the morning stiffness from them. After a deep breath of steamy air she squeezed a small amount of the soapy liquid into her hand. The generic floral scent immediately permeated the small space along with the musty smell that had always been a hallmark of the youth giving lotion. Rubbing the bluish gel between her hands she began at her collarbone and moved quickly down the front of her body. It took less than a minute to lather all the way down to her feet and she used a wet washcloth to scrub back to her collar bone. The air was steamy and the smell of the soap was cloyingly heavy, but Abby's skin tingled strongly, an indication that this new product was working in a way similar to the old one. She grinned to herself as her fingers found the familiar taut nipples riding higher on her chest than they had just a few moments ago. Pinching and rubbing her breasts she felt the arousal she had felt every week when she used the cream heavily. Abby indulged herself for a few minutes, massaging the perfect tight skin of her torso and stroking her clit. Not wanting to overdo things on her first test Abby used the wash cloth that had scrubbed the lather off of the front of her body to scrub the back of her body and her arms. Out of curiosity she also used a pea sized dollop of the body wash combined with her normal shampoo to wash her hair. Some of the soapy liquid ran down her face, but she was sure it was diluted enough that it wouldn't be a problem. Pausing for a moment to look at her body she was pleased with the consistent youthful look of her skin, but it didn't look like she had gone too far though she wasn't sure she had ever been this horny in her life.

As she scrubbed her face with a fresh wash cloth a wave of dizziness made her unsteady on her feet. The steamy air, redolent with the sharp scent of artificial flowers and musk, the loud hiss of the water, and the continued prickling tingle of her skin suddenly seemed overwhelming. Abby leaned against the tiled wall and took a few deep breaths to try and steady herself. The swimming rush began to recede but the claustrophobic closeness of the shower was still getting to her. A few more slow, deep breaths and she stood straight, turned off the streaming water and slid open the door of the stall allowing a wave of cold to rush in. The breeze blasted across her already tingling skin, hitting so hard it took her breath away like a physical blow. She felt like she was going to freeze to death and burn alive simultaneously. The rivulets of water on her skin were like slow moving bolts of lightning.

Abby staggered out into the bathroom and leaned against the sink counter, drawing in deep breaths. Sweeping her hand across the mirror she looked at herself in the clear section and marveled at her face. For a moment it looked as if she were 25 again, but even as she watched, her reflection the years came back. It was as horrible as she thought it would be, seeing the youth melt off of her features, but when the changes settled into place her face looked no older than her late 30s. Skin burning, nipples aching, and her pussy beginning to drip, Abby lurched to her bed and began to masturbate furiously.

***

Jeremy woke to hear unfamiliar noises in the house. It took a moment for his brain to clear enough to process the sounds as grunting and and maybe a muffled yell filtered through a few walls. Pausing only long enough to toss on a t-shirt and grab a hockey stick he made his way quickly into the hall. As he suspected, the noises were coming from his mother's room. With a deep breath he pushed the door open and charged in brandishing the hockey stick menacingly... totally unprepared for site of a sweaty female form face down in a pillow, humping violently into the bed with her hands buried in her crotch. The grunts and cries he heard suddenly made sense, but the movements were unexpectedly nonrhythmic, almost spasmodic. Too stunned to speak Jeremy just watched the surprisingly nice ass pump and quiver as his brain sorted through the fact that he was watching his mother desperately pleasure herself. After half a minute of staring he finally broke out of his daze and managed to speak.

"Mom?" Not exactly eloquent, but he didn't know what else to say. He had clearly made too much noise to back out of the room and pretend he hadn't been there, but his mother hadn't done anything to acknowledge him.

Surprisingly his mother's first response to his voice was a long drawn out moan followed by several seconds of faster grinding, but eventually her face turned out of the pillow and looked at him even as the humping motions continued.

"Skin burning, wash it off pleeeease!" She said in a hoarse voice, then turned back into the pillow as if he weren't there and the continued with her self-stimulation.

While a bit stunned that his mother would continue masturbating while he was in the room, some things began to make sense to Jeremy. During the time he stood gawking at his mother's naked body he had noticed how smooth and firm it was. She was heavier than a young man fantasy's would have normally preferred, but had he not known it was his mother he would have thought she was a slightly overweight soccer mom in her late 20's. Clearly the youth giving concoction had something to do with this situation and probably was the "it" in the "wash it off..." request his mother had managed between what he now realized were impressive orgasms. Setting the hockey stick in the corner, Jeremy went to the bathroom and found a washcloth laying on the shower floor. Rinsing it quickly in some cool water, Jeremy wrung out the excess water and went back to his mother's bed.

"It will be a little cold mom," he said before gently placing the cloth between her shoulder blades and gently swiping it down her back. He stared at the wall, trying to ignore the heavy, stiff erection in his pants, his mother's moan got louder as the cool cloth traveled down her spine.

***

Abby had been lost in a haze of lust and heat. Her skin burned, but the harsh sensation fueled the waves of pleasure that radiated from her sopping pussy. Face down on her bed, she ground her turgid clit into one hand as the other pinched and twisted her once again perfect nipple. She heard Jeremy bust into her room and part of her mind screamed at her to stop and cover herself, but the rampant animal part of her brain refused to relinquish the pleasure of the delicious friction and fire burning in the nerves of her body. The shame and humiliation she felt when her son softly croaked out the word "Mom?" pushed her over the edge into the strongest, most mind blanking orgasm yet. It took almost everything in her to ask for him to wash off her skin. The pleasure was incredible, but unlike her heavy applications of the lotion in the past the pleasure came with a painful burn and the effects didn't seem to be tapering off. She couldn't make herself stop, but she could feel her strength fading and muscles cramping. Had Jeremy not come in, she would probably have passed out and slept until she recovered. With her son watching however she didn't want to grunt and hump like an animal until she reached the point of exhaustion. It wasn't until the cool cloth touched her over-heated skin that she realized her newest mistake. The shocking cold overloaded her brain, sending her into a blank white space of pleasure.

12