Four Star Lisa

Story Info
Fulfilling a fantasy coupling.
3.8k words
4.12
61.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seeing my husband off on a week long business trip I was feeling more than a little blue. A day spent window-shopping might just turn the mood around. By the time the afternoon rolled around I was feeling a little better. I had found a cute little cotton sundress to wear when I met my husband's return flight. It was a flimsy little number, cut very low in the front with a hemline that came to mid-thigh. When I had tried it on, the girl in the dress shop told me that she had sold several of them, but that nobody had filled it out quite like me. I was sure she was working me, but I was sold.

My husband is a boob man and the dress was going to make his day when he saw me in it.

By the time I finished shopping and running by the grocery store for a few things it was late afternoon. The summer heat had reached close to triple digits and i was in desperate need of a shower. I left a trail of clothes from the front door to the bathroom.

"One of the few good things about being alone," I thought to myself. "I only have to pick up after one person."

I had just kicked off my panties when I noticed the light on my answering machine flashing. I stopped and hit the button, expecting a message from my husband telling me had arrived. I was surprised to hear there were two messages waiting. The first was the message from my husband I had expected. Hearing his voice made me happy. The second message was a pleasant surprise.

"Suzanne," I recognized Lisa's voice instantly. "Hi, its Lisa. I was thinking about you being alone and wondered if you would like to meet for a drink. Meet me at the bar in the Hyatt at 6 pm"

Lisa and I have been friends for close to five years. She knew I would be down in the dumps and the idea of meeting her reinvigorated me. It was thoughtful of her. A few drinks would be just what I needed to make sleeping alone tolerable.

Checking the clock, I saw that I had just enough time to freshen up and get to the Hyatt at the prescribed time.

I showered; shaved my legs and blew my hair dry in short order. I stopped in front of the full-length mirror and gave myself a once-over.

"Not bad for a 35 year old married woman." I said to an empty room. My cat licked himself, paying no attention to me.

I powdered my naked body while I surveyed my closet for something to wear. There on my bed was the bag containing the sundress I had purchased earlier.

"Of course!" I thought. " Perfect."

I slipped the dress on quickly. The cut of the neckline made wearing a bra impossible. I decided that I would be naughty and forsake wearing panties as well. I stood in front of the mirror and bent forward as a test to see if my boobs would fall out of the dress. They did not, but I made a mental note to be careful about leaning forward too far.

My husband loves for me to wear high heeled shoes. He likes the look of my legs in them. I slipped on a pair of white ones, grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

It was a few minutes before 6 pm when I parked and made my way to the hotel bar. The lights were low; it took a moment for my eyes to adjust before I saw Lisa waving me toward the booth she had staked out for us.

"Hi," she beamed. "You look great. That dress is so you,"

"Do you really like it?" I said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"You're joking, right?" she said. "You made every guy in here stop what they were doing to look."

I laughed. Lisa looked absolutely stunning. How she could have put in a full day at work and managed to look so unruffled was a mystery to me. She has the deepest blue eyes I have ever seen. Her long dark hair was flawless, as usual, and her business suit could not hide her trim figure.

"If that's true," I said. "Then the sight of us together will keep them staring."

I slid into the booth opposite Lisa. I signaled to the waiter to bring us two of whatever Lisa was drinking. A moment later we were sipping white Zinfandels.

"I'm so glad you called Lisa. I was not looking forward to an evening by myself." I said, taking a sip.

"I thought you could use some company," she said. "Its been too long since we had a chance to do this."

I nodded in agreement. The bar was beginning to fill with the business crowd. We watched as a guy settled in at the piano. A moment later he was tickling the ivories.

We spent the next half hour catching up on each other's lives and gossiping about things in general.

Lisa finished her wine and ordered another round. She started to speak, but hesitated.

"What?" I said. "I've known you too long to not notice that you want to say something."

Lisa stared into her glass, running her fingertip around the rim.

"This is a little embarrassing," she said, not looking up.

"You don't have to be shy with me, " I said. "come on, you're making me very curious."

"If I tell you a secret, will you promise not to tell anyone."

she said bashfully. "I would die if you told anyone."

"Of course I promise," I answered. You know me. My lips are sealed."

Our refills arrived and Lisa took a swallow of her wine.

"OK," she started. "I'm just going to say it and have it done."

I leaned forward. "This is so exciting." I said.

"Andre wants to have a threesome." she said, just loud enough for me to hear.

"No!" I said, with a laugh. "How did he bring it up?"

"Actually," she answered. "I sort of brought it up myself."

I felt my eyes widen. "Lisa, I am stunned," I said, touching her hand. "Have you thought about what kind of guy you'd want?"

Lisa's eyes dipped into her glass again. "That's just it,"

she replied. "Its not a guy I've been thinking about. I would like to be with another woman."

"Wow!" I said. "That would be interesting."

"Really?" Lisa answered. "You don't think its too weird?"

"Not at all." I said. "I think a lot of women think about it and I know every man would want that to be the case."

We both laughed and took another sip of our wine.

"I am so glad to hear you say that." Lisa said.

"Have you thought about anyone in particular?" I asked.

Lisa looked up from her glass. "There has really been only one that I even considered."

"Go on," I said. "Tell me about her,"

"Suzanne," she said. "Its you."

I felt my cheeks go flush. For one of the few times in my life i was speechless. A flurry of thoughts raced though my mind. I was flattered, stunned, unsure, and aroused all at once.

After what seemed an eternity, but in truth had only been a moment's pause, I spoke.

"Go on." I said.

"Andre and I both think the world of you and I could never trust another woman that way. God knows Andre

thinks you're very exciting and so do I." she said.

"I feel the same way about you both." I said. "I think you are so beautiful Lisa. And Andre is very attractive to me as well. My husband has been attracted to you since the first time he saw you. He would be so turned on if he could hear us now."

Lisa smiled. "Too bad he's out of town."

I nodded. Lisa took another sip of wine.

"I feel so much better now that I have that off my chest." she sighed.

My thoughts were beginning to clear. I found the idea of being the object of Lisa and Andre's fantasy very exciting. I could feel a stirring within me that both scared, and aroused me. My nipples began to harden.

"What do you think your husband would say?" Lisa asked.

"Jeff?" I said. "He would want to be in on it too."

"He wouldn't be mad?" she asked. "I mean about Andre wanting to fuck you?"

"No," I answered. "I think he'd take it as a compliment. He would probably want to watch you and I together. The pig." I said with a laugh.

Lisa and I both lapsed into a giggle fit that lasted minutes. Finally, I got hold of myself.

"So," I said. "Where is Andre now?"

"He said he might meet us here," Lisa said. "He should be here soon."

"Do you think they have an available rooms here?" I said.

Lisa's eyes widened. "Quit fooling around." she said.

"I'm not fooling," I said. "Lets surprise Andre. I mean if you really want to..."

Lisa downed the last of her wine and slid out of the booth. She held her hand out and helped me out of the booth.

"Lets go before I lose my nerve." she said.

Lisa told the desk clerk that we had had one wine too many and wanted to get a room to sober up. I crossed my arms and rested them on the counter. The clerk looked at Lisa and then at me. I leaned forward and felt the fabric of my dress stretch, leaving an open view of my tits. I watched the clerk's eyes steal a peek at them. My nipples were on display and I liked the attention.

"I think I can help you ladies out," the clerk said with a smile. "In fact, I think I can give you a special rate."

Lisa thanked him profusely and I bent over just a bit further to sweeten his view. He fumbled his way through the registration and reluctantly ended my show by handing over the key card to us.

"My name is Anthony," he said. "And if you need anything else, anything at all, don't hesitate to ring the desk."

"Oh," Lisa said. "We'll be sure to keep you in mind Anthony. Thank you."

We were crossing the lobby to the elevator when Andre

arrived. I called out to him just as he was about to enter the bar.

"Hi Andre," I said. "Lisa and I were just talking about you."

Andre smiled and greeted Lisa with a kiss. "I hope whatever you said was good." he answered.

"Of course it was sweetheart." Lisa replied.

Andre looked a little puzzled. "Shall we get a drink? he asked.

"Suzanne and I have already had a few," Lisa said. "We were kind of hoping to get the next round via room service."

Andre's eyes flashed. He exchanged looks with Lisa, trying to find something in her eyes that would answer his unspoken question. Lisa could only beam and give a quick nod in reply.

Andre turned his eyes to me. I held out my arms. "Don't I get a hug too?" I smiled.

Andre hugged me gently. I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear. "Three is not always a crowd. Don't you agree?"

He released his embrace and beamed broadly. "You are so right." he answered.

The three off us stepped into the elevator. The doors closed quietly and Lisa punched the button for our floor.

The elevator was a glass one. We watched as the lobby disappeared and we began to rise.

"May I just say that your dress is pretty awesome," Andre said.

"Why thank you Andre," I answered "You don't think it shows too much cleavage?"

"There's no such thing as 'too much cleavage" he said,

standing back to admire mine.

"I think I'll get me a dress like Suzanne's," Lisa said.

"I think you should," I answered. "You should try this one on when we get in the room."

"Then what would you wear?" Andre asked.

"Do I need to wear anything?" I asked.

"No!" Lisa and Andre answered, in unison.

The elevator reached our floor and the three of us, hand-in-hand, found our room.

Inside, we found a very upscale room with a king-sized bed and a bathroom with a huge, deep bathtub. The three of us took one look at that tub and knew that it would provide some interesting entertainment later.

No sooner than we had toured the room than we heard a knock at the door. Andre opened it and was greeted by room service. He presented Andre with an iced bottle of wine and three glasses.

"Compliments of Anthony at our front desk." the waiter said.

Andre tipped the man and closed the door.

"Whatever you did for Anthony, you should keep doing cause its working." he said.

Lisa and I smiled at each other.

"Never underestimate the power of showing a little nipple now and then." I said, still smiling.

Lisa excused herself to freshen up in the bathroom while Andre uncorked the wine. He and I sat on the couch while we waited for Lisa's return.

I broke an awkward moment of silence.

"Lisa and I were talking earlier," I said. "She told me about the fantasy you both have. I must tell you that I am very flattered and more than a little intrigued by the idea."

Andre took a drink of wine. "Lisa and I both find you very attractive Suzanne. This is something that we have both wanted for a long, long time. You're a special person to us and this is not something that we do without a great deal of caring and affection," he said.

"You both are very special to me as well," I answered.

I could never do such a thing with someone I didn't care

about deeply."

Lisa stepped out of the bathroom. Her business suit had been replaced by a white, terrycloth Hyatt bathrobe.

"This is much more comfortable," she said. "Now, what have you two been talking about?"

"We both agreed that you are a beautiful woman Lisa," I said, standing. "And we both love you very much."

Lisa blushed, "I love you both too." she said.

Andre filled Lisa's glass and handed it to her. They exchanged a tender kiss.

"Hey," I said. "Save some of that for me too."

I slipped between them and put an arm around each of them.

"I want to thank you both for rescuing me from having to sleep alone tonight." I said.

Lisa smiled. "I don't know how much sleep we'll be getting." she said.

Andre caressed her neck gently. As he did, I moved closer and kissed Lisa softly on the lips. I had never kissed another woman that way before. I found it wildly exciting and our lips parted to allow our tongues to meet. Lisa's breath was sweet and we lingered in the kiss while my tongue explored her mouth. I found the sash of her robe and gave it a tug. The robe fell open and I slipped my hand inside, Lisa's bare breasts were full and firm. I cupped them in my hands gently. I could feel Lisa's heart pounding in her chest. I took one of her hardening nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She took a short, quick breath as I twirled the nipple softly. I broke our kiss and lowered my mouth toward Lisa's hard nipple. It was a gorgeous shade of crimson, like a ripened cherry. I touched it with the tip of my tongue. She shuddered as though a charge of electricity had run through her. I slipped my mouth over her nipple and sucked it tenderly. Lisa held my head to her chest.

I felt Andre's hand on the back of my dress. He found my zipper and lowered it slowly. When it was down,

his warm hands on my bare back. His touch was soft and delicate. It made me arch my back and twist in slow, rhythmic motions. He slid his hands further into my dress and around my ribs. I straightened up and allowed Andre to slide the dress off my shoulders. He eased my arms out of the sleeves and rolled the remaining fabric over my thighs. I shimmied my hips and felt the dress fall around my feet. I stepped out of it and turned to face Andre. I looked into his eyes as he stared down at my nakedness.

"I've wanted to see you like this since the first time I set eyes on you," he whispered. "You're even more beautiful than I imagined. Your tits are superb"

Lisa discarded her robe and pressed her own nude body against me. The warmth of our two nude bodies pressing together was magical.

As we caressed, I found Andre's belt and undid it. I unbuttoned the fly of his pants and unzipped him. His cock was hard and begging to be released from the confinement of his underwear. I let his pants drop around his ankles. Lisa came around me freed her husband from his underwear. Andre's cock was stiff and proud. Lisa gave it a kiss and helped Andre out of the rest of his clothes.

The three of us stood quietly taking in the splendid view of each other's nude body. In my mind there are very few moments that can match the excitement of taking a lover for the very first time. The utter thrill of anticipation is a powerful potion. The sight of both Andre and Lisa doubled my excitement.

Lisa took both Andre and I by the hand and led us to the bed. She eased me down on the bed and motioned for Andre to lay on one side of me while she took the other side. Sandwiched between them, I was showered with the sweet sensation of two mouths exploring every inch of my body and two sets of hands gently caressing me. I twisted and squirmed as they sucked, nibbled and teased my entire body.

I watched through eyes clouded by ecstasy as Lisa sucked and gently bit down on my nipples. Andre lowered his mouth into my lush dark brown bush. I squealed softly as I felt his tongue tickled my clit with feather-soft strokes.

"Ooooh fuck!" I moaned as Andre eased his tongue inside me.

Lisa released my nipple from her lips for a second. I took her hand and managed to have her straddle my head with her legs. She sat on her knees over me and lifted my mouth to her pussy. I placed my hands on the firm cheeks of her beautiful ass and pulled her pussy onto my mouth. The lips of her pussy were warm and slick with her juices. She tasted sweet and I alternated my tongue between her engorged clit and her luscious pussy while Lisa ground her pussy against me in short, quick thrusts.

Andre worked my pussy like a virtuoso. It was all I could do keep my concentration on doing the same for Lisa.

I felt Andre's fingers slip into my cunt as he took my clit between his lips.

"Oh yes!!" I uttered as my cunt began to convulse around his fingers. I came with a series of wild, bucking thrusts of my hips. I held Andre's head firmly against my cunt as each thrust increased my ecstasy.

As my orgasm began to subside I released my grip on Andre and pulled Lisa's pussy closer to my mouth. She

cupped my tits in her hands and tweaked my nipples as I brought her to a frenzied climax with my tongue. Lisa arched her back and let wave after wave of orgasm passed over her.

The three of us cuddled each other as we recovered our energy. Lisa kissed me softly and mopped the perspiration from my brow. I could not manage more than a grateful smile.

"I want to watch Andre fuck you Suzanne," Lisa said, smiling sweetly at me. "Would you like that?"

Again, I could barely muster the energy to nod.

Andre slowly kissed and raked his teeth across my tummy. I wiggled and twisted under his tantalizing touch. I felt his hands touch the insides of my thighs and eagerly spread my legs for him. He raised himself up on his forearms and positioned himself to enter my cunt with his rigid cock.

I gasped as Andre's cock slipped easily into me. He lifted my ass slightly and let his cock penetrate me as deeply as I have ever been fucked. Starting with long, slow, gentle thrusts, he drove his cock in and out of my cunt, stopping just short of escaping it completely.

With all the strength I could muster, I contracted the walls of my vagina around his cock. Andre's eyes rolled as the sensation fired his passion.

The speed and power of Andre's thrusts into me picked up as we our hips rocked in harmony.

Lisa cupped my breasts as her husband continued to drive his cock into the depths of my pussy.

"Faster Andre!" I pleaded. "I want you to fuck me as hard and fast as you can."

Andre sped his thrusts until I could no longer keep time with my hips.

"Yes, yes, yes, ohhhhh yessss!" I cried out as Andre bottomed out in my cunt.

Within a moment Andre abruptly stopped his trusts. His face twisted and I knew that he was about to explode inside me.

I took Lisa's hand and squeezed it in mine. I was drenched with perspiration as her husband's cock began to empty into me. I held Andre to me and Lisa kissed him as his cock twitched wildly withn my cunt.

"Fill Suzanne's pussy with your cum" Lisa as Andre let his cock spill its contents.

I wrapped my legs around Andre's behind, pulling him as close to me as possible. I held him in my arms and told him how much I wanted him to cum. When he was drained, Andre collapsed in my arms. I rolled us onto our sides and pulled Lisa to us. I kissed her deeply and thanked her for sharing me with her husband.

We stayed together all night, drifting in and out of sleep. Lisa and I made love to each once and we each fucked Andre once more. Sometime before dawn we filled that huge bathtub with bubble bath and took a long, relaxing bath together.

12