Four Guys & Marriage

Story Info
Unmarried guys challenged about being last off the bench.
10.2k words
4.43
18.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

The Friday night office crowd had vacated, leaving the bar to those who had no reason to go home. Jeff, Tully, Moose (Maurice) and Sandy waited for Cathy to load the dishwasher one more time and to grab a coffee, knowing when that happened she'd come down and lean over the bar chatting with them, allowing them to look at what she had stacked down there as if it was a perfectly natural thing for a woman to do.

Cathy Roberts who'd gone through college with the guys and had married one of their pals Kevin, now serving in the military in the Persian Gulf. Kevin had told his wife that his four pals would keep an eye on her, adding that's what friends were for. The pals did more than that because Cathy had needs and occasionally invited one of them to her bed. Some had been invited there numerous times, particularly randy Moose who actually believed that giving Cathy a good work out and keeping her happy was helping with the war effort. He thought that would keep her happy and she'd send more cheerful letters to her husband.

Cathy leaned over the bar and the guys received a good eyeful of rounded white flesh contained in a peach colored bra. That disappointed them because Jeff, Moose and Tully preferred black for bras while Sandy's preference was floral.

Opening the conversation, Cathy said, "Mike Roach gets married this Saturday, leaving you four the last of our freshman year at college still unable to commit to a woman apart from the three or was it four gay guys?

The guys looked nervous at the mention of gays.

"Who'd married an asshole like Mike Roach?" Jeff snorted.

"Joanne Browning, that's who."

The guys looked at Cathy as if she'd frothed at the mouth.

"No way."

"No not the delectable Joanne B."

"That is amazing news."

Cathy sniffed, "She arrived home divorced and Mike was the only sympathetic guy who called on her at her mother's home. So guess what -- he got lucky." "Very lucky," chorused the guys, making Cathy smile broadly.

"Let me ask you this," she said. "When are you guys getting married? Surely none of you wants to be the last guy off the bench?"

The guys shrugged and Sandy said, "That's a fair question guys. Answer our lovely barmaid."

"Mom wants me to leave home so she pesters me about finding a decent girl and getting married," Tully said.

"I come under similar pressure," smiled the handsome Sandy who added, "but she is still concerned were are too young to marry. For fuck sake, we're twenty-eight years of age."

Jeff and Moose agreed they were comfortable flatting with Jeff's older sister who did most of the work and didn't nag as she would if they were married to her.

"Hmmm," Kathy said. "Sounds to me that no decent young woman finds you guys attractive enough to be a potential husband."

Moose objected to that assumption. "Dames all over the city love us and have been prepared to roll over for us."

"Oh, is that so," Cathy continued to push. "Hands up who of you wish to get married."

The four of them raised their hands.

"You lying toads. You just don't want to have me thinking which one of you will be last off the bench."

"You're wrong about me Cathy," Jeff said. "I'd marry tomorrow if Miss Wright came along."

"Me too," Cully said and Moose nodded and said he didn't want to be last off the beach.

They all looked at Sandy.

"Well guys, let's go about this systematically. Why don't we work as a group to find a Miss Wright for each of you?"

"Okay," said Moose. "But what about you?"

"I want nothing done for me. I want my Miss Wright to find me and don't care how long that takes. You guys want to get married because your parents married and expect you to marry and give them grandchildren. My parents didn't marry and apply no such pressure on me. I'm willing to get your married. I've heard the Rosewood Photographic Club wants more males because of a membership imbalance. And the fitness center is over-run with females but the male membership is open. Let's join those two organizations and see what happens. Not all of the babes attending the club or gym will be married or are lesbians. You may be shafting yourself stupid within a couple of weeks of becoming a member. What do you think Cathy?"

"It's possible females joined the photographic club to meet interesting males and perhaps would like more than just being photographed by a male. At the gym you'll show what you've got and they will almost certainly lead to interesting appraisals if you talk nicely to the females and prove you have good manners as well as something between the ears. I'm told hot babes go to the gym."

The four guys said they already went to an all male gym.

"Are you gays?"

They looked horrified.

Sandy said, "Tully, Jeff and Moose -- you were in the camera club at college for your first couple of years. What do you say about us all joining the photographic club? As for the mixed gym I'll be applying for membership tomorrow. "I don't want women who see me entering the all-male gym thinking I'm gay."

"Yeah, I'm with you Sandy," said Moose. Jeff and Tully said they were too.

"If the mixed gym requires references I can vouch that none of you guys are gay," Cathy smiled mischievously.

* * *

Tully was the first to score. Three weeks after joining the photographic club he was dating Pam Lobb, dropping his waitress friend like a hot potato. The guys were very happy for Tully because Pam had real class and a tidy body. They'd been partnered to photograph nesting birds together and in the forest came across some nesting ducks one a edge of a huge patch of moss on the forest floor leading out to the rushes at the water's edge.

"Ducks will be nesting here," Pam a theatre nurse said confidently.

Tully, a financial consultant said the odds were good.

The first approaches scared away the nesting ducks but then they came to one that eyed they defiantly. They placed their tripods low and took some good shots and then as Pam disturbed another duck Tully caught it at the moment it lifted off, five eggs exposed under its body. The photographers retreated well satisfied.

"I have coffee and a bar of chocolate in my backpack," Pam smiled. "Let's sit on this gorgeous mat of moss and have a snack."

"Great idea."

As they were finishing, Tully asked, "Would you care to strip off and lay on the moss, looking at the camera?"

"And what would you be looking at?"

"I anticipate a pretty nice looking body."

Pam frowned and said that request was pretty forward.

"Okay, forget it. I just thought it would make a great nude photo, something for you to treasure."

"Are you interested in getting into my pants?"

Tully colored. "Since you've asked, the answer is yes. I noticed you in particular the first time I arrived at the club."

"You're lying."

"Well don't believe me. You were wearing a black skirt, black and white sneakers, a multi-colored shirt, blue and white earrings and a blue band around your pony tail."

"Oh god, you did notice me. What did you think?"

"Nice tits and a warm smile."

"Tully!"

"Well don't ask if you can't accept the answer. We had not been introduced and you were across the room."

"Oh, of course. Pam reached behind under her top and undid her bra. "Get your camera ready."

"May I watch you undress?"

"If that gives you a thrill. God, you are so forward."

A lovely body came into view as Pam undressed. "Is this giving you an erection?"

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Be glad you can get one."

Tully asked Pam to pinch her nipples to get them up.

"They are firming because I'm thinking sex. What are you thinking?"

"You have a great body and such a lovely, calm manner. I'm finding I have great admiration for you."

"Oh god."

"What?"

"You are speaking to me like a lover."

"Would you like me to be your lover?"

"Yes."

"Let's get the posed nude photograph first."

After the photography finished Tully looked a trite bashful. "Er, I'll undress now and er you might be disappointed I'm not built like er a bull."

He exposed himself and Pam, tits flopping in leaping to her feet when she glimpsed his erection cried, "Tully, oh I'm so pleased. I was scared you'd be so big you'd rip me apart."

Looking a little dazed Tully said, rather apprehensively, "Really?"

"Oh Tully, you can't imagine how relieved I am." That was true because Tully had grown up thinking after listening to the guys that all women wanted to be rammed by the biggest dripping big fat cock imaginable.

That day as he slipped his length into Pam and watched her pretty face curdle with joy, he thought he'd gone to another planet as a hero reincarnated.

Later, as Tully lay beside Pam on the moss, unable to see the fluids dripping from her, he heard Pam say, "Tully, I've never said this to a guy before: "I love you, at least I think it is love. I admire you with mounting passion. Are you ready to go again?"

* * *

Jeff Marks, IT manager for an education provider institute, was greatly disappointed. He was teamed with an 18-year-old still at high school with a pimply face and thick thighs whose knowledge of photography was limited to knowing which way to point the lens and what was the button to press to take the digital image. Their joint assignment was to present a joint photo essay of food preparation.

"Kitty, I must apologize for being teamed with you. I am ten years your senior."

"It's okay," she smiled. "This is about photography, not sex."

"I understand but surely you would with to be teamed with someone of similar age?"

"Relax Jeff, you are so uptight. Look, rather than go to a restaurant and haggle with them for permission to photograph their food preparation with them paranoid about the chance of cockroaches appearing unexpectedly, let's go to my home. My mother and sister are superb cooks."

"Okay but only if you call your mother and explain the situation and tell her I'm old enough to be your father."

"I'll call her Jeff but won't over-dramatize age otherwise she'll be wanting a piece of you."

Jeff gulped and said okay. He appreciated honesty.

To Jeff's delight the mother was an aged honey, full of personality and said she was so embarrassed he'd been teamed with a youngster like her younger daughter. My older daughter Kelly is ripe and ready for someone like you."

Jeff studied his shoes and the mother who insisted he call her Clara laughed and hauled him into the kitchen. "You are such a nice young man. Let's do spaghetti because it's easy, is colorful with good contrasts. Come on Kitty, set your camera up. Jeff you are in charge of lighting and ensuring Kitty has everything right with the camera. We don't want to go through all this and fuck up, do we?

Clara gave Jeff a can of beer and as the pasta was put in to boil he excused himself to go to the bathroom. He strode into the bathroom, failing to realize the significance of the lights being on, and stopped abruptly, looking at a redhead, sitting on a stool, her legs on the bath, dressed in a bra that looked two sizes too small and panties that were very brief. She was shaving her legs.

"Oh hello. You must be the guy who's teamed up with Kitty. I'm older sister Kelly."

"Oh shit, sorry barging in like this. I'm such a moron. Please accept..."

"Do you have something to write on and a pen?"

"Y-e-s."

"Good. Right down my mobile number and give me a call very soon. I'd like to date you."

"Jeff wrote down the number and almost wheezed, "You have a great body."

"Why thank you. In that case call me tomorrow. The toilet is actually is in that room next to this one."

"Please excuse my intrusion," Jeff said, beginning his retreat.

"Yes I will. Hopefully in the not too distant future there will be an insertion without an apology."

In his confusion Jeff walked into the door jam, escaping with only bruising to the forehead that did look rather fearsome next day.

Three nights later he and Clara came out of a movie theater and in the car she unzipped him and went to work. They didn't look back after that and fucked almost every night.

* * *

Moose Monroe was in the mixed gym wondering why he'd left the all-male gym, losing money because there was no refund, and joining this outfit where the females looked the other way as soon as he attempted to make eye contract. Even worse, there were a couple a heavier built babes who lifted impressive weight loads seemingly so contemptuously that it made his eyes water in envy.

He scowled, unable to enjoy being in virtual pussy heaven. Never in his life had he seen so many fat pussy lips straining against tightly drawn spandex, crotches so classically smooth with no sign of a slit and only the sweat patch indicated what lay beneath. Lost in such dreamtime voyeurism Moose gradually introduced himself to a mild from of masochism in suffering what he perceived as being humiliated and isolated by the sparsely dressed females around him who ignored his existence, quite forgetting the real purpose of gym membership was to find love.

One morning when a woman he was not even interested in glared at him for presumably glaring in her direction, Moose saw red and attempted to lift beyond his limit on the bench press. He may had gotten away with it had he warmed up adequately but less than three minutes on a cycle and no stretching, added up to a total inadequacy to push to new a new personal mark.

"Aaaaarrrgh," he gurgled as his arms passed the halfway mark and he knew he was in trouble. He was on his own, vulnerable and about to pay for gross stupidity. He was a shade too far down on the bench so there was a risk in attempting to drop an aborted lift on to the rests; he didn't fancy the barbell grooving a furrow across his head or for that matter of caving in his chest. No it had to be across the belly.

Christ, what a mess.

"I'm here for you big boy," called the angel. She was strong enough to apply sufficient upward force to provide the teamwork to land the barbell with a clunk on the rests.

"Silly boy, you almost fucked up, didn't you?" she scolded, wiping his sweating face with her towel. As the blood rush cleared Moose focused and saw a pair of cute lumps shaped by spandex and above that great teeth, a face devoid of make up and straggly hair.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you."

"It's miss. Here let me help you sit up."

"I'm sweaty."

"Aren't we all if we've been working out properly?"

Moose couldn't help himself. "You are refreshingly different."

She shocked him, when replying, "Take it easy buddy, you are talking to one of the women you despise."

"I what?"

"You look at us all with contempt. Some of the girls say you are one of those bastards taking the objectification of women to a new level."

"I have no idea of what your are talking about."

"Oh god, you are thick as well."

"Miss, let's grab a coffee...please."

Moose's savior looked at him quizzically. "Do you have a desire to flick pain on me?"

"Oh crap! Is that what some of the babes around here think?"

"Yes, but that doesn't answer the question."

"No, never."

"Very well, let's cool off over coffee if that's possible. I'm Ruby."

"Moose."

"No, I never use it. Perhaps I should but a good comb up usually has me looking tidy."

"No Ruby. I was giving you my nickname -- Moose. My name is Maurice and at high school my shoulders sprouted and for a while looked disproportionate to the rest of my body so some clown began calling me Moose and the name stuck partly because I prefer it to Maurice."

"Moose and not mousse. I like it. I thought you were being rude about my hair."

"What rude about you when you saved me when I came perilously close from seriously injuring myself?"

"Perilously is a big word Moose. Perhaps you are educated?"

Over coffee Ruby disclosed she taught music at high school and mostly played the violin and she learned Moose worked as an external auditor of company accounts.

"Like all of the ladies around here I have totally under-estimated you Moose."

"Not to worry. Do you date?" Moose asked, noting the absence of a wedding ring.

"Rarely -- I was left at the altar two years ago."

"Christ, I'm sorry."

"Yes, well some men are pigs. What are you Moose?"

"Well I guess if you date you get the opportunity to find out."

Moose went on the first date with Ruby with a plan. He'd gone to the bar and discussed the situation with Kathy. He agreed with her that Ruby had been left in crisis by a man and was now defensive to the extreme. Ruby said all he required was patience because eventually Ruby would come across for him because nature had given all women, or rather most of them, the desire to be fucked.

"Are you certain about that?" Moose asked. "Never in my life have I heard a woman admit that. With most of them, we guys find the going is quite tough."

"The desire to be fucked doesn't mean women can't be choosy Moose."

"Ah, I see. Thanks for your friendly ear Kathy."

"Um, could you take some time off this afternoon Moose? I'm beginning to feel rather lonely again. You know what it takes to restores my drive and confidence."

"Sure Kathy," Moose said, looking at the while flesh spilling from the top of the black lace bra.

They agreed Moose would call on her mid-afternoon.

A beautiful friendship developed between Moose and Ruby and knocking off Kathy at least one a fortnight kept him calm and not pressuring Ruby. They extended from becoming gym buddies to going to the movies and eating out occasionally. Moose knew he'd answer the call when it came.

It happened quite predictably. He called at Ruby's one Sunday morning to take her running and she answered the knock at her apartment door wrapped in a robe, yawning.

"Come in and come to bed with me. It's cold and I think it's going to rain."

Lies of course. It was already warming up and the sun was breaking up the thin mist rising off the river.

Moose initially thought she'd said come in and then he shook his head as his mind scolded him and said, 'You big jerk go to her. She said come in and come to bed'.

Moose stood dumbly, knowing his memory recall was not always infallible. Then came the call: "Moose, where are you darling? Do I have to use my almost worn out vibrator or may I have a real length of throbbing cock?"

Needless to say Moose charged through the doorway.

* * *

Sandy (Andrew) Macdonald bided his time at the gym, waiting until the pretty 6ft personal trainer posted a note soliciting a new client to fill a vacancy. Sandy saw her post the notice and as she returned to her office he ripped the notice off the door and was inside the office before she'd had time to sit down.

"Oh Mr Macdonald."

"Oh Miss Adams."

"It's Mrs Adams actually Sandy but you may call me Mae."

"May I?"

"Happily married Sandy. Still interested?"

"Sandy eyed the two-pack under the spandex and thought why not.

Although knowing he was behind the Eight Ball Sandy tried. Oh how he tried. Mae got used to him resting a hand on her thigh when using leg muscle toning machines and slyly cupping a breast when she leant over him to adjust a strap.

Twice when her husband was out of town Mae went to the movies with him but would not allow him to escort her home and in the theatre he was only allow to cup her left breast but any attempt to digging for it was thwarted. Finally she recklessly invited him to her house for lunch one Sunday when her husband was overseas. Her tits were practically jumping out of her shirt and her skirt was up more around her hips than almost to her knees. Eventually the lonely woman kissed Sandy and asked him to leave, saying she was unable to commit beyond mild flirting and he should switch to another trainer.

Nursing a pain Sandy thought was more likely to be wind rather than a broken heart he moped at the bar until Kathy finished at 4:00 pm and then walked her home. Kathy almost complained it wasn't necessary because she wasn't feeling lonely. Sandy said he was lonely and at that Kathy turned motherly and she and her sorry man banged away till after midnight.