Four Friends Decide to Share Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

Kristy chimed in and said, for years we have been complaining about our husbands crazy ideas on sexual liberation. The last few weeks we have given them a small taste and we all agree that we are all getting laid more often and more intensely. If we swear to each other that we will be open and honest with each other, what harm can come of it if we each take one turn and at the end of one month we can either go back to the way we were or continue being naughty.

She went on to say that since Carol is having the hardest time with this, let's agree that the rest of us can draw straws to establish a getting fucked order but let's leave Carol to tell us where in the order she would be comfortable.

Grace said she could agree to that and that tonight we should each ask our husbands if they would agree to our plan.

I said, I have been sitting here listening to all this and for the last few weeks everyone has been pushing for my acceptance to some crazy ideas. The drinks are hitting me, I am horny as hell and for twenty years we have trusted each other and we have shared all kinds of things. I don't want it to be said that on this occasion Carol stopped her friends from having some fun. What time should we meet tomorrow?

All of a sudden the conversation in the room changed from convincing Carol to sharing little secretes about our husbands likes and dislikes in bed.

It took me two hours that evening to work up the courage to ask Jerry if he would like to participate in our plan. After telling him of the plan we hatched, I told him that the only way this would happen is if all eight of us agreed. I was not really surprised when he smiled and said count me in. After he had a moment to think about it, Jerry asked if I would be alright with him fucking my three best friends. To that I said you may be getting to share a pussy every Friday but once a month your wife's pussy will be the center of attention for four hard cocks. Beside that you have already fucked Grace and one of these days I want to hear all about her tight little pussy.

Over breakfast the next morning we all reported no problem with our husbands and all eyes turned to me and said, so do you want to go first.

Listen girls, I am going to lose a lot of sleep in anticipation of what we are doing but there is no way that I could go first. Why don't you just take away that choice for me and tell me when my turn is.

With that we got out a pen and paper, ripped the paper in quarters and numbered them one thru four. Whoever got number one would go first and so on.

Terri picked first and disappointedly told us that she would be waiting four weeks for her turn. After that we determined that Kristy would be going to bed with our husbands first, Grace would go second and I would be spreading my legs third.

We all agreed to make it an all-night event at the home of the girl on center stage and that the rest of us would have a slumber party so we wouldn't start missing our husbands, at one of the unused locations after helping the hostess clean her house prepare dinner and do everything necessary to be sure she is relaxed and ready. We will meet every Saturday after the hostess has gotten her beauty sleep and the star of the evening will share all the gory details of her gang bang so that we can compare notes. We named it our kiss and tell.

With all the girl talk going on about buying new under ware or for that matter even wearing under ware, and three of us going on and on about what to expect and how big the guys cocks are, we took a while to realize that Terri was not participating.

When I asked her about it she said that Bob had been pushing for this kind of crazy arrangement for years and she just ignored his fantasy knowing that her best friends would never agree to this. Now that is actually going to happen she said, I am petrified of facing all four husbands by myself and spending an entire night getting used by each of your husbands. I am also concerned that it could change our relationship.

Terri chimed in by saying Kristy, we will prepare you as best we can, based on the orgasms received by each of us at the pool last week, I don't see jealousy as an issue other than the fact that I have to wait four weeks to find out which of our husbands are hung like horses as bragged about all these years. If our friendship can't survive a month of this then we probably were not meant to be this close.

As the week seemed to disappear, we quickly tried to deal with any and all possible scenarios. We were all going to come over to Kristy's at 9 Friday morning prepared to hold Kristy's hand or do whatever we needed to make sure she was ready. We told the guys to meet at Dan's house at 8 that evening. We didn't care what they did all day, we just wanted our time.

First thing Friday we cleaned house and washed laundry while Kristy spent the morning getting a facial a massage and her nails and hair done. We made a light lunch and we each had a fruity rum drink. I think Kristy had two.

We spent the afternoon deciding on Kristy's evening attire and making sure that all her dark hair was removed from the appropriate places. By seven o'clock she had finished her bubble bath and we helped her fix her hair.

We made her dinner but she just picked at it while she had a few more drinks.

When the guys showed up at exactly 8, three of us left Kristy, dressed in a white sun dress and 3 inch heals to open chapter one of our kiss and tell. She had decided at the last minute that bra and panties would just be a waste of time. In the white dress and her dark hair in contrast she looked like an angel. We knew that she had missed a lot of sleep this week in anticipation and without much to eat; we hoped she would have the stamina to send our husband's home satisfied.

We spent the night at Grace's house just being girls. The conversation did not turn to Kristy or our husbands until after midnight. Half an hour later we were asleep.

JJ didn't get home till our third pot of coffee at 9 on Saturday morning. After waking early, the three of us had plenty of time to share our fears, our excitement, our fantasies and we shared with each other every titillating event in our sex lives. JJ arriving home was our plan developed last night to know when we could go rescue Kristy.

Expecting to find her in bed asleep, we were a bit surprised when she answered the door wearing see thru nighties and a big smile. She looked absolutely radiant. We put on a pot of coffee and turned our entire focus on Kristy.

Her first question was do I have to tell you everything and in unison we said yes, as we sat her in the living room and all sat in front of her.

After a few minutes of absolute silence Kristy smiled and said I am not sure how much I should share with you right now. I want each of you to experience this exactly as I did and I don't want to ruin it. Can I suffice it to say that it was by far the best night of my life and if you asked the guys I know there won't be any complaints.

Grace said I think I understand but can you at least tell us how far you went.

To that Kristy said they rocked my world and I can only hope that I rocked theirs. I went all the way with each of your husbands. There were no restrictions and no holds barred. I collected enough hot cum from the four of them to fill a swimming pool. I will also tell you that no one slept and all four of them joined me in the shower this morning.

Terri asked did Dan have any problem sharing you or were there any other conflicts we should be aware of.

To that Kristy said Dan was just one of the guys. He took his turn just like everyone else knowing full well that in the next three weeks he will get to experience each of you while your husband shares. All of them were perfect gentleman as the night began, but they were all a bunch of animals by the middle of the night.

At this point Kristi said I am going to bed in the downstairs guest room. The three of you can march upstairs and change my sheets. Then you can let me get some sleep and we will meet on Wednesday to get Grace ready.

We were not happy with Kristy's report but we understood. It had been one of those things we didn't think about ahead of time but we were happy to know that the experience would be worth the wait. We voted three to none to have a girl's weekend away after Terri got her night.

That Wednesday, with Kristy's experience we were able to prepare Grace in only half the day Friday. We had made a point of telling our husbands that we didn't want to hear about their night with our friend until each of us had the same experience.

There was no hesitation from Grace that entire week. All she could talk about were things like sharing her black pussy with our white husbands and was her ass really too big. When the guys showed up on Friday at 8, Grace was wearing a long wrap around skirt, panties and an exposed bra with her ample breasts flowing over the top. Her unblemished skin and her beautiful face were radiating thru all of us. She took Jerry and Bob by the hand and headed for the stairs before we could even say have fun.

When Jerry came home smiling on Saturday at 10:30 we all knew that round two was a success as we hurried over to Grace's house.

Her excitement was still bubbling over but she agreed with everything that Kristy had said. I want Terri and Carol to get the entire experience and giving you any idea of what to expect might take the edge off your experience.

Terri dead panned so you can't add anything. I still have two weeks to get to my turn. Bob has come home the last two Saturdays, slept for about 12 hours and otherwise can't keep his hands off my body.

To that Grace said I can tell you that I will never again complain about having a big ass and my vote for continuing our Friday night bad girl game is an emphatic yes. I really think that we are very fortunate to have the husbands we do and that now they feel the same about us.

I did not sleep more than 2 or 3 hours any night after that. I was petrified that I would not be able to go thru with my upcoming romp in the hay with my girlfriends husbands. What would they expect me to do? Would I be able to accommodate them in the same manner as Kristy and Grace had? How could I get more information from my friends without pleading?

