Four Years of Longing

Story Info
Jenny really misses Tim.
1.6k words
3.87
10k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny stared at the black sedan coming down the long, dusty driveway to her house. She had missed Tim. Four years is a long time to be without someone. Especially someone you love.

The car slowed to a halt, and Tim stepped out of the driver's seat. He was never one for formalities. He was dressed in a green tee shirt and jeans, which hung loosely over his tightly muscled frame, a product of being in the Army. Jenny knew that he looked good.

Not the Jenny wasn't good looking, either. Her hair flowed like molten amber over her tank top the pressed down on her ample breasts and accentuated her curvaceous figure.

Jenny knew that every day of Tim's four year long tour of Afghanistan only increased their want, their need for one another. She rushed at Tim and threw herself into his arms and kissed him fiercely.

Their lips locked together in a passionate embrace, her legs crossed and wrapped around Tim, her breasts crushed up against his chest as he held her tightly, the emotions of many long nights of longing flooding through them both with a passion that rivaled even that of Orpheus and Euradyce.

After what seemed to be hours of them kissing, Jenny and Tim let go and they stood looking into each others eyes. Jenny smiled as the pleasant warmth of lust slowly spread between her legs. Shivering with anticipation and standing on tip toe, she too Tim by the hand and took him swiftly into their house.

As she led him throughout each room, they both laughed and smiled as they remembered the anniversaries, the parties, the Christmases, the Thanksgivings, and the mundane Saturdays that were spent in each one, the only thing each having in common is that they were spent with each other.

As they started upstairs, the warmth between Jenny's thighs became moist and damp, and she nearly ran to the bedroom, her breasts bouncing up and down with each step. Jenny needed him now, more that any other desire she'd ever felt in her entire life.

At last they were stood by the bed and they once again locked themselves into an intensely passionate kiss. They both fell onto the bed, still lost in a kiss. Jenny ran her hands over his smoothly muscled back as she felt the nearly electric touch of Tim's hands as they glided gently over her legs and slowly rocked their way up and caressed her ass though her skin-tight jeans.

Jenny couldn't take it any more. She tore herself away from Tim's lips and grabbed the bottom of his shirt, lifting it up and off him in such a frantic manner it almost tore. Tim did likewise to her, and Jenny paused her hurried undressing of hi momentarily to take her bra off, letting her breasts fall free from their confines of fabric.

Tim deftly undid the zipper and button of her jeans, and she slid down his torso, dragging her bare breasts over his stomach and down his legs, stopping to hurridly undo his jeans, her face mere inches away from where her hands were working desperately. With a look of extreme lust, Jenny pulled Tim's jeans down his legs and off, taking his shoes and socks off with them.

Tim took Jenny by the waist and guided her up so she was sitting on his stomach. With gentle but strong hands, he removed Jenny's jeans and revealed her panties, which were soaked through at the crotch. Unable to wait any longer, Jenny once again slid herself down Tim's body and leaned over his boxer- briefs, where his hard member was straining to break free against the fabric. Licking her lips in hungry anticipation, her face nearly touching his underwear, she tore his briefs down his legs and away from his cock, which sprang free and nearly hit Jenny in the face.

Jenny looked in amazement as she remembered how perfect Tim's cock was. It stood straight up from him like a steel rod, and it was so thick that as she grasped his shaft, her thumb and middle finger barely touched. Without thinking at all, Jenny plunged his cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling around his gains as her hand pumped up and down his shaft.

After only seconds of this, Jenny desperately wanted her turn. She quickly spun around so her legs straddled Tim's head. Tim stripped off her sopping panties and threw them aside, revealing her dripping pussy with its perfectly formed labia and neat patch of blonde hair.

Tim wated no time. He plunged his tongue into her vagina, making intricate patterns with his tongue whilst rubbing her protruding clit with his hand. Jenny lay on top of him with her breasts crushing against his stomach feeling waves of pleasure wash over her, making her moan softly as she slowly ran her tongue up and down the length of his penis.

