Four for the Handyman Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers

"I want to put this in your ass. To give you something to think about while you wait for me." I told her. She gasped, eyes wide.

"Do... I have to?" she asked in a small voice.

"Only if you want." I replied. Her choice, always her choice...until it wasn't really anymore... but I get ahead of myself...

Two sets of eyes stared at me, both unreadable for different reasons.

"Um... Ok!" she beamed. I waved for her to bend over the arms of the chair where Marie sat, close enough for skin to brush skin, her dark hair draped over one of Marie's legs. I pushed the soft black rubber to Marie's lips.

"Be a dear and wet this for me, my pet." I offered softly, she opened her mouth into a perfect 'O' for me, her tongue slipping out. She stared me in the eyes as I fucked her mouth with the butt plug until the spit started to drip off of it, coating her chin,

All the while I caressed Karen's upturned cheeks, now I spread them with the fingers of one hand, her tiny opening winked at me, tight yet inviting. I pushed the butt plug against it swiftly, before it could start to dry, and in it went with a quick pop, and a gasp from the girl.

She stood unevenly, wriggling her ass, turning one way and another trying to see the black ball that protruded.

"That's... wow." She gasped. "Um... how long?" she managed, reaching behind her to gingerly touch it.

"I thought maybe until your turn... tomorrow night." I suggested.

"Ooh... I dunno if I can make it that long..." she protested. "What if I decide to take it out early?"

"They you decide to take it out early." I raised an eyebrow. "This is strictly voluntary, Karen. You trust me and leave it in, or you don't and take it out." I told her.

She looked up at me suspiciously. "This isn't part of 'The Deal'?" she asked... "You don't think I'm... like her? I mean... that I'd let...you know." The suspicions weren't fully formed, and this anal fetishist couldn't ignore the current penetration.

"It's just a butt plug, Karen. Its only more if you make it more." I turned away, signaling for Marie to rise and follow me upstairs to her room. I could hear a soft 'Oh!' as Karen experimented with sitting down. I had my pet stand, in her own room, legs spread shoulder width, at the foot of her bed. While she stood there, ignoring the gentle moans coming from downstairs, I tore through her bedroom, her sanctuary. Tati was right, I found not a single panty, not that I was looking for that. I had half a mind to 'judge' her wardrobe, cull the stuff I didn't like, but Marie was the one who dressed the least in public, though formerly the shyest around the house. I'd have to work hard to cull anything.

Eventually I found what I was looking for, or close enough. I held up a t-shirt, longer than most of hers, almost dress length, if you were a stripper. It was buried, old and forgotten, in the back of a drawer. I walked up to my pet, pulled it over her head, over her bound arms, it was long enough, falling an inch, maybe two, past the bottom of the chastity strap. It was hung up on the cuffs, which was fine as I had to unlock them, watching her squirm a bit to get her stiff shoulders to work, getting her arms through the tight armholes. Even post arm stretching, the shirt was tight on her, especially her breasts, her hard nipples completely visible. I let her work her shoulders a bit, enjoying the freedom before returning her cuffs.

I walked around her, suitable for public, in this heat, and looking vaguely like she was wearing something underneath thanks to the stiff leather belt. It would do, and do nicely.

"Does the Owner intend for his Pet to go out like this?" she asked, barely managing to choke back the incredulity, the outrage. I let it go.

"What? Did the pet expect to wear pants? Does a pet even care to wear clothes?" I asked, rhetorically. Marie stiffened, jerking upright.

"A Pet does not." She replied anyway. "If a Pet Owner wishes to dress his pet, that is his right." She didn't quite choke on it, her face flushed. I wondered if her heart was all right, she'd been blinking crimson on and off for twenty-four hours more or less.

I nodded absently. If I thought I could get away with it I'd do even less, nothing but the belt and cuffs, but I did like the image of propriety... tainted and flimsy it may have been. Besides, watching her walk in those heels, with nothing but that shirt covering her? That was the sort of visual treat you normally had to get second hand from a magazine or dirty movie... and THEY usually fucked it up.

I hadn't been angry or even really put out by her questions, I expected resistance from her every time we added something new to the routine, and I figured that would keep happening until she was either fully indoctrinated into anything I could think of or she was fully, truly Trained.

Nevertheless, Marie surprised me, dropping to her knees, then down onto her belly in utter abasement, kissing my shoe.

"Owner, please be patient with Your Pet. She is miserable and not even housetrained properly despite her age. She has snapped at her Owner's hand and refused even the meanest task given her. Your Pet begs your forgiveness for her faults and suggests a collar and leash might help her remember her place."

God was my cock hard. Totally spontaneous, utter abasement and an admission of guilt for resisting... I wanted to rip the shirt, the chastity belt... everything from her, take her right there, on the floor...

And I didn't... quite... buy it. She'd tried to outsmart me too many times by giving me what I wanted for me to swallow it whole. I'd need to chew this... thoroughly. I reached down, taking her jaw in my strong fingers, gripping hard enough to hold her fast and pulled her upright, making her scramble, off balance and unprepared. I lifted her up, pushing her back at the same time until her legs caught against the bed, kissing her fiercely, holding her up with that one grip. One leg, already swept out from under her came up, wrapping around mine for stability as her body molded to mind, her breath coming in needy pants. I believed her body, I had always believed her body, but I knew her mind ruled her.

But God, what a kiss; I released her, gasping for breath myself, ready to explode in my pants. She fell backwards, her rump hitting the mattress, bouncing, she yelped, skittering like hot oil hitting a grill. Her shirt had ridden up above her hips, legs splayed by the pressure on her thighs from the wide leather, her hips bucking against the intruders slapped hard into her. I could smell the sex wafting from her skin, see the brown leather stained dark from absorbing her juices. She panted as heavily as I did, easily, her large, unbound breasts sliding against the inside of her shirt. She struggled futilely against the cuffs behind her back for a second, then fell back, surrendering.

"That's it?" she panted. "You'll touch anyone else, but not..." she swallowed, unwilling to break the rule, unwilling to break the personal moment with self-abnegation.

"I told you, Marie." I called her by name for the first time since I'd started her training... twice in short order for firsts it seemed. I made her name into a caress, "You have to earn it, work up to it. You..." I repeated it, stressing it... "YOU are the one that brought this on, with your deals and rules and behavior. You forced me to pick my poison, walking out or taming you. I wouldn't do this if I didn't believe you were worth the effort, the wait." I turned away. "Once you've gathered your senses, meet me downstairs." I used a stern 'masterly' voice, shutting away the raw openness of the moment. It had run its course, and further indulgence would violate Discipline. I didn't mention Tati's meddling, nor did I point out the patently obvious that flipping her so thoroughly hit all the buttons that her teasing dominant bitchy behavior did, only with more games... more pleasure.

I paused at Tatiyana's door, closed in an unusual gesture. I frowned at it before knocking gently, exchanging a quick, quiet conversation with her through her cracked door and heading downstairs as promised.

Karen was lounging awkwardly on the couch, half engrossed in some show, though the sweat beading on her fine skin and her hard nipples... not to mention the finger idly trailing her slit... told me her awkwardness was due to the plug inside her.

She looked up at me with hooded eyes.

"Training going badly?" she asked cryptically.

"I'd say its going too well, at least for some tastes." I glanced up the stairs, then back at Karen. She frowned absently at the implied message.

"Oh... I'm fascinated is all. Don't mind me, I've never seen, never heard of anyone being turned into a pet like that, much less letting it happen to them."

I chuckled softly. "Oh... I understand that usually they already want it; they just have to learn how. Marie is an... unusual case." She nodded at that, turning back to her show silently, her mind obviously on something else entirely.

I waited five minutes in silence, longer than I'd intended, before I turned towards the stairs, intending to collect my wayward Pet. Imagine my surprise to see her wavering at the top of the stairs, eyes wide, obviously torn about something... possibly coming down the stairs, I got the idea she'd been up there for a little while. She saw me looking, half turned to come get her, and ducked her head coming down the stairs carefully.

She'd wriggled the shirt back into place over her belt, looking as decent as possible for an obviously bound sexpot, dressed for fun. Even Karen gave a whistle, though from down here the belt was still visible under the shirt. We'd just avoid long stairwells, no mall then.

She walked up to me, kneeling again, her knees had to be aching she'd done is so much lately.

"Your Pet is ready, Owner. Her training is incomplete and she is eager to please you, and she begs your forgiveness for her weakness." It sounded rehearsed, but I wondered if there was another, very different speech that she'd been considering.

"There is nothing to forgive, Pet." I rested my hand on top of her head. "That is why Discipline is enforced, training conducted... if pets started perfect there'd be no need for either." I helped her stand and led her out to the car, buckling her into her seat.

As we drove off I spoke.

"So far we have focused purely on lessons. Everything has been done for instructive purposes of some sort or another, even your speech. What I'm about to tell you is something different, and I want you to understand this, for they will seem very similar to the lessons. I am about to give you Rules to follow instead. There isn't much, if anything to be learned from Rules. The Rules, you will find, are simple and easy to follow, for now."

"Your Pet thinks she understand." She murmured.

"Which brings us to the first Rule. The Rules, for now, only apply when we are away from the house, whenever we are in public, together or separately. Often you will be without supervision, I expect you to follow the rules even then, and faithfully tell me when you have violated them, on accident or on purpose.

"The First Rule is that when we are in public you are to act completely normal. You will not act as if you are dressed unusually, even if you are, you will not notice anything that makes you stand out. Your speech will be normal, no 'Your Pet'. However, you are also to continue your lessons as best as possible without anyone knowing. This means you will still avoid saying "I" or "Me" or most especially possessive or demanding speech. You will continue to obey me without question, though you will act as if you merely agree with what I say, not that you are compelled. You have a lot of latitude in interpreting this Rule; use it wisely. " I waited for her acknowledgement.

"... understood. You are a lover, a mentor. Adored and respected. The cuffs? Nothing, just a little game. The Shoes? Aren't they pretty?" she practiced, frowning at the difficulty.

"Remember, this Rule, like all the Rules, applies even when you are at work or school, though you are not to jeopardize either, merely report when you have had to violate it, and how."

"Got it." She managed with a smile. "Easy as pie, right?" she beamed at me. I patted her bare thigh in reward, and was rewarded by a slight widening of her legs. The seat was uncomfortable for her, but she took it without flinching, though she gasped every time I hit a rough patch of road, or a speed bump.

"The Second Rule: You will quite often be strapped down, as you are now, even as you go about your daily business. You will therefore adjust your diet and fluid intake; time your schedule around the fact that you cannot go to the restroom as you like. Your bathroom breaks will be scheduled by me around your existing obligations, even when you aren't strapped."

"That's not much of a rule." She pointed out. I smiled.

"True, but I would have felt silly saying 'first rule' and then having only the one."

Our first stop was a hardware store I'd already visited. I helped her out of the car, unlocked the cuffs, though they remained on her wrists like a fashion statement, utterly at odds with the faded yellow shirt. She drew stares, but no comments as I made a few necessary, mundane purchases. Okay, a few of them had ulterior motives behind them... mostly harmless than. She enjoyed the freedom, picking up and fondling random things, carrying my basket, and generally playing a normal girlfriend quiet well. I caught a few of the customers trying to peek up her 'dress', particularly when she reached for things on the shelves. As if reading my mind, she made a game out of teasing them... though I wondered what any of them would make of what they saw if they ever succeeded?

I went ahead and left her arms unbound as we headed for our second stop, a pet store. Oh, yes... a Pet store.

I let her pick the collar, though I rejected a few choices. We wound up with a tiny pink leather thing, meant for a fat cat, thinner than the width of my pinky finger and, I estimated, barely big enough for even her slender neck. I also picked up a very obviously 'not fashion' collar, wider sturdier nylon, meant for a smallish dog, and one leash for each. The 'cat' leash was as tiny, as much a formality, as the collar it was meant for, while the leash for the dog collar was a training leash, long, retractable, with a belt clip and accessory pouch for 'treats' and a doody bag dispenser. I also picked up a proper food bowl, a large fuzzy 'pet bed', and a second one with a tent like cover, like a mobile doghouse, for a big dog, or a human Pet. Lastly I picked up a large container of kitty litter for her 'potty spot'. Her clothes and bearing got a lot more attention from the more mixed shoppers, one woman shoeing her children right out the door as soon as she spotted Marie, and her act was more broken, alternating "I" and aborted corrections when she got flustered.

