Four Hour Wait Ch. 02

Story Info
Time for Amy and Mike to go shopping.
2.8k words
3.11
20.7k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers

"Rise and shine sleepyhead," Amy watched as her husband slowly broke from his slumber. "It's already eight and the mall is open in an hour."

"What do you mean the mall," Mike mumbled. "I don't go to the mall and I have a softball game at one."

Amy smiled and walked around the bed, gently rubbing his bottom through the pair of white lace panties she made him wear the previous night.

"This morning you go to the mall," Amy rubbed each cheek gently, reaching her hands under he panties to feel his smooth bottom.

She wasn't going to stop. She had thought about it overnight. Had she done too much? Somehow it wasn't him that mattered anymore, it was only her. He had broken their vow, she didn't. She wasn't the one who was cheating on their anniversary, he was.

No, she wasn't going to let him off the hook.

"After last night," Amy moved up to running her fingers through his hair, "you're going to need a really good shower before we shop. I'll let you get dolled up."

Amy wandered away with her coffee and waited.

What was she doing? She had no plan. This wasn't at all what she intended but something inside of her kept it moving forward, but what?

"Honey," Mike suddenly appeared before her, his brown hair still dripping slightly, "I guess I'm ready."

Amy looked at him. Somehow the way he looked had changed to her. Once a strong, powerful, physical force in her life, when she looked at him now he had become something different.

"Did you put on some clean panties," Amy grinned.

"I thought that was," Mike let his words trail off.

Amy felt torn. Was it just last night or was it a paradigm shift in their relationship?

"No honey," Amy shook her head forcefully, "go change, I'll help you find something."

Amy basked in the look on his face, the humiliation pouring from his pretty blue eyes. Something had changed in her too. She felt stronger. Where he was losing his ability to say no, she was learning hers. She was growing out of her meek self and it was making her drunk with power and lust.

"Here, I have a pretty pink pair that will work," Amy tossed a pair of bikini underwear across the room and watched as he began taking off his pants and boxer briefs.

"Do I have," Mike looked at her but she shook her head yes before he could finish.

She could see the torture on his face and somehow she knew this was only the beginning. Something inside of her was telling her that she needed this all along. This was about more than infidelity, it was about her needs and desires, but were they his desires too? Why was he letting it happen?

"Just knowing you're wearing those panties," Amy moved in and hugged him, "gets me so excited."

She pressed her lips to his and immediately felt a jolt against her belly, it was exciting him too. She pressed a hand against his back, another against his bottom and pulled him close to her, pressing her tongue deep into his accepting mouth.

His body felt wonderful against her, the strength of her grasps surprised her. She let her tongue burrow deeper and deeper into his mouth, exploring it as his body submitted to her advance. She knew he was hers. How far would he go?

"I'll drive," Amy wiped her lips off and slowly released her arms.

Mike didn't like it when she drove, and she knew it. He'd sit there and tell her about every car in the vicinity all the while grasping at the dashboard or the handle of the door, but this trip he was uncommonly subdued.

"It's over here," Amy held his hand and guided him through hundreds of cars to a small mall entrance.

Amy felt her stomach quiver.

She wondered how she could be doing this on one hand and felt the churn of her lust on the other.

"Nice to see you again Amy," a petite, very young brunette smiled from behind a large pile of underwear. "Can I get you a room?"

Amy barely made eye contact with clerk, her eyes were to intent on watching her husbands humiliation. She could see it, the slouched shoulders, the fear in his voice, his ashen face when she said yes.

The clerk led them down a long dimly lit corridor to a row of dressing rooms and stopped at the first one.

"Here you go," she opened the door revealing a walls full of mirrors. "Did you want to pick something things you'll like?"

"A size larger," Amy clutched Mike's hand, "I'm feeling a little, heavy."

"By the way, I'm Tina," the clerk smiled and held her hand out to Mike.

"Mike," he mumbled, "Nice to meet you."

Amy watched him as she walked away and closed the door. Was he as scared as she was, or more? The thought of watching him try on different panties in this room full of mirrors was sending electricity through her whole body.

"Honey," Mike whispered as if he was being overheard, "about last night, I'm sorry I was late but it isn't what you think."

It wasn't about last night for her anymore. It was about something else. His cheating had uncovered a part of her she didn't know she had. A powerful, independent part, it was about that now.

"It's okay," Amy rubbed his shoulder reassuringly, "today is a new day."

Just then the door opened up and Tina came in with a big handful of panties.

"I brought your regular size too," Tina smiled and closed the door, "just in case you're being paranoid about your weight. I think it's so sexy buying underwear with your husband."

Amy watched Mike's expression turn from dismayed to frightened and let out a little chuckle.

"I'm sorry," Amy whispered, "they're actually for him."

Tina let out a uncomfortable laugh.

"He cheated on me on our anniversary," Amy continued, "so I'm making him wear panties so he doesn't do it again."

"Oh my god," Tina shot a glare at him. "He cheated on your anniversary!"

"Yes," Amy handed a pair of especially silky underwear to Mike, "and because of that he's going to give us girls a little pantie fashion show."

Mike slowly reached his hand out to get the panties.

"Amy," Mike looked into her eyes, the fear obvious, "just you right?"

Tina laughed.

"Honey," Amy moved closer and reassured him, "Tina or her sister, has seen me try on every pair of underwear I have bought in the last six years."

"That's right," Tina smiled and said rather professionally, "it helps get the right fit. I bet you'll be hard to fit."

Mike continued shaking his head no, but removed his sock and shoes and slowly pulled down his pants.

"These won't do," Tina shook her head as Mike revealed the pink panties his wife had given him earlier, "yours are far too small Amy. I'll be right back."

Tina gathered up all the panties and rushed out of the room.

"Why don't you go ahead and take the rest of your clothes off honey," Amy picked up Mike's pants and put them on a chair. "It'll make this all the quicker."

He didn't say a word but slowly took off his shirt and t-shirt. Amy wondered what he was thinking? How was this affecting him. Did he feel this was just punishment for cheating? Why wasn't he protesting more?

"I'm back," Tina came in the door with a pile of panties and bras, a tape measure clamped between her teeth. "I estimated your size, but I wanted to make sure."

Tina dropped the underwear on the chair and started unwinding the tape.

"Okay, hold your arms up in the air so I can measure around your chest," Tina pushed Mike's arms into the air.

"Forty," Tina looked back at Amy and smiled, "now a little higher."

Tina wrapped the tape around his chest, right over his nipples. Amy could see the bulge in her husband's panties shifting uncomfortably.

"Forty-two," Tina lowered the tape to his waist. "That makes you a 40B, but we'll help with that."

Mike's face dropped in fear.

Amy chortled. She wasn't looking to turn her husband into a cross dresser but seeing him fitted for a bra was both amusing and exciting. She could just imagine him wearing a perfect matching set; the scent of candles in the room; him accepting his new role.

"Thirty-eight," Tina pulled the tape measure from his hips and slid it down to his waist.

Amy felt her legs moisten. Watching Tina kneeling in front of her husband, his cock pressed hard against a pair of her panties, getting measured for underwear was sending her over the edge. Her body felt like jumping through her clothes in excitement.

"I don't think I can measure this," Tina looked back Amy, "with this thing here, it won't be accurate."

"Why not measure around it," Amy smiled and looked at Mike. "Mike, honey, could you take them off for Tina?"

Mike looked aghast.

"Honey," Amy shot him a disapproving look, "it's the only way."

She watched Mike take a big gulp and slowly slide the panties down to his thighs.

"All the way," Amy nodded and looked in the mirrors as her husband removed his last bit of clothing.

Watching him stand there naked, his body completely shaved, started sending love to Amy's thighs. It was all she could do to hold her hands away. The feelings of power only enhancing her lust.

She could see Tina's face in the mirror. The poor little girl was going along with the whole thing so well. Had this happened before or was he the first man she had to measure? Was it the first husband? The questions made her squirm more.

"Oh my," Tina reached around Mike's waist, "you're so smooth. I thought that was only a thing the girls did."

Tina pulled her head back as Mike's cock shot perilously close to her mouth.

"It's okay," Tina looked up at him, "I'm almost done big boy. Thirty-eight."

Amy looked again at his cock. How different it looked now that the big brush of hair was gone. It was almost as if it was bigger but less imposing.

"These aren't going to fit unless you can control yourself a little," Tina handed him a pair of satin pink panties, "but we'll at least get an idea if you can't."

Amy watched the interaction intently. Mike was obviously turned on by Tina and who wouldn't be? She had even felt a stir or two as Tina helped her try on lingerie, only he wore his excitement on the outside so she could see it.

"See those fit nice," Tina got closer and pulled on the elastic band, "can I help you position yourself a little better?"

With that Mike's cock shot through the elastic and right into Tina's hand.

"I'm so sorry," Tina snapped a step back, "maybe you should do it."

