Four Friends Decide to Share Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

I knew that all three of their pussies had accommodated Bob, but in all these years Terri had never happened to mention that Bob was so huge. I was determined to handle this so I clenched my teeth and started pushing back as Bob got the first eight inches into my pussy.

Having never been stretched beyond that point I had no idea where the rest of his cock was going to fit, After all I am smaller than the other girls so my vagina must also be smaller. I knew it was going to be painful but I knew that I had to make it happen. I looked at Bob who was waiting patiently and said I'm ready.

Terri's husband was more than considerate as he would push and watch my face. When the agony appeared on my face he would stop pushing and wait. It took four tries but with his cock feeling like it was pushing on my throat our pelvic bones met and his balls bounced off my ass.

After waiting one last time he slowly pulled part way out and again pushed back in. When I finally got used to the monster inside me, it actually started to feel pretty good as Bob picked up the speed of his thrusts into my stretched pussy.

I looked at Bob and to my own amazement said Fuck me with all you've got.

In addition to turning on the man fucking me, it told the other guys to get back in the game. I felt a finger playing with my clit and two hands on my chest when Dan placed his hard cock against my lips.

Jerry knew that only on rare occasions would I give him a blow job and that when I did, I never swallowed. I had already come to the conclusion in preparing for this gang bang that I would be swallowing lots of cum.

I eagerly sucked my brother-in-laws cock deep into my throat as he began to face fuck me. It was only minutes before Dan achieved what would be the first of many orgasms. He dumped his load so deep in my throat that not swallowing was not an option.

Dan immediately removed his limp organ from my mouth and Jerry replaced it with his own. With Bob still pounding into my cunt I felt my first orgasm building as I realized this was no longer gentle lovemaking but pure animal fucking.

With my husband's cock halfway down my throat, Bob put me over the edge as I lifted my groin to meet his thrusts. Not only was his monster that belonged to me for the night no longer painful it was pure pleasure shoved deep into my female organ.

With two cocks inside me I went over the edge quickly as I fell deep into my first orgasm of the night. It was so intense that I was afraid I was going to bite my husband's cock as my entire body shook and thrashed.

When it finally subsided, Bob who had waited patiently with us joined together by his manhood started pounding me even harder. I returned the attention to pleasuring my husband. All this stimulation quickly sent me over the edge into my second monstrous orgasm. This time I brought both Bob and my husband with me as they shot their loads respectively into my pussy and my mouth.

As I swallowed my husband's load I now understood why my friends wanted to share after we had all received the treatment. I also knew that my vote would be to get me on the schedule again.

For what seemed like hours, I had one cock after another inserted in both my mouth and in my cunt. I was on fire and I wanted the guys to keep abusing me. When one of them would place a limp dick in my hand, I would willingly stroke them back to hardness, knowing that it would be inserted into one end of my body or the other.

I found it hard to believe that not only had I allowed four men to take me to bed but one of them was my husband. I was not just enjoying the attention and the sensations, I was encouraging it and I was demanding it. I even managed to take Bob's 14 inches all the way down my throat as I gave him a few blow jobs over the course of the evening.

I soon lost track of orgasms and even of time. I was riding one huge wave of pleasure after another and I was bringing my sex partners along with me.

Just as I was beginning to think I had taken their best shot Jerry and Bob rolled me onto my stomach and placed a pillow under my tummy. Dan stuck his fingers into my cum loaded pussy and used that to lubricate his cock. I was not really paying attention until he touched my little brown hole. All of a sudden I had a big problem. I had never let even my husband play with my rear entrance and now in an instant, I knew that I was not going to be able to stop four guys. I yelled that my ass was off limits.

Dan ignored my demands and slowly pushed about two inches of his finger into my rectum. I looked up at Jerry for help in stopping the assault and all I heard was it will only hurt a little.

By the time Dan's finger was buried in my ass, I felt like I was on fire it hurt so badly. I let out a loud moan as he removed the finger but that was short lived as he replaced his finger with his cock. He pushed slowly but steadily, choosing to ignore my pain and discomfort. When he was completely inside of me he waited for me to stop screaming.

Right in the middle of my most painful scream, the pain subsided and I started purring like a kitten. When Dan started moving his cock in and out I started begging him to fuck me harder as I moved from one orgasm right into the next, or maybe it was one continuous orgasm.

When Dan filled my virgin hole with his seed, he quickly removed his limp dick and was replaced by another. The other in this case was my husband and I easily took him inside me as we both came yet again.

Forgetting what was in store for me, I gladly moved my ass in front of Bob. Just as he stretched my rear entrance with the head of his monster, I panicked. By the time he reached the depths of where Dan and my husband had been I was feeling the discomfort already and he still had way too many inches of cock outside my hole.

Knowing that all my previous discomforts had been turned to pleasure, I assumed this would also. I looked back and Bob, gritted my teeth and said don't hold back get it in there and fuck me hard.

I may have passed out momentarily from the pain but the next thing I knew I was riding his cock and telling him I needed it harder. We both came in another mind blowing orgasm.

With the hardest part behind me so to speak, JJ had my husband lie on his back in the middle of the bed. He then helped me impale myself on Jerry's hard member and had me lean forward. He quickly got behind me and in one quick push inserted his dick up my ass. It only took a moment for the men to get into a rhythm where one would push as the other pulled out. I was constantly filled with hard cock as they brutalized both sides of that little piece of skin separating my ass from my cunt.

I didn't last long as I spiraled into another orgasm and out of control. As I was coming down, both men were still pumping hard cocks into me. All of a sudden JJ came and brought both Jerry and I with him. I spent the entire night sitting on two cocks and usually having a third in my mouth.

I had cum dripping from everywhere and when the sun came through the window, I still had three cocks inside of me.

Finally I could take no more and told the guys I needed a shower and some sleep. They all helped me into the shower and washed my entire body. JJ dried me off and handed me some sexy PJ's. Without even trying to get dressed I walked the men to the door, including Jerry. About 15 minutes later the bell rang and I stood stark naked in front of the open door to let my girlfriends in.

Two cups of coffee later and still naked I sat to talk to the friends that had gotten me into this. In unison they said "well".

I said that I couldn't find the words for how I felt. Four Viagra filled cocks had rocked my world. Other than being a little sore it was by far the best night of my life. I said I couldn't wait for our little kiss and tell. I also couldn't wait to hear Jerry's side of this.

Terri asked if I knew it was 4:30 in the afternoon and what did I have to say for myself fucking our husbands for so long. All I could come up with was Fuck can we do this again.

As an afterthought I looked at Grace and Terri and said how can you girls have kept a secret like those monster cocks you take to bed every night? I also asked Kristy how she felt about fucking her brother-in-law. Both were questions for another day.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers