Four in a Bed

Story Info
Virgin guy scores with friend's mom in law.
2k words
4.2
259k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sergio
Sergio
17 Followers

Jason and I were best pals since high school, and we did pretty much everything together: school, summer jobs, partying, sports, etc… But there was a big difference: Jason was a "ladies man". When we went to a party or a night club looking for girls he was always the "lucky" one. As soon as we got there, he was surrounded by all kind of girls wanting to talk to him, dance with him, etc… while nobody paid any attention to me. Don't take me wrong, I don't look so bad, I'm a nice guy, but apparently, I just don't have what it takes to pick-up girls.

By the time we left the party, in our way home, he was always eager to share with me tales about the girls he kissed during the party, blowjobs he received in the car's back seat, tits he touched and kissed, and the long list of phone numbers he collected. He said he will never be exclusive with any woman. I felt so jealous! Don't take me wrong, he wasn't a bad guy at all! He was always trying to help me, to set me up with some girl and asking them to go on double dates with us, just to be nice to me.

But that usually didn't work. Most girls were just interested in him, so by the time we started in college, I was still a 20 year old virgin.

Eventually, he started to get serious with Sally, a very pretty girl we met in college. She has a lovely face, long beautiful blonde hair and precious blue eyes. She doesn't have a great body though, if you ask me. Her tits are too small and she has almost no ass. But he stopped seeing other girls and they became very close. Jason was totally in love with her, and he kept telling me about everything going on between them: the great sex they had, their plans for the future, etc…They were engaged. She sure made him change!

Sally was very jealous with Jason, and wanted to monopolize his time. She was mad at any girl who tried to talk or get close to him. She was even mad at me for being so close to Jason. I think she hated me. The feeling was reciprocal, but Jason didn't care. He's a great guy and he just wanted to keep his girlfriend and his best pal at any cost.

In the mean time, the three of us still went out together, and Jason kept trying to set me up with girls, with no success, just as before.

One night Jason and Sally planned to go to a new night club they opened about 150 miles away from town. He called me and asked me to go with them. I hesitated. He told me he already set me up with one of Sally's girlfriends who was a knockout, and it was going to be fun! I had a bad feeling about it, so I didn't make any promises, but I ended up going.

We all met at Sally's house. When I arrived Jason was very happy to see me and Sally gave me the cold shoulder, as usual. On the other hand, Sally's mom, Magda, was very nice to me. She introduced herself and started to make conversation with me. She was a 42 year old divorcee, with the most beautiful body I've ever seen. Just like Sally, she has a very pretty face, beautiful long blonde hair and blue eyes. But we have to stop there. Her bodies are totally different. She was gifted with a beautiful pair of natural, big, pear shaped breasts, a very firm ass and long legs. I couldn't help staring at her bosom during our conversation. Jason noticed that and started joking with me.

While we waited, Jason and Sally were trying to contact Sally's girlfriend by phone, and Magda and I kept talking in the living room. She offered me a drink and in less than half an hour I learned about her job, her hobbies, her divorce (because her ex-husband didn't fuck her enough!), her current love life, etc…She was so outgoing! We just met and I was getting along so well with her!

The girl I was supposed to go with never showed up, so I told Jason he and Sally should go ahead. He refused and literally pulled my by the arm to join them. Even Magda decided to join us. Sally was so mad!

It was a long trip to the night club because it was raining pretty heavily. Jason was driving, Sally was next to him, and Magda and I were in the back sit. We kept talking all the time. Her perfume, the alcohol in my blood and her stunning body made me dizzy. I was falling for her. At that time I knew I wanted to lose my virginity to her.

We arrived at the night club at about 10 o'clock. The place was so full! Jason and Sally went dancing right away, I was trying to make conversation with some girls I met and Magda was immediately surrounded by a bunch of older men, who started hitting on her and asking her to dance. Do I have to say how jealous I felt? The rest of the night was pretty slow for me. I sat at the bar and ordered a drink. At about 1 am Magda joined me at the bar and we started talking again. She reminded me the place was full of girls my age. I told her I rather be there talking to her. She laughed.

By 3 am Sally and Jason showed up and we decided to call it a night. In our way back home the storm was getting really heavy, all of us have had a few drinks and the road condition was pretty unsafe. Common sense prevailed, so we decided to spend the night in the first motel we found. There was only one room available, so we took it. There was a king-size bed and a small couch. It was impossible to decide who was going to sleep with whom. The bed was huge and the couch was just big enough to barely fit one person, and we were two gals and to boys, so we decided to sleep all together in the bed. What a hell!

It's very difficult to explain what happened next, and the way the events happened. I'll just say that everything was pretty fast. Magda and sally went to the bathroom to get comfortable, and Jason and I undressed, keeping only our underwear. Sally came out of the bathroom wearing only her panties, bra and her blouse. Magda just her undies. Wow!

They came to bed and Jason and Sally started to make out. Magda noticed my erection, and without even saying a word, she kissed me. There we were, four in the same bed. Jason on the top of Sally, and Magda on the top of me. When Jason realized what was going on, he started encouraging me. His best pal was about to score for the first time!

Pretty soon Magda went down between my legs. She pulled down my shorts and started to engulf my 7" cock in her mouth. If it wasn't for the five tequila shots I drank at the bar, I would have shot my load in her mouth right away.

Jason grabbed Sally's head and pulled it down. I already knew she didn't like to suck his cock (remember, there's no secrets between Jason and I). But maybe because of the alcohol, maybe because she didn't want to be less than her mom, she started sucking. It may sound cumbersome, but her cock-sucking technique sucked!

I was having a hell of a time while Jason started to get bored. Magda noticed, and in an effort to help her daughter, she let my cock out of her mouth and went down on Jason. She asked sally to pay attention and started showing her how to give a blowjob on him. Man, I hated that! While Jason smiled and started moaning, Sally was very upset! Her mom was sucking her beloved fiancée's dick! What she did next is unexplainable. Maybe because she was mad at her mom and Jason, maybe because she wanted to punish him, she moved to my side of the bed and took my cock in her mouth. I was paralyzed by the surprise because she hardy ever talks to me. When I recovered from the surprise, I realized two things: First, Jason was having the time of his life. Second, Sally's mouth wasn't doing any good to my cock.

I wasn't going to let that situation go any longer. When Jason undid Magda's bra and started touching her big tits, I decided that was more than what I was willing to accept. I grabbed Magda's head from Jason, and pushed her back to my penis. Sally felt relieved and she even smiled at me for helping her to liberate Jason from her mom. She mumbled "thank you" with my cock still in her mouth. She pulled my cock out and Magda came back to blow me. Both Magda and Jason laughed about Sally and me being so jealous.

Well, back to the action. Magda decided to let my cock go all the way down her throat, and I started massaging her 42-D melons. It was a matter of seconds for me to come. I shot a large load of cum in her mouth. When she finished swallowing, she told me how delicious my sperm tasted, and how beautiful my cock was. That made me feel so good that I jumped at her and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

In the mean time, Sally was back to blowing Jason's 6" cock; but soon it was pretty obvious that he wasn't going to come that way. She simply wasn't a good cock sucker. Jason pulled her panties down, wore a condom, and started to fuck her doggy style. It was nice to peek at Sally's shaved pussy. I myself decided to give back the favor, and pulled down Magda's panties. Her pussy, on the other hand, was covered by a think mound of blonde pubic hair. I didn't mind at all and started to eat my first pussy. It was delicious! While I was eating, Magda provided some directions (Hey! I was new at this!) and she kept her hands in the back of my head. She came two times. Right after, Jason came.

When everything was over, we had all had a good laugh about what happened. Then we talked. Sally made very clear that she wasn't going to accept Jason fucking or touching her mom, or any other woman. He agreed. Magda and I started talking about what happened between us, and 5 minutes later she was down again between my legs. We moved to the couch for the blowjob, and when I was fully erect again, I went to Jason for a condom. She said that wasn't necessary. I started fucking her missionary style, and later she moved on the top of me so I was able to grab her tits. She pressed them against my face. She came twice again and I shot another big load, this time inside her pussy. So much for my virginity. For the first time in my life I felt I was the lucky guy compared to Jason.

When Magda, Jason and Sally had fallen sleep, I kept thinking about what just happened. I lost my virginity to an awesome woman. Apparently, Sally and I were ok. I even introduced my cock in her mouth for a while! That's what I call a good night.

A few months later Jason and Sally got married, and of course, I was the best man. They moved to an apartment. Magda and I are still a couple. I moved to her house where we live together. She sucks my cock and fucks me almost every night and she keeps teaching me everything she knows about sex. She encouraged me to go out with girls my age, but I declined. We know that our relationship can't last forever, but we are going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Sergio
Sergio
17 Followers