Foursome To Be?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimstory
jimstory
14 Followers

"Get in your knees and lick me! Make me cum!"

I thought....The new Marti. She is hot!

"Wow!"

She had shaved her pussy!

"Like it?"

"It's beautiful!"

"Then lick it!"

"I want to look at it!"

Not a hair in sight!

I ran my fingers down the lips of her pussy. So smooth!

I kept looking. I couldn't believe she had shaved her pussy!

She reached down and grabbed my head.

"Stop looking and lick me!"

She was hot and bossy!

I started licking up one side over the top then down the other side.

"Aaahh! That's it!"

I repeated it!

"Oohh that feels good!"

She had never been this verbal!

More licks!

I centered my mouth on her pussy.

A quick upward lick!

"Oh my God!"

Another lick!

"Aahh! That feels wonderful!"

I kept doing it!

She pushed upward!

"Mmmmm!"

I stopped.

"No! Don't stop!"

I waited.

"Lick my pussy!"

I wanted her to say that.

I licked upward. This time I pushed my tongue into her pussy.

"Aaaahhh!"

I repeated it!

Again!

Again!

She started moaning!

"Oh! Jim it feels so good!"

It was time to suck on her clit!

This time instead of just using my tongue I also started sucking as I moved up her pussy. My tongue touched her clit.

I flicked my tongue then sucked inward!

"Aaahh my God Jim! What are you doing?"

She closed her beautiful legs around my head!

"Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!"

She went wild!

I kept sucking on her clit!

"Oh my God I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

She had never cum like this!

Her pussy was soaked!

She kept cuming!

Finally! She let go of my head and dropped her arms.

I thought she was done.

I wanted more!

I lifted her legs and spread them wide open.

She was soaked!

I wasn't going to make love to my wife.

I wanted to fuck her!

I stood up and shoved my cock all the way in!

"Aagghh! Ohhhh! Jim that feels so good!"

I started pounding away...........In!...Out!...In!...Out!...In!...Out!

"Oh God! It feels so good!"

After the great blow job my wife had given me it didn't take long for me to start cumming!

"Oh Jim! I'm cumming! Cumming! Cummmmming!"

"Me too Babe! Me too!"

Our bodies continued slapping together!

I could hear the sound of my cum as it started to drain out of her pussy!

Squish! Squish! Squish!

I still think about it!

Finally! My prick slipped out. I was drained!

I gently swung her legs onto the bed and crawled in beside her. My last thought before falling asleep was the next time I want her to take my cum down her throat.

Chapter Three

When I woke up the following morning I started wondering how Jo had convinced Marti to shave her pussy and how to give me a fantastic blow job.

I thought about it all that day. I started thinking about Jo telling Marti how to give great oral sex. Marti must have known that Jo was speaking from experience with Wade. I wonder if Marti was thinking about Wade? Did Jo tell Marti about Wayne's big cock? The last time I saw Jo she told me Wade said he wanted to "fuck" my wife. Then she told me that his prick is 3" longer than mine! As I type this I'm looking at a ruler and trying to visualize my prick being that much longer. 3" doesn't sound like much but when I add 3" to mine it would mean Wade has a prick well over 8" long! When I think about that extra 3" being put into my wife it scares me and yet makes me hard! I wonder if she would like it? I'm still uneasy about it.

My fantasy about my wife having sex with another was starting to take on a life of it's own. A fantasy is one thing. Thinking of my wife in bed with Wade is another thing.

My phone rang. It was Jo.

"So, how was it Jim?"

"Breakfast was great."

"You know what I'm talking about!"

"What?"

"Did Marti give you a good blow job?

"Well what do you know. A nosey nurse!"

"Marti came to work glowing like a new bride. She had that freshly fucked look! She's almost useless today.

I thought, Leave it to Jo and her potty mouth. I guess that's what I like about her.

"Yeah, we had a great night Jo. Thanks to you."

"Need any more help?"

"I think I can handle it from now on but I am curious. Tell me about your lessons with Marti.

She laughed.

"I told you the doctors were going to be gone. Marti and I were supposed to catch up on paper work. I guess we did enough to keep them happy. The old farts! Anyway, I had this book I found in a used book store. The Joys Of Sex. Written years ago. Instead of using photos they used line drawings. Very explicit line drawings. It starts out with basic human anatomy and quickly gets into the joys of good sex. When I got to the juicy parts I would read them to Marti. I couldn't believe it. She was blushing as I read them. Then I had her read a chapter and tell me about it. A book report about sex! We did that for two days!

At the end of the second day I told Marti it was time for some hands on lessons. She really got red. I think she thought I meant some sex between the two of us!"

"The next day I brought in the cucumbers!"

Now it was my turn to laugh.

"Cucumbers? How many?"

"Four. Two Jim size and two Wade size."

I felt myself gulp. She was getting Wade into her story.

"When Marti saw the cucumbers she knew what the lesson was going to be about. First I would lick my cucumber then she copied me and licked her cucumber. Then I would suck on the side of my cucumber then she would do the same to her cucumber. We did a lot of laughing. It's a good thing no one else was in the office!"

Cripes! I was getting a hard on listing to Jo!

"Then I showed her all the different ways to suck a cucumber. Whoops! I mean a cock! Suck the head! Lift off! Suck it again! Then slowly move down and take it in as far as possible. Your wife is a fast learner! I showed her all I know."

"I did spend some extra time telling her how cum tastes and how to swallow it. Told her guys loved that! She thought there was a yuck factor but I told her to watch you when she is swallowing your cum. I love the look of joy on Wade's face when he cums in my mouth. Especially when I make slurping sounds!"

As I listened to Jo I could feel feel precum starting to wet my prick!

"Then I told her to try sucking the long cucumber. You never know, it might come in handy some day."

"She seemed to enjoy licking and sucking the big cucumber."

"After a couple of minutes Marti asked me, 'Does Wade have a big penis?'

"I said he sure does!"

'As big as this cucumber?'

"Yeah, it is!"

'Oh my! Does it hurt when you make love?'

"I always make sure my pussy is real wet."

She asked,'How does it feel?'

"It feels fantastic! Especially when he slides it in and out real slow!"

"Marti had a funny look on her face."

"How big is Jim's penis?"

"About the same size as the smaller cucumber. Maybe a little fatter."

"I didn't tell her that I had been up real close and personal to your fat cock!"

"I told her, you know Marti, they say it's not the size that counts it's how they use it."

My prick pulsed hearing that my wife was asking what a long prick feels like!

"I have to tell you Jim I was starting to get hot watching Marti suck on that big cucumber."

She was pushing the Wade-Marti coupling!

"What do you think Jim? Does Marti need more lessons?"

"Thanks Jo. You did a good job."

Chapter Four

After hanging up I kept thinking about Jo giving my wife lessons on how to suck a penis. Marti's interest about the size of Wade's prick worried me.

The cucumber lesson let Marti know that Wade has a long prick. Do woman fantasize about long pricks slipping into them like guys fantasize about females asses and tits? Jo obviously enjoys sex for the pure lust and physical joy it brings. I wonder if Marti can do the same without attaching an emotional thing to it.

Anyway's the new Marti if fantastic in bed! She has given me blow jobs even better than Jo gave me. Hot raw sex with someone you love is great! Her shaved pussy and rambunctious sucking keeps me smiling all day.The other night she told me she wanted to try the 69 position and wanted us both to cum while sucking and licking one another. I was more than willing! Cripes, I'm starting to get hard again!

I have been reluctant to call Jo because she had been talking about Wade "fucking" my wife. I'm still leery about him putting his much longer prick into my wife's pussy. I get hot thinking about it but don't want to jeopardize my relationship with my wife. I guess what I really mean is I don't want her to enjoy a longer prick sliding into her and wanting it on a regular basis.

Chapter Five

A couple of nights ago I found Marti in the tub shaving her pubic hair. I sat down along side the tub and watched, Man! What a turn on! My prick came to attention!

She saw my reaction. "Want me to shave you?"

"No way!"

"Aw come on Jim! You like me shaved Let me do you!"

I've seen a few porno flicks and the guys are usually shaved. Never really thought much about it. I guess the girls must like it. Maybe it photographs better.

Marti pouted and looked at me. I'm a sucker for that.

"Oh come on! Let me shave you! It'll be real easy with your penis being big like that." She giggled.

"Hop in."

It was a tight fit and I was nervous as hell with a razor moving around my prick.

I started to shrink but a few strokes of Marti's hand on my cock got the blood flowing again.

"Oh my! Your penis looks beautiful with all that hair gone.Can I suck it?"

After a little slipping and sliding she started sucking.

Ah Geez! That feels good!"

When we got into bed that's when I found out how good it feels when two lovers come together with hairless pubic areas. The feeling of our hair free sex rubbing against one another was fantastic.

When I took a shower the following morning I couldn't get over how good it felt to rub my hands over my smooth pubic area. Then I wondered if Marti got the idea from Jo. Probably did!

----Now we get to my dilemma.----

When Marti got home from work last night she was all excited. She asked if I wanted to go into the city to celebrate New Year's Eve. Do some dancing. We could stay over night and not worry if we drink too much. Make a weekend out of it.

"Sure sounds like fun! Where do you want to stay?"

That's when she dropped the bomb!

"Oh that's going to be easy! Jo and Wade want to go with us. It was Jo's idea."

I thought to myself. "That damn Jo! She wants Wade to fuck Marti!"

"Geez Marti, it might be more fun and relaxing with just the two of us."

"Oh come on Jim! Wade and Jo are lots of fun! Besides, Wade's brother is some sort of executive at the hotel we would be staying at. Jo said he can get us really inexpensive rates. Maybe even a honeymoon suite! That would be fun!"

A honeymoon suite! I was getting bad vibes!

Marti started to pout. Ah Geez!

"Oh okay! Let's do it."

"Great! I'll tell Marti tomorrow. She said Wade would handle the reservations!"

I wanted to back out and say no. It was too late. Marti was excited!

So. Here I am thinking about what might happen. What do you guys think I should do? I'd also like to hear from some women to get their perspective.

Go with the flow or follow my gut feelings and find a way to cancel the weekend?

jimstory
jimstory
14 Followers
12