By Wednesday I was a mess as the four of us met to organize my night. As I sat there wondering how Grace and Kristy could still be so turned on and excited by the idea. I blurted out that I wasn't ready.

All three of my girlfriends looked at me in silence. I said would it be ok if Terri took my turn? I see the look on all your faces and I know that my lovemaking with Jerry is a nightly event that is far better than even when we first met. I just need more time to talk myself into this.

Grace said OK. If Terri is alright with it, I have no problem switching the two of you, but if you have the same request next week the three of us are going to get you drunk, strip you naked and tie you to your bed next Friday.

Even I had to laugh at that so we all agreed as Terri came alive with the sudden turn of events.

Friday at Terri's house went off without a hitch. Again the three of us worked all day to prepare and pamper Terri. By the time the 8 o'clock doorbell rang we were able to turn our friend over to our husbands looking absolutely incredible. She wore a long flowing multicolored skirt and a light blue halter that exposed her flat tummy and a lot of cleavage. She wore thong panties but no shoes or bra. She wore flowers in her long blond hair that hung to her waist.

As we left, I actually felt a pang of jealousy.

I spent the evening at Kristy's trying everything I knew to get Grace and Kristy to enlighten me on their experiences. They told me nothing.

While my two friends slept soundly, I lay awake all night. I was on my third cup of coffee when Kristy joined me in the kitchen early Saturday morning. As I tried to pry information from her she just kept assuring me that it would be a night to remember. When I said that my body wasn't anything special Grace came into the kitchen behind me and said honey, you have all the right plumbing and you look beautiful.

Bob came home just before eleven and we went over to Terri's house to find her sitting in the living room completely naked and the front door open. If her smile had been any bigger her face would not have been big enough to accommodate it. She looked radiant.

When Grace asked if there was anything she could add for Carols sake I realized that all three of my friends had now had their night and that Jerry had fucked each of them.

Terri took my hands and gave me a big hug as she assured me there was no way to explain how wonderful the experience is. You are going to survive this week and you are going to open the door next Saturday as a different woman. I am really glad that Kristy and Grace left us in the dark because that only adds to the experience.

That week we skipped the Wednesday get together. Instead my three friends made sure that I was never alone all week. One or more of them would meet in my kitchen for morning coffee and stay with me until Jerry got home at night. On two occasions they added a little surprise to my late afternoon martini that put me out for the night. It was the only sleep I got all week.

Friday came quickly and I couldn't believe the extent of what my friends did to help me prepare. It felt like getting ready for my wedding night. Jerry worked late so that he would be gone till that evening. With my house getting a complete cleaning and Terri taking me to get my nails done and a massage and facial, I couldn't think of anything but how horny I was all day. They were careful not to let me drink myself into a stupor but made sure to keep me slightly buzzed.

Late in the afternoon they prepared a hot bubble bath for me and we had a long discussion over of all things the hair on my pubs. They all wanted me to be shaved clean but I was holding out saying that since last month's swim in the raw, I had not shaved because for years my brother in law had teased me about checking down there to see if I was a true red head. I thought this would be a good chance to show him.

I was convinced by my friends that after tonight there could be lots of opportunities in the future to let Dan see any hair that I wanted to show him. With that, I spread my legs and Grace took away all the hair not on my head. I felt like a queen with my three helpers.

I insisted on both a bra and panties though I did consent to a small pushup variety on my chest that accentuated my 36C breasts and a very tiny thong that clearly emphasized the folds in my pussy lips. I then wore a tiny mini skirt that the girls said showed off my shapely legs. They topped it off with a skin tight pullover blouse that accentuated my firm breasts.

I spent the entire day pleading with my friends to call this off. I assured them that I would have no problem if they voted to continue this weekly event as long as I didn't have to participate every 4th Friday. I even told them they could keep calling on Jerry.

When I asked how I should start, they all assured me that once I got myself in the bedroom, I wouldn't even need to remove my clothing or spread my legs because the guys would take care of everything.

I was a wreck by 6. By 7 I was absolutely begging them to let me back out. I even offered my turn to anyone who wanted it. When the doorbell rang promptly at 8, I knew my fate was sealed. Dan led the guys to the living room and my friends quickly departed so that I couldn't come up with more reasons or excuses.

Dan took my hand as he got on his knees in front of me. He lifted my shirt exposing my thong clad pussy and said I told you she would choose to wear under ware. Bob got on his knees next to Dan, ran his finger over my pussy and assured everyone that I was wet and ready. I was beginning to feel like I was in over my head and being treated like a sex toy. Little did I know at that moment how right that description would be?

JJ took my hand and led me to my bed. Jerry, Dan and Bob followed closely. Any thoughts I had of getting the guys to bed me one at a time vanished as Bob lifted my shirt over my head. Jerry adjusted the lights and Dan stood behind me and unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the floor. As JJ removed his shirt, Jerry unbuttoned my skirt which fell around my ankles. While Jerry removed his trousers, JJ stood in front of me and pulled my thong down my legs. I stepped out of them and my skirt as I realized that the effort to get dressed nicely for this was a waste of time.

My guess is that it wasn't yet a quarter past 8 and I was completely naked lying on my back in the center of my own big bed.

While JJ Jerry and Bob finished getting their clothes off, Dan climbed up next to me completely naked and whispered in my ear that I was beautiful. He placed his mouth on mine and pushed his tongue into my willing mouth as we embraced in a long earthmoving kiss. With my eyes closed, and my focus on my brother in laws tongue, I felt a hand gently massage my left tit followed by a second hand on my right tit.

Feeling sensually alive, I felt my legs being pulled apart and a tongue and two fingers trying to locate my clit. I was being touched and caressed and kissed on every inch of my body from my ears to my toes. It was apparent that they were taking their time and I loved it.

Gone were all my apprehensions. I was alive with sensations running through all of my senses. This must have been what my girlfriends were talking about. As Dan started kissing my ear, I looked down my body to find Jerry sucking on my left tit and Bob and JJ sharing my pussy with their mouths and fingers. I tried to spread my legs farther apart because what they were doing felt so good but there were too many bodies holding me in position.

With his balls hanging in my face, JJ lowered his body and sat on my chest. Instinctively I lifted his large cock with one hand and gently massaged his balls with the other. It took a moment to realize that my black lover was a lot larger than Jerry. For that matter my two high school lovers and Dan were the only cocks I had ever seen or touched. It didn't dawn on me that they weren't all going to be about the same size and I wondered if my pussy could handle his monster.

As I licked his cock and sucked it into my mouth, someone pushed two fingers into my wet hole below and started spreading me open. It felt really good as I looked up into JJ's big smile. As I sucked his 10 inches of hardness, JJ asked how we decided who would go in what order. When I mumbled a cock muffled response he said I am sorry. When I looked at him with a puzzled expression he said that the guys drew straws each week to see who got to fuck the pussy first. When I still looked as if I didn't understand he said we are getting you in the mood slowly. What the guys are doing behind me is getting you ready to be fucked. Unfortunately for you, you get to open the show with the biggest cock I have ever seen shoved into you.

All I could think of was that I would be fucking JJ first but why did he have to brag. With Jerry and Dan climbing off the bed and JJ pulling his dick out of my mouth I assumed he was going to fuck me and then maybe the other guys would take a turn.

Instead JJ reached in an ice chest and pulled out three beers while Bob got on his knees between my legs. I looked down to see him kneeling what appeared to be a foot and a half away from my crotch when I felt his cock being rubbed up and down over my lips. In a panic I lifted my head to see probably 14 inches of Bob's tool lined up at my tiny little hole. I knew it must be some kind of joke but the he started to push. I was absolutely drenched from being the center of attention but as he pushed the head of his dick into me I screamed in agony as he stretched my opening to accommodate his cock.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers