Four

Story Info
"Puppy".
890 words
3.74
32.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puppy squirmed and giggled, tucking in her elbows as Master's fingertips grazed her thin sides. "No," he said simply, and grabbed her hands and lifted them above her head to improve his access. At almost any other time, she would be screeching and begging him to stop, but the reassuring tightness of the collar constricting her neck had made her a little wet already, and so the usually unpleasant sensation on her sensitive skin served instead to make her even wetter. She didn't want him to stop. He tickled her ribcage, and her armpits, and then grabbed a nipple and twisted, interrupting Puppy's laughter on its way to her lips. A tiny gasp escaped instead, followed by a bashful smile that gave away Puppy's love for torture.

Master ordered her to kneel between his reclining legs and she did so, taking his erection in her mouth without being bidden. Her knees were tucked up snugly underneath her, and she was posed like an actual puppy in a rare moment of rest as she slid her soft lips up and down Master's cock. He reached underneath her and pulled her nipples to control her tempo, speeding her pace, and she purred in pleasure. His touch on her breasts and the way she was positioned between his knees provided a satisfying reminder of who owned her. Finally, he came in her mouth and she swallowed.

Wordlessly, he flipped her over on her back and stretched her out on the bed, sliding two fingers into her tight cunt. He pressed his fingers against her g-spot, in and out and in and out until she was arching her back and moaning. He laid back down and said, "Climb on top of me, Puppy."

Puppy obeyed her Master, even though she hated being on top and wanted him to continue with his fingers inside her. He grabbed her hips and directed her motion on top of him, which made her feel controlled and she liked it. "Are you gonna cum for me, Puppy?" he asked.

She wanted to please him, she wanted him to feel her pussy stroke him as he came, but she also had to be honest: they both knew that she had only come from intercourse alone once. "Probably not," she answered.

"Wrong," Master said. "Tell me you're going to cum until you believe it."

"I'm going to cum," she said, tentatively at first, feeling uncomfortably like she was lying. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum..." But the more she said it, the more she believed it, until she finally said with a mew, "I'm going to cum!"

After her orgasm, she tried to slump down on him to rest and lick his ear, but he pushed her back up and continued rocking her hips against him. Her cunt was so sensitive that it was almost unpleasant, and her back was beginning to ache, but she continued. Master's second orgasm was always a long time coming, and he did not intend to let her off the hook.

"Keep talking," he said. "Tell me who you belong to."

Without any hesitation this time, she started repeating, "I'm yours, I'm yours, I'm yours..."

He continued rocking her against his hips, and soon she was cumming again, something she hadn't thought possible. Her muscles went weak, and it took effort to remain upright. She was ready to stop, but his hands on her hips forced her to keep going.

"You're going to kill me," she growled.

"Don't care," was Master's simple reply.

"I'm sore," she whined. "Will you be on top?"

"Maybe. Beg me."

She leaned in to whisper in his ear, but he pushed her upright so she was forced to say what she was going to say out loud. "Will you please be on top, Master?"

"Why?"

"Your puppy is tired and wants a break." He regarded her coldly, unconvinced by that argument, so she told him what else was on her mind. "Your puppy loves it when you're on top. I love seeing the muscles in your arms flex as you fuck me. Please be on top? Please please please? I love feeling your weight on top of me. Please?"

"Who do you belong to?"

The constant rocking was driving her towards another orgasm, and she squealed, "I belong to you!"

"Keep saying it."

"I belong to you, I belong to you, I belong to you. Oh, my god, I really... all of me... belongs to you..."

He was strong enough to roll her underneath him like a rag doll and pumped deep into her, incessantly, insistently. He pressed his body down onto her and let his fingers dance over her sides again, making her paradoxically squirm in displeasure and sigh blissfully. As she wrapped her legs around his strong back, a fourth orgasm shuddered through her. "Did you cum again?" he asked, with a hint of triumph and smugness in his voice.

"Yes," she said breathlessly.

He seemed very pleased at that news. "Good puppy! Good puppy, cumming for your Master. I told you you would and you did, didn't you? I'm so glad my cock made you cum." He drove into her a few more times and then finally climaxed himself. After a short rest, he pulled out, leaving her curled up on the bed in exhausted ecstasy.