Four for Fucking

Story Info
From nightclub to subspace.
5.8k words
4.55
28.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Just a hard fucking. You know, your basic pick-up-in-nightclub-for-night-of-extreme-group-slavery sort of thing.

This wasn't how it was going to end up, but hey, the characters ordered me about.

#######

Four for fucking

I saw them come in, stalking in confidently with a sense of being absolutely in control of their own space that stopped just short of arrogance.

She was short, very compact, with chunky boots up to her knees and bare legs under a pleated skirt, a corset that gave her respectable cleavage and Death eye makeup. Her two boys were tall, one solid in band T-shirt, the other thin in a black shirt that gleamed like silk, both in eyeliner and pants festooned with buckles and chains above solid-soled boots.

She walked between them but as they arrowed straight for the bar, and at the last moment solid boy peeled off and laid claim to a sofa in front of a low table.

I was already riding a buzz by that time, dancing to Bauhaus, Rob Zombie, New Order and even Ramstein, staying on a dance floor that ebbed but was never crowded, not this early in the night.

I had packed light for this trip, carrying enough for business and some clothes for fun, so hadn't been able to bring many outfits. When I had found this club I had looked at their website and decided on a fishnet shirt over a standard black bra over my barely-B cup breasts, tight leather pants and low-cut black boots I could wear with a pants suit at the meetings. I managed to find room to pack my coffin backpack for my phone and wallet and keys, so I wouldn't have to worry about losing a shoulder bag.

I went heavy on black lipstick and eyeliner, putting an Egyptian hook out to the side of each eye.

I wasn't looking to chat, I had done enough of that through the interminable two days I was being paid for, so I went to drink, and dance, and if I found some cute boy to fuck, why not?

I got there early, of course, because there was nothing for me to do to delay me.

The bouncers were clearly with the club, not some rental company, which is always a good sign, and the bar staff were quick, efficient, tattooed and pierced. The bald bloke was too chunky for my liking, but I'd happily do both the spiky blonde girl with conical tits and the young bloke with the mohawk.

I took a beer on a tour, finding the toilets (there was a sign on the door saying "If you want to fuck, get a room, people need to piss in here.") and a balcony for smoking (got to love upstairs venues).

The DJ had a mixtape on as he set up, and instead of the pen and clipboard I was used to there was a sign saying "Fuck your requests". That was a refreshing change.

The people already there were a familiar crowd, some of them quite well dressed but everybody in their own self-created space of maudlin aloofness. I felt a few eyes on me, but if nobody was going to move on me, I didn't feel like putting the effort into moving on someone else. At least - not yet.

I finished that beer at about the time the DJ started, and since there was no movement towards the dance floor, not even a subtle drift, I decided I would start. I had been pacing restlessly for long enough I didn't need to get into a rhythm, I already had one.

I danced through two songs, by which time there was one other girl moving without moving her feet in the shadows against one wall, and when I went for a beer I gave the DJ half a salute and got a quarter of a nod in return.

I bought the beer back with me and danced through another two songs before finishing it, then two more, and by that time the place was beginning to fill up, there were a few more people dancing and I was getting some looks from people who didn't look like they had the confidence to do anything else.

Then I saw them come in.

I kept an eye on them, sideways, through another song, while the skinny boy and the girl got beers and headed over to the sofa that solid had claimed, him pacing like a sexy leopard and she stalking and hitting the ground aggressively with her two-inch platforms.

I turned away from them then to lose myself in some VNV Nation and when I looked back, she was sitting sideways on solid's lap with his arms possessively around her tightly boned waist while skinny sprawled at the other end of the sofa, raking the crowd with his eyes.

The next time I looked, after the DJ changed things up with some Peter Murphy and I was beginning to work up a sweat, the two boys were sitting next to each other, her boots were across skinny's lap, and they were all talking with their heads together. Skinny's hands were possessively on her boots, which was very interesting.

I went to get another beer, and a scarecrow figure in a flapping black jacket and impossibly stable top hat bowed me off the dance floor, so I sketched him a curtsy back. The next time I looked, she was straddling solid's lap and eating his face as he cupped her arse under her skirt, and skinny was nowhere to be seen.

I took my next beer back to dance with me, riding a buzz that felt much more adrenalin than alcohol, gulping it down so quickly I realised I should probably start drinking some water if I was going to be sweating this much.

The beer disappeared so quickly I left it on a table before hitting the floor again, and this time it was getting harder to secure a spot for myself, so I ended up close to the DJ's booth, and rode through two songs without slowing down.

The next time I saw them, through a gap in the crowd, she was sitting backwards on skinny's lap and moving in time with the music while he drank a beer over her shoulder. With her skirt, if they were clever he could have been fucking her, but I didn't think they were. Solid was leaning against the other arm of the sofa, drinking and, I was pretty sure, looking straight at me.

Then the crowd closed between us again and I went back to the music, but feeling a bit more confident about prospects for the evening.

When I went to get a glass of water off the end of the bar, she was sitting on the couch sideways, leaning against solid, who had an arm curling around her and his hand cupping the underside of one corsetted boob, and her legs across skinny's lap, one of his hands up under her skirt.

I was beginning to get jealous of her. They all three of them looked at me, so I looked right back until I had put the empty glass back on the bar, when I twisted on my heel and marched back to the dance floor.

Three songs later, when I went to get another beer, skinny pushed next to me at the bar. His shirt really did make me ache to stroke it.

"What are you drinking?" He asked bluntly.

"Whatever you buy me," I said, equally bluntly.

"Only if you come back with us."

It was a nicely ambiguous phrase. I just nodded him towards the bald bartender, who had appeared in front of us.

We each carried two beers back, as the compact girl straddled the solid boy and rubbed the edge of her corset's cups into his chest while he sucked on her neck.

"So what's the deal?" I asked as we wove back between a couple of pillars. "Do you share her?"

"We share everything," he said.

Well, that was promising!

"So did you fuck before coming out tonight?" I asked him.

"We're saving it up for later."

I was getting wet already.

When we got to the couch, with only enough room for three people, she turned her head to look at me with the hard, appraising stare of a woman who will make damn sure the rules are established before anyone gets to play with her toys.

Solid played his eyes up and down me, slowly, scanning every bit of me. I would have posed for him, but I was already standing with my hip cocked anyway.

"I'm Alexei," the skinny boy said. "This is Chris and Isis."

Well, she might have been, I suppose.

Isis slowly stood up, stepping back off Chris, as I waved with one of the beers and said "Juliet."

She barely came up to my tits.

She took one of the beers off me and glanced at Alexei, standing behind me. There must have been something passing between them because I saw her eyes flicker before she nodded at the couch. "Have a seat, honey," she said.

I sat down, in the middle, as Chris moved slightly to give me room. I was hoping to rub against him, but oh well.

Isis stepped forwards, just tall enough to walk her legs either side of mine until she was leaning against the edge of the couch, standing above me. It was a view I was not going to ignore.

"My boys think we should invite you into a hard fucking," she said. "I wouldn't mind watching them ream you out." She took a swig of beer while watching me with intent, hungry eyes.

I took a swig and slowly licked a drop of beer off my top lip when I had done.

"Question is," she said, pulling one leg up to kneel on the couch, then the other, until she was sitting on my lap, "are you good enough for my boys?"

I leaned forwards and ran my tongue slowly up the tight bulge of one breast, up her neck and towards her lips. I kissed her as hard as she kissed me, and ran my free hand up her leg under her skirt, my thumb around the inside so I could feel that yes, she was wearing panties and, through them, that she shaved.

I pressed forcefully against her pussy lips until she broke kiss and took another swig of beer, not shivering, pulling back, moaning or even breathing heavily, just riding my thumb. I didn't relieve the pressure as she began slowly rocking her hips.

"Rope or cuffs?" she asked.

"Rope," I said without needing to think. I slid my thumb around to the edge of her panties and wriggled it inside, sliding back along smooth skin to her already puffy lips and beginning to wriggle inside them.

"Okay," she said, after another swig of beer, still not apparently reacting to my thumb sliding up and down between her lips. "You're our fuck-toy if you come back with us, not our equal."

"Fine with me," I said, sliding up and pressing very, very hard into her clit. That made her eyes flicker and she took a deep, slow breath.

"I think you need a bit of discipline," she said. On either side of me, I heard both boys chuckle.

I just started grinding my thumb against her clit. I could see a touch of colour in her cheeks and a flush on her neck, but she still didn't react. I didn't say anything.

"I think you need to be fucked until you stop being so cheeky. Ever been dicked so hard you can't think straight?"

"Once or twice," I said, continuing to roll her hard clit around and around with my thumb. The blush was spreading down her cleavage, but she was barely even breathing noticeably.

"The way you're going, you won't be able to walk straight or eat normally for a week," she said. She seemed to have forgotten about her beer.

I didn't say anything, just took a long swallow from my bottle.

Then her jaw clenched, her eyes flickered and I felt a small, hard, fast orgasm jerk her hips against my thumb. I rubbed down to feel how damp she was, then slowly pulled my hand out, raised it to my mouth and began slowly sucking my thumb dry.

Without her expression changing at all, she reached down and, without apparently looking, accurately grabbed my nipple through my bra and between the mesh of my top, pinching and squeezing it so hard I almost stopped breathing.

I managed to not react as I pulled my thumb slowly out of my mouth and then offered it to her.

"Chris, Alexei," she said. "We're going to take her home, we're going to spank her, and then we are going to fuck her blind."

One of Chris's large hands landed on my stomach, slid up and grabbed the breast Isis wasn't holding onto, flattening then kneading it, my mesh top digging into my flesh with a sweetly sharp pain. "I'm looking forward to it," he said.

Alexei said nothing.

We took a taxi. They put me in the back, in the middle, between both boys, which I wasn't going to complain about at all, and Isis sat in front, beside the driver, and gave him an address that, with my limited knowledge of the city, sounded close but could be an hour away. Before we got in, Isis gave me direct instructions to say or do nothing until she let me speak again. I raised an eyebrow but obeyed.

As we pulled out, Chris sat stolidly and did not touch me apart from our shoulders being pressed together. Alexei pushed his slim, long-fingered hand between my legs, which I parted for him, and began, not gently, squeezing and releasing my crotch through my thin leather pants. He kept it up, steadily, all the way home. I grabbed a thigh on each side of me and my fingers curled into their flesh, but Chris said or did nothing and Alexei just started squeezing harder. It wasn't quite enough to get me off and by the time we pulled up outside a small house, I was a seething mass of cross-eyed sexual hormones and frustration, and even walking was almost too much stimulation.

When Chris got out first I had to fumble with the seatbelt, then slid out and stood up and Alexei slipped over the seat and unfolded himself behind me.

Isis took care of the driver then turned and marched up to the front door without looking at me. Alexei followed her and Chris directed me behind them with his big hand sliding intimately over my arse.

I marched after Alexei. Normally I would have been appreciating his pantherine walk, but right now I was just staring hungrily at his arse.

I was marched inside, down a corridor and then, at the back of the house, down into what used to be a bomb shelter.

There was a double bed in the middle with a sturdy iron frame and wrought-iron head and foot boards. A wardrobe stood against one wall, an X frame against another, and a large, ancient-looking wooden chest against the far wall. I found myself grinning widely, but remembered to keep my tongue still.

Alexei slung her shoulder-bag onto a table next to the door as she walked towards the foot of the bed, turned around and leant against the ironwork. Alexei stood to one side as Chris pushed me in, and closed the door behind us. There was another click after the door had shut, and a fan started up with a soft whirring. Chris pushed me forwards a few more steps, then let go and stepped away from me.

"Welcome to the dungeon," Isis said with a smirk. "Get your clothes off. Give everything to Chris."

My bag came off easily, my boots unzipped, my mesh shirt pulled straight off, my bra I had to fumble with for a second because I was still shaking with need, and it was an enormous relief to get out of my pants, pushing my panties down with them, but they were so tight I had to peel them all the way down my legs and struggle to pull them off.

I handed everything to Chris as it came off, and he waited until he had everything before dumping it all on the table next to Isis's bag.

I stood stark naked and almost shaking with need as Isis raked her eyes over me.

Alexei stepped up behind me and one hand went straight to my crotch again, repeating his squeezing and releasing on my bare, puffy and very moist flesh as his other hand slid around my waist, up my belly and to the opposite breast, squeezing my small tit and then finding and pinching my puffy nipple as though he was testing horseflesh.

I had to clench my jaw to stop from moaning, and was shaking so hard I could barely stand but I managed to roll my head back so Alexei could meet my lips, his kiss hot and demanding, his tongue long and serpentine inside my mouth.

"Oh, get on the bed already," Isis said as she pulled her boots off.

Alexei didn't let go of me, he just pushed me forwards to one side of the bed, steering me with his hand on my nipple and sandwiching me between his hand on my crotch and his hard cock pushing through his pants into my arse.

He didn't let me go until I was standing right against the side of the bed.

"Up," he ordered. "Hands and knees, facing the head."

I did so, stumbling onto the bed and scrambling around. The mattress was hard enough to make it easy, but good quality, and although there was only a sheet over the mattress, it was clearly kept in good condition.

"Stay," Alexei said, walking away.

I didn't have to wait long.

I felt the bed shift as someone else climbed on, then Chris's meaty hand landed on my arse from the other side of the bed, so hard the slap almost drowned out my automatic shriek.

I was drawing breath to say something indignant when Chris's hand landed against, on my other cheek. This time I didn't shriek, but the impact was enough to jerk my entire body.

Isis crawled onto the bed in front of me as Chris slapped the first cheek again. He kept alternating, steadily, every impact just about pushing me up the bed, as Isis lay down in front of me with her bare legs spread. She still had her corset and skirt on but, as she pulled the skirt up, I could see she had removed her panties.

She reached down to pull my head into her crotch, but I hadn't really needed to be told.

She smelled intensely of sex. She had been aroused when I started on her in the club, and she ground herself into my face as though she had been holding it back all night.

Every time Chris slapped my now burning arse, it drove me hard into her crotch, and she thrust back even harder.

I could barely control what I was doing to her, so I just lashed her with my tongue as much as I could.

"Stop!" She shouted.

The next slap, which my mind was counting automatically, didn't come.

I felt Alexei push two fingers straight into me from behind, with no ceremony, jam himself as far up as he could reach, and probe me. I shuddered around him.

"She's squeezing pretty hard," he said appreciatively, the first time any of them had let emotion into their voice, "but she's so wet there's no friction at all."

"Right," Isis said with glee in her voice. "She teased me into cumming, now she can get it. Go ahead, Alexei."

I was expecting him to rub me, or finger-fuck me, but instead I heard a loud and angry buzzing. I'm not a stranger to vibrators, but the sound was enough to make me form my lips around "What the fuck?" before something big was pressed against my cunt and my world exploded.

My cunt was being assaulted by the strongest vibration I had ever experienced, and Chris was holding my hips in a grip like a vise so I couldn't escape. Isis muffled my screams against her pussy, and I latched onto her clit and sucked like mad.

We came almost together, and the explosion almost blew me away but, with nothing inside me, was weirdly unsatisfying at the same time.

The vibrator was pulled away abruptly, leaving me gasping and shaking into Isis's even wetter cunt. A hand grabbed my hair and pulled me upright, letting me collapse back into a kneeling position and holding me there.

Isis grinned at me. "You haven't met a Shibari before, then?" she asked, propped up on her elbows and with her legs splayed lewdly.

I managed to gasp out "No, no, don't think I have."

"Your loss," she smirked.

"Yes, I believe it has been," I gasped.

Isis pushed herself upright and reached behind her back to start undoing her corset. "Get her ready," she said.

My hands were pulled back behind me by Alexei's long-fingered hands and Chris said in my ear "You said rope, right?"

I nodded, staring hungrily at Isis' bulging cleavage as she worked to undo the long lacing.

Alexei held my hands together as Chris started winding rope around my wrists and steadily going up, pulling my elbows together behind me so my shoulders were twisted back, which made my tits look a bit bigger than they were and made me feel a lot more naked.

At the same time, Isis got her corset loose enough to unclip the front and pull it apart, off bare breasts which sprung out small in absolute terms but perky and proud on her slight torso.

As Chris worked at finishing off the rope cuffs, Isis rolled forwards onto her knees and pinched both my nipples, hard, twisting and rubbing them as my breath hissed over my teeth and I tried hard not to cry out. They were already hard, but she got them even harder and more swollen before she was satisfied.

12