Four Play Ch. 03

Story Info
Two married couples have more problems swapping.
10.1k words
4.59
164.3k
33
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,165 Followers

Note from Slickman: Please read chapters one and two to get up to speed with these two couples. Two couples who were the best of friends go on a cruise with all of them hoping to swap but they found out that swapping gets really complicated. Things get a lot worse before getting better. Enjoy....all rights reserved.

*

The weather continued to get worse and worse until a lot of the passengers were barfing in the closest restroom they could reach in time. May had fallen asleep after her two-hole affair with Ben and Jerry and suddenly woke up when the rocking ship caused a piece of luggage to fall off the shelf in the small closet by the door. The front of her body was pressed up against one of the two uncut men's backside. As she lifted her leg to move over him and get out without waking them she felt the soreness in her anus area and the juices slowly flowing out from within. The only light projected from the small bathroom which led her over the sleeping body to the floor by the bed. She glanced at her wristwatch and saw it was almost ten o'clock at night. "Shit, Tom will be looking for me," she thought as she searched around for her panties.

"Where are you going?" The man asked before grabbing her wrist and pulling her back on top of him.

"I've got to go," May whispered hoping not to wake the other naked man. She tried to roll off but he held her tightly against his naked front. She felt his penis starting to swell against her navel.

"The night is still young," he whispered as he pulled her lips up to his.

"Stop, I've got to....," she started saying before his long hot tongue pushed into her mouth. His prick was now at full staff while his fingers reached under her to aim it at her still moist pussy. The swollen crown slipped inside and because of the remaining cum it quickly rose completely in. "OHHH!" she moaned as his hips rose and fell. She forgot about the time and the need to get back to her husband. Her tongue was deeply in his throat when she felt hands opening up her buttocks again. "Oh God not again!" She cried out when the other man's cock fucked into her ass.

The second time was easier for all of them as the three connect bodies moved as one. "I'll never be the same," May thought feeling the two hard penises rubbing against the thin membrane between her vagina and bowels.

*****

Jack also was in his second fuck with the tall college girl Amy who was now riding his long shaft. His mind didn't even consider that Kate might be waiting for him since he figured she had picked up either Tom or Bill. Right then he didn't care because Amy's tight pussy was feeling really good and Sherry was lying next to him ready to jump on when her roommate jumped off.

*****

"Close your eyes," Kate giggled as she peeked out the bathroom door. She knew Tom was going to like what she had on because all men liked women wearing sheer black bras, matching panties and a garter belt and stockings. She walked slowly into the room until she was standing at the base of the large bed. "OK you can look now."

Tom didn't think she could shock him but when his eyes saw her nice breasts through the sheer bra and her blonde bush under the thin panties he sat upright. "Holy Shit." Plus the garter belt and stockings was something he had only fantasized about. His penis was already hard from the anticipation but now became even harder from what he was looking at. "Are you real?"

"Yes," she giggled again. She picked up the bottom of the bedspread and sheet and crawled underneath and up to his bare feet. She kissed the tip of his big toe and saw his leg jerked slightly. Her lips opened slightly to allow her tongue to make a damp circle around it.

"OH GOD!" Tom moaned. The nerves in his toes shot impulses directly to his brain translating the sensation as if her tongue was licking the tip of his cock. Never had he thought that licking his toe would be so sensual. Her lips engulfed the toe and slowly sucked it into her mouth and over her damp hot tongue. She nibbled on it with her sharp teeth and heard him moan again. She popped it from her mouth and started the slow trip up over his ankle. Her tongue licked and tasted his unfamiliar flesh as it traveled up his calve to his knee.

He was so hot he tossed the covers over her body. Her baby blues looked up at him as she licked up his hairy thigh moving rapidly now towards his hard pink shaft. She stopped when her tongue touched his taunt sac and took his rod in her small hand. As she looked into his eyes her tongue licked slowly up the pulsating rod to the spongy but rock hard tip.

"Kate no...." he said with his eyes begging. As good as her tongue would be he wanted something even more. So did Kate. She giggled and moved back on her knees while reaching behind her to remove the sexy bra. Her nice firm breasts dropped slightly when the bra moved away. She sat back and lifted the panties under her hips and down her legs.

"Do you want to fuck me with my garters on or off?" She smiled.

"I don't care," panted. Finally after all the touching, kissing and sucking he was going to fuck the woman he most desired and cared for.

"I'll leave them on," she whispered. She moved down onto her side next to him and they kissed long and hard. Soft and wet. Her legs curled over his hip and his hard-on pressed into her soft blonde fleece. "I want you inside of me. Inside of my pussy," she whispered.

Tom didn't have to be told twice. His body pushed into hers until she was on her back and her legs were wrapping around his hips. He looked into her eyes as he grabbed his hard cock and rubbed it up and down her dripping slit until he felt her opening.

"Do it. Fuck me," Kate whispered in his ear as she sucked on the dangling earlobe. Both of them cried out from the built up passion as the swollen crown pushed into her inner lips and down so slowly into her marvelous pussy. When his six inches were inside of her he looked into her eyes and saw a tear flowing out the corner.

"Are you alright?" he asked. He knew Jack was bigger than him so it couldn't be pain.

"God yes. I'm so alright," she said as she pulled his lips to hers again. Neither thought about moving their bodies because they had finally made it to their destiny. Only their lips and tongues moved for the next few minutes. "I can't believe it," she smiled. "We are finally doing it."

"Not really," Tom laughed. "Now we are." He pulled out his prick slowly and pushed it slowly back in. She gasped when his hairy pelvis pushed against her swollen clit. She realized it was a first for her because Jack would only push in as far as it felt good for him. Since he was longer he didn't go in all the way and she missed out on having her pleasure button touched.

"OH GOD TOM!" She moaned when his lower stomach again pressed against her clit.

Tom was puzzled why she was so turned on. He didn't object as her fingernails dug into his soft buttocks. He fucked into about eight more times and heard the sounds rising deeply from in her lungs as she climaxed. "I'M CUMING! FUCK ME!"

Tom's threw his ass into high gear and his cock pounded in and out of her dripping hole. He knew she had climaxed but kept fucking her not wanting it to end.

"AGAIN! I'M CUMING AGAIN!" She screamed. Her arms fell from his shoulders until they lay straight outward as did her legs. "You too Tom cum inside of me," she moaned.

He didn't need any coaching as he released his passion into her hot oven. "AHHHHHH!"

Both lay deadly still for almost two minutes now completely satisfied. Tom felt his excitement shrinking and started to pull out but she grabbed onto his hips and held him against her. "Don't. Stay inside."

The rest of the world, their spouses, the rocking ship and their outside lives didn't exist at that moment. Only the fact that they were still connected as one really counted.

*****

It was around 2:00AM when May came to again. Her body was exhausted and too weak to even try to escape from the two men. She realized that she had almost been fucked to death. One of the men was snoring next to her so she pushed him just enough to shut him up. Her fingers rubbed down between her legs feeling the sticky residue of her two sessions. "I'll need a shower before we go at it again," she thought as she pulled as much of the sheet up over her and closed her eyes.

*****

"Don't you two ever get enough?" Jack asked when he felt one of their mouths on his limp tool. He too had dozed off for how long he didn't know. He realized these two girls were probably no more than nineteen and had a lot more energy that he did. In his mind he still had a lot more fucking and sucking to go but his middle-aged body was starting to complain. "Come up here," he said to the female with his prick in her mouth. She pulled back and slithered up his body. It was Sherry.

"Didn't you like it?" She whispered as she now had his semi-hard-on in her fingers trying to get him hard enough to fuck again.

"Yes, but I need some rest. Have you ever been with another woman?"

"NO!" She gasped. Surely he wasn't suggesting......

Jack grinned as he took Sherry's small but pudgy fingers and guided them to the sleeping body next to him. She didn't resist as the fingers rubbed up onto Amy's soft breast and across her nipples. They were nipples that Sherry had admired for so long.

Jack gave her a few minutes to get used to the idea when he pushed Sherry's hand down between Amy's thighs and into her shaven pussy. He opened her fingers and put the middle one into her damp slit. "Touch her."

It was so naughty touching her roomies pussy like this and so exciting. Sherry felt his hand move away but still explored and caressed the soft pedals of her rose. She focused on the raised clit and heard the soft moan from Amy's lips.

"That feels so good Jack," Amy whispered in the dark room. Her own fingers moved down to touch his and stopped when she felt the smaller softer hand which had to be Sherry's. "Sherry?" God it felt so good.

Jack moved out from under the smaller girl and pushed Sherry over to Amy.

"Don't stop."

"I won't," Sherry giggled and she aimed her opened lips to where Amy's nipple was.

*****

Tom and Kate remained in the missionary position for the next thirty minutes kissing and whispering how wonderful they felt. Their eyes were closed until they both felt the slow expansion of his dip stick. Kate giggled and looked at him. "Let me get on top."

"Ok," he whispered while maintaining their connection.

"Ummm," she said as she wiggled her stomach in long round circles. "That feels sooooo good."

"Tell me about it," he laughed. Her hips kept the circling motion as it lifted and lowered, lifted and lowered. Along with the rocking ship the contact points of their connection were in constant touch.

"Why did we wait so long to do this?" Kate asked feeling his hands reach up to cup her firm mounds.

"Uh......I think I was ready to do it the first night," Tom added. His head and lips leaned upward to engulf her hard nip.

"I wonder what they are doing right now," Kate asked.

"Do you really care?"

"I guess not," she said feeling the steam building up in her lower boiler. However she knew Jack will be really pissed when he finds out she had moved in with Tom. Her hips moved faster and faster until she heard him grunt and grab her hips to stop.

"I'm getting really close," he moaned.

"Good, I want you to cum." She whispered as she forced up his hands and continued fucking his stick. "Cum for me."

"I AM................NOW.........OH GOD............KATE!!!!"

*****

It was 4:00AM before Jack managed to shake loose from the nymphs. The hallways were empty and the ship was quiet as he staggered to the elevator and finally to his door. He figured Kate was asleep so he quietly unlocked the door and slipped inside trying not to make any noise. The room was so dark that he had to feel along the walls to the opening and then reached down to touch the side of the bed. Since he had slept on the right side he tiptoed around and undressed before lifting the bedspread and moving under it. He was so tired he quickly fell off asleep not realizing he was alone in the bed.

*****

Around 5:30AM May opened her eyes and was surprised to find the bed and bedroom empty. She heard the shower running so she moved over and opened the doorway. May froze when she saw the two men naked in the shower stroking the other one's penis. "OH!" She exclaimed.

"Good morning," Ben said to their sex machine. "Come and join us."

"I don't think you need me," she laughed before closing the door. She quickly dressed and almost ran from the room before they got any more ideas. She made it to the room and was ready to face her husband's questions when she opened the door and saw the lights on. She walked around the corner expecting to see him sitting there pissed off when she saw the beds had not been slept in and the room was empty. At first she was happy because it meant he was still out there somewhere and wouldn't know how late she was out but then she saw that his suitcase was missing from the top of the small dresser. She hurried to the closet and saw his hanging clothes were gone as well. "He left me," she whispered.

Jack was sleeping when he heard the light tapping on the door. He pretended to be asleep so Kate would answer it but she didn't move. Finally he moved off the bed and walked towards the faint light peeking in from under the door. He opened it and saw May.

"Is Tom in there?"

"What? Of course not," Jack said. "He's not in your room?"

"No and he took his luggage," May said pushing by him. "Let's ask Kate if she knows where he is." They walked into the room and turned on the light.

"FUCK!" Jack said seeing Kate's side of the bed empty. "Wherever Tom is so is Kate."

"What do we do?" May asked as she sat on the bed.

Jack smiled. "They must be fucking somewhere so let's do it." He cupped May's small titty.

"I'm too sore," May said pushing his hand away. She looked around the room. "Where is Kate's luggage?"

Jack jumped up and looked in the closet and in the small dresser draws. "Shit, she moved out too."

"They must have another room somewhere," May said. "Did Tom have sex with one of the college girls?"

"No, he said he couldn't do it and left. I had them both all night."

"You and I had sex with the ones we met at the pool. It was not part of our agreement to swap. I think we really fucked up," she said now lying back on the bed with her forearm over her eyes.

"Well we have to find them," Jack said. "I want my wife back." He hurried to get dressed and moved out the door. "I'll check with the front desk."

"I think it's too late," May said so low he didn't hear her as the door closed.

When Jack made it to the front desk he saw the small sign. "Desk closed until 8:00AM. For medical emergencies call 911 on any phone." He looked at the clock and saw it was 6:45AM and moved to the small sofa next to the desk and sat.

*****

Kate woke up with a smile on her face and realized Tom was not in the bed with her. She saw the bathroom door closed and figured he was in the shower. It was 7:30AM on the small alarm clock so she just relaxed as she remembered what a wonderful night they had. A few minutes later the door opened and Tom walked in the room wearing nothing but his smile. "You're up."

"And so are you," she giggled looking at his pointer. "I'm surprised you still have anything left."

"Just thinking about you being naked in this bed was enough," he grinned as he moved to the bed and gave her a soft morning kiss. She pecked at his lips. "Morning breath," she laughed as she pushed him away and jumped off the bed. She grabbed her small bag and moved into the bathroom. "Now save that thought," she laughed as she closed the door.

*****

Bill and Anna had an exciting night together alone in their own bed. The thought of possibly swinging with another couple had raised their sexual levels so high they had intercourse twice in one night which was a first for them since their honeymoon eight years before.

After their second session as they lay gasping for air Bill whispered, "Do you want to swap with them?"

"I think I do but then I get worried about what it will do to us," Ann answered.

"Me too, I don't know if I can handle another man fucking you."

"It would just be sex," she whispered. "We will never see these people again and I'm also afraid if we don't try it we will both regret it for the rest of our lives."

"So you want to do it then," he said.

"Yes but I don't want to do it in front of you," she replied. "We can tell each other about it later."

"Which man do you want to do it with?"

"Tom," she answered quickly.

He laughed. "I thought you would pick Big Jack."

"He scares me," Anna said. "He might want to do something I don't. Which woman do you want?"

"Definitely Kate," he smiled.

Anna lightly punched his arm. "Aren't my breasts big enough for you?"

"Of course but like you said if we don't try it we might regret it later."

"So how do we........you know......tell them? And what about Jack and May?"

"Maybe I can get Tom alone and you do the same to Kate."

*****

Finally at 5 minutes to 8 a young woman walked behind the desk and sat down at the computer terminal. She didn't see Jack until he was glaring over the desk.

"I need to find my wife!"

"Sir, we are not open yet. I have to turn on the computer," Alisa said firmly. She had been working the front desk for over a year and had faced many rude passengers and realized she had to be firm with them or they would get even nastier.

"I don't give a shit about your computer," Jake growled. "My fucking wife is missing and I demand to know where she is."

"Sir please do not curse at me. What do you mean missing?" Alisa said now standing. "Do you think she might be hurt or something?" She didn't want to use the term "over board".

"No, she took her luggage and moved out of our room last night."

"Where were you?" Alisa asked realizing there was more to this story than what he was saying.

"Where I was doesn't fucking matter," Jack growled again. "Where is the boss around here?"

"I'm the BOSS sir," she said keeping her cool. "What is your wife's name?"

"Kate Arnold."

Alisa turned and was happy the computer was on. She typed in her name. "Are you Jack?"

"Yes," he said trying to look over her shoulder at the small words on the screen.

"I only have her name in your room."

"Where is Tom Bradley's room?"

"Sir, I'm not allowed to give out other passenger's room numbers," she said. "Do you think your wife might be in his room?" She had previous experiences of people sharing rooms and spouses before.

"Can someone connect me to his room?" Jack asked trying to cool down.

"Yes sir, please go to the phone over there," she said pointing to a white desk top phone on a nearby table and I'll connect you.

Jack grumbled to the table and waited for her to motion to pick it up. He did and heard it ringing. Finally a female's voice answered. "Hello?" May said. "Shit," Jack said before hanging it up. He stormed back to the desk.

"That is Tom's old fucking room!" He shouted. His face was now red as he slammed his fist down on the desk which caused a small plant to tumble onto the floor. The vase shattered and dirt and glass flew everywhere. Suddenly two men came up behind him and grabbed his arms. Although Jack was a tall man he was not strong enough to escape the two burly security guards. "HEY!"

"Sir, she told you not to curse at her and now it seems you are out of control," the biggest guard said. He grabbed his handcuffs and slapped them on his wrists.

Slickman
Slickman
8,165 Followers