The pleasure intensified as Tim quickly replaced his tongue in her with two fingers, which he slammed in and out of Jenny, her juices coating and running down his hand as his fingers sloshed in and out of her with lightning speed. Jenny shuddered and screamed in sheer pleasure as her first orgasm with Tim in four long years roared over her like a freight train, engulfing her entirety in wave after wave after wave of pure wonder and pleasure.

Tim stopped his incredible onslaught as Jenny collapsed on top of him, catching her after her first sex I four years had driven her over. But Jenny wasn't done. More and more she wanted to have Tim inside of her. She wanted it desperately.

She spun around once again and kissed Tim ferociously, tasting herself on his tongue as their tongues intertwined in pure want for each other.

Feeling his rock hard cock standing up between her legs, she teased him by trapping and squeezing his penis between her thighs and her quivering pussy, which was coating his member with her juices. He was being driven crazy, but Jenny knew that she was teasing herself more than she was teasing him.

Having his long, thick cock so close to being inside her was more than Jenny could bear. She frantically tore away from Tim's lips and roughly spun him on top of her. Tim wrapped his arm behind Jenny's head and resumed kissing her, his cock barely touching her opening, poised to enter her at any moment. Tim's other hand snaked between them and started playing with Jenny's breasts, squeezing her sensitive flesh and pinching her very hard nipples.

Just as Jenny was about to shout angrily at him to hurry up and start fucking her, Tim slowly started entering her vagina. Jenny felt Tim's thick cock start to stretch her tight pussy, and she shuddered and moaned as it was pushed deeper into her. Her pleasure intensified with every inch that Tim's penis disappeared into her soaking opening.

Finally, after what seemed to Jenny to be forever, Tim was in her up to his base. He slowly withdrew from her as her pussy lips clung to his shaft. Jenny moaned with intense pleasure as he cam back in, but Jenny wanted more. She wrapped her legs around Tim's waist and slammed his cock into her yearning pussy and felt the most incredible wave of pleasure wash over her as Tim's big cock filled her.

He got the message. Tim started picking up speed with his thrusts, his penis sloshing in and out of her sopping pussy. Faster and faster he trusted. Harder and harder she was slammed. In and out, in and out. Jenny's pussy lips disappeared I to her as Tim slammed into her and then cam back into view as they clung tightly to his withdrawing cock, which was wet and coated with her pussy juices.

In and out. In and out. In, out, in, out. Tim's cock slammed in and out of her like a steam piston, causing Jenny's breasts to bounce and jiggle with the motion of his penis.

Jenny screamed at the top of her lungs and convulsed on the bed as her most intense orgasm ever ripped through her body, Tim's cock still working in and out of her with incredible speed. Jenny ejaculated, spraying Tim's torso at the Sam moment as he erupted inside of her. Jenny's eyes rolled back into her head as yet another orgasm rolled over her, taking her mind and body with it, making her shake and quiver as she lost control of her body, lost in pure pleasure.

Tim collapsed next to Jenny, his cock still hard inside of her with his hips still bucking and thrusting involuntarily, still lost on the throes of the most intense orgasm of his life. As they were both catching their breaths in raggedy heaves, Jenny took Tim's cock out of her and put her lips around it, sucking the last few drops of cum from him and tasting her own ejaculation on him.

When she was satisfied in that regard, she and Tim lied facing each other and smiling for the pure joy the had both just experienced. Both still covered in a sheen of heavy sweat, they both started to have their hands wander, Jenny playing with his softening cock, Tim gently caressing her breasts.

As they lay there smiling at each other in pure happiness, Jenny spoke the first that had been spoken to one another in four years.

"You know, Tim, I think I've just figured out exactly why I've missed you so much over these four years," said Jenny, still twiddling his penis between her fingers.

"Oh? Why is that?" Asked Tim, letting to of her breasts momentarily, waiting to hear her answer. Jenny paused for a moment, and then looked up at him, smiling.

"You're a damn good cook"

And they both laughed hysterically.