Four for the Handyman Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers

"But: For how long?" she flinched. We both knew the answer. Weeks, a few months at the most, until she got bored with it; there was more too it as well, a certain intimacy brought on by training. I would never have known what I was missing if things had gone her way. The girls were coming back from their first circuit, bringing back the crowd like a magnet drawn through iron filings. I raised my voice, let it carry to the people hovering around.

"So, you want to find out how a real man does it, do you? Then get down there and earn it, bitch." I snarled. She blinked, just for a second, her nipples popping when she understood. I pointed to the ground in front of me. "Here." I snapped. She made it in a few hurried steps and started to go to her knees.

"Don't kneel, spread your legs wide so everyone can see just what an eager little slut you are." I corrected her. She took a deep breath, squatting down, knees outside of my legs. I used mine to push hers out wide, leaving my feet far enough apart that people behind me could clearly see her twat, the silver ring flashing against pink skin in the sun.

My cock was hard as a rock, seeping pre-cum... sort of the default for this last week or so... and a sticky glob stuck to her cheek when I slapped her with it, glistening streamers connecting us. She ran her hands up and down my legs, looking up at me. I glanced around, seeing more than a few off the watching me with hands on their raging boners. I dumped my water bottle all over Tati, the sudden cold shock making her gasp. I tossed the empty wide mouth bottle over towards the nearest dude.

"This little fuck-slut is a real cum-queen. Do me a favor and pass that around, fill it up for her while I take care of her." The guy caught it, thought about it for a moment.

"Why not!" he called back. Of course, what did he have to lose? He was already stroking his meat in public, after all. A few guys called to him saying they'd donate to a good cause. This would hardly be the first public show on this beach, a similar event had been the straw that convinced my Ex that this beach wasn't for 'Us'. Now here I was, putting on the show. I looked down to where Tatiyana was licking her lips, open-mouthed.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Tell these nice people, and me, how much you want it?"

"I want it." She replied.

"I can't hear you, bitch." I snapped.

"I said I want it!" She called loudly. "I want your cock in me, I want your cum all over me, in my mouth, in my pussy, coating me, painting me. I want you to fuck me, hard, make me scream." She called out, addressing the crowd. It was only a dozen or so people, with a few more coming over to check out the commotion, but it was more than enough.

"I don't know, fella's. Do you believe her?" I called. There were some mixed calls, some impatient heckler calling me to just do it already, a few boos, a few loud 'yeses'. "They don't sound too convinced." I told her.

"Oh... fuck me, I'm wet. Please fuck me... do me, hard, here and now, make me your bitch..." she moaned.

"That sounded pretty convincing!" Came a voice, some of the guys called out in agreement.

"How wet are you?" I asked, slapping her face, her forehead with my rod. She slipped a finger inside her, another... then three, the white fluid squishing loudly, oozing around her fingers, forming a white ring around her nether lips as she finger-fucked herself loudly. She held up her hand, wet to the wrist, though only her fingers had gone in. "Well, that looks pretty wet." I admitted to some laughter. "But I'm not convinced you really want ME. You seemed pretty happy with my pet earlier." I challenged her. She moaned again, her fingers back in her cunt.

"I need this cock inside me, I need YOU inside me." She pleaded. "I need you to take me...make me yours." "Prove it." I whispered to her. Louder, "Open up, bitch and show me." I slid my cock into her waiting, willing mouth. I let her do her thing, use every technique she wanted, one hand on my shaft, caressing my balls while the other slipped in and out of her cunt, both hands working me over as she fluttered her tongue up and down the sensitive skin, hands free, using just her mouth, hands reaching under her hips, pulling her sex wide for the viewer. Her legs shook with the strain of holding the crouch, but she didn't stop, drool and precum spilling off my balls as I fucked her expert mouth, coating her chin. She was loud, eager, sloppy... a real crowd pleaser.

If I had been ten years younger I would have lasted only a few minutes. The decade plus I had on her had taught me quite a few things about sex. A passionless relationship had taught me that my orgasms could be produced or withheld nearly on demand. There were limits, certainly, and given time I knew she could pull them out of me no matter how much I tried to hold back. But time was all I needed. I enjoyed, mentally, the idea of this hot young exhibitionist publicly working my shaft, the expert and entirely willing blowjob, focusing on the eroticism of the moment, tuning out the physical sensations that were the enemy. In other words, I enjoyed myself immensely even as I forced her to wear herself out trying to melt the iron in her mouth. When her legs collapsed under her, my cock slipping free one last time, spittle spraying her skin, gasping, jaw slack from exhaustion I smiled big for the crowd.

"Well? Do you think she's done enough? Does she REALLY want to get fucked?" I asked them as she panted before me, eyes glazed, tracking slowly over the audience. I could see the bottle being passed around, already holding a small measure of thick stuff. It had been a while, ten minutes? Fifteen? A few guys seemed to be working to get it back up already, and some more women had joined in, pairing off with men, or each other, rather than flying solo for the show. I could see Marie resting uncomfortably on a towel, with Susan and Karen beside her, fondling her as they all watched. Women may not be as interested in watching for its own sake, but they weren't immune, and what was happening here was pretty personal for them.

The response from the crowd was mixed but mostly positive. I shrugged, looking down. "I'm not entirely convinced." I reached down, slipping a fat finger into her cunt. Still wet, ready... very ready. "Back up on your feet, give them a real show... not just some half hearted sucking this time." I told her. "Lets see that tongue in action this time." I told her.

She started with small circles around the head, the pressure just right, slipping the silver ball of her piercing under the rim from time to time, masterful control, though the fatigue of her mouth showed in her technique, I doubted the watchers noticed. I made her keep both hands up, on my junk, or on my body, out of the way, and when she started tonguing around my balls I caught Karen's eye. A silent exchange, I thought she understood, certainly she started whispering to Susan.

"Why don't you come over here and taste her, let the crowd know just how good she is?" I asked out loud. She nodded, slowly, crawling over, between my legs to get to get to Tati's pussy. It only took seconds for the fully primed blonde to freeze, crying out loudly in obvious pleasure. Of course, Karen's posture put her own 'private' distress on display, but then it had never really been hidden since we'd arrived. Karen backed out, standing up, face wet, and Susan took her place, taking maybe twice as long... though for such short measures who really counted?... to pull another screaming orgasm out of the distraught dancer.

"Oh, yeah, she's wet. Mmm... and tasty." Karen smiled, licking her lip. She and Suzy knelt next to her, running their hands, dipping their finger into the endless flow. They stood again, holding up glistening hands to the crowd.

"Who wants a taste?" they called out like vendors at a ball game, walking to the still growing crowd, offering their hands, and occasionally their wet lips, to people that raised their hands. I grabbed Tati's chin with my hand, lifting her face.

"How do you like that? Anyone who wants gets a taste of you, can taste how much you want it." I asked her quietly. She closed her eyes, barely able to keep her feet, barely able to talk, moaning softly.

"Please... just fuck me... stop... teasing me..." she managed, shuddering through aftershocks. Karen and Suzy were done with their rounds, though they seemed happy in the crowd, I saw Susan helping a man with a handjob, the bottle in her other hand. Karen, meanwhile, was proving very popular with the ladies today... I wondered if any were squirters... and if they'd contribute.

"Well?" I asked the crowd, getting much the same response as before, maybe a smidge more positive. "How do you fuck a bitch, guys?" I asked.

"Like a dog!" came the reply. I nodded, stepping away from Tati a bit, she was game to follow me, but her legs were weak.

"Face your fans, slut, face them and get down. I want you to watch them watching me fuck you like the bitch you are. Are you in heat, bitch?" She nodded. "I couldn't hear that."

"I am a bitch in heat, fuck me like a dog, fuck me like the bitch I am... let everyone see what a hot little slut I am." She was on a roll with her responses, really into it or a great actress... but the shiny oil slick on either thigh told me she wasn't acting, her needy panting only helped convince me.

I won't lie, I was glad of the short break, though the entire spectacle seemed to make me hard enough to cut glass. I was so hard I was sure I could manage two or even three explosions in a row, something I hadn't done for years... but I didn't want to risk being wrong so publicly. Maybe once we'd done 'enough' I'd see if I could keep going.

I took my place behind her. Really, watching the crowd was distracting, I'd prefer to tune them out, but this wasn't about what I wanted so much as it was about overwhelming Tati with her own kinks, giving her what she so desperately craved to the nth power. She rested her head on her forearms, slitted eyes mostly watching the crowd, watching her friends and complete strangers cheer for her degradation, her reduction to a mass of need and a hot body for my own pleasure. Her ass wriggled unconsciously as I knelt behind her, not touching her yet. I bent over her, to 'whisper' intimately into her ear, though I addressed the crowd almost as much as I addressed her.

"I'm waiting." I said. "Tell them..."

She rose, first to her hands, then to her knees, spread wide and ready, cupping her breasts with her hands, eyes sweeping the crowd, eager now. There was a tension to the air, the foreplay was over, the real show was about to begin... and everyone knew it.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked the crowd, licking her lips. Her accent was thicker, almost slurred. "I'm so hot... I just want to fuck... if HE wasn't here... maybe I'd fuck one of you. Maybe all of you. I need it so badly." Her hands caressed her body, her sex, tousling her hair wantonly. Her hips thrust slowly, back up to me. "I want you to watch me get fucked... want you to see what a slut I really am. I want you to dream of me, nameless, just a piece of meat for your pleasure." She shuddered. "I'm just a bitch in heat... will you tell him to fuck me... please?" she pleaded. They roared.

I pushed her back down, roughly, snagging a handful of her silken gold in my fist, keeping her face from hitting the hot sand, making her cry out. I shoved into, hard, making her cry out again. I slammed into her, jack hammering into her willing body, just a few to warm her up.

"Reach back her bitch and spread wide for me." I growled loudly. She complied without a word, held up by the rope of hair knotted around my fist. "Is that what you want?"

"Ooohh.... Yesss..." she hissed, loud enough to carry. I slammed into her again, our bodies meeting with a wet slap.

"Like that?" I asked; she just mewled. I ground into her, pushing as deep as I could manage, working my hips with exaggerated motions.

"What do you think? Does she like it?" I called to them. Some had set out their towels, reclining to enjoy show properly. There were some cozy groups among them, and our friends still circulated slowly, both were on their knees sucking strangers off now. They cheered. " Is this what YOU want?" I asked them, and received a resounding yes from them, more than a few calls to 'fuck the bitch' seeded among them, a few raised beers in toast. I rose up behind her, still impaled on my spear, onto my feet in a low crouch so I could get my whole body behind me. I slapped her upturned ass a few time, turning the skin red, making her yelp. No more questions, no more answers... I tuned the people out of my mind, concentrating on the body in front of me, on the way she pushed back against me, tugged against the grip in hair, the way her back arched and bowed.

We were past warmed up, my cock filled every inch of her, found every hidden nook inside her, stretching her yearning flesh with my swollen girth.

So I began then to truly fuck her, luxuriating in the sensations of her body. I began with slow, even strokes, pulling out until just the tip of me rested inside, each outbound stroke bringing with it a tiny tidal wave of her fluids, splattering the sands between her knees. I would pause, just long enough that she'd start to push back, and at that instant sliding forward confident and sure, stopping only when I could go no deeper, my balls slapping against her clit. I built up my speed, the force behind my thrusts provided by my legs, digging deep into the sand, driving forward, pulling her back onto me by her hair, slapping her ass in staccato beats, clawing my fingers down her spine, raising red streaks, grabbing her throat when she began to buck against me, her body thrashing wildly, out of her control.

Though it was awkward I pulled her upright, crouching low, balls scrapping the sand so everyone could see me splitting her wide. Her hands flew to my arm at her neck, though I kept my grip loose. She had been reduced to chanted prayer. " Fuck me..." or "oh God..." occasionally mixing them up when her voice didn't fail her completely.

I steadied myself, short hard thrusts up into her, lifting her knees from the sand and dropping her again, people cheering her... us... on. Tati wailed, flailing on my shaft as she lost all control, her body arcing backwards, slamming into my chest again and again as she spasmed and flailed, her legs going utterly limp under her. I let go, pushing her face first into the sand with a roar, gripping her ass with my hands and really tearing into her before she could catch her breath. Only my grip on her hips, and my cock inside her kept her from flopping bonelessly to the ground, and by the time she'd recovered her senses she was already on the verge of cresting again, though not with quite the utter abandon.

I slowed, drawing it out, conserving my strength, letting her recover enough. She pushed weakly off the sand, sweat pouring freely from both of us, sticking to her skin like a sugar coated pastry.

"You know what? This position is absolutely perfect, her ass is right here! What do you think guys?" they cheered, though maybe not quiet as enthusiastically. Not everyone was an ass man, I supposed. I gripped her hair, pulling her up a bit. "What do you say, fuck-slut?" I growled loudly.

"Wha... whatever you want..." she stammered, unprepared for this. I was tempted to go through the entire routine, but I wasn't sure she'd be able to convince them. Besides... I was tired of playing carnival barker. I pulled out of her, the suction, even after all this, incredible. I slapped her cheeks wetly with my member, painting her skin with her own cream, then pushed the head against her rosebud.

I'd wrung her out so totally that there was almost no resistance at all, the combination of sweat and girl-goo making a natural lubricant, and I slid into her almost too easily.

"Oh... fuck that's big..." she gasped, pained. "Oh.. big man... go slow..." she pleaded. I grunted.

"Its too late for that, bitch. I'm all in." I pointed out with a final push to prove the point, drawing a gasp from her. She reached back, desperately seeking.. finding... our joined flesh, breathing hard, hyperventilating, eyes watering when she looked over her shoulder.

"Oh..." she managed. I raised my hands, calling for a chant, a cheer, something... and the crowd obliged with a ragged cheer and clapping, a few whistled.

"Fuck her!" they shouted, a few at first, then more until it was a reverberating demand from everyone as I egged them on, then called for silence with a wave.

"Should I fill you up? Is that what you want?" I asked loudly of my partner.

"Oh... God yes..." she managed. "Give it to me... fill my... my ass with your cum... fill me up, daddy." She improved to cheers, "Lube my ass..." I slapped her ass, hard, making her jump, her sphincter to tighten spasmodically around my shaft.

"You heard the bitch!" came the heckler's voice. "Fill'er up!" he brayed. Obviously a happy man, however, as he had a woman sitting in his lap, eyes closed, biting her lip.

"Are you ready for it?" I asked her softly, she looked at me, eyes half closed, sultry. That was my answer.

I went gently, building up to it. I was stretching her wide, and while I was punishing her body, I didn't want to inflict real harm. I started with short slow strokes, let her warm up, start moving her hips, circling a bit, working onto me.

"Look at her go, guys! See how needy she is? She can't get enough off me, even in her ass." I called out, egging her on to greater efforts, until she was, tired and sore as she had to be, doing all the work while I stayed still, hands on my thighs. She moaned, eyes closed as she worked, forehead pressed into her crossed arm. I let her build up to her first, mild, orgasm from this slow anal play.

"Hands." I told her sternly. My cock ached, my balls felt bruised, and I was hungry for more. She lifted up weakly, putting her hands behind her back for me to grab. I took her wrists instead, holding them hard with one hand, pulling her arms taut, lifting her from the sand. I tore into her then, she was loose, unresisting, lubed... nothing else mattered to me so much right then as filling her ass right to the brim. I fucked her hard, fast.. pulling her pinned arm to me, putting one knee to the sand for stability, pushing off with the other as I sodomized her under the sun. Before me she moaned and thrashed and cried, sometimes for more, sometimes it almost seemed as if she wanted to call me to stop, let her rest, but couldn't quite bring herself to end it.

With a roar I slammed into her, driving her hips to the sand, pushing her forward as I emptied all I had into her and more, tearing another orgasm from her as she felt the hot thick liquid splash into her. With a gasp of effort I tore free from her body, my cock still rock hard, slimy with jizz. I went to her shoulder, lifted her head with a grip on her scalp, her mouth already open as I managed another feeble squirt across her lips, then she was locking those same sensual lips around my cock, sucking it clean.

"Look at her go." I rasped to the crowd. "The bitch got a full load and STILL she wants more!" They cheered us on. "You think I should give it to her?" More cheering, though some faces had drifted away, or were drifting away... newcomers, drawn by the noise, or the crowd replaced them. I tossed her down, pulling from her mindlessly sucking mouth, tossed her on her back, flipping her over in the sand, my rod purple and almost vibrating angrily, despite the monster blast I'd just unleashed. I grabbed an ankle and spun her sideways to the half circle audience, ignoring the few that had moved around to watch my ass, or hers maybe. She sprawled helplessly before me, mouth working, lips shiny wet, smiling faintly. I took both ankles then, spreading her legs wide, lifting her sand covered ass up, plunging into her waiting cunt, almost bending her in half as I plowed into her again and again. When her legs began to shake and quiver I let her go, letting her feet drop to the sand, knees bent.

spikysex
spikysex
92 Followers