She stood meekly by as we were rung out. The girl behind the counter looked like a typical Goth once she'd grown up and gotten a soul-destroying job in customer service. She barely batted an eye at Marie, popping her ancient gum between her teeth, but when I held up the cat collar once it had passed the scanner and Marie put it around her own neck without a word, she actually did a double take, having to ask me twice if I had a discount card... of course I wanted one, I was a responsible pet owner now. I sent Marie to the car with the bags as I finished the paperwork.

"Is she for real?" the clerk hissed at me..."Is she really a slave?" almost eager.

"A pet, yes. I'm still training her."

"Oh that is wicked hot. I'd love to... you know..." she made an obscene gesture, I wasn't sure if it was directed at me or Marie, however.

"Well, when her training is far enough along." I suggested noncommittally. I figured I'd need a stranger or two at some point, and just because of personality, I'd prefer women to men for it... I just hadn't expected a solicitation... the girl handed me my paperwork and added a store card to which she quickly scrawled her name and cell number, with a lavicious wink.

"Is that all for her?" she asked as I took it from her. I nodded and she nodded with me. "Fuck yeah! I... yeah." She grinned, flashing her tongue stud at me. I hated to tell her I'd had two different women actually use theirs on me in the last day or so, or that these women had them not to flash strangers with, but for sex and only that. Still I thanked her and headed out. I could tell Marie wanted to ask me what had happened, but didn't, so I didn't tell her.

I took her to lunch at a reasonably nice, quiet place. I ordered for her, something light and cheap, an appetizer, and let her know that using her hands and eating like a normal person, even as uncomfortable as her seat was, was a reward for good behavior. She smiled in appreciation, savoring the small meal, even as I enjoyed my regular one. Once she was done, I let her feed me morsels, a task she seemed to enjoy, making a game of it.

Our last stop, as the day grew hotter, sweat making the worn thin material of her 'dress' cling to her body like second skin, was the place I'd gotten from Tatiyana, an outlet for the more extreme sex supplies, a storefront for a shipping warehouse, one advantage of our town if you were into fetish play... no waiting for shipping and you could get custom stuff quickly as they also handled leather goods, doing the work in town for orders, and mailing it out. Here I cuffed her again, after making her pull her arms under her shirt. I didn't use the leash, the pet product was perfect for my purposes, but would probably be insulting to purveyors of fine leather goods of that sort.

Once inside a quick question of the management and I stripped Marie of her garment, tying it around her neck like a scarf, concealing nothing. I informed her that the Rules were not in force here, only the lessons, and instructed her to follow me silently.

Walk ins, needing custom leather, were not unusual here, nor was my Pet's behavior, though I gathered the people running the place were more jaded merchant than fellow freaks, not that it bothered me in the least. I'd rather have a competent, agreeable professional than an enthusiastic amateur making my goods. I pointed out the problems I was having, listened to their comments and advice and unhooked Marie completely so they could measure her in ways no woman ever imagines being measured. Confident of their professional, even clinical, approach I left her in their care as I walked the densely packed aisles, selecting ready-made products of all sorts, building a kit much like Tati's, but far more narrowly focused and suited to my needs.

As I made my purchases I listened to the advice, put in my 'pre-orders' of custom goods, and even took their offer of pre-made stuff that was 'perfectly sized of the rack' for my Pet. They'd have to outsource a lot of it, but they had everything they needed to get it done, and quickly... I'd have even the most demanding orders filled before the next weekend, by Tuesday night, in fact... with a couple of exceptions that I honestly didn't mind. We waited patiently as they made some alterations to some of the leather goods, having the staff and tools on hand... as I said. Well, I waited patiently; Marie had to pee, though she promised she could hold it, as uncomfortable as she obviously was.

I won't give a dollar amount to how much I spent. Rest assured, only a generous income coupled with an utter lack of bills even made it feasible. It was a mix of quality, with lots of custom work, and quantity... I was buying enough goods to approximate years of assembling the toys and tools of the 'lifestyle' I had only previously read of.

spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers