Four Weeks With An Angel

Story Info
Middle-aged male falls for his fantasy girl ?his niece.
11.1k words
4.6
177.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fritz
Fritz
85 Followers

This was probably not a good idea. No, this is definitely a BAD idea. Once again, thinking with my dick, I knew the law of averages was decidedly against me this time. There's no way I could ever get away with this one, without it coming back to haunt me. Weighing the outcome, I made my decision. I will just tell her there was too much at stake. She'll understand. Then, maybe she can help ME understand!

Our discreet, forbidden relationship started a month ago, but actually the story began some 14 years past. My wife and I had been married 10 years, when her sister's family came to visit us. Her sister's two girls, Sherry and Teri also came along. Both girls were cute, but with her naturally platinum hair and facial features, Teri was already in a league of her own. At sweet sixteen Teri displayed all the signs of blossoming into a beautiful woman. The family visit was uneventful, and we didn't see them for another two years.

It was on our trip to visit them that I realized what a difference two years can make! Teri must have grown a foot, standing eye-to-eye with me, at 5'9". That was not the only anatomical change. Her perfectly toned body had lost all the baby fat. In its place, was a trim, statuesque blonde with what seemed to be an incredible set of tits. Her girlish facial features had also matured into the face of a stunning model. Her natural, carefree air and grace reflected a less than virginal sense of sexuality, but she was void of any knowledge of how to flaunt it. Her lack of ability to flaunt and flirt was largely do to her mother's overwhelming influence. Several years later this detrimental relationship worsened with her parents divorced.

The following twelve years were nearly unbearable to watch. Teri's relationships with men were all short-lived. Her boyfriends (now men), could never quite live up to her mother's expectations. Thus, they couldn't measure up to Teri's impossible demands. Her exquisite figure and features only made for other problems. Every available, healthy male was attracted to her body and surface personality, but soon found that there was no sexuality to go along with it. Her mother's puritan assumption: "If you’ve got it - DON'T DARE flaunt it", didn’t help the situation. Teri’s lack of self-awareness led her to develop a total lack of self-confidence. She hadn't learned to exhibit or accept human frailty. Instead of looking for Mr. Mostly Compatible, she was still hopelessly lost, waiting for Mr. Impossibly Perfect. She was learning, the hard way, that playing a 30-year-old Snow Queen was not a role she relished.

WEEK ONE

Last month the planets must have properly aligned. One weird coincidence fell into place, that otherwise would have never happened. Once a month we (my wife and I) could expect a visit from her niece. As was the custom, Teri stopped by our house, on her way home from work one evening. That particular night, my wife had to work overtime and called to say she would be tied up for hours. When Teri arrived, I gave her the news. At first she acted a bit perturbed.

"Well Donny, If you don't mind, I just have to crash a bit?" She said, flopping into a chair.

Clearly, she was exhausted and I offered her a drink to unwind. She was still dressed in her corporate garb, a subtle jacket with matching skirt. We nursed our drinks and she started to unload. Feeling like her whole life was closing in around her, she described how everybody made inconsiderate demands on her.

"If I'm not trying to please corporate, then it's my mom. I'm not doing anything to please myself, and I seem to alienate any man who tries to hit on me. I'm so absorbed with care-taking, I don't take time to care for myself!"

She went on to cite supporting examples to show the degree of her desperation. Before long, she was in tears. I poured my beautiful, troubled niece another drink and tried my best to console her. I came to her, stood and bent over to wrap my arm around her slumping shoulders. I rubbed her arm and shoulder, as her breast heaved with each sob.

"I'm actually kind of glad that Barb ISN’T here. She always gives me advice. I know she means well, but sometimes it's nice just to have someone to lean on, you know?"

Crouching down in front of her, I wiped away a tear or two.

"You can always feel safe with me, Teri. I'm sure not one to ever give advice," I said, with a laugh.

"If I could just get over being so inhibited around men. I just can't relax and be myself (whoever that is) with them."

I continued to soothe her, with soft strokes on her arms, shoulders and neck.

"Teri, with your body, men are naturally going to be attracted to you. I don't think of that as being a big problem," I stated.

"Keeping them attracted to me is the problem! I can't flirt worth a shit, and my body language skills are non-existent. I feel sensual, but I can't express it. God, why am I telling my uncle this stuff? I'm sorry, Donny."

"Hey, I'm still a guy, like all the rest. Just because I'm your uncle doesn't mean I don't have a sex drive. There's still plenty that turns this old geezer on."

She laughed and apologized.

"If only I could find some single guy out there like you, Donny."

"Hey girl, there's plenty out there better than me!" I said.

"Well I haven't found one yet."

"You probably have met him, and just don't know it."

"What?"

"Perhaps that certain someone didn't recognize the REAL you -whoever that is?"

"That's for sure! Maybe you should show me how to keep them interested?" She asked.

"...and, in the process, we might discover who the REAL you is," I added.

"Yeah, that's sounds great! When can we get started?" She begged.

I told her we could start right now, but there were some things she was going to have to trust me about. I explained that some of the exercises were rather personal and she might even consider them obscene. She was at the end of her rope, and agreed that she would at least try everything I suggested.

The first exercise would be for her to gain total self-relaxation and self-appreciation. I told her to assume any position that she thought would totally relax her. She opted to stretch out on our front room couch. After a minute, she felt bound up in her dress clothes. I offered her a robe and told her to just take off whatever she felt comfortable with. Being the total gentleman, I left the room, while she stripped.

"OK Donny, I think I can relax now," she said, loudly enough for me to hear.

When I came back into the room, I noticed the discarded suit, blouse, shoes and hose. She lay on the couch, with her eyes closed.

"I feel much better now!"

"Nothing binding you? Nothing to stop you from feeling relaxed?" I asked.

She laid deeper into the couch, uncrossed her long legs and took a deep breath. Letting it out slowly, she opened her eyes.

"There is one more thing, but that might not be proper," she wondered.

"I told you that you would have to trust me. Now, what is it?" I asked.

"My, my bra. It's really tight."

"So, take it off. I won't look."

She sat up and unhooked it.

"OK, you can turn around now," she said, with a sigh of relief.

She threw it on the discarded pile of clothes. As I moved the pile to a nearby chair, I couldn't help but notice the conservative bra's size tag, 40DD. Up to that point, I had speculated at her size at 38. I figured she must really wear it tight to hide some beautiful knockers. What a shame.

She began taking deep breaths and I had her tense up and release specific areas of her body. Merely through the power of suggestion, I had her totally relaxed. These were just routine Lamaze relaxation techniques, but she didn't seem to know that. She was quite amazed at the different states of relaxation she could reach. I told her, with practice, she could do the exercises by herself. I was pleased that she caught on so quickly to the exercises.

"That's enough to learn today. Teri, you did real good!" I remarked.

"You said self-relaxation AND appreciation, Donny. Where's the self-appreciation part?"

"I didn't expect you to be ready for that part already!" I said, smiling.

"Is this the obscene part, Donny?"

"I suppose some people might think so," I said.

"Well, let's say I be the judge of that. Let's try, OK?" She suggested.

I nodded and had her achieve her relaxed state again. I sat down on the floor next to the couch, and lowered my voice to a whisper.

"Men usually require some imagery, when they "appreciate" themselves. Do you need some imagery, Teri?"

"Maybe, this first time, if you don't mind?" She whispered.

No, I didn't mind at all, are you kidding? Just the idea of being this close to her perfect body was giving me a hardon. I began, by describing the features of her make-believe lover: his face, hair, height and body shape. Next, I told her all sorts of wonderful things about their relationship, and how they were true soul mates. When they made love, he only wanted to please her in every way. When I started to describe the intimacies of their love making, she naturally started to use her hands. With her eyes gently closed, I described how he ran his hands up and down her body. She moved her hands accordingly, from her hips to her neck.

"His lips and tongue want to savor the softness of your neck. His tongue needs to outline your supple shoulders, down your arms and your delicate torso. The taste of your skin is like an elixir to him, making him want more and more of you."

Her hands found their way under the robe, and slowly made their way up to her chest. As I described the tenderness of his touch, I could see her fingers lightly teasing her nipples under the robe. It took all my will power to keep from undoing the rope knot holding her robe closed. I could only imagine the beauty that lied beneath. She let out a slow moan, as I prodded her imagination.

"His wet lips and tongue tease at the hardness of your tits, as his hands open to caress the fullness of you."

Her hands cupped her giant melons, putting a strain on the robe. Through an expanded opening I could see one hand massaging her boob. The moaning became more intense, as she licked her lips and quickened her pace. Her hands changed from messaging, to grasping, and back again. Faster and faster the positions changed, and her knees bent and fell in tandem. She was having an orgasm, just by feeling up her tits. That's when I realized I had a truly sexually repressed woman on my hands. Either that, or could she be showing off? I took a pause from my suggestive narrative, and she stopped her movements.

"Gosh, Donny, I'm so embarrassed. I've never done that before!"

"You've never given yourself an orgasm?" I asked, unbelieving.

"No. I have had them before, but only with guys."

"Well, allow me to introduce you to your new, best friend -YOURSELF!" I exclaimed.

"Wow! I liked that a lot, but I don't think I could have done it without your nasty story."

"Teri, if you're going to become totally aware of who you are, you better start using the correct terminology. Number one; there is no such thing as "nasty" to a consenting adult. Those precious orbs of yours are tits, boobs, hooters -whatever. What you just did was cum, or come, or climax, Basically, you had an orgasm. Now, you say it," I demanded.

She repeated the words and phrases, over and over, until she felt comfortable with saying them. She felt sexually self-satisfied, perhaps for the first time in her life. I explained there was much, MUCH more to learn, but that was quite enough for one day. She reluctantly complied, dressed and we said our goodbyes.

"Call me soon, Donny," she said, bouncing to her car.

Call her soon? Whoa, I was stunned! This is my niece! Surely, she's not serious. I soon brushed it off, thinking she was just being nice.

WEEK TWO

It wasn't until exactly a week later, that I realized she wasn't just being nice. That's when the phone rang.

"Hi Donny. This is Teri. You didn't call me!" She said, rather upset. "See, that's the effect I have on men!"

Now I felt embarrassed.

"Gosh Teri, I'm sorry. How are you doing? You sound better."

"Not too bad. Pretty good actually. I've been having titty orgasms everyday now for a week. I even bought a few frilly bras. You should see them. They look great on me!"

"I'm quite sure they look marvelous. So, what's on your mind tonight?"

"Well, you said there was much more to learn, and I've been waiting for my next lesson. When can we get together for that?"

Considering what had happened last week, I decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea to contact her. Besides the uncle/niece relationship and the fidelity issue, there was twenty years difference in our ages. Even if she considered our arrangement as innocent as it appeared, there was something inside telling me not to "go there". I opted to put her off, with excuses, to see if she would take the hint.

"Gee Teri, I've been so busy with work and all. I don't mean to put you off. It's just my job and stuff," I lied.

She had a lilt in her voice. A sense of excitement about her, that I hadn't seen since she was young. It was infectious. She wouldn't let me off the hook and wanted to enhance her newfound feelings. I gave in, and suggested that we could do the next exercise over the phone. Sensing that I wasn't going to see her, she agreed and began her relaxing techniques.

"I put my phone on speaker phone, to leave my hands free," she said, seductively.

She also informed of the fact that she was in the nude. My imagination got the best of me again, and I undid my pants. After five minutes of relaxation, she and I were ready.

"OK Donny, so how will my secret lover please me tonight?"

With the phone separating us, coupled with my visions of her nakedness, I could actually become her secret lover. Instead of referring to "he", I spoke in the first person. She must have moved the speakerphone next to her ear, as I whispered.

"Tonight, Teri I will take you to singular heights of passion you've never known. My lips, my tongue, my hands, my whole body is dedicated to bringing you the pleasure you deserve."

Listening, I could hear faint moans and an occasion "yes". I knew I was in control. Just like before, I had her fondle her tits to an orgasm. Now it was time to venture to new frontiers. Once she had regained her normal breathing I started.

"I have to have all of you, my love. I have to touch and taste the essence of you entirely. My hand lightly runs the length of your torso. My fingers feel the smoothness of your abdomen and the warmth of your hips. Moving to your rounded thighs, my fingers are on fire."

"Yes, I feel them," she whispered.

"I feel the warmth of your inner thighs, and your legs part. You want me to feel you. You need me to taste you. My hand reaches to your pussy. You always trim your hair just for me, and my fingers part your sweet lips."

"God Donny, how did you know that I trim down there?"

"Lucky guess," I said.

"Your pussy is already wet for me, and your legs spread apart further to invite my touch. Slowly and gently my index finger finds your clit, while my third finger circles the entrance to your sweet hole."

"Oh God! That feels sooo good. YOU feel so good! Don't stop now," she said breathlessly.

"Your hips rise and your pelvis pushes against my hand. This causes my fingers to enter the warm, wet vagina. I want your now, more than life itself. Your pussy is on fire, and there's only one way to put it out..."

"Do it! Do it NOW, Donny! Eat my pussy! Make me cum. I feel you all around me. I feel you IN me. Fuck Me!" She begged.

"My tongue teases your clit. My fingers spread your pussy wide and my mouth sucks in your hot juices. My fingers are deep in you. Faster and faster, harder, deeper...you are mine. Come to me now, my love. Let your juices fill my mouth. Savor the stinging pain and pleasure of me."

"OH GOD! I'm there! FUCK ME, Sweetheart!"

My hand took one last, long stroke at my pulsating cock, as we came together. I dare not tell her the effect she had on me. I couldn't tell her how the sound of her lust filled me with uncalculated desire. It was the best sex I never had with another woman, and I couldn't tell her.

"Donny, I don't know about you, but I'm in heaven. God, these are sensations I've never felt. I'm almost shamed to say its some of the best sex ever -and you weren't even here!"

I explained that she shouldn't forget those feelings. Now she had some new exercises to practice. She tried to keep me on the phone, but just hearing her voice was making me hard again.

"OK, I'll let you go, Donny, but you have to PROMISE to call me next week?"

"I'll do my best. Take care now and sleep tight," I said.

"Oh, I will sleep like a queen tonight, thanks to you, sweetheart."

When she said "sweetheart", a feeling swept over me. This was a feeling I hadn't felt in years. Strangely enough, it's like riding a bike; you never forget how it feels to fall in love.

WEEK THREE

This was the longest week in recorded history. The days, hours and minutes seem to be moving in slow motion. The mere idea of her filled my every thought. I had to stop several times a day to shake myself back into reality. There was simply no way I could keep up this charade. She really didn't feel anything for me. She was just being her sweet unassuming self. She now had all the tools necessary to enhance her self-esteem. She surely didn't need any further help from a dirty old man like me. I made up my mind. I wouldn't call her tonight. It wasn't right and could only lead to disaster. I finished up my work, threw on my coat, and checked my email once more, before shutting down for the day.

MISSING YOU SWEETHEART - PLEASE CALL TONIGHT!

That was all the email said. My heart must have skipped a beat, as I read and reread the six-word message, I recognized my fate. I HAD to call her. I HAD to hear that sexy, sweet voice of hers again. Thoughts of her carried me home in a cloud.

I waited until 8:00, and then dialed her number.

No answer.

I let it ring, at least seven times.

Still, no answer.

As I hung up, my body sank. All the adrenaline, the anticipation fell to the floor. She wasn't there, or maybe she was just running late. I waited until 8:30 and tried again.

No answer.

Jesus Christ Donny, get a grip. This isn't high school. The girl is a grown woman. Something must have come up or maybe she wised up to our pointless situation? Whatever the reason, I had to put it out of my..."RING!"

"Donny, what's up? Hey, sorry I wasn't home," said Teri.

"No problem. What's going on?" I asked.

"I'm in a bit of bind, and could really use your help. See, I went to this bar after work, and I think I had one too many. These guys are hitting on me, and I'm...I'm kind of afraid. Do you think you could pick me up?"

"Sure. Where are you at. I'll be right there," I said, anxiously.

The place turned out to be one of those little bars attached to a motel, just off the interstate. I made some lame excuse to my wife about picking up a drunk friend (which wasn't far from the truth). After a twenty-minute drive, I pulled into the dimly lit parking lot.

"Oh Sweetheart, there you are. God, I'm so glad you showed up! I was afraid I would have to ask one of these gentlemen to drive me home," Teri said, in a loud voice.

She was completely surrounded by six guys, all of whom were on the large size -truckers, I think. She made a path between two of them and rushed over to me. She clearly had been drinking. Her dark, conservative suit jacket and skirt were disheveled, and her white, satin blouse was unbuttoned almost to her waist. She was wearing one of her new, lacy bras that showed off her ample cleavage. She saw my eyes light up, when I saw her open blouse.

Fritz
Fritz
85 Followers