Four for the Handyman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers

Marie believed I was about to fuck her, no doubt. She was willing, ready... there could be no mistake. It might have even been the right thing to do, but Tatiyana was right, I was in no condition to do anything of the sort right now, no matter how hard I got. Pain accompanied every stiff movement.

I took the blindfold, traditional, a folded square of black silk, rather than the easier, more effective mask. Marie would respond to tradition, safe and secure tradition. I wrapped it around her head, tying it tight as she shivered next to me, dry in the heat of the afternoon, not cold now I was certain, but needy, ready... eager even. Should I curse myself for spending myself so fully earlier? Should I curse the fact that I wasn't 18 anymore, and I took longer to recover? Should I curse the Russian for spending my strength this morning twice over, thrice?

My hard burning shaft brushed her skin as I tied the blindfold tight over her eyes, checking it twice to ensure it had no gaps. She leaned slightly into me, seeking more contact as I trailed my hand down her spine, over the curve of her ass silently, possessively. I smiled wistfully. It wasn't so easy, no matter how it seemed. I'd broken her once today and yet barely had control over her in the pool. Now it was strictly the lust that made her easy, pliable. I let my thumb trace her delicate lips. It was, I thought, one of the prettiest cunnies I'd ever seen; from a purely aesthetic aspect.

She bucked slightly, the position relatively easy to hold I thought, though the widespread legs, in those heels, had to be a challenge. I pointed silently to my next selection, Tati looked at me in faint disbelief.

"As I said, you are mine now. Solely mine. It's a lesson you'll have to learn." I considered something, reaching under her stomach, pressing against her pelvis with hard fingers. She gasped in discomfort.

"Please... don't... I... I'll have to pee..." she whispered. I pressed again, insistent.

"I recommend it, actually." Demand, but she'd react to it. She gasped, struggling against my hand, my other hand pressed between her shoulder blades so she couldn't move. She didn't last long, not at all, the warm gush of liquid spilling out of her into the grass, hardly and splatter at all thanks to her posture.

"That's a good girl." I soothed her, taking the sponge from the water, using the soft end this time to clean her gently with gratifying response. At my insistent wave, my blonde assistant handed me the next item.

"As you are mine, you are not to enjoy anyone else, or anyone else to enjoy you except at my instruction. This is a lesson you need to be taught before we go any further, and I can think of no better way than this." I slid the wide leather between her legs, the two flesh colored prongs, wet with lube, pushing against her body. She gasped, a protest, a question, even a demand on her lips, but the sudden breath caused her to loosen just a bit more, though she was already as open as a woman got without actual penetration, and the prongs slid into her openings in a second. She stood abruptly in shock, a move I anticipated and I wrapped the belt around her waist, snapping the lock shut with an audible click.

I caught her before she could fall, her sudden movements totally at odds with her posture, her shoes. She snatched the blindfold from her eyes, glaring up at me, forcing herself to stand, tugging the belt.

"Get it off me, now." She hissed. See what I mean about elusive control.

"No." I said flatly. "Take it off yourself." She pulled at the locking hasp helplessly for a second before turning to Tati, hand out.

"The key." She demanded. Tatiyana, bless her soul, shrugged helplessly.

"It is your deal, after all." She said simply.

Marie stalked away, I let her go. Her legs were shaking with fatigue, she'd try to sit soon, and I knew she wouldn't get the belt off without help. Despite the violent reaction, expected as it was, I was quite pleased with her progress so far, the pee was a brilliant bit of improv if I say so.

"You are quite cruel." Tatiyana smiled at me. "Shall we follow her in, or wait out here?"

"Out here. I don't think she'll tolerate Karen or Susan seeing her like this, though I bet at least one of them has been watching from the windows. She'll be back soon enough, and everyone is expecting dinner soon enough." There came a yelp from inside as she sat down without thinking.

It took less time than I thought, minutes or less after the yelp. Marie appeared in the sliding door from the kitchen, not quite stepping out, head hanging down low in surrender.

"What do I have to do to get this off me?" she asked meekly.

"Master." Corrected Tatiyana for me. I blinked. I hadn't thought about things like that myself, and certainly didn't think Marie would accept it.

"What?!" she demanded in shock. See?

"You are his pet, you've more or less accepted that, with a few exceptions. Pets have owners and masters, and owner seemed awkward. Maybe you like it more?" she asked mischievously. Marie looked to me, but I refused to answer, raising one eyebrow. I could watch as she chewed it over, almost forgetting the intrusive chastity belt locked around her hips, the center strap wide enough to make closing her legs painful. It was, I thought, a wonderful training aide.

"What do I have to do to get this thing off me... Owner." She spat out the last defiantly. I smiled. It was damned awkward, but the acknowledgement was all hers, and more powerful for it. Besides, aside from the purely unusual syntax, I rather liked the implied difference of Owner. It would do.

"Several things, I'm afraid. Time is one, until I'm sure you've learned that lesson, you're stuck with it. Secondly, you need to check that attitude. Pets with attitude get disciplined, then more training." She had the sense to look fearful at that, at least. "though its early enough that I can be more generous." She'd forgotten that we were working under far more than what I assumed were normal 'safety' precautions. She had friends to protect her, and most of what she did was entirely voluntary. I hadn't actually forced her into anything yet. Tricked her? Yes, forced... no.

"I am sorry... Owner..." she managed around the odd word. " What does... your pet... need to do?" she managed softly, almost desperately.

"Your... owner... has need of your services. Once you've completed certain tasks for him I'm sure he'll consider removing the belt." Tati played along, speaking for me. I held up my hand.

"This was... is true enough. But first there are lessons. A pet should never walk away from its owner without permission. Strays tend to have bad things happen to them. I can forget a pet strayed if she comes back promptly, and aware of her guilt." Marie almost leapt out the door, staggering across the patio too fast for her shoes. I stopped her at the grass with an upraised hand, like she'd gotten ahead of me, rather than the kindness I actually did her.

"Begging forgiveness, Pet." I waited until she got it, dropping to her knees slowly, on all fours across the grass. "Keep your shoes up, pet, I don't want them getting stained." Between the belt and the unfamiliar posture she struggled across the short distance to my outstretched hand, nuzzling it as if she'd done it all her life.

"Please, owner. Forgive me. I've been a bad pet, I need training." She whispered softly into my palm, her breath tickling my hand, her damp hair soft. She was crying, or rather a trail of a few tears, nothing else, leaked from her dark eyes. God, could I continue this?

The Russian squatted behind her, running one hand against the wide leather, making Marie shiver.

"Still a bit damp back here." She commented, standing. Marie just rested her head against my palm, shoes clattering together from the effort of holding the heavy things up.

"Come with me, Pet." I said, keeping my hand to her face as I walked towards the house slowly, waving my assistant ahead of me. Marie stayed on her hands and knees faithfully, trying to keep up. I stopped short of the hard patio... "You may stand to follow me, my lovely pet. You aren't begging now, but learning." I pointed out as if it had just occurred to me. "I expect that tomorrow you will have some idea of a training aide that will help you learn better." I shook my hand slightly, the one she'd been doing her best to keep in contact with. I wondered if she got it, if not Tati would have what I wanted, several times over. "I am starting so slow. " I whispered, caressing her face, "So carefully. I want... I so want you to master every lesson... I want you to be the very best pet you can be, the best pet I can imagine..." I trailed my fingers across her cheek as I turned away and walked stiffly into the house, into the living room.

The Massage table was waiting, as was Tati and her case of toys. I needed to assemble my own, more selective, selection, and soon. I glanced at Marie, she glanced back, looking away quickly, but I saw that I didn't need to speak. She understood, and I had to wonder just how much she understood, if she saw just how close we'd come to what she'd expected when I'd blindfolded her. Could she read me so easily? Would she see just how ragged, how forced my control over her was? Was I a fraud?

I let it all out with a deep breath, laying face down on the warm leather padding.

This was purely functional service, no sexuality involved, odd I know given the circumstances. I was in pain, agony almost from strained muscles and exhaustion, and I needed my pet, no matter what her wants were, to sooth them, to bring me back to full readiness.

The only one who spoke at all over the next hour was Tati, giving pointers, techniques, suggesting methods of working my body over, even choices of oils, though I didn't see how that could possibly matter. I passed out early on, sleeping on the table lightly as Marie's hands kneaded my flesh, working the pain and tension out of abused muscle.

I woke near the end of the back massage when Tati scolded her, I felt her thumb pressing my ass gently, as Tati had done. I stirred slightly, the thumb disappeared, though seconds later a wet probing tongue replaced it for a few seconds before withdrawing. I was fully awake now, but I had missed whatever had passed, and I knew better than to disrupt the dynamic.

Small strong hands prodded me to roll over, since I was awake, and so I levered myself up and over, feeling much better, if not 100%. Marie lifted my head up, cradling it against her breasts as she held a tall glass of cold water to my lips. I drank it dry and part of a second, the fluid feeling like drugs passing through my veins. She smiled and lay my head down, fully into the massage thing, unquestioning, undemanding, unresisting... though I suppose the fact that she wasn't being actively ordered about helped quite a bit.

The competent massage continued, and I dozed off again, waking briefly when she climbed astride my hips, the stiff leather hard against my body, a sharp contrast with her soft skin.

Despite the extreme relaxation brought on by the massage, I woke with raging wood. I was given more water, much needed. I sat up, my spear upright in my lap.

Marie was kneeling, had been since I'd fully woke, looking at me with bright eyes.

"I'd...." she froze, started again, slowly but without the reluctant hesitation from before. Playing along now.

"If it would please the Owner, the Pet would like to suck his cock." She smiled. I suppressed the urge to look for guidance from the blonde, it would undercut my authority and I doubted she had an answer better than mine.

" As a reward for a job well done, you may." I allowed generously. "But first, remove the ring." The damn thing was hurting me after hours. She lifted her toes from the ground and knee walked around the table to where I sat, eyes bright... too bright. She must have had an idea, but whatever it was, it didn't manifest. She struggled with the ring, giggling at how I bobbled when she released it, dropping it on the table. She reached for my spear again and Tati spoke up.

"Hands behind your back, dear. Its only proper." She froze, but complied without a second glance at me. Er... that wasn't right.

She leaned in, her breasts pressing my inner thighs, her tongue and lips playfully chasing my wriggling spear. It didn't take her long to catch him and less time until she was giving me the blowjob that had been so rudely interrupted earlier.

This time I could wax poetic about her skill. I was in no rush, no urgent need to cum, I'd had some very satisfying sex earlier, and I was only just recovering despite all the stimulation I'd gotten since. I leaned back and enjoyed it.

Tatiyana was an artist with her mouth, a full compliment of techniques had been deployed earlier to great effect, and she had not difficulties with my member, but it had been a game to her, almost. The goal had been to give a good blowjob, nothing more. Marie lacked that art, her technique was cruder by a wide margin, not much better than the girls her age I'd slept with when I'd been that age myself, not too much more than a decade earlier.

But she had enthusiasm, and one hell of a set of lungs. Once she got going I swore she was going to suck my balls through my shaft, copious amounts of spit leaked out of her hot mouth every time she paused for a breath, coating my groin. Her tongue tried to curl around the shaft in her mouth and she gagged pleasantly as she forced herself past her comfort threshold. I enjoyed it, drawing it out, just as I could tell she was enjoying herself as well, her hips rotating rhythmically against the intrusive belt. I sighed, let go and let lose a fairly normal load into her mouth, and she let nothing escape, sucking me dry, letting me go only reluctantly. I smiled down at her dreamily, very relaxed now and she sat back against her heels, gasping as she forgot the belt again, but not leaping up as she had earlier, instead relaxing onto it, enduring it.

"Oh... well, I guess you won't recover before bedtime. So sorry... owner." She smiled.

I smiled back, just a hint of cruelty tainting it.

"Nothing to be sorry about, pet. I have no intention of allowing you to fuck me until I'm sure you are ready, well trained and all that. Speaking of..." I looked to my 'assistant'. " The key, if you please. I think its best if I hold onto it for the time being." I held up my hand. She didn't say a word, her face completely blank as she handed it over, only breaking when she winked a second later. Damn her and her games. I looked back to Marie, trying to puzzle through my latest maneuvers. I had ten years on her, maybe a bit more. It wasn't that hard to out think her, even when she pulled an honest surprise. I really hadn't expected she'd try to 'exhaust me' to keep me out of her pussy today... not after earlier. But then, if I'd intended to do it, I wouldn't have let the blowjob go on, either. I wasn't a novice at sex by any stretch... though I did have some awe of just how serious Tati seemed to pursue that skill set.

