Four for the Handyman Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers

One thing I took advantage of was their brochure of 'suppliers'. It was mostly a list of websites that sold items that their customers were likely to be interested in, PVC clothing for example, or furniture or metal goods. Rather than shopping the generic catalog, they had contacts with the people who made the various goods and could arrange, for a fee, custom sized gear. Not so necessary for furniture and some metal goods providers, who were more available to their customers, used to custom orders as part of their business model. I had to consider this, but first I had to see how well Marie responded to the 'full treatment'. She enjoyed the limited window-shopping, both looking around the store and the limited pictures in the brochure.

In what must have seemed an eternity they brought out the 'most important' of my custom purchases and the altered goods.

The new chastity belt fit her like a glove, thought the prongs inside were small off the rack ones, similar to Tati's, they were better placed for her body, less irritating and yet more effective, the straps were smaller, thinner, better suited for full time wear, the locking buckle smaller and less awkward, in fact the belt strap could be used as a real belt with only a little alteration of the garment in question. No more chaffing either. I had a stricter one, modeled after Tati's generic model, with large dildos and wide heavy straps, d-rings for attaching cuffs or other 'toys'.

We also ditched... bagged for return... the cheap vinyl cuffs in favor of much more practical, and comfortable leather ones that fit like they were molded for her, though these were only suitable for the water if I kept them well oiled and kept exposure short. In other words, they'd have to come off for bath time. To make up for it, I had a set of waterproof cuffs with a single link chain.

Dressed, strapped and re-cuffed, I took my Pet home, her need to potty outweighing all other considerations, I couldn't tell if she'd had a good day or a bad one, and I didn't want to break training over what I considered a keystone to the entire program. My absolute control over her biology was, I felt, a key in bringing her to the right mindset smoothly.

She positively danced through the house, danced as I forced her to wait as I made her remove her dress, re-bound her and led her, by the tiny leash out to her 'spot' by the pool, and then undid the confining belt. Scarcely had I pulled it off when a warm trickle started down her leg, before I told her to pee and the real blast came. The trickle stained her leg all the way down into the shoe, though the plastic wouldn't be harmed. She cried an apology, admitting that she might need to poop too.

"Hold it for the moment." I told her. Karen watched this from her perch on a kitchen stool, munching dry cereal. Leaving her standing there, soiled and distraught, leash tied lightly to the pool, I made my way back out to the car, bringing in the various bags, three trips worth, and I always carry huge loads. I took a moment to search for a few vitals that I'd need immediately, bagging most of them quickly, carrying the large container of litter. I'd had half a mind to make a 'cat box ' for her, at least for the shit, which I really didn't want to deal with... discipline, however. I went to her hidden spot near the bushes and laid down a patch of the litter, coming back to her to lead her over to do her business, scuffing over the mess as she stood with one foot, burying it in the litter.

I used the hose again, the sponge, though there was less mess than last night. I made certain she was absolutely clean, and was about to move along with her training when Tatiyana strolled outside.

spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers