Four Nights of Freedom: Night 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The muscles inside of Cindy finally relaxed enough so that she was able to get most of my cock inside her. She rode me, and even though she clearly wasn't as experienced as Trish, she still made it feel great. Cindy was moving my cock in and out of her tight pussy with long strokes, pushing me deep inside her, pulling her hips forward to rub the head of my cock over the spot inside her, then lifting herself back up, pulling my cock from inside her until only the head was inside her. She would then repeat this process, clearly enjoying herself.

Trish and I kissed, a deep and sloppy kiss. I sucked her tongue into my mouth and held onto her by her piercing. Trish broke our kiss and whispered into my ear, "Do you want to fuck my ass tonight Mike?"

Damn right I did and I told her so. Trish moved back up to my face, this time facing the way Cindy had, spreading her round ass wide so that I could use my tongue to prepare her rear door for entry.

Cindy's motions were becoming deliberate, she was close to cuming She ran me deep inside her one last time then came with a burst of soft moans. She held me there, deep inside her as she let her orgasm come and carry her away. Cindy slid her tight pussy off of my cock just as I finished prepping Trish's ass to take my cock.

We changed positions so that Trish was on the deck chair, knees under her, ass high in the air waiting to be fucked, so, I fucked it. I put the head of my cock against her hole and pushed, feeling her ass stretch to take me inside, feeling my cock slide deep down her tight tunnel. I started slowly, working to get all of my cock inside her, making sure she wasn't in any discomfort. Once I had her stretched out and receptive, I started to fuck Trish's ass with a fury.

I grabbed her wide hips and propelled myself into the depths of her ass, slamming my balls against her pussy, opening her to new widths with each thrust. Trisha was loving it, encouraging me to continue, spreading her ass cheeks with her hands so that I could penetrate her even deeper.

Lost in our own union, Trish and I had momentarily forgotten that there was someone else there. We heard a soft moan and looked over to the seat next to us, there lay Cindy, hand between her legs, fingers inside her pussy, pleasuring herself while she intently watched me fucking Trisha's ass.

Trish turned her head and looked at her. "Ever had your pussy licked by another woman, Cindy?" Cindy said that she had not. "Then move that cute little ass onto this chair in front of me and I'll fix that."

Cindy stood up, moved like she was in a daze, and got into position in front of Trish. As I continued my assault on Trish's ass, she locked her mouth on Cindy's pussy and began eating her, licking her with quick flicks of her jeweled tongue. Cindy leaned against the back of the chair and threw her head back, enjoying Trish's attention.

I on the other hand was being driven nuts by the scene before me – here I was butt naked on the back porch of my house, my cock buried balls deep in the luscious ass of one girl while she ate the pretty young thing spread out before her. Even though I had cum already once tonight, I felt the familiar twinge and knew I was going to have to get a hold of myself if I didn't want to blow my load again.

I backed away from Trish, my cock sliding reluctantly from her ass, moved to watch as she continued to work her tongue on Cindy. It didn't take long for Trish to have Cindy cuming and this time when Cindy came she screamed, grabbed the back of Trish's head and held her in place as she bucked her hips against Trish's face.

"Oh my god, that was fucking intense," Cindy said when the feeling finally left her. "I need a cock."

Mr. Helpful, me, was right there with the solution to her problem. "Got a hard cock right here, just for you." Trish moved out of the way and I grabbed Cindy by the ankles, moved her down the chair a bit and slammed my entire cock into her snug little pussy in one violent stroke. This sent Cindy over the edge again and she lay there shivering as wave after wave of orgasm crashed against her, eventually leaving her washed up on the beach of pleasure.

I began to fuck her with long, hard strokes, leaned my head down and sucked on her tits roughly, making sure that in the morning she would have marks left from where I had sucked. I pounded her, slammed all nine inches of my rock hard cock into her again and again. Cindy tensed and came again, still I kept pounding. Then she came again, still I didn't stop my assault. Over and over she came, her whole being seeming to transform into one big orgasm.

"Holy fuck, stop. I can't take any more," Cindy finally said in a rare moment between orgasms. I stopped, not right away, I made her cum a few more times before I finally withdrew. Cindy just lay there, prone, looking absently at the sky.

"You fucked the girl into a coma," Trish said laughing. "Now I get you all to myself!"

We moved to the deck chair next to Cindy, giving her some space in which to recover. Trish laid me down on the chair, my cock pointing straight up in the air, turned her back to me and lowered herself onto me. I slid inside her ass easily and Trish leaned forward, placing her hands on her knees for balance. Slowly at first she began to ride my cock, pushing it to its deepest depth, holding it there, then withdrawing it just as slowly until the tip just about fell out before repeating the process.

Trish started picking up steam, started really getting into it. Her movements became more intense; she slammed her round ass down against my hips again and again producing a loud slapping sound. I just lay there watching as my cock continuously disappeared and then subsequently reappeared from inside her nice, tight ass hole. I knew from the few times that I had talked to her that Trish was a sexual freak, she just put off this vibe, but I couldn't have pictured this in even my best fantasies.

I wasn't going to be able to take this kind of pounding much longer before I came. When I informed Trish of my pending explosion she simple smiled back at me and increased the speed of her descents.

Moments later I exploded and shockwaves of pleasure tore through my body. The muscles in my cock squeezed again and again depositing my second load of the night deep inside Trisha's ass. Tomorrow morning at the office when we took bets on the color of her thong that day I was going to put five bucks on 'semen' colored!

When I was finished pumping my load into Trish's ass, she took the opportunity to totally blow my mind yet again. She slid herself off my cock and moved about halfway up my chest, close enough that I wouldn't have to strain to see what she was doing in the relative darkness. Trish reached into her ass with two fingers, brought them out covered in cum and put them in her mouth. She squeezed her hole tight and my cum flowed out of her, she moved her hand to scoop it up, licked her fingers clean again and put them back in, working to get as much cum as she could out of her ass and into her mouth. The sheer nastiness of the act was so astounding to me that my cock, despite having produced two loads already this evening, sprung back fully erect!

Trish noticed my cock growing hard again and slid it into her mouth, sucking me clean. "I see you like watching me be nasty," she said looking back at me over her shoulder. "How about we do one more nasty thing before we call it a night?"

I agreed and she told me to fuck Cindy's pussy and not stop until I had deposited another load inside her. Cindy was amenable to the idea and when I got back to the other chair she was already on her back, her legs in the air, spread wide.

This time I went slow, savoring the feeling of Cindy's super small pussy clenched around my large cock. I also knew that this might be the last 'strange' I got in quite some time and so I was going to enjoy it! As I fucked Cindy, Trish came over and stood in front of me, grabbed my head and pulled me to her pussy. She was wet and musty, heavy with the scent of sex. I ate her as I continued to fuck Cindy.

I concentrated on taking my time, but like all good things, it had to come to an end (or is that CUM to an end? In this case I think it is). After fucking Cindy with strong, deep strokes for almost a half and hour and making Cindy cum a few more times, I felt my lust surging one last time and my cock dumped it's third load of the evening deep within Cindy's tight pussy.

I collapsed on her, exhausted and lay there as I felt my cock begin to lose its erection. I disengaged myself from her and slid down to the bottom of the deck chair, where I could watch the proceedings.

After I pulled out Trish put her head between Cindy's legs and began to lick her gooey pussy clean of all forms of cum – both Cindy's and mine. I saw Cindy's pussy flex, contract, and cum came pouring out of her and right onto Trish's tongue. Trish didn't share it this time; she swallowed it all herself.

The three of us staggered back over to the hot tub, leaning on each other for support as we went. We got in and the warm water actually felt cool against our over heated bodies. None of us said much as we sat there and let the bubbles pour over us, washing the sweat from our bodies. Eventually we decided that we had had enough and went inside to change.

When Trish came out of the spare bedroom she whispered for me to come and look inside; there sprawled on the bed was Cindy, half naked, her jeans pulled up only to the midway point of her thighs. Trish whispered, "She sat on the bed to finishing pulling them on and just fell asleep."

We both had a silent chuckle and then I pulled a blanket from the closet and covered her up. Trish and I went up to my bed room, neither of us were ready to call it a night so we proceeded to fuck and suck each other in every way possible until the early hours of the morning. When I eventually passed out from sexual exhaustion I had just deposited one last load in Trish's ass and fell fast asleep, my cock still inside her.

One last thought flashed in my mind as I drifted off: What a way to spend my four days of freedom.

12