Amy watch as Mike fumbled with his rock hard shaft, trying to adjust it back into the panties her body shuddering every so gently, unable to control its lust and excitement.

"I wish I would have done this when I caught my last boyfriend with my little sister," Tina smiled, "It would have been worth staying with him for a little longer."

"Try this on," Tina walked up behind Mike's back, grinned sheepishly, and held out a lacy pink bra. "It has silicone enhancers and I think it looks good with the panties."

Amy felt her body start to sway, unable to contain her excitement, as she watched Tina snap the last snap of the bra shut and adjust the cups into position.

"There, from a boy scout to a perfect 40D to go with that sexy pair of panties and your cute little bottom," Tina smiled and gave Mike's butt a gentle tap before standing back and admiring her creation.

Mike kept his back turned to them and his head down.

Amy stared at his body. His tight butt, the curves pressed against the panties, the graceful dip of the stuffed bra. He looked so ashamed standing there, his head sunk, but his cock never softened. He was excited too.

"Tina," Amy held out her arms for a hug, "he looks so pretty. You did a great job."

Amy could fell Tina's excitement against her as they hugged. The hard nipples pressing into her breasts, the subtle smell of her lust drifting up between them.

"It was my pleasure," Tina held Amy close and whispered in her ear, "I mean, really my pleasure."

With that Amy felt her legs start to buckle beneath her. The combination of the warm breath in her ear and Tina's lust made her lose her balance and grasp Tina even tighter.

"I'm so sorry," Amy tried to gather herself, "I lost my balance."

She looked at Mike, his head still sunken and looking away. Did he know how excited she was or was he too lost in his own world right now? He didn't care about her when it was their anniversary and he was out with someone else, why would he care now?

"I better get out and see if I have any more customers," Tina smiled and let the hug slowly subside, "I'll make your husband a size card for up front."

Amy looked at Mike.

The sight of him quickly snapped her out of her daze. The sullen look as he donned his lingerie. The sexy panties unable to contain his humiliated excitement, the tip of his shaft popping through wherever it finds room. Her blood surged with control and power again.

Amy wondered what to see him, no to force him, to please Tina, would feel like. To see him on his hands and knees, his body so transformed from merely the day before, between Tina's legs. Doing the very thing that he hated so much.

Could she do it? Would Tina let him? Would he?

Amy gathered herself.

"Tina," Amy pulled Tina back in to her hug and gently whispered into her ear. "Would you like him to, you know."

Amy nodded down to Tina's hips and let her head drift back slowly. Tina was so beautiful, her long billowing brown hair and big brown eyes only the start.

Amy let her hands drift to Tina's hips, and slowly under her skirt.

"You work in a lingerie store and you're not wearing panties," Amy bit her lip flirtatiously.

"I took them off when I left earlier," Tina giggled, "I already messed them and didn't know I was going to need them this bad."

Amy looked into her eyes and smiled and for a brief moment she felt attracted, almost compelled, to kiss Tina.

"Mike," Amy shook her head out of it, "I think Tina deserves a nice tip for her hard work."

Amy looked at all the mirrors as Mike very slowly knelt down towards Tina's hips.

"You want me to," Mike looked to Amy and then to Tina, "please her?"

"Yes honey," Amy smiled and pushed his head to Tina's spreading legs, "for me."

With that she pushed him gently into Tina's waiting lips and watched.

The sight of Tina, her glistening wet lips, being gently enveloped by her husbands mouth sent a sexual tension through her that she had never felt before. Tina's pants of lust rung through her ears only adding to the energy.

Amy watched and panted, her husband burrowing deeper and deeper, his head pressed in by Tina's firm grasp. Tina's body lurching and shaking, a small line of drool dripping from her cheeks.

Whatever they felt, Amy felt it as much or more. It was as if she as both people. Her body shook despite her best efforts to contain it, her lust exploding in a series of loud moans, sending her lunging backwards into a waiting pile of panties.

She couldn't resist sliding her hand between her legs and finding any sweet spot she could.Tina's convulsions whithered as hers only grew stronger. Over and over again she shook, the walls of the dressing room creaking with each lurch ecstasy, until there was no energy left to give. She fell back further, unable to move.

They stayed there, Tina and Amy leaning back, Mike curled in a ball in the corner, his panties obviously soaked with his seed, for what felt like an hour. Finally their bodies recovered and Tina began to stir.

"Here," Tina panted through her smile while helping Amy get up, "let me ring these panties up for you."

Amy smiled and looked down at Mike.

"Time to get to softball," she giggled, "you don't want to be late."

amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers