Four Cocks for My Wife's Pleasure

Story Info
An open letter to my wife, describing a sharing experience.
4.8k words
4.25
103.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
socabi50
socabi50
40 Followers

I wrote a previous description of a fantasy of sharing my wife - seeing her fucked - helping her be fucked - by another man (or men). While every writer of these particular situations receives some negative feedback - usually and obviously from the same sourpuss (bravely anonymous) commentator, generally the feedback was positive from men (and some wives) who share this fantasy or who have lived it. Many of the comments came via email, and I answered as many as I could, often including photos of my wife's very hot body, as she loves to pose and is quite photogenic.

One such letter came from another couple who also live in Southern California, Sal and Julie. In it, he described how I had evidently closely captured the situation he was trying to persuade his wife to engage in as well. So he read it to her. Intrigued, but not yet convinced, I sent some more thoughts on the subject. (That are included directly after this short "commentary.") Sal read it to his wife, Julie, and he became more convinced, and she more intrigued. I offered to write to them yet again, this time, it turned into a rather long "open letter to my wife" with which this tale (at least at this point) ends.

Here is the exchange between us:

Dear Socabi50,

I thought that I was the only one that thought like this. Watching my wife take another man is my ultimate fantasy which, one day I hope to make a reality. I'm doing a lot of the things that you describe, and she seems to be responding favorably. I'm taking it very slow because I don't want for her to feel pressured or obligated to do it. During sex I talk to her about other cocks and she seems to become more and more interested every time I do it. A copy of your story will go a along way in convincing her to try it. Thanks for the ideas.

Sincerely,

Ron

Hi Ron,

Glad you liked my rather rambling tale. It's a major, consuming fantasy for me. If you read my other 'stories' you'll know that I have played in mfm / mmf threesomes with an woman named Judy. I miss those hot times and want very much to share them with my wife - and, after much hesitation, finally told her so when she asked me to describe my 'fantasies.' She freaked - at first... But now we incorporate the 'teasing' of it - she teases me by suggesting it in various ways during our lovemaking (Well, sometimes she does...) talking about two (or more) cocks.

Just last Thursday morning, for example (Thursday is her day off) she woke me up about 3am (She usually rises early for her job) - she'd been in the bath, shaving and getting ready, drinking a glass of wine (or two) and she told me to take a shower, shave, and rejoin her for some hot sex before I had to get ready for work.

Eventually, after about an hour of hot sex that morning, we wound up fucking with one end of our double-headed glass dildo up my ass, her pushing it in and dragging it out, driving me crazy - it's only been about 3 or four months since she's started fucking me at all... Meanwhile she's got another thick, big headed glass dildo up her cunt alongside my cock , and another wicked curved glass one that is a bunch of tapered balls - the big end shoved up her ass. She whispered again about 'two cocks' fucking her...and saying she knew I liked her to "go big." I reminded her that she really was getting fucked by three cocks, and asked her if she'd really like it if all three would pump her full of hot cum at the same time. She said she "hadn't thought of it" (right!) but that it 'might be nice.' (nice?). That conversation took me over the edge as she knew it would, and I filled her cunt. Then she had me bury my face in her and, as she says "clean her messy pussy." When she was on the brink, she said, "kiss me," and I pushed my still-hard cock into her and gave her a taste. That pushed her to her limit and she came - as she usually does from such hot sex - very hard and loud.

I've attached a couple of pictures of her for your enjoyment.

Paul

This, dear reader, further inflamed Sal and he wrote back:

Paul,

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to

my comments regarding your story. I shared it with my wife the same night I read it and although she is still pondering my wishes I think that in time she will come around. She is willing to do pretty much anything in the bedroom to please me. She enjoys toys and her favorite thing is getting fisted in conjunction with her "Hitachi Magic Wand". The combination makes her cream and scream. She will have multiple orgasms and I don't stop until she begs me to because it makes her extremely sensitive. We don't have a double-sided toy but your story did arise my curiosity. I'm not sure I'm ready to take anything in my ass but she does so I guess I ought to be open to the idea. By the way thanks for the pics. She is very sexy, and I can see why you would want to share her.

Thanks again for responding,

Sal

I then offered to write a longer missive, one that he could use to further arouse his wife's curiosity and desires. What follows is my latest, and longest, most explicit description yet.

Dear Sal & Julie,

I've been thinking of you two, and anticipating sending you some erotica that will turn you on to read and me to write.

Here's what I thought I'd do... I'm going to write an "open letter" to my wife. I only wish I had the nerve to be this explicit with her, but, despite many indications such as I outlined in my previous post on Literotica, she's "not there" yet... Yet.

To make it interesting, I thought I'd use your wife's name, Julie, in place of my wife's, so that way when you read it together, or have one of you read it to the other, it'd be like it's from Sal to Julie... Well, sort of.

There will, undoubtedly be some things in here that don't "match up" from what I would like to experience with my wife, Lorie, and what you two would find exciting. But there might be some things also that you would like, and maybe some others, Julie, that Sal won't admit to wanting... but still might find appealing. My advice for you is that, as you read this, Julie, keep your hand firmly wrapped around Sal's cock - you'll feel it when he's turned on by something, in spite of what he may admit to; it's the ultimate truth-detector in terms of finding out what intrigues him. I'd love to read your reaction to this - hopefully in some detail. I may, if I find what I've written excites me, as well, decide to publish it on Literotica where you and I first "met."

OK, without further preliminaries, here's what I'd write to my wife - if only I had the nerve to come completely clean (or rather, completely dirty) on the subject.

Dear Julie,

You know what excites me beyond any other fantasy. I'm not completely sure why it does, but you know that it does, because you increasingly incorporate the basics of this scenario into our love-making. When you do, it almost always takes me over the top into orgasmic bliss, uncontrolled, unstoppable, incomparable.

You should know by now, after all these years, that I love you, sweet wife, precious Julie. But perhaps you have yet to understand, really, how I could want to see you with other men. I don't, not really. I want to see you in the throes of an ecstasy so intense, that you are out of control with desire, with sexual lust. I find you beautiful beyond compare - you know I've always loved to watch you - to watch you in the mirror with me, to watch you pleasure yourself - often with our many toys. To take your pictures and videos while you reach the heights of that pleasure so sweet that you hypnotize me.

So to watch you with - not "another man" - or "other men" but simply with - "other cocks" is just a natural extension of that same lustful desire that I have for you. Our lovemaking is never complete until you cum for me. I love to watch, hear, experience with all my senses, the way you cum. They would be your "toys" to have sex with while we make love. Of course, I'm not kidding myself - attached to each of those "toys" is a person - another man, who would crave you just as intensely as do I. For a night - maybe more than one occasional night - I'm prepared to deal with that so long as we both know that they are just fleeting partners, and you and I, Julie, are for life. So I will arrange it so that it will be "safe" - from every perspective. Prearranged with the ground rules - those that there are - are firmly in place and there is no danger to us or our special relationship. No emotional entanglements - they will have "no chance" with you on those terms, and yet... and yet, for one night they (yes, "they," because more than one will insure that they compete with each other but not with me) will be able to be as intimate with you - with us both - as anyone has ever been - knowing what we both want, what you want, what I want. A one night stand - an all night stand - to end all night stands. Here, at least, is what I want, what I imagine, what I fantasize:

So we get a room - at a hotel where the likelihood of our encountering anyone we know is, for all intents and purposes, impossible. I've met them; you have not. But they are nice, professional types - not party people, but normal - except insofar as their sexuality - they have, I have arranged, big, thick, cocks. Slightly younger than we, even more energetic, and what can only be described as heavy cummers, and able to last all night - even without their using Viagra, which I have also arranged for them to have taken anyway, in spite of their claims to not need it.

I would have arranged for us to meet with them in the hotel bar - there is some excitement in the idea of watching you with them on the dance floor or in our booth - but I didn't want this to be a relationship between you and any of them - so I will simply invite them to join us in our suite. There is a jacuzzi in our room - and a huge bed. The lights are low - soft music plays - and you're still not sure if tonight is even the night. You don't ply me with questions about it - you know, however, that you've given your permission, your assent, and that on some night - a night like this one might turn out to be, that someone(s) will join us and there will be no mistaken intentions - they will know what they are there for and what you and I both expect. But is this the night? Perhaps... You still are not sure as we retire to our room for romance, to kiss, drink, soak in the bath, shave ourselves smooth, prepare for a night of wonderful sex... but just how wonderful? You have only a short while and you will discover. You tremble, expecting that this might just be the night I've described to you so many times when we're at our most intimate., when you're being, as you sometimes describe it, a "nasty girl," and my "slut."

After you dress yourself in your latest sexy lingerie - a purple skimpy something with crotchless panties and no cups, but a delicate fringe outlining your hot, pierced tits, we move to the bed. I have taken the liberty of putting the DVD that I've compiled of you - including all those outdoor sessions where you've posed in various public and private places. There you are sucking my cock, being fisted, taking multiple toys. We sip our wine and stroke each other, you to the right of me, the fingers of my left hand, lightly lubed, caressing your clit that you've soaked with your favorite Zestra stimulant and playing with your piercings, the ball that hangs from the vertical clit-hood piercing rubs against you. I gently tug on the ring that runs behind your clit, sandwiching that most sensitive part of your anatomy between that and the vertical. You moan, asking me for more oil so you can stroke my cock with your left hand as we watch and drink our wine. I whisper to you how sexy you look in person, and on the screen.

Finally I can take no more, and realizing the time grows near for your wonderful surprise, I slip down and gently lick you. "Taste me," you urge, and I begin to run my tongue the length of your wonderful pussy, sometimes fucking you with it, sometimes sucking you while I run my hands over your fabulous body. You hold my head in place, and tell me how exquisite it feels. I can sense your excitement growing as your sexy slipperiness begins to cover my lips. I suck as much as I can from you, but you're so very wet that I can't keep up, and your pussy lips and inner thighs are soon soaked with your hot juice. I slide up and give you a kiss as you hungrily lick it from my face, the taste of you the perfect aphrodisiac for us both. My cock finds its way easily into you and you become more graphic: "Fuck your hot cunt," you tell me, "then bring me your cock." I do, and I fuck your mouth as you lick and suck yourself from my slippery shaft. Then I repeat it, again and again, both of us intoxicated by your earthy perfume mixed with my leaking cock.

I move back between your legs, pushing one of our toys inside while feasting your your liquid love. You do turn me on beyond control. And back up while I slip myself inside you alongside the "other cock."

"You like to stuff me full of cock?" you ask.

"Julie, you know I love you stuffed so full," I reply. "How many do you want, baby?"

"Two... no SIX!" you confess in your growing arousal.

"I should have arranged for more," I tease. "Can you handle three?"

You tense, unable to believe me or not. "You didn't!" you say breathlessly.

"I did," I admit. "I'm a bad boy, aren't I?" I give a nervous laugh. "Just relax, Julie, my love. Go with it."

"How many?" you demand.

"Not six," I tease some more.

At that moment, the door between our suites I've left unlocked opens, and three figures enter into the flickering shadows. They have been waiting in the room next door, showered and shaved, and are wearing only the robes they've been provided.

You moan as I continue to pleasure your sweet pussy, looking occasionally over my shoulder as they approach you, propped up on the bed with me feasting between your legs. I can tell you're even more excited as your hot juice increases in volume.

"Hi there," you say, the nervousness in your voice making it shake slightly.

"Hello," they answer, moving closer. Their robes open, revealing their own growing excitement, and they step to the side of the bed, two on one side, one kneeling on the other, inching his way toward you, his robe falling completely away.

"Oooo!" you gasp, and instinctively your hands reach out to touch their cocks, gently stroking and exploring as they grow even more full. They are all leaking pre-cum, and it feels hot and slippery on your fingertips as you smooth it over the heads of their cocks, your hands going from one to the other. Another climbs on the bed, coming toward you, his manhood full even though he is not completely erect.

I watch, enthralled, from where I am sucking your clit, witnessing your hands cup the two men's balls, hold their cocks, exploring, anticipating.. one on each side of you. The third man is now kneeling right alongside your head, his thick cock, dribbling pre-cum across your cheek, is greeted by your tongue as it makes an almost involuntary foray from between your lips to touch the growing drip of nectar that has gathered on the tip. You moan again, unbelieving in how aroused this is making you, and you part your lips as he pushes into your hungry mouth. Now one of your hands reaches up to feel his balls, running your hands over his smooth ass and then back again to his balls as he begins to pump slowly to the urging of your touch.

Now all six of their hands are caressing you, feeling your tits, touching your face, guiding your head gently as you begin to suck the cock that has begun to harden further still between your lips. As their hands begin to make contact with your sweet pussy, I relinquish my place, and soon Ken (for I know their names, though you haven't been formally introduced...) takes my place to sample your flowing nectar. You know how hard tasting you always makes my cock, and his starts to throb as he grinds himself onto the sheets, leaving wet trails as he feasts upon your delights. Alternating between sucking and licking your bejeweled clit and tongue-fucking your hot slit, he knows he is pleasing you, as you begin to grind yourself onto his mouth.

I move now to the head of the bed, sitting there next to you, my cock completely aroused, watching you and running my hands over your face and neck and down to touch your hard nipples.

I watch and touch as you devour Greg's long, fat cock. You take my hand and move it from your face to him, so that I am the one feeding it to you, and your hand moves to his ass, showing him how you want him to move as he fucks your hot mouth. He feels so sexy in my hand as I stroke him for you, sometimes pulling him all the way out, watching as your lips glide over the big head until he is inches away but still connected to you be a string of the slipperiness that you have coaxed from him. Your glazed eyes move from his cock to meet my lust-full gaze, and I watch as you taste him, licking him from your lips, and I, we, together, guide his cock back back for you to suck some more.

"That's it baby, give it up," I tell you as your hips gyrate against the smooth face buried in your steamy cunt. "Let them all taste you. Give it to them. You know we all crave your hot, juicy pussy. Let them drink you."

Ken and Jeff now trade places, and Jeff makes sounds of his complete pleasure at the taste of your creamy pussy. It is Ken who now moves to your heaving breasts, his cock leaking all over your nipples, and, as he straddles your chest, moves closer to where your mouth is greedily sampling the musky taste of Greg. Now there are two huge cocks plying for you attention, and you I take Ken's and move it over your face as you suck the other.

"You look so totally hot, Julie," I whisper in your ear. You respond by trying to stuff them both in your mouth, but, because of their size, you begin to alternate between them, sucking one, then the other, licking them both, the subtle, sexy fragrance of their manhood makes us both dizzy with lust.

"I want someone to fuck me," you admit. "I NEED someone to fuck me now!" you plead.

I look around the two men vying for the attention of your mouth to see that Jeff is now preparing to do exactly that. He moves between your legs and teases your clit by rubbing the head of his cock all over you. You respond by arching your hips upward, searching for him though you cannot see him at the moment. Finally he can no longer contain himself and is not content to just smear your juice all over his cock-head, and he plunges himself into your hot, willing cunt.

"Oooooooo," you say breathlessly as he begins to pump into you, the wet sounds of the two of you joined are erotic beyond imagining.

Ken moves off to the side to give us a better view of the plundering of your womanhood. So sexy, baby, watching him take you like this - watching you urging him on with the way your body moves with him, for him. I hold your tits out for him to suck while he pumps you, sometimes fast, sometimes slow and luxuriously. Eventually I'm holding them both out, and he and Ken attach their mouths to your nipples, sucking them the way you love them sucked.

I lean over and begin to lick your face, closer and closer to where your lips encircle Greg's pulsing cock. Your eyes again meet mine, and I can see you are totally consumed with lust. You release him and kiss me, and I can taste his cock all over your mouth, but Greg needs our attention and pushes between our lips as we kiss and wash our tongues over his dripping cock. We kiss as he sometimes fucks your face, sometimes fucks between our kisses until finally, you take hold of his cock and guide it into my mouth.

"Suck him for me," you say. "Taste him the way I've been tasting him." The big head of his cock disappears down my throat as I lick the shaft. He loves the way you suck his balls as you feed him to me. And then we are kissing again, playing our lips and tongues all over him.

socabi50
socabi50
40 Followers
12