Four Hundred Miles

Story Info
Home is where the heart is.
3.4k words
3.92
57.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
620 Followers

"Wake up sleepy head," yelled Anna to her daughter upstairs.

"I'm up!!"

***********

My name's Heather Wells, I'm 18 years old. Every day for the past four years my mother has awakened me in this same manner. Well today's my last day of high school, then I'm off to college. At least there I might have the luxury of being awakened by a very cute, very built college man. Instead of by the shrill of my mother at 6 a.m.

As I look at myself in the mirror, I cannot believe how much I've changed just since I began high school. I suddenly have tits, and an ass and I'm very tall for my age. I never have trouble getting attention from the boys, especially from Jake Steely, my date at last week's prom. He suddenly turned into an octopus, roaming hands and all. I guess that's to be expected from a horny high school boy.

My thoughts have been drifting off to the trip that my best friend, Jen, and I are taking this weekend. We're going to take a road trip to Shipley College. We told our parents it was to check out the classes, but it's actually to check out the men. It's 400 miles away from everything ..... my mother, my father and his brain dead new girlfriend, all the boys I've ever dated, and most of all it's far away from this dead end town.

A new start with new people. Well Jen will be with me, but she's like a sister to me. I could never go 400 miles from home without her. I didn't realize just how much my life would be changing after I make that 400 mile trip.

So let's fast forward things a bit. Yes, I finished high school with flying colors. Yes, I got the all important diploma, and yes, Jen and I finally made that 400 mile trip to Shipley College. It's alot bigger then I had imagined. But the guys were everything I had imagined and more. They were all so tall and so built and tan. Nothing like the boys back home who seemed to be children compared to college men.

After Jen and I pre-registered for our classes and bought all our books we decided to have lunch before heading to our hotel room before leaving the next day. One guy caught my eye immediately. He was tall, blue eyed, blonde hair and muscles that looked like they could choke a grizzly bear. I overheard him talking to his friends so I was able to learn that his name was Ben.

As we ate our lunch, Ben and I made eye contact several times. I could feel my face begin to burn with blush each time. His eyes seem to sparkle like wet diamonds, even more so when he smiled.

"Damn Heather, you two are looking right at each other," commented Jen.

"Shut up Jen, he'll hear you," I said embarrassed.

And of course, he did hear her. Thank you Jen. Just as we finished up and began to gather our belongings, Ben walked over to us and introduced himself.

"Hello, my name's Ben, and you are?" he asked.

"Heather, Heather Wells and this is my best friend Jennifer," I answered.

"Just Jen," she said, interrupting into our conversation.

Ben smiled at both of us, "Well hello there Heather Wells and Just Jen, It's nice to meet you both," he said.

We both giggled like little girls. Jeez, how pathetic. Anyway, the 3 of us sat back down and continued talking. Ben told us about the small Iowa town he lived in before coming to college. He told us about his job and the pressures of working and still maintaining a decent grade point average. We told him about the small town we were from and that we were attending Shipley in 3 months, after summer. Talking with him was so easy, he was a very good listener as well as a intelligent conversationalist.

After a few hours, Jen remarked that it was getting late and we should be going to our hotel room to get some sleep before the long trip home tomorrow. I wasn't sleepy yet, so I gave her the room key and she went on to the hotel. Ben ordered us some coffee and we continued talking. I had never clicked with someone so quickly as I did with Ben. Every word just seemed to come so effortlessly.

"Oh wow, it's like 2 in the morning Ben, I really do need to get some sleep," I said.

"Yeah, me too. I have to go to work at 7 in the morning," he answered.

"Oh shit, Jen's got my car."

"No problem, my truck's just outside, I'll drop you off," he offered.

Well I was not going to argue with him. The hotel was a good 20 miles down the road and there was no way in hell I was going to walk that distance at 2 in the morning.

We paid our check and made our way outside.

"That's me over there, the big black truck," he said, pointing to a huge, black extended cab Chevy truck. It looked like a skyscraper on tires.

As we got in, I noticed that Ben pushed the auto lock on the doors. I didn't pay much attention to it, I just assumed it was something he just did naturally.

"Ok Ben, you need to take a right at the light, then a left, then just keep driving," I instructed.

He laughed at me, "It's ok Heather, I know where the hotel is."

"Oh right, dumb ass me, I'm sorry, you DO live here," I answered, so embarrassed now.

We drove pretty much in silence, just listening to the radio playing softly in the background. But after the right, then the left, Ben made another right. I didn't recognize the area now.

"Ben, where are we going?" I asked nervously.

"Just relax, this is a short cut, I figured with the late hour that you would want to get to the hotel as soon as possible," he answered.

I suddenly relaxed and slid down in the seat a little bit, laying my head back on the thick black upholstered head rest.

"Ok Ben, you're right, I am tired," I said, smiling at him and closing my eyes.

I guess I must have drifted off because when I opened my eyes we were no longer even in the truck! I was in someone's house. No lights were on, just a few candles lit on a nearby mantle, and a small radio that set on an end table was tuned to some music. And I was naked!

"Ben?!?!?! Ben?!?!?!? Where are you????"

Ben emerged from a dark hallway wearing only a towel and a smile.

"Relax baby, this is my house, I brought you here instead of making that long trip to the hotel," he answered, lighting a cigarette, "I'll take you back in the morning in plenty of time, Jen will never know you didn't sleep there."

"No Ben, this isn't right, we barely know each other, and where are my clothes?" I asked.

Ben just stood there, staring at me and blowing smoke rings into the air.

"I think you should stop worrying Heather and just try to get some sleep," he said.

"No, I want to go back to the hotel Ben, now," I demanded.

I stood up and began to walk toward the door, reaching down and grabbing my clothes that lay in a crumpled pile on the floor. Ben walked over to me, throwing me over his shoulder, causing me to drop my clothes as he carried me back to his bedroom. He tossed me onto the bed, laying on top of me, pinning me to the black comforter that covered his bed. As hard as I tried, there was no way of escaping his grip. He was very strong and well built.

He wasted no time reaching over to the nightstand beside his large bed. Within seconds he had slapped cuffs on my wrists. He did the same with my ankles, leaving me completely spread open to him and vulnerable.

"Ben!!!!!!!!!! You son of a bitch, let me go!!!!!!!!" I screamed into the air. "Ben, please please let me go."

He just laughed as he put his cigarette out in an ashtray on top of the nightstand, "Now why would I want to let you go, Heather?"

I became very nervous and was cursing myself on the inside for being so naive and accepting a ride from a guy I had just met hours before. But I was even madder at myself for falling asleep. If I hadn't, I may not be in this situation right now.

Ben crawled down to the foot of the bed and began rubbing my legs, first around my ankles then up to my calves, just kneading my flesh roughly as he stared into my eyes. His hands were rough, yet tender at the same time. His grip was strong and his eyes were no longer shining like wet diamonds. They seemed to be almost red, as if a fire burned inside his soul.

His hand slowly began working up further. My body quivered as I felt the warmth of his palms cupping my thighs. He was sitting on his knees, making the towel slide up his well toned legs. His chest was tan and muscular, I could see his muscles moving each time he moved his arms.

"You are a very sexy girl, Heather, " he whispered.

"Please Ben, please let me go," I whimpered.

"Not yet baby, the fun hasn't started yet," he said, removing his towel and throwing it across the room.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked, "Have you ever had a cock inside you Heather?"

I closed my eyes and felt the tears swelling up as I whispered "Yes I'm a virgin."

I could hear him laugh just a bit as he slid up between my spread legs. I couldn't open my eyes. My fear and shame would not let me. I still continued to plead with him, hoping against hope that one of my pleas would be answered.

"Now just shut up Heather," he whispered.

Suddenly I felt a huge wave of warmth engulfing my pussy. Still I could not open my eyes, too afraid of what I might see. It was Ben's mouth, his tongue, his lips, even his teeth getting acquainted with my virgin clit and pussy. It was useless for me to struggle. I was spread out on that bed like a slutty hammock. I felt his teeth sink into my clit and his hot breath went sliding down my pussy.

"Oh god Ben, stop, please stop!!!" I pleaded.

It was as if he was deaf, not only did he not stop, but he sunk his teeth in harder and sucked my pussy lips harder, smearing my virgin cunt all over his face.

Hard as I tried not to give in, I couldn't help it. I was feeling things I had never felt before, sensations and tinglings. My nipples were rock hard, almost aching. I tried so hard to tell him to stop, but my body was screaming don't stop. I began bucking my hips, riding his face. My young heavy tits bounced as I rode him like a stallion. Within seconds I was riding out my orgasm. Wave after wave hit me. I was breathless and quivering, still my eyes remained closed.

"That's a very good girl, Heather," he whispered, "Now it's my turn to feel good."

"Ben, oh god no, please don't," I begged, knowing what he wanted.

"Shut up Heather," he ordered again.

I felt him moving around on the bed. Then, just like that, he uncuffed my ankles. My legs fell to the bed like a pound of concrete. My feet tingled from the sudden rush of blood and became very cold. I opened my eyes, foolishly thinking that my wrists would be next to be freed.

I saw Ben toss the cuffs across the room next to his towel, then turn back to me. I caught a quick glimpse of his cock before he resumed his position between my legs. He was huge, so thick and so long. How would I ever be able to take that inside me?

"Ben, please I'm begging you, don't do this," I pleaded again.

"Last time Heather, shut up," he growled, taking my legs and putting them over his shoulder.

Within seconds he was inside me. One savage thrust was all it took. I could feel him stretching me, pushing my insides up so far they felt as though they would come out of my throat at any second.

"Oh fuck Heather, you ARE a virgin, mmmmmm god so tight baby," he moaned as he slowly began thrusting in and out of me.

He grabbed me by the ankles and spread me open to a perfect V, revealing my virgin pussy to him. He said he wanted to watch his cock fucking me.

I could say nothing, not even a moan. I don't know if I was in shock or if it was just the fact that he was so stern in telling me to shut up.

His thrusts became quicker and moans became louder. "Mmmmmm, I've never had a virgin before, you are one tight little slut," he said.

"I'm not a slut!!!," I cried out.

"Yes you ARE a slut Heather, taking rides from strange men in the middle of the night, you wanted this, didn't you, you little whore? DIDN'T YOU????" he screamed, picking up his pace, now pounding the living hell out of my pussy.

"Oh god Ben, please stop," I screamed.

He just grinned and kept on fucking me. His grip on my ankles was tight, unmerciful. My pussy began to sting from being ripped open from this savage fucking. I could feel his warm balls slap me with each thrust. His pubic hair almost tickling me each time he slid back inside me. Every few minutes a cold drop of his sweat would fall down and dance on my bare flat stomach before sliding down my side onto the sheet.

"I'm gonna cum inside you Heather, I'm gonna fill your slutty fuckhole up with my seed, you'll remember tonight," he hissed, pumping me now with brute force.

One last thrust and he stopped, holding his dick inside me as he unloaded rope after rope of thick hot cum deep within my pussy.

"Oh fuck yesssssss, oh god yes Heather, mmmmmmmm I'm filling you up bitch!!!!!!"

Afterwards, he just held himself inside me with his eyes closed. He dropped my ankles and ordered me to roll over onto my stomach. I didn't know what he wanted but considering he hadn't bothered to uncuff my wrists, I knew this was not over.

It was hard to roll over seeing as how I was bound like I was. I guess he became upset and impatient with my efforts because he grabbed my right leg and pushed me over onto my belly. I let out a loud scream when I felt the hard cold metal of the cuffs dig into my wrists.

"Get up on your knees bitch," he growled.

I quickly obeyed after hearing the tone in his voice.

"I'm gonna fuck this sweet virgin ass Heather," he whispered, giving me a swift slap on my left ass cheek.

I put my mouth into the pillow, biting it. I refused to let him know that I was still scared.

"You like that bitch?" he asked, "You want another one?"

I shook my head no, still biting the pillow.

"Tough!!," he yelled, delivering another blow to my ass, this time on my right ass cheek.

Then there was silence. For a moment I thought I had passed out again, till I felt the bed moving. He was positioning himself behind me. At that moment, I knew he was serious about fucking me up the ass. I lifted my head and began to plead with him, promising him anything if he just uncuffed me and left my ass alone. Again, it was to no avail.

I felt him place his hands on my hips, then the heat from his body.

"This might hurt a bit, Heather," he said, slowly sliding his cock tip into my rim.

"Oh god!!!!!!!, oh god Ben, please I'm begging you, I swear I will do anything you want, anything!!! Just don't do this, please," I cried.

"How many times do I have to tell you to shut up, Heather?" he asked, then with one thrust, he was inside my ass.

The pain was unbelievable. He was so thick and so long. My ass began to throb and burn. I tried to scream but only air came out. He wasted no time, within seconds he was driving his dick up my ass, in and out so savagely. Every two or three thrusts he would slap my ass, only adding to my pain.

"Oh fuck, your ass is even better then your pussy Heather," he moaned, "You're gonna be my regular piece of ass when school starts baby."

I had finally given up on trying to scream or plead with him. He was much bigger then me and certainly alot stronger. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine a happier time. Thoughts of our earlier meeting in the small diner came to my mind. What had happened to that nice guy? Where did he go? Or was I just seeing him the way I wanted to see him?

I was jerked back to reality when he slapped my ass one last time and screamed out "I'm cumming, ohhhhhhhh fuck, oh god, it's coming bitch, take it, take it all!!!!!"

Suddenly I felt the same warm thick rush in my ass as I had felt in my pussy just minutes before. I felt sick to my stomach knowing I had just lost my virginity to a man I had met in a diner just hours before. I felt so dirty and wished now that I was home, in my own bed.

He quickly withdrew from my ass and hopped off the bed. He put the towel back on and lit up another cigarette.

"Please Ben, let me go now, my wrists are aching really bad," I whimpered.

He said nothing as he walked over and unlocked the cuffs. My hands fell down to the wrinkled messed up black comforter beneath me. My wrists were cut and my fingers were blue. I felt like shit. I tried to sit up but could not.

I rolled off the bed onto the floor on my hands and knees. Realizing this was not the smartest of positions I forced myself to get up quickly. Every inch of my body ached as I stood there, trying to regain my composure. I walked into the living room where Ben was standing. I reached down and picked up my clothes.

"Get dressed bitch, I'm finished with you," he said, walking towards the door.

I quickly got dressed and he opened the door.

"It was fun baby, I hope you enjoyed it too, but it's late and I need some sleep, so you have to go now," he said.

"Ben, you're not serious, it's like 10 degrees out there" I said in a panic.

"That's your problem," he said, pushing me out the door.

I turned around and he slammed the door in my face. I stood there ashamed and crying, shivering in the late night cold. It hurt to walk but I wasn't going to get anywhere by just standing there, so I began a long hike in the dark.

A few minutes later a lady stopped and offered me a ride. I gladly accepted and slowly climbed into the small car. I gave her directions to the hotel where she dropped me off. After thanking her, I went to the front desk for an extra key. All I wanted to do was take a shower and get Ben's smell off of me.

As the hot water ran over my body, over the cuts on my wrists, all I could do was cry. I could still feel him inside me. I could still hear his voice ringing in my ears. I knew at that moment that I never wanted to leave home again. It was not as bad as I had made it out to be. My piece of mind was only 400 miles away.

-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
620 Followers