" I think you are progressing well enough on the first lesson, my pet. It's time to begin a second one. Tati? If you will..." I waved to her case, pointing to an item Marie couldn't see behind her. "Then, if you will be so kind as to cook dinner for us all while I continue the training." She handed me the cuffs, not leather, sadly, but some sort of poly-vinyl. I helped Marie stand, letting her see the cuffs briefly before slipping them on her wrists, binding her hands behind her back just as they'd been. She was tired, I could tell, exhausted mentally, her body wrung out physically, but still game.

"You must understand that as a pet, you must earn trust, earn love, earn pleasure. Needs are provided for, all else, even your essentially humanity must be earned. You are an animal, a step above a thing, above furniture. You can, of course, regress... though I don't recommend it. Things can't be trained, they can only be used or discarded. So, as you are an animal, you are denied the use of your hands as I see fit." She opened her mouth to protest this, I sealed it with a single finger. "Animals can also be denied speech, but I have faith in you." She glared at me, but without heat. She was too tired to fight me now, though my words had been perhaps a little to direct, I too was tired.

"I'm thirsty." I mentioned. She blinked.

"But... Owner, my hands are bound..."

"I know that. You'll just have to use your mouth. One trip at a time." I enjoyed watching her walk in those heels, I indulged openly, after a week of pretending not to look it was nice to break with the façade. It took her a few awkward moments to work the handle of the tap, to fill her mouth without swallowing, she left it running as she brought the water back, kissing it into my waiting mouth. She started back for another mouthful, I called after her.

"Don't waste water, pet." She shot me a look, resigned where a few hours ago it had been venom. She spilled some trying to turn off the water, swallowed some more and had to refill twice before she got it right.

I made her go back, trip after trip until I had drunk enough to fill another of those large glasses. I'd have to piss myself soon enough, maybe after dinner. She got pretty good at working the faucet by the end, but the effort obviously wore on her.

Dinner was ready by the time I was, I called up for the other two women.

"But..." wailed Marie, "I thought you'd take the belt off before..." she protested. I raised an eyebrow.

"Where did you get that idea? You are being trained, my pet, training doesn't stop just because you are shy." I sat on my usual stool in the kitchen as Karen and Susan came downstairs. They goggled for a second at Marie's bonds, they'd shed the 'ritual' clothes some time ago I gathered, leaving only Tati fully dressed and Marie in shoes with her. Only Marie remained standing, staring at her plate and the shallow bowl of milk I poured for her. I waited a polite moment, the others watching with avid, naked, curiosity.

"My Pet..." I began patiently. "You have two choices, only two. You can sit down and eat with the rest of us." I offered. She looked at me, a hint of dread on her face, smart girl. "Or I can put your food and milk into a bowl on the floor and you can eat there. I won't let you skip dinner either way." I heard three collective gasps, but Marie said nothing. After a second she sat down with a wince.

"All the way on your seat." I reminded her sharply. Unable to stand easily, she squirmed uncomfortably to sit properly. She continued to stare at her food, face red.

"Dear, I'm sure that if he speaks to you again, you will be eating from the floor." Tati prodded her softly, seconds ahead of me.

"He seems pretty serious." Karen added. Her face glowing hot she bent awkwardly at the waist and took a mouthful of potatoes. Spicy, actually, which was why I'd poured the milk. It was awkward enough that she'd have had an easier time eating from the floor on her knees, but her sense of shame wouldn't let her. I watched her, and she watched me watching her eat, watched as she defiantly left a few morsels on her plate and left the milk untouched, though I knew her mouth burned.

Karen and Susan retreated to the living room to pack up the sheet from the altar for 'posterity'... I gathered from the distant conversation that Suzy's 'Supplicant robe' and her 'priestess garb' had been packed carefully in a trunk for the same reason. They also set about restoring the living room to a more normal configuration. Tatiyana let out a great yawn and retreated upstairs while Marie and I stared each other down.

"My I be excused... owner?" She asked at last. I smiled tiredly, holding up my fist.

spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers