Four Way Fun

Story Info
She enjoys her first lesbian experience.
931 words
3.76
93.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisferr
lisferr
3 Followers

I had always been a very sexual person. I was very lucky when I met John. He is a very kinky man and has indulged me in all of my kinky, wild fantasies. This has included several times with "friends" and our little sex parties.

I had always been attracted to woman. I told John that I would love to try a woman someday. He, being the caring husband he is, proceeded to ask our good friends Alice and Sheri if they would "teach" me the ropes. We had made plans to go over to their house the next night and they would teach me.

Just the thought of having a woman's hot, sweet pussy in my face made me so wet that when we got home that night we could not make it into the room. I slipped my clothes off right in the living room in front of the big picture window and helped John get his cock out. I then got down on my knees in front of John and slipped my wet lips over his cock and slid down the length slowly. Savoring the taste and smell of him. I reached down and grabbed his balls and squeezed them gently and started sucking faster. I was so horny I had to get off quick.

John realized this and pushed me over the couch so that my ass was in the air and shoved his hard cock in my wet pussy and fucked me hard on the couch. I reached down and was fingering my clit while he was fucking me. I was nearing an orgasm and wanted to cum so bad, then he slipped his finger in my ass slowly and I lost it. When I started cumming he lost it as well and his cock was shooting his cum inside me. Somewhat relieved and anxious for the next night we decided to make it a night and rest up for the activities.

The next night we showed up at Alice's house. I was nervous but my husband was not. Alice took me into the bedroom and she had me undress slowly. I told her I did not know what to do and she told me to just do to her what I would want done to myself. My first thought was that I want to suck those gorgeous titties, so I helped her out of her bra and run my tongue slowly over her nipples. She let out a small moan that let me know I was doing it right so far.

John and Sheri were standing by the closet watching Alice "teach" me so I was a little self-conscious at first. Alice told me to suck them harder. I wrapped my lips around her tit and sucked on them all the while I let one hand slide down to between her legs and started fingering her clit. Alice was moaning loudly at this point. I started making my way down to her sweet pussy and got my first taste and smell. She smelled so good that I dove right in started flicking my tongue on her clit. She grabbed my hair and was shoving my face closer to her cunt. I slid a finger inside her and fingered her as she was almost there. I increased my assault on her pussy till she was cumming all over my face.

John and Sheri came over and got into the picture at this point. John had Alice on her knees and was fucking her all ready wet pussy while Sheri came over and was sucking my titties. She maneuvered me around into a 69 position so we could have more fun. It was so hot watching my husband fuck another woman and Alice loved every minute of it. It was while John was fucking Alice that she told me to get my pussy over there.

I turned my body around and Alice started fingering my pussy all the while John was fucking her hard and I was eating Sheri's pussy. It felt so good to have a woman between my legs. Alice knew just what I wanted and how to get my pussy cumming. I was screaming for release. Sheri started sucking my titties while Alice was eating my pussy. That was all it took for my pussy to respond. As I started cumming my husband maneuvered himself around and was slipping his cock into Sheri's pussy.

Sheri had only had very small cocks in the past and John was not very small. We did not think that she could handle it so Alice and I continued to play with each other and watch Sheri and my husband give us a show. John was so careful no to hurt her, he was slipping it in slowly but her pussy was so tight he had to have me help her out a little. I got down by her pussy and started to flick my tongue over her clit. Sheri let out a moan and John got her tight pussy wet enough to slip his cock into her.

John kept fucking her slowly all the while I was sucking on her clit. Alice surprised me and was fingering me the whole time. Sheri let out a scream and started cumming hard all over John's cock and balls. I licked up all of the juice just as I hit John's balls he pulled out his cock and started cumming all over Sheri's ass.

Fully sated, we laid there in bed relaxing; each of us knew that this would happen again.

lisferr
lisferr
